Life Partner

By sanyayaa

This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other? More

Life Partner ❤️
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot 10 (EPILOGUE)
NEW STORY
HOT SHOTS ON SWASAN

Shot 5

4.3K 388 159
By sanyayaa

Hello Dear Readers!

Come with another shot ❤️ Hope you all will like ❤️

After dinner! The most difficult thing. Sharing room with each other. SwaSan stand on sides of bed once look at bed then each other. They instantly looks at
other side being nervous how they should react on sharing room.

Sanskar break the silence and hold pillow.

Sanskar : I will sleep on couch. ( he start going toward couch but stop by Swara).

Swara : No Sanskar ji! Why you will sleep on couch? It's your room.

Sanskar : Swara ji! Now you are my wife so by this relation you have equal right on my things. This room is yours also. (with affection).

Swara feels good hearing him.

Swara : but still Sanskar ji! This couch is very small. You will be uncomfortable. ( being concerned).

Sanskar : so? This couch is small for you as well. You also will be uncomfortable. I will manage Swara ji. ( With concern).

Swara : Sanskar ji! I am saying na that I will manage. Why you are arguing? ( getting little angry).

Sanskar : It's not me it's you who is arguing. Why you are not listening me? ( also getting angry).

Swara : Sanskar ji! I am your wife and a ideal husband should listen his wife. ( giving him a reason).

Sanskar : Oh really? ( narrows his eyes) then a ideal wife also should listen her husband so listen to me and sleep on bed. I will sleep on couch.

Swara : Sanskar ji! You are so stubborn. ( angrily).

Sanskar : you are also not less. ( equally angry).

Both stare each other angrily but soon burst in laugh start laughing realising they are actually fighting like a kids.

Swara : ( while laughing) Sanskar ji if we will fight like this. No one will able to sleep.

Sanskar : yeah so what we do?

Swara : ( think something) I have a solution.

Sanskar : what?

Swara : ( with hesitation) we both can sleep on bed.

Sanskar : what? ( shocked listening her as he didn't expected Swara will say this).

Swara : ( hesitated) Sanskar ji! Bed is very big. We both can sleep easily on it and we are at least this much comfortable with each other that we can trust each other.

Sanskar not getting any words to say. Indeed they are comfortable with each other that they can trust each other but still sharing bed is something which making him hesitate. He doesn't even talk with any girl and this sudden change. The same situation is of Swara as well. She see him quiet think something.

Swara : I have one more idea.

Sanskar : what?

Swara come toward bed take pillows in her hand place in mid making two different sides of bed.

Swara : now there will be no problem. You sleep on that side. I will sleep on this side. Now okay? (concerned).

Sanskar smile at her gesture nod yes make her sigh in relief with a smile. Both lay down on their respective place facing back to each other but sleep is far from their eyes.

After sometime!

You are also not getting sleep Swara ji?

Sanskar asked without turning toward her. Swara see him from corner of eyes take a sigh.

Swara : Yes and you are also awake?

Sanskar : yes.

Both face each other while laying down.

Sanskar : ( concerned) what happened? Maa ki Yaad aa rhi hai?

Swara 's eyes become wet remembering Sharmistra make him worried.

Sanskar : Swara ji!!

Swara get up from bed sit down holding tears in her eyes. Sanskar also sit down looks at her who is looking down with teary eyes.

Swara : Maa is angry on me. ( sadly).

Sanskar : ( looks at her then take sigh) Swara ji! She is a mother. She dreamt so many things for you. Of course by your act she is angry on you. ( make her looks at him worriedly) but she is mother. how longer she will remain angry on you? ( with smile) right now just like you she would be also missing you.

Swara 's eyes become more teary knowing he is right her mother would be missing her.

Sanskar : Right now just leave everything on time. With time everything will alright. Your mother will understand you. ( giving a warm smile).

Swara feels better hearing his soulful words nod yes with small smile.

Swara : now you tell why you were not getting sleep? Is it because of Kaki?

Sanskar : ( nod yes) Mom is little upset from me.

Swara : ( become sad ) all because of me your mother got upset from you. I am very bad.

Sanskar : no Swara ji! Please don't say like that. You are not bad and marrying you was my own choice. You are not at fault so don't blame yourself and about my mom I will pacify her. You don't worry. ( calmly).

Swara nod yes getting some relax but still upset which noticed by Sanskar. He think something.

Sanskar : Swara ji! We are not getting sleep either shall we talk? ( smile) for understanding each other more.

Swara smile knowing he is trying to divert her mind which make her feels good. She nod yes and the night goes on asking each others like , their childhood incident and room filled with their pure laughter and teasing each other.

Next Day!

Sanskar come out from washroom while drying his hairs with towel. His eyes fall on his wife who is sleeping. A smile appear on his face seeing the innocence reflecting from her angelic face.

But he become frowned seeing her eyes scrunch. He noticed the sun rays are falling on her face disturbing her sleep.

He stand in front of her covering her face with his shadow.

He become amused seeing her sleeping peacefully like a kid.

He smile at her

He go and close the curtain then see her who is now sleeping calmly.

He smile at her take out his clothes from wardrobe and go in washroom again for changing.

After sometime!

He come out in his business suit stand in front of mirror combing his hair. Suddenly hear cute yawning sound. He looks find Swara yawing while sitting on bed while her hands are rubbing her eyes which make him admire her cuteness.

Sanskar : Good morning Mrs Maheshwari. ( smiling).

Swara open her eyes instantly hearing his voice. She feels good when he called her Mrs Maheshwari. She smile at him.

Swara : Good Morning Sanskar ji. ( smiling unknowingly feels shy) You got ready so soon? ( confused).

Sanskar : ( smile listening her) it's 9am Swara ji.

Swara become shocked listening him. She looks at the clock then at him with widened eyes making him amused by her expression.

Swara : ( shouts) what? 9am.

Sanskar : ( become starled by her sudden shout but compose himself) Relax Swara ji. What happened?

Swara : I am sorry Sanskar ji. Don't know how I slept so late. It's my first day in my in law's house and I was sleeping like donkey. I am so mad. ( with sorry face).

Sanskar : ( try to calm her) It's okay Swara ji. You slept late that's why. Not a big deal.

Swara : it is a big deal Mr Sanskar Maheshwari. What my mother in law would think that such a careless daughter in law I got. Sleeping till now. 

She continues blabbering while Sanskar try to calm her. Her eyes become widened when he place his finger on her lips for stopping her.

Sanskar : you spoke so much. ( take a heavy breath) don't you get tired? now listen to me. You will not speak anything.  Swara ji! My mother is not like typical saas. We are very open minded. So don't worry aur main hoon na sab sambhal lunga.  Understood?

But Swara is like watching him with widened eyes.

Sanskar : say something. ( confused seeing her not saying anything).

Swara looks at him then travelled her eyes toward her lips making him realized he is putting finger on her lips. He instantly take it off with embarrassed face.

Sanskar : sorry.

Swara 's cheeks become pinkish unknowingly by his act. She press her lips for hiding it.

Swara : it's okay.

Sanskar : you get freshen. Today is your first rasoi right? Best of luck for it. ( smiling).

Swara become nervous listening him.

Sanskar : what happened? ( with concern seeing her nervous).

Swara : I am nervous what if I did any mistake.  ( nervous).

Sanskar : ( smile) Swara ji! You don't need to worry about anything. I know you will do best aur Haan! Aaj aap kuch itna meetha banana ki jiski mithaas hum sab ke rishtey mein, humare rishte mein hamesha ke liye ghul jaye.

Swara smile listening him nod yes.  He smile at her back.

After sometime!

Swara comes out from washroom dressed in red saree with towel around her hairs. She come near mirror take out towel from her hairs rub it for making it dry.

But unaware from a pair of eyes who is now looking at her with adoration in his eyes reveal Sanskar who was sitting on bed and checking some mails in his phone but become mesmerized seeing Swara coming out from washroom in red saree. His heart skips many beat when she open her wet hairs from towel and dry it by jerking it with towel. She is looking so fresh and beautiful without any makeup.

She sit down on chair take vermilion box about to fill her hairline but one hand stopped her. She looks find Sanskar who is stopping her hand while looking at her intensely.

A blush appear on her face seeing him.

He smile seeing his effect on her fill her hairline with vermilion make her eyes close.

He take managlstura and adore her neck with it make her smile.

He make her turn looks at her intensely while she is also looking at him with same emotion. He smile and peck her forehead softly then looks at her lovingly.

Suddenly he jerked hearing snap sound in front of him. He become shocked seeing Swara in front of him looking at him with surprise.

Swara : where are you lost Sanskar ji? I am calling you from 5 minutes. ( confused).

Sanskar looks at her then at down realising he was actually dreaming this with her. This make him embarrassed. He close his eyes with embarrassment.

Swara : what happened Sanskar ji? Are you okay? ( concerned seeing him closing his eyes tightly).

Sanskar : ( come in sense) Yeah! I am fine.

Swara : ( narrows her eyes) then where you were lost?

Sanskar : ( in flow) in you.

Swara : what? ( asked as if she heard something wrong).

Sanskar : ( mentally slapped himself for blurting) I was thinking that this red color you wore first time. ( make an excuse).

Swara : ( confused) Sanskar ji! Are you okay? I wore red color as my bridal dress also.

Sanskar : ( bite his tongue then think something) Yeah but after marriage you are wearing red color first time so I was thinking about that.

Swara looks at him with amused smile as what he is speaking. He give a tight smile. She shrugged her thoughts and come toward mirror wear her Shaka Pola then apply little vermilion on it make Sanskar confused.

Sanskar : Swara ji?

Swara : ji?

Sanskar : this bangles? And why you applied vermilion on it? ( being curious).

Swara : ( smile) actually I am Bengali and this is Shaka Pola which every married woman wear and I applied vermilion on it so Durga Maa always protect my vermilion.

Her explanation bring smile on his face.

Sanskar : challein?

Swara nod yes. Both come out from room.

Outside!

Sanskar looks at Swara who is looking nervous.

Sanskar : ( concerned) Swara ji? Are you okay? You are looking tensed.

Swara : jii! I am very nervous. Today is my first day in my in law's house and I am late. Today is my first rasoi rasam also. I am nervous what if I commit any mistake. ( nervous).

Sanskar stare her face a moment then chuckles make her frowned.

Swara : ( frowned) you are making my fun. Here I am so worried and you are laughing on me.

Sanskar : ( while controlling his laugh) Sorry Swara ji! But I laughed because I am surprised the girl who can raise her voice without any fear is scared from just a mere kitchen 's ritual.  ( amused).

Swara : Sanskar ji! You can't understand my situation. Both are different things. I am married now and I am very nervous how I will adjust in new environment all alone. ( nervously while walking with him).

But Sanskar stop her holding her wrist make her confused.

Sanskar : what you said alone? ( frowned then calm himself) Swara ji! Indeed I can't understand your situation. It's very difficult for any girl to adjust in a new environment but I am promise you are not alone in this.

Swara : means?

Sanskar : means! When we took phere together. When we took 7 promises with each other together then why you will adjust alone? Shaadi mein jab hum dono Jude sath hai toh iske har mod par bhi hum sath sath hi honge. ( smile).

Swara 's lips curved in smile listening him. What a girl wants more when her husband say that she is not alone. He is with her in every ups and down. She feels good.

Swara : Thank you.  ( with smile).

Sanskar : for what? ( Swara open mouth to say something but he cut her words) I took promise with you Swara ji so you don't need to say thank you to me.

Swara feels good hearing him nod yes.

Sanskar : let's go. ( He turn while holding her wrist but stop when he noticed she didn't moved , he noticed her gaze on their hands) sorry. ( Instantly remove his hand being embarrassed make her smile at his face).

Both come downstairs and meet Sujata and Uttara. Swara bend for taking blessings.

Sujata : ( stop her in mid) bas.

She go without paying attention on her which bring tears in her eyes seeing her ignorance. Sanskar notice this feels bad for her.

Swara : ( looks at Uttara) Good morning angel.

Uttara : ( without seeing her) Good morning.

She also go in her room. Tears formed in Swara 's eyes seeing them ignoring her. She becomes surprised feeling touch on her shoulders. She looks find Sanskar.

Sanskar : Swara ji don't feel bad.

Swara : they are angry on me. ( teary eyes) because of my defect.

Sanskar : Please Swara ji! Don't cry. They are just little upset but I promise they will understand you as you don't know they both really likes you.

Swara : that's when they didn't knew about my reality but now they know.

Sanskar : Swara ji! Do you trust me?

Swara looks at him then slightly nod yes.

Sanskar : ( take sigh ) then leave everything on me. I will make everything okay.  ( Swara nod yes) now please smile. Today is your first day in this house. I will not like if you will be with sad face. Please. ( plead make her smile at his attempt of making her smile).

Swara : I am going in kitchen for making kheer.

Sanskar : do you need any help? (concerned).

Swara : No Sanskar ji! I am not any new here. I know everything. I will manage. ( giving a assurance smile).

Sanskar nod yes. She go from there. After her going he take a sigh of deep thinking then looks at Uttara 's Room.

Sanskar : I have to do something.

He go toward her room after reaching near door. He knock it. Uttara who was reading a book become surprised seeing him.

Sanskar : Can I come inside?

Uttara : (become surprised as Sanskar never ask permission) Bhai! Why you are asking permission? You never ask. I am your uttu.

Sanskar : yeah! ( while coming inside) I never asked permission from my uttu but you are not my uttu. You are stranger to me that's why I am asked your permission.

Uttara : ( become shocked listening him) what are you saying Bhai? Stranger? Me?

Sanskar : Yes! You are a stranger to me.

After sometime!

In kitchen!

Swara is making kheer while tears are flowing from her eyes remembering how beautiful bond she made with them but after knowing her reality their behaviour got changed. She wipe her tears try to engrossed herself in cooking.

Just then see Uttara come inside. She looks at kheer again thinking she will again ignore her and it will only hurt her but due to her surprise she called her.

Uttara : Princess Bhabhi.

Swara looks at her surprisingly.

Swara : Uttara.

Uttara burst in tears and hug her start crying make her worried.

Swara : angel! What happened kiddo? Why you are crying? ( try to calm her).

Uttara : ( while crying) I am sorry Princess Bhabhi. I hurt you. I became selfish for my brother that I couldn't saw anything in it. I am sorry.

Swara take a sigh break hug then looks at her cups her face wipe her tears.

Swara : Uttara! ( she looks at her) It's okay! I understand. Now stop crying see your nose also become red. ( Uttara make a frown which make her chuckles) you know I missed you.

Uttara : I miss you too. ( pout).

She hug her. Swara hug her back.

Swara : now you are not angry on me right?

Uttara : ( nod no) Never! I will not do same mistake. I am sorry Bhabhi.

Swara : ( break hug) It's Okay. ( smile) Now give me a smile. ( Uttara smile).

Uttara : Bhabhi can I say something?

Swara : Yes say.

Uttara : Always remain like this. ( make her smile)and keep my Bhai happy this only I want. You are very special to him.

Swara : I will always happy your Bhai happy. I promise. ( make her smile).

Uttara side hug her. She hug her back although she is surprised how sudden she pacified. Uttara looks at the window side where Sanskar is watching them with adoration in eyes. She mumbled thank you to him in sign language. He just smile at her.

Flashback!

Uttara : what are you saying bhai? I am your Uttara, your sister.

Sanskar : No! You are lying. You are not my sister. My sister was not heartless that she is unable to see how much she is hurting with her ignorance.

Uttara become shocked. She understood what he is saying.

Sanskar : Uttara! Before knowing Swara ji 's reality. You were so eager to see me with her then how sudden your thoughts changed?

Uttara : she can't become mother Bhai.

Sanskar : physical appearance doesn't make anyone perfect. Beautiful heart makes it Bhai and my Bhai is perfect. ( make Uttara shocked) these were your words only right? Then why this doesn't apply on Swara ji?  ( make her meet with reality).

Uttara down her head in shame by her act. She feels ashamed.

Sanskar : Uttara! I am also not perfect then why this all expectations from Swara ji to be perfect? Till yesterday she was princess of your brother for you and now you are not even talking properly with her. That's not my Uttara.

Uttara burst in tears and hug him.

Uttara : I am sorry Bhai. I became selfish. I am sorry.

Sanskar : ( caress her hair) it's Okay! But say this sorry to whom you hurt not me. (breaking hug) understood.

Uttara nod yes.

Present!

Sanskar smile seeing Swara smiling and go from there.

After sometime!

At Dining Table!

After breakfast! Swara come with kheer with smiling face. She come toward Sujata about to serve her but she stop her.

Sujata : I am full. I don't need it.

Swara feels bad hearing her.

Sanskar : but mom! It's Swara ji 's first rasoi. She made it whole heartily at least take a spoon.

Sujata : I am not in mood Sanskar and she is your wife. You have it after all you married her with your will.

She indirectly taunted him and go from there leaving Swara in tears. She is standing holding tears in her eyes which make Sanskar feel bad for her.

Uttara : Bhabhi! Serve me. I am so excited. ( happily for making her smile).

Swara nod yes with smile holding tears in her eyes. She serve her then Sanskar.

Uttara : wow! ( while taking one spoon) Bhabhi kheer is so tasty.

Sanskar : jii Swara ji! It's very tasty. ( He looks at her while eating but become sad seeing her looking down with sad face) Swara ji?

She looks at him with teary eyes.

Sanskar : Swara ji! Don't feel bad. Mom will understand.

Swara : ( nod yes looking at other side for hiding her tears) I am coming.

She go in her room unable to stand more there. Sanskar feels bad seeing her sad.
He take a sigh place his kheer bowl on table and go toward his mother's room. He need to make her understand too. It's too much. They can't just be angry on her without her any mistake.

In Sujata 's Room!

Sujata is sitting on bed folding clothes just then listen steps find Sanskar on door. She ignore him start working or can say attempt of avoiding him. He shook head then come inside sit beside her.

Sanskar : why you are doing this mom?

Sujata : what I am doing? I am folding clothes. ( without paying attention on him).

Sanskar : ( take clothes from her) Mom you know what I am talking. Why you are ignoring Swara ji like this?

Sujata : kyun!! Thari bindni ne mahari shikayat lagayi hai thare se. ( angrily).

Sanskar: she didn't said anything mom but I am saying why you are behaving like this? Till yesterday you were showering love on her and after knowing her truth you became changed. Why?

Sujata : because she can't become mother and you married to her after knowing the truth.

Sanskar : but mom I am also not perfect. I also have defeat. I am handicapped. ( showing her mirror).

Sujata become fumbled hearing him. She avoid to look at him.

Sujata : there is difference between your and Swara 's defeat.

Sanskar : Yes! But the truth is we both are not perfect. we both have defeat and you know I heard when two imperfect person come together they prove perfect life partner for each other. ( smile).

Sujata looks at him know he is speaking truth but.

Sujata : and what about your dreams? Dreams of own family?

Sanskar : All dreams can't fulfil mom. I know my this dream will not fulfil but I am happy that such a loyal and beautiful hearted girl came in my life as my wife. Who respect my mom like her mother and care and love my sister like baby.   Trust me mom! Not even a perfect girl would do this. I am happy that a imperfect girl like Swara ji is my wife.

Sujata 's eyes become teary as reality hit her. She can't deny Swara is imperfect but perfect more then any perfect girl. She looks at him who nod no for crying then embrace him.

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara is sitting on bed with teary eyes. Suddenly door knocked which gain her attention. She looks find Sujata which make her surprised. she wipe her tears.

Swara : jii kaki?

Sujata come toward her then show her a pair of kangan making her confused.

Sujata : I made this kangan for my Sanskar 's bride. Now it's yours.

She smile and hold her hand make her wear kangan make her surprised. She looks at her who is looking at her shockingly.

Swara : Kaki?

Sujata : Mom! ( correct her) From now you will call me mom just like Sanskar and Uttara.  ( smiling).

Swara 's eyes become teary hearing her.

Sujata : ( quickly wipe her tears) I am sorry beta for hurting you. But Kya karun! Maa hoon na so I became selfish but I have realised that I was wrong. Thare se achi bindni toh main Kabhi la hi nhi paati Apne chore ke liye.

Swara smile in tears listening her. She bend to take her blessings but she stop her and embrace her make her happy. Approval from everyone make her happy.

She talk for a while with her then go.
Swara is smiling happily as now everyone accepted her. Her smile grew seeing Sanskar enter in room.

Swara : (happily) you know Sanskar ji what happened now?

Sanskar : Mom got convinced. ( without listening her in flow).

Swara : how you came to know? ( suspiciously).

Sanskar : ( become shocked listening her realised what he spoke inflow he wanted to conceal it) Actually! I guessed from your happy face that may be mom would be convinced.

Swara : ( narrows her eyes) Sanskar ji?

Sanskar : jii? ( nervously).

Swara : you only convinced mom right? And also Uttara? ( raising her eyebrows).

Sanskar close his eyes then looks down giving answer to her. She smile emotionally knowing he did this for her.

Swara : ( teary eyes) Thank you Sanskar ji.

Sanskar : ( looks at her) Swara ji! I told right no thank you. It's my responsibility to make sure my wife is happy.

Swara smile listening him. She feels good by his gesture.

Sanskar : I am going for office.

Swara nod yes. He turn while taking his office bag.

Swara : suniyee.

Sanskar stop looks at her with questioned eyes but it's filled with adoration when she forward him his handerchief. He take it with smile and go. Swara smile recalling his attempts for making her smile and happy.

At Evening!

In Sujata 's Room!

Sanskar is sitting in front of Sujata and she is oiling his hairs as usual.

Sujata : aaj toh mahara chora bahut khush lag rha hai? ( happy seeing her smiling).

But Sanskar is smiling lost in thoughts of Swara. How she cared him, how she forward handerchief to him. He is smiling recalling her moments with him.

Sujata : Sanskar!! ( confused seeing him not replying but only lost in thoughts and smile himself).

She looks at Uttara being confused who pass a teasing smile while showing Swara who is coming in room with tea. Both giggle silently understand the reason.

Sujata sign Swara to come silently make her confused. She sign her to come and do Sanskar 's head massage make her eyes widened. She sign how she? Uttara sign why? After all he is your husband showing her mangalsutra. She feels unknowingly shy by their teasing. Both go from room making her sit on bed.

She looks at him who is smiling himself. She smile amusingly seeing him like this. She forward hand with little hesitation then touch his hair massage it little which break Sanskar 's attention feeling a different touch but shrugged his thoughts.

Sanskar : mom! Today your tough seems different.

Swara remain quiet not getting what to say him just massage his head. He feels his tense muscles relax by her massage.

Sanskar : Kya baat hai mom? Aaj aapki massage bahut jyada Achi lag rhi hai. ( with close eyes while feeling peace).

Swara smiles listening him massage more. She becomes gasped when he place his head on her lap.

Sanskar : Swara ji is very good mom. Her heart is very pure just like a kid.

Swara 's eyes become wet hearing him.

Sanskar : you know mom you were right that one day a princess will come for me and see you were right I got my princess in form of Swara ji. ( Swara feels her heart touched by his words) but I am afraid.

Swara become frowned hearing him. Afraid! But why? From her?. She make a angry pout thinking this.

Sanskar : I am afraid what if I didn't abled to be a good life partner for her. ( make her surprised by her words) I want to become the reason of her smile mom but on the same time I am afraid what if I became reason of her tears.

Swara smile through tears understanding the reason of his fear. She didn't knew her dreams also will be fulfil and she will get the prince of her life.

Sanskar : ( confused getting no response) Mom! Why you are quiet? ( turn holding her hand but becomes shocked seeing Swara) Swara ji?

He immediately side himself from her being embarrassed realised how much he spoke in front of her.

Sanskar : Sorry Swara ji.

Swara just smile at him with teary eyes. She doesn't know what comes in him hug him make him surprised. He doesn't know how to react. He place his hand around her shoulders with little hesitation. Swara hug him more tight with smiling emotionally. He smiles at her gesture.

Next Day!

In Morning!

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara all dressed in pink saree see clock then at Sanskar who is still sleeping.

Swara : Sanskar ji will be late for his office. Should I awake him? (hesitate take sigh)

She come toward him after lot's of hesitation see him adore his face who is smiling in sleeping looking like a pure kid. She smiles seeing his cute face. She unknowingly forward hand toward his face but stop realising what she is doing. She mentally slap herself.

Swara : Sanskar ji? ( call him but no response) Sanskar ji?

She called him twice but no reply. She take a deep breath shook him little.

Swara : Sanskar ji? ( said loudly in his ears make him get up with jerk) sorry. ( seeing him afraid) Actually you are late. You will be late for office so.

Sanskar : ( see clock then at her) It's Okay Swara ji. Thank you. ( smile).

Swara : Good morning.

Sanskar : Good morning.

Both share a warm smile. He get up from bed and go toward washroom taking his towel. She arrange the blanket neatly on bed then come near his wardrobe smile happily. She take out his clothes from cupboard place on bed take out his handerchief, wallet place along with his clothes.

She smile brightly after doing this. She never shared but it was her dream that one day she will also do this for her husband and now her dream is getting fulfil. She smiles and thank God for it.

She come out from room.

After sometime!

Sanskar come out from washroom in bathrobe with another hand wiping his hairs. He become surprised seeing his clothes along with his handerchief and wallet on bed. A smile appear on his face understanding it's done by Swara. How much he also wished his wife will do this for him. There will be someone in his life who will care his small thing's. He smile whole heartily seeing this take clothes in his hand.

Ahhh!!!

Sanskar become starled hearing it find Swara standing showing her back to him while palming her eyes. He become frowned thinking what happened to her suddenly but then looks at him realising he is only in bathrobe. He become embarrassed. He cover himself with his clothes.

Swara : Sorry! Maine kuch nhi Dekha. ( while palming her eyes) I just came for your tea.

She come with back step place his tea on table and quickly run outside being embarrassed. Sanskar who was also embarrassed seeing her but chuckles seeing her act.

He see tea smile seeing her care go in washroom for changing so he can have his wife 's handmade tea fast.

At Dining Table!

Swara serve everyone food then Sanskar.

Uttara : Bhabhi you also sit.

Sujata : Yes beta sit down.

Swara nod yes sit with Sanskar. Trio eat food while she looks at them with curious eyes to know how it's made? She looks at Sanskar ask through eyes which he replied blinking his eyes that it's made good. Swara sigh in relief and smile.

Uttara : Bhabhi it's made so tasty. You have magic in your eyes. ( while enjoying food).

Sujata : ( hit her head) learn something from your bhabhi. Swara beta! Seriously food is really made so tasty.

Swara smile whole heartily hearing their appreciation.

Uttara : Bhai!you will not say anything? ( teasingly).

Sujata : what's the need of saying when eyes language is enough in them. ( teasingly and laugh along with Uttara).

SwaSan become red listening her. Both avoid to look each other.

After dinner!

Sanskar going for office but stop listening Swara 's voice. He turned see her coming and forward his handerchief. He realised he forgot it.

Sanskar : ( take it) Thank you Swara ji.

Swara smiles and forward his lunch box as well make him surprised.

Swara : this is your lunch box eat on time and yeah don't forget to take your vitamins.

Sanskar stare her with adoration in eyes seeing her taking care of him.

Swara : ( pout) Main kuch bhul toh nhi rhi?

Sanskar nod yes make her worried.

Swara : what?

Sanskar come near her hold her hand make her confused. She become surprised when he place a soft peck on her forehead. She stare him with her big doe eyes.

Sanskar : Thank you. ( smiling).

Swara 's cheeks flushed by his act making him realised what he did.

Sanskar : sorry Swara ji. ( become worried).

Swara : it's Okay. (while trying to hide her blush) come on time.

Sanskar smile seeing her blushing it's means she didn't got angry nod yes at her words like a obiedient husband which make Swara smile. He go bidding bye to her.

She recall how he pecked her forehead. It's indeed was such a pure gesture which make her smile.

Screen freeze on their smiling face❤️

How's was the update?

Tell through comments❤️

Next Update after completing Target of 200+ Votes
150+ Comments.

Strictly ❤️

Precap : Feeling growing ❤️

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 3.7K 24
A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his house. The story is all about Laksh and Rag...
70.3K 2.3K 13
How would u feel if ur parents does partiality btw u and ur siblings? Story of swara who is treated badly by her parents.. Not physical but mental to...
126K 7K 58
It's a story about swasan. Two completely opposite souls meet up together to be each other's support, heal the broken and love each other till etern...
1M 51.1K 47
"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with you. Do you get that?" I snapped at him...