Manhwa Recommendation

By pomironn

Compilation of amazing manhwas. Mostly Yaoi/Shounen Ais More

Note
Where I read
Lady to Queen
The Lady with a Mask
The Girl and the Geek
Mystical
Criminal Interview
Dial Again
Your Smile Is A Trap
The Sweetest Man
Path To You
The Lady and the Beast
Incidentally Living Together
Angel Buddy
The Vampire Who Swallowed the Moon
Dream Away
Till our Lip Touch
Sign
Paid
At the End of the Road
Too Close
The Keystone Romantic Combination
Silent Color
Nanohana Boys
Meeting Him
Wish Me Love
Fate Makes No Mistakes
Started With A Lie
K's Secret
Someone Else's BL Manhwa
Red-Haired James
Biting the Tiger
The Best Smell
No Way, Vampires Don't Exist
The Tale of the Yellow Dragon
My Darling Signed In
Heesu in Class 2
Peach Love
In My Closet
Penthouse XXX
Love Tractor
Trap City
Blunder Turned Wonder
False Memories
How To Chase An Alpha
My Purrfect Boss!
The Story About You x Me
Raising A Bat
A Guy Like You
Jazz For Two
Siren's Song
Whose Baby Is It?
Hide and Seek
Starts from the Baby
Do I smell?
Straight Or Not
Out Of Control
Salad Days
Base To Base
Three Months To Live
The Greatest Villain
Body Electric
A Lucky Coin
My Four Masters
Red Candy
Hold Me Tight
Hyung, You're My Idol!
Snail Pond Robber
Dear Benjamin
When The Yakuza Falls In Love
Deliverance of the Counterattack
The God of Pain's Groom
Cocoon of the Heart
The Priest's Chart
King's Maker
The President Who Always Treat Me Meals
Blood Bank
I Like You
Solo Leveling
Hyacinth
My Husband Hides His Beauty
Hell & High Water
Eleceed
Lookism
Semantic Error
For Your Love
My Starry Sky
Love On My Terms
Shen Sheng
Indulged In Your Light
A Cat's World
Caught In The Act
Poyun: Breaking Through the Clouds
Poyun 2: Breaking Through the Clouds 2
Social Temperature
Body of Crime
A Strange Joke
Wind Blowing Tonight
Mermaid's Egg
Our Companionship
Mr. 100% Perfect
The Magic Soup
Dangerous Convenience Store
Stanning 101
Equipoise
Falling to Where I Belong
Smurf's World
Star X Fanboy
Assorted Wilderness
The Beast Must Die
Prince Bari
Kisses x Kiss x Kisses
You're The Apple of my Eye
Affectionately
I Have A Boyfriend
Unintentional Love Story
My Boss Keeps Trying to Eat Me!
Green Apple Paradise

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

55 0 0
By pomironn

Author/creator: sing N song, Sleepy-C
Genre: Fantasy, Action, Adventure

Summary:

Dokja was an average office worker whose sole interest was reading his favorite web novel 'Three ways to survive the Apocalypse'. But when the novel suddenly becomes reality, he is the only person who knows how the world will end. Armed with this realization, Dokja uses his understanding to change the course of the story, and the world, as he knows it.

Read:
Webtoon (Ongoing)
Mangago (Ongoing)

***

Hello! I'm back with another genre. Sorry it took so long my list is going on forever (I haven't finished all but I'm starting to feel tired reading the same genre so I tried trying a different one for a change!)

I don't know if you've heard manhwas getting a live action or drama/film this year, but yes this one is included to the list. (Tbh I want anime than a drama on this one, but I wonder if this will be as good as the manhwa because, just look at what happened to Noblesse. I still like it but they change a lot and rushed the story)

So I tried checking it out myself. I want to check if the manhwa is overrated and people are just getting hype for this one so there! It's obvious! The fact that it made its way to my list means it got me to the core.

I enjoyed reading it. And what's funny is I didn't expect this to be good. Sure, the art is spectacular, but it made me so hooked. This gave me another vibe of Tower of God but in a different way (definitely different). It's because this seems to be a survival theme but more on, game application and more improved technology. I don't know if I explained it well but, what I'm trying to say is this is like a game wherein you have to fight to survive and make use of coins to buy armors, improve your stats and ability, etc.

Let me expand it in my spoilers later. I just want to say that this is worth to read and please read this in Webtoon. Come on guys this is free! The episode will unlock every wednesday, unless you want to fast read then you can buy every episode with 5 coins. (Read in webtoon up to the free chapters, then if you can't wait for more go to mangago). And please heart every episode in Webtoon and subscribe.

For me this is highly recommended so this is up to you if you want to believe or not. And the only thing to make you believe is to try it yourself.

And oh let me add this. I LIKE STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS. You won't get annoyed because the characters are brave enough to stand on their own.

Plus, I wanna protect Gilyoung with my life.

EDITED: SERIOUSLY I CAN SAY IT WITH CONFIDENCE. THIS IS THE BEST MANHWA I'VE EVER READ. Sorry, King's Maker manhwa. This isn't even a romance story yet I love it very much!

THERE'S A REASON WHY THIS IS FAMOUS IN KOREA. TRUST ME.

Enjoy reading!

Spoilers!

You know I find it unique that Dokja is not even the character of the story. Maybe, the story has been planned and there's a protagonist. Maybe, Dokja is just a supporting character but seeing how he is doing, he's actually making a way to prove his character. He's proving his worth by doing all he can to survive.
Edited: Lol nvm this unpopular opinion.

Okay so about Dokja's ability. It's really awesome lol. You know he had this Bookmark ability that's like, he's scanning a character, and informations that he acquired will be kept like you are putting a bookmark on a book.

And when you need the character's skill, you'll activate it. By activating, you can acquire a certain character's skill that you scanned and saved, in a given time (very short only, 5 mins) like you are borrowing their ability for a while. It's cool! And the ability is very useful.

Not only that, he also had this 4th wall something (sorry I forgot what its called lol) which is like a protection barrier. Kind of like a cheat, but well Dokja is a special character from the start. It's his special ability.

Another major spoiler based on the latest chapter (ch 38): DOKJA IS NOT THE ONLY READER.

This shook me to the core. I didn't even expect that though I kind of doubt this from the start. Like, even if you write a shitty story, there will be someone who can read it. There should be someone.
Edited: Dokja is the only sole reader. There might be some who read it but some didn't reach the end. If that makes sense.

And what's crazy is those readers are not the same as Dokja. They survive but not in a way how Dokja handles it. They became a villain. Btw I got this information from the readers in the comment section so you might find it confusing and inaccurate. Some said that they are a Prophet (like Anna Croft - we'll know more of her story soon) but I think that's all the 'readers' tried to show since they can't explain well about their situation/existence. I mean, who would believe that you know the future because of a novel? And how would you explain your existence without much suspicion? So there, Dokja came up telling he's a Prophet.

Let's talk about the protagonist. Yoo Jonghyuk.

You hate him, don't you? He's a completely a typical protagonist who is skilled, acted cool and cold, has a nasty personality but very attractive.

He is a regressor. What does it mean? It's said that he regress three times already. Meaning, he died and returned for a couple of times. Like most of the characters when you are playing. When you die, your character will either revive or restart from the start.
This is actually mentioned by Dokja as he is wondering what might happened if Jonghyuk will die. Will they die too?

And so his character became more significant and his existence make more sense now. Maybe, a reader like him is to guide the protagonist to get to the ending.

But I'm really wondering about the last part in the novel: THERE ARE THREE WAYS TO SURVIVE.

Thinking about it makes me more excited. Seriously I really want to read the novel now but I'm just stopping myself (because I might just read and read. I need to at least save time to study)

To those who don't know, this manhwa has a novel (I think all or almost all manhwas is an adaptation from a novel) and it's really famous.

I was wondering why this manhwa blow up so fast. This hasn't been long since it was released. Official English translation uploaded on August 2020 in Webtoon and I don't know about the official Korean sites. But the thing is this hasn't been so long and it gained a lot of readers.

So in conclusion the popularity didn't came with the hype and influence (maybe a little, for those who are curious, like me). It's because the story is as exciting as we want to be. It's giving us a different story which hook us to read more. And since the novel has been receiving so much love, and by getting a manhwa adaptation, this will surely blow up.

My question is: WHO'S THE AUTHOR OF THE 'THREE WAYS TO SURVIVE THE APOCALYSE' ?

How did he/she know and how did he/she predicted? Or was it really a coincidence? My guess is that the author had fallen to the story and wrote it base on his experience. All those included in the story happened to him and somehow survived, so he made a story maybe to help them survive.

Or it can be that she/he's a real Prophet who knows what will happen to the future.

... Or this is all just an illusion. Or a dream.

Or maybe I'm wrong.

LAST SPOILER! Someone in the comment section asked if Gilyeong will live, and they responded that they will, except the MC. Iwas like 🤯

And guys.... For once I hated reading spoilers. I tried to look at it because I don't get it and boy, I was speechless. I was wondering if he died in the end but the ending exceed my expectation!

I will shut up now because I don't want you to end up like me. It's fine to know this much, you just have to wait for the manhwa to reach the end. Or you can read the novel if you cant wait to know more. Or you can check the spoilers just like what I did (but you'll end up stunned like me so I don't recommend)

Don't tell I didn't warn you. Seriously I beg you not to spoil that much. All I said is enough as spoilers. It might ruin your view and I don't want you to be like that.

Honestly it didn't make me disappointed (the fact that I looked at the spoilers and learned the ending) since I love the manhwa so much. The ending will be much more amazing if you don't have any idea with it, trust me.

Wow. That's the only word I can say right now. Just wow I never been so captivated with the storyline. I wanna cry and express how much this manhwa gave me so much feels.

So yeah, this is surely a masterpiece. The best of the best. Of course some might not agree with me. But please do heed my advice and get out of any spoilers (wow said the girl who loves spoilers. I'm contradicting myself but I'm serious please don't look for more spoilers especially the ending so you can enjoy the story 100%)

Currently reading the novel because I want to read every detail and of course, I can't wait to see more lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 475 18
As per the title says. I'm a YuZhou fan and I write this because I take in delights of writing oneshot stories, song fics, and other kinds of stories...
80.9K 1.8K 19
(*╹▽╹*) anime x blackreaders
4.3K 77 17
There's not enough Gajevy one shots for me not to write my own :) enjoy, please follow me for WAY more of these cuties
46.2K 422 9
A series of one shots! Most of them are smuts because I'm way too horny but there's gonna be angst and fluff in there too, so enjoy!