beautiful time | nct dream (✓)

By yoonohverse

"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that thei... More

0.0 | beautiful time
0.1 | friendless
0.2 | spaghetti
0.3 | nana nono
0.4 | knock knock
0.5 | grim reaper
0.6 | too soon
0.7 | sweet new home
0.8 | run away
0.9 | player
1.0 | glares
1.1 | kinky
1.2 | 3 a.m
1.3 | virus
1.4 | last
1.5 | a date
1.6 | compliment
1.7 | hope
1.8 | suspicious
1.9 | band-aids and umbrella
2.0 | goodbye
2.1 | sunset
2.2 | weird obsession
2.3 | gangstArs
2.4 | new name
2.5 | only human
2.6 | heartbreak
2.7 | resolved
2.9 | rain
3.0 | boyfriend
3.1 | determination
3.2 | new member
3.3 | unrequited trio
3.4 | unexpected goodbye
3.5 | missing you
a/n

2.8 | confession, maybe?

5.6K 347 494
By yoonohverse

❝step on the accelerator as if
it will burst, we outta control, yah, yah.
we won't stop the racing
'till it's over, yah.❞
ridin'

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

hyeji runs, yet again. like never before. the moment she had seen chenle's messages, she dashed out of the police station without forgetting to bid jina goodbye as she was now sprinting towards the nearest taxi stop.

a taxi stopped infront of her and she immediately got in, yelling atop of her voice for the driver to take her to the hospital where jisung was admitted at.

the driver threw her a concerned look and immediately drove off at high speed. after zooming the car speedily, the driver pulled over infront of the aforementioned hospital. "thanks alot mister!!" hyeji quickly paid the cab fee and ran inside the building.

"i hope everything will be okay." the driver muttered under his breath, not knowing the fact that hyeji had to asemble all the boys and head towards the airport before a certain male would leave them all forever.

getting inside the closest elevator that she could find, hyeji repeatedly pressed onto the floor number. as soon as the door slide opened, hyeji scurried out of it and dashed towards jisung's room.

"guys!!" hyeji pushed the door open with strong force as she panted heavily scaring the living hell out of all of the males.

"yah!! hyeji?? what happened?! why do you look like you've been chased by a tiger??" donghyuck was the first one to ask and walk towards her very casually with his hands in his pockets.

once she got to steady her uneven breathing, "guys we need to go this instance!!!" she yelled.

"where?!" renjun stared at her.

"chenle's leaving!!!" hyeji knew that chenle hadn't told the news of his departure to anyone else than her.

mark gasped loudly. "right now!!"

"chenle's leaving?!" jisung yelped out of pure shock. the boy who was lying on the bed just a while ago, all exhausted and sick, was now suddenly boosted with energy.

"what the hell are we waiting for?! we need to fucking stop him!!!" jisung vociferated and jumped out of his bed almost instantly, not even caring about his uncured wounds. jisung rushed out of his room with his hospital gown still on, as the rest of them followed suit.

jaemin and jeno's eyes widened at how jisung unknowingly cussed. "i swear to god chenle will be the next person to be admitted here in this hospital!!" donghyuck uttered irritably and ran alongside with the rest.

the moment they were out, "taxi!!" renjun yelled on top of his voice, sounding hoarse and concerned, yet frustrated.

"but how did you even know hyeji?" jeno questioned as they sat inside the car, trying to adjust with the limited space.

"he told me to keep it a secret from all of you....but i swear i didn't know that he was leaving today!!" hyeji held up her hands in a surrendering gesture.

"you'll be the next one to get admitted." donghyuck added, clearly disappointed with hyeji hiding about chenle's departure.

hyeji sheepishly grinned.

"mister!! please drive faster!!" jaemin slapped onto the seat multiple of times, as he literally shouted, motioning for the driver to speed up.

"we be screaming go!!!" mark hollered.

"go!!!" they yelled in chorus.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

all of them freed themselves from the being seated in the clustered space as they jumped out of the car, as soon as the driver parked it at a safe side.

when the traffic light turned to green, they pelted across the road and went inside the airport, hoping to be able to find the chinese male among all of these throngs of people.

"excuse me! has the flight to shanghai left yet??" renjun asked one of the airport receptionist whilst drumming his fingers over the desk.

the female scanned them, one by one and smiled before politely shaking her head. "there is still 10 more minutes left before the take off." she explained, to which everyone sighed and immediately dispersed off to search for chenle.

"thanks alot!!" jaemin waved at her.

"guys we're running out of time." jeno mumbled whilst repeatedly glancing at his wrist watch.

"shit! i'll ask the person at the microphone to make an announcement." mark quickly added as he skimmed away from the group but he came to an abrupt stop when donghyuck raised his voice.

"zhong chenle!!" donghyuck yelled, gaining everyone's attention, including the chinese male who seemed sullen. he pointed at the direction and beamed with relief.

chenle's head snapped towards the direction of the voice and he gasped at the sight of his friends scampering towards where he was awaiting at. "guys...?"

"chenle–" hyeji got interrupted.

"zhong chenle you idiot!!" jisung ran and pulled the chinese male into a bone crushing hug. tears left from jisung's eyes as he tightened his arms around the surprised male's petite body. he thanked the heaven for not running late.

jaemin and jeno cooed at the sight as they stood beside the latter. hyeji sighed in relief and stood beside mrs. zhong before whispering a 'thank you' to the mother, earning a playful wink from the said mother.

mark had his arms akimbo and chuckled at jisung's sudden outburst of emotions that he knew the latter had always suppressed himself from expressing it.

renjun smiled, worries and tensions slowly leaving his clouded mind since they had found the boy right on time. he quickly shifted his gaze towards hyeji and mrs. zhong, only to have his eyebrows raised up in suspicion since he noticed them high-fiving and victoriously smiling at eachother. as if to say that they had both accomplished a mission.

donghyuck clapped whilst hopping ever so excitedly like a kid. "now kiss!!" he accidentally blurted out, making the two of them tear themselves from the warm hug. a shade a crimson rushing up to both of their cheeks.

"what are you guys doing here...?" chenle asked, confusedly. he was even more perplexed because of the tight embrace that he had just received from jisung– the person who chenle thought had always despised him.

"silly!! do you think we would be happy after knowing that you left?!" renjun pulled him into a concerning engulf.

mrs. zhong clapped her hands and dramatically cleared her thought. "how you like that my son??" she grinned at chenle who was growing immensely confused.

"you really think i'd make you go back to shanghai just like that? i mean i did thought of sending you back to your grandpa but then i received a call from hyeji that day and she explained everything to me." mrs. zhong slung her arms over hyeji's shoulder and hyeji saluted at chenle.

"you're welcome chenle." hyeji chuckled, studying chenle's perplexed face.

"wait. i don't get it. can you like repeat it??" donghyuck butted in, raising his brows.

that was when chenle remembered that one time when hyeji had asked him for his mom's phone number. "oh!! so you didn't send her any threat messages??!"

"i'm offended my son." mrs. zhong scrutinised at her son and placed her hand over her chest, pretending to get highly offended. chenle mumbled an apology, plastering a sheepish grin over his lips.

"and it seems like my plan has worked!!" hyeji placed her hands over her hip and sighed heavily with satisfaction.

"huh??" jeno voiced out in confusion. "there's so many things that i don't know of. what kind of threat messages!? what kind of plan?! what kind of what?!" jeno stressed out while grabbing his own hair, with jaemin joining him right after. "i lost all my braincells."

"dang! i need watermelon to revitalize my drained out energy." mark muttered.

"oho! so hyeji and mrs. zhong decided to join hands in coming up with this so called plan which we didn't know of?" renjun popped his head sideways and stared at mrs. zhong. "i thought i was your favorite!!" renjun cried dramatically.

hyeji widened her at renjun acting different than his usual self. different as in, childish.

hyeji felt a pair of arms hugging her sideways. "from now on, hyeji will be my number 1 favorite and you'll be second renjun-ie. it's just 'girl things', you know???" the mother joked as a hearty chuckle left her mouth.

"we were never even considered your favorite to begin with." donghyuck joked, referring to the rest of them.

"you guys are all my favorite. thank you for loving my son for who he is." she smiled warmly at everyone.

"but you still didn't tell us about the plan. what exactly were you hiding till now hyeji?!" renjun asked.

"this my dude, i'll explain it to everyone of you after we give jisung and chenle some alone time okay????" hyeji pushed all of them away from where jisung and chenle were standing at, confusing them even more.

mrs. zhong fist bumped the air and mouthed the word 'fighting lele' with enthusiasm before joining hyeji and the rest.

"so......" jisung trailed off, pushing away the awkward silence.

"you hugged me jisung??" chenle mumbled, still awestruck by the lingering effect of jisung's hug.

jisung chuckled and ruffled the shorter male's hair. "why are you so cute??" he whispered to himself and blushed.

"hey chenle–", "hey jisung–"

"you go first–", "no, you go first jisung."

"okay then." jisung sucked in a huge amount of air and breathed out as he composed himself before speaking. "i'm really sorry for always pushing you away chenle. for always being rude to you when you did nothing wrong. i never wanted to but i was made to. my father.....he was way too strict. he barely let me hang out with our 'gangstAr' because he called you guys as some sort of a 'distraction'."

jisung continued with tears slowly brimming in the corner of his eyes. chenle held the latter's hand and drew comforting circles with his thumb. jisung explained everything, not missing out onto anything.

"i eventually started to fear the fact that he would also find out about me having a liking towards the same gender...towards boys." jisung ended his lengthy explaination and face plamed himself due to not being able to handle the embarrassment.

chenle was caught off guard because of jisung's last statement. "yo-you are g-gay???" he gaped at jisung as the taller male rubbed his nape whilst nodding shyly.

"yeah and i like this certain male named zhong chenle." jisung spoke confidently, fighting the urge to not chicken out then and there.

"you like me?!" chenle tried to process it through his brain that was starting to malfunction.

chenle could have sworn that death flashed before his eyes due to his heart pumping erratically against chest, as if it would burst out any moment.

"are you fo-for real??" chenle still couldn't believe jisung. he was held back from believing the younger male because of his inner conscience that said, 'what if he is just lying to make fun of how you react??'

unforeseen to the still dazed chinese male, jisung drew nearer to the shorter male's face and placed a soft peck on his cheeks before pulling away very instantly.

jisung scratched the top of his head and smiled goofily, the redness on his cheeks just worsening. "is this enough an evidence now??"

chenle went all frenzy and red, that by now, even a tomato would be put to shame.

"jisung....do you know how happy, ecstatic, gleeful, cheerful, joyful, jovial, lucky, merry, contented and all the synonyms of happy, that i'm feeling right now??" chenle beamed with pure excitement.

chenle then snuggled onto jisung's chest, so that jisung wouldn't see how red chenle's cheek had gotten.

"i finally feel happy. happy that you're mine and i'm yours." jisung mumbled with his goofy smile never leaving his lips as he hugged chenle and placed his chin on top of the shorter male's head.

they both were so lost in eachother's loving hug that they failed to noticed their group mates along with mrs. zhong gaping at the adorble scene unfolding in front of their eyes. even the passerbys couldn't help but coo at the cute sight of the two of them hugging eachother with so much love and care.

"IS CHENJI FINALLY OFFICIAL NOW?!?!" donghyuck hollered out of the blue

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DONGFUCK!! YOU JUST RUINED THEIR MOMENT!!" jeno rebuked.

"NO! yOu sHUT Up!! CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH OF A PROUD MOMMA I AM?!?!" donghyuck sassed.

"eXcUsE mOi!!! i'm HIS mOmMa?!"

"not now mrs. zhong." renjun facepalmed.

"AND I'M JISUNG'S MOMMA!!"

"not now hyeji."

"AND I'M NANA'S PAPA!!"

"not now jaem– i thought you were gonna say hyeji's daddy– wait! that sounds so wrong."

"oh daddy?"

"jisung pwark!! you DID NOT just–"

"hello 119?!! it's THE SUN speaking!! we need some holy water juseyooOoOOoo!!"

"guys please stop. people are staring at us–"

"i JUST want some watermelooOoOon!!"

"oh lord of hell! please take me with you already."

"rEaPeR oPpAr i jJiNjjA sAraNg yOu?!!"

"*dolphin screech* KWON HYEJI!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY MOM??!!"

"just girl things lele."

"ʸᵉᵃʰ ʳᵉᵃᵖᵉʳ ʰʸᵘⁿᵍ~"

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

▆▆▆▆▆

Uh and that's a long ass ride–

Y'all really thought i'd make chenle leave or sth😭😭

CHENSUNG/CHENJI IN DA HOUSEEEE ERRBODY FINALLY

and i'll prolly work on hyeji x 'member' moments on the upcoming chapters?? hmmmMMMMmmmm👀

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH PLEASE I MEAN IT<3

okay yeet–

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.7K 33
Started with a New Year's Kiss Yet they both dared to run away from the truth Started @ 03.19.21 Ended @ 08.26.21 // Btw, if you DO enjoy and actuall...
99K 5.6K 40
"You've got to be kidding me." "You said I could tattoo anything I wanted." "I can't believe that's permanent." One fateful night college student Lee...
123K 4.4K 70
"𝘎𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘔𝘌 𝘔𝘠 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘛 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒" "𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘚𝘌 𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚" 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝗌 𝖻𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺...
52.6K 1.6K 119
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ᴏɴ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏғᴛᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ.. ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ. ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ-ᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴇᴅ. ᴀ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ/ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ ʏᴇᴇᴛʏᴏ...