πƒπŽπ”ππ‹π„ 𝐆 || 𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐒�...

By shaylawrites128

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐑𝐚𝐫 π‰πšπœπ€π¬π¨π§ - a 20 year old man who lives the way he wants, gets money, bitches, allat. he's... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22. BIGGG TIME SKIP
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
COMING SOON 🀫
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
METANOIA
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46
surprise shawtayyyy ✨
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊
PLEASE READ
𝐈𝐍 πŒπ„πŒπŽπ‘π˜
πŽππ„ π˜π„π€π‘ π–πˆπ“π‡πŽπ”π“ π˜πŽπ” πŸ˜•
π‘πžπšππππ ✨
ππ”πˆπ‚πŠ ππ”π„π’π“πˆπŽπ
52..
IDEAS
53. 3 MONTHS LATER
THANK YOU πŸ’«
54.
55.
56.
57.
read ✨
Readddd
BIGGG TIME SKIP
LONG TIME NO SEE
SECOND ACCOUNT & NEW BOOK

19.

3.3K 170 190
By shaylawrites128

- Janay James -
- Brooklyn, New York -

—————————————————————————

"i wanna go somewhere" pop said plopping on the bed next to me as i worked on my essay. "you heard me baby?"

"i did but i have to do this, pop. can't this wait?" i sighed.

feeling his hand rub on my leg, i looked at him.

"i swear i'm just rubbing yo' leg, Mama. that's all" he laid his head on my titties looking at my computer screen as i typed. "you needa' break"

"tell me about it" i shook my head. "but i needa' get into this class so i can make more money then what i make now" he chuckled.

"finna be a mini me" i rolled my eyes.

"and done" i sighed closing my laptop and putting it to the side before looking down at pop and running my hand over his durag.

"i wanna go somewhere, bae. i wanna take you and amiri somewhere"

"yea? where you wanna go, baby?"

"Jamaica. just me, you, and Amiri. for a week" he looked up at me. "you down for that, mama? you on break right?" i nodded. "bet i'm finna go get the tickets and all" he got up but i grabbed his arm.

"why don't we go to like Florida or something? Jamaica's so far and probably so much mone-"

"uht uh. quit talkin' 'bout money" he shook his head. "i'll be back" i sighed watching him walk out the room.

we've been talking for a good 2 and a half months now but i still don't know if i wanna be his girlfriend officially.. i know i shouldn't care what other people think but i can't help it. that's just me and i hate it.

"poppa!" i yelled raising an eyebrow till i heard footsteps.

"wassup" he came over to me with his laptop in his hand.

"Can you stay in here..?" i asked and he nodded. i scooted over so he could lay on the bed. "thank you" i laid my head on his chest watching as he clicked through the website.

"youn' gotta thank me. i got you, Mama" he kissed my head.

he's so sweet to me 🥺..

"Aw your so cute when you being a lil baby" i smiled at him and he scrunched his face up at me. "don't act like you don't cling to me every morning and follow me wherever i go" i laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"you do the same shit. ion' wanna hear it"

"you get so defensive whenever i say your a baby or acting like one.. why?"

"cause that shit makes you look weak and i ain't fuckin' weak, Janay" i frowned at his serious tone.

"so i'm weak?"

"you know that's not what i meant"

"then what did you mean, pop" i sat up and he mugged me. "tell me. you gon' call your kids weak?"

"Janay-"

"even gangsters need loving and seeing as you need it all the time, i thought you'd know that first hand" he sighed. "your not weak for loving me or wanting love from me. when your holding your babies are you gonna call yourself weak?"

"why does this shit matter"

"because your way too hard on yourself and i hate having to deal with you coming to me stressed and just wanting to sleep cause of it" looking down, i shook my head. "i saw you, pop. you told me you were done" he furrowed his eyebrows. "you know how i feel about perc's yet you still take them? you promised me"

"Janay their to easy my pain, baby. they ain't even something i take to just be innit cause i just wanna be. i take them to ease pain" i got off the bed and he reached for me. "don't be like that. i'm still here ain't i?"

"You promised me, pop. you promised me you'd stop because you knew how much it worried me! you promised" he sighed getting out of the bed and pulling me to him.

"i'm sorry, ight'? don't cry. i know i shoulda stopped but i need them, jay" he wiped my tears.

"i'm supposed to ease your pain! your kids are too! i don't understand why you never give me the chance instead of poppin' perc's like it's nothing" i pulled his arms from me.

"how are you gonna ease my pain, jay? huh? you can't. so stop acting like it's easy when it ain't!" he snapped making me stop at his voice change.

chileee that Jamaican something else..

"I'm glad you feel that way, bashar" i walked over to the closet and grabbed my bag. "i won't bother you. i'll leave you to ease your damn pain by yourself"

"Where the fuck you goin'?! i need you here bae i'm getting us tickets for this trip!"

"then don't! i can't have this argument with you all the time, poppa. i can't! you could die taking those, you know that? i'm your girlfriend. i should be the one helping you ease your pain. not some goddamn pills!"

"ight' just chill out" he pulled me into a hug and i let everything out.

i've seen what drugs can do to somebody and i don't wanna see it with him. he doesn't deserve that and i don't think i could ever see him like it.

"i don't think y-you know h-how much i worry
a-about y-you, pop" my breathing began to hitch and he rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

"your hurting yourself, Jay. i'm right here" he sighed. "relax, i gotchu', Mama"

——

- Thyri Jackson -
- New York, New York -

—————————————————————————

"thryi there's somebody outside for you" my aunt opened my door.

"did the doctors get back to you about Zay?" i asked walking to her. "i-is she okay?"

"she's still in critical condition but she's gonna be okay. just keep your head up, mama" she kissed my head and i sighed following her out my room.

going outback, i saw terrance with a bear in his hand and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Terrance? what are you doing? you didn't text me"

"i know you've been stressed as hell lately and i know you've also been losing back home so i got you this" he handed me the bear. "press the button"

pressing the button, a voice recording started to play.

"heyyy! it's Ms. Jackson and i wanted to just make sure thyri's okay to come over! you know how kids lie" she chuckled. "also i wanted to invite you guys to dinner tonight! for a big family and friends get together! bashar is bringing his friend and so is zay. tell terrance i said hi!"

after hearing my moms voice, i felt my eyes get watery.

"T-terrance.." i turned to him. "thank you so much" he pulled me into a hug and i wrapped my arms around his neck crying into the crook of it as he rubbed my back. "This is the best gift i've ever gotten thank you so so much"

"I have something to ask you, Thyr" he sighed pulling away and i wiped my eyes. "i wanna take you on a date.."

"a-a date?" he nodded. "seriously?"

"i'm serious" i smiled.

"i'll go out with you, Terrance" he chuckled and nodded pulling me back into a hug. "holy shit we've really known eachother for a long ass time" i laughed.

"tomorrow" he said. "that's when i wanna take you out"

"What time?"

"i'll figure that out tonight" i nodded and pulled away. "ima see you tomorrow, Pretty" i smiled watching him walk.

this finna be fun ..

-

- Bashar Jackson 💫 -
- Brooklyn, New York -

————————————————————————

"mann i can't wait to put a baby in you" i bit my lip watching as janay packed her suitcase.

"that's not finna happen for awhile, Shar. now get your ass up and pack your bags! why you had to make it so we left tomorrow!" she whined.

"Cause i'm tryna get away" i got off the bed. "and what's awhile, Baby?" i asked kissing her cheek.

"a year at least. you have two babies on the way and we have amiri. that's gonna be four kids! you better be home more" she huffed.

"man you gon' make me wait a year? i'd nut in you right now if i-" before i could finish, she covered my mouth.

"boy you nasty! stop" she laughed pushing my face. "seriously can you pack? i ain't doing it for you" i rolled my eyes grabbing my shirts and putting them in my suitcase. "plus, we don't even live together AND we're not together"

"you still trippin' on me? girl if youn' just let me call you my girlfriend"

"i'm not ready for it. i'm still thinking, pop"

"you been thinking for a month and a half, Janay. what's it finna be between us?"

"just give me this weekend.. please?" she sighed.

"ight' but i need that answer, Ma"

———— The next morning ————

"watch your step" i helped Amiri down the jets stairs.

"it's.." Janay started making me look up and see her staring at the beautiful scenery. "baby it's so beautiful here" she pouted.

"you ain't even seen the best part yet, girl" i chuckled grabbing her hand while still holding amiri's.

-

"i could get used to this shit" i chuckled shaking my head as i looked at the villa i rented.

"whatchu' waitin' for? go" i mumbled in Janay's ear and she sighed before walking forward.

"pop.." she stopped once she saw our room. "Oh my god"

"I'm taking it you like it?" i questioned wrapping my arms around her waist from behind and giving her neck a few kisses.

"i-i love it. thank you so much. it's beautiful, Poppa" she turned to me and kissed my lips.

"Mommy look!" amiri pointed to the fish swimming in the water under the villa.

"i see them baby" she smiled.

hearing a knock at the door, we both turned and saw a woman and man at the door with papers in their hands.

"Bienvenido a Jamaica!" the man spoke and Janay looked at me.

"Un placer estar aquí" i spoke back and Janay's eyes widened making me laugh. "lil Panamanian spanish, baby" i nudged her and the woman laughed.

"this is Louis. he can't speak very well english so he speaks his fluent language which is spanish. my apologies" she shook janay's hand. "i'm Lorene. you must be Mr and Mrs. Jackson" she smiled.

"oh we're not-"

"That's us" janay looked at me. "Mr and Mrs. Jackson" she nodded.

"okay so i wanted to drop by and give you guys these brochures for what's going on here this week. i wanted you guys to be as comfortable as possible so i thought this would be a good way to help you find your way around"

"dada i hungry" Amiri whined.

"wait baby" janay told him and he huffed. 

"¿Su hijo?" the man pointed to amiri and i nodded.  

"Sí nuestro hijo" he nodded and janay sighed letting me know she was a little nervous.

"he's very cute" the woman spoke and janay smiled. "we have a restaurant down in the town if you wanna check that out. you guys are more then welcome to come find us if you need anything"

"thank you" Janay smiled and she nodded taking the man's hand and walking out the villa.

"That was dope as hell. i never use my Spanish like that" i chuckled shaking my head and she huffed. "don't be mad. you want me to teach you?"

"kinda yes. you sound sexy as hell when you speak Spanish" she put her arms around my neck. "deep voice and your lil Jamaican accent comes out" she ran her finger along my cheek. "you so handsome"

"me talking like that made you horny huh? you all up on me now" i chuckled and she smacked her teeth pushing me away. "so no?!" i yelled as she took amiri in his room.

"Shut up, Bashar!" i chuckled again shaking my head and going into our room.

this finna be one hell of a trip 😅

———————————————————————————

- They on Vacation yalll 🙈! what should happen?

- what do y'all wanna see?

- Where should Terrance take Thyri on their date 🥰?

- not pop wanting a baby when he's got TWO on the wayyyy 😩🤚🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 24.3K 38
"She's just a babysitter." HAVE TO FOLLOW ME IN ORDER TO READ SOME CHAPTERS First NBA Nanny book #1 in NBA Youngboy cover by- THERAW3ST
5.6K 304 3
A collection of love, passion, and excitement.