๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐’

SEOKKBUTT

๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚ โ” ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ. โ›I want to take you, baby. Right here, and right now.โœ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๏ฟฝ... ะ•ั‰ะต

- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ

๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ

822 62 12
SEOKKBUTT

Thoughts and choices.
"Careful with your words, baby."

Not proofread !!
14th February '21
word  count: 1.5k.
Vote and comment.

After Jimin left to sleep, Hoseok sat where he has been seated the entire time, his smile slowly fading away and his mind was now occupied with numerous thoughts that has already been circling in his mind the entire time.

Should I just come clean and admit everything to Jimin? He finds himself wondering what would Jimin's reaction be if he does end up doing that. Would he forgive him, or would be forget him?

I can't keep this hidden forever. Jeongguk–ie doesn't want to listen to me and I don't know in what ways to persuade him. His sighs annoyingly sad. If this all comes in light, he's going to be the reason three hearts are going to get hurt.

I wish I could just go back in time and.. prevent the occurings from that day. It's all my fault, stupid, stupid Hoseok. He curses himself and smacks his own head, tears were now brimming in his eyes. If only I was careful enough and had my mind together that day.. nothing of this would've happened. Jeongguk wouldn't have had a reason to.. do all the things he has been doing.

He groans out loudly in annoyance with teary eyes. There are numerous thoughts that has been eating him out alive, he's coward, and guilty. How will he ever face Jimin if he finds out?

He shivers at the thought, no, he doesn't want to see Jimin's face being painted in grief and pain. Not when he is the cause of it. He will have to stop all of this one way or the other. He doesn't know how exactly, but he will have to.

Hoseok goes straight to his room, not bothering to eat anything. He was fed well enough by all those thoughts, he doubts if he'd be able to eat anything more.

"Baby, wake up," Jimin says softly as he leaves feather like kisses all over Hoseok's face, "I'm leaving to the office. I made you some breakfast, so make sure you have it, alright?"

Hoseok opens his eyes just a little, the brightness of the room instantly making them shut back, "G'morning~" he groans and hugs Jimin. Jimin giggles at Hoseok's cuteness, "God, why are you so adorable?" He dramatically questions Hoseok, which made the said male smile so big.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Hoseok pouts, "Are you starting something new? You never wake me up when I oversleep these days."

Jimin laughs at the question, "What's new is that you are oversleeping. I'd have done the same in the past if you ever overslept. The only reason why I wake you up now is because I don't want my little baby here," he rubs Hoseok's tummy as indication, "To be hungry, do you get that? It's not for you, so don't be too happy," he says playfully.

"Alright, noted. You don't care about me, but my tummy." Hoseok gasps rather comically, "I don't believe I'm married to you. To a man who doesn't even care about me! We should just spli—"

Jimin was quick to hush Hoseok before he could finish the word, "Careful with your words, baby. You never know when things turn true." He says in a concern, his eyes looked like they were ready to flood his face with tears.

Hoseok feels a pang of guilt in his guts but he tries to wash it away with his attempts to joke, "I,— I wasn't being serious, come on." He says fighting back his tears, "I know you'd never not care about me or never not love me, baby." He pecks Jimin's cheeks, "And the same goes with me."

Jimin frowns, "Still.. I hate those words coming out of you— about us going apart and, and anything related to that. Please, baby, refrain yourself from joking around like that in the future. Do that for your Jimin–ie?" He asks in a pleading manner.

The male on the bed now sits on the bed, with Jimin in between his thigh, seated on the floor. He soothes his palm in Jimin's soft locks, "I'm sorry.." he mutters, tears were now clouding his eyes, "I'm sorry for everything, baby. I don't deserve you."

Jimin really is someone Hoseok should never dream to have after all the things he has been doing behind his back. His heart aches for Jimin every time he spends his time with Jeongguk. And at the same time, it also is in pain for Jeongguk for the same reason. He can't rightfully give the both of them what they want.

Can't leave Jimin because he love him too much, and can't leave Jeongguk because he cares for him too much.

Too lost in his thoughts, Hoseok failed to realise that he was now a sobbing mess. And it concerned Jimin to a great level. He panicked when Hoseok starts hiccupping. "Baby, baby, calm down," he says, "What's wrong, what happened? Did I say something? Did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to scold you, baby, why are you crying?"

He was practically crying now with Hoseok because Hoseok is his more of his weakness than his strength, always have and always will. "Don't be sorry, baby. You were just joking, I know. I just got serious without thinking twice. I am sorry. Baby, you do deserve me. If anything, I am the one who does not deserve you. Baby, you are everything to me. I'm so, so glad to have you by my side, you wouldn't even understand." Jimin tries to calm him down.

Inhaling sharply, Hoseok shakes his head, "N— no. You don't understand. Please, forgive me." All the scenes he has been with Jeongguk were continuously being flashed right in his brain. Guilt was eating him out even more so, now that he has started apologising Jimin for a reason the latter doesn't even know.

"Why would I forgive you!?" Jimin says crying out loud, "Baby, you've done nothing wrong, stop being sorry." He begs, "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you a lot, baby, please. I beg you, please stop crying."

Hoseok's tears never stop flowing— if anything, he was now sobbing harder than he was before. Why is Jimin so sweet and so.. lovable? Jimin should be hating him instead of loving him so much. "It's so unfair, I'm sorry."

Jimin does not waste any second to take Hoseok in his embrace by getting up. He pats his back softly and rubs his palm over Hoseok's back, "There, there now. It's alright. Don't you ever be sorry for anything to me, okay?" He speaks and he feels Hoseok calming down.

Hoseok just nods, and Jimin feels his nod on his stomach, "That's like my baby," he praises him, "What a cry baby I have," he jokes in a snorty tone in attempts to make Hoseok giggle. Hoseok inhales, his snot was visible over above his lips when Jimin pulls out, "You even snot like a little baby. Yet I can't help but find it cute."

Hoseok cleans his nose with the sleeves of his shirt, "Shut up," he says.

Jimin grins, "You look so cute when when you're doing that, oh, my. What do I do with you?" Hoseok snorts at that, "I can't tell if you're making fun of me or praising me."

"Why would you say that!" Jimin says, feeling fully offended, "Of course, that was meant to praise you."

"Alright, alright. Thanks for that." Hoseok gives in with a little smile on his face, "Now you're late for the work because of me." He pouts.

Frowning, "First of all, stop pouting. You already pained me by crying not a few minutes ago. I don't want a single wrinkle of sadness on your face, baby, please." Jimin requests, "And second of all, it's completely alright, baby. If I am late to the work because of you, it's nothing. I don't care."

Hoseok truly is undeserving.

"Come on now, get up. My cry baby. I noticed that your plate from the last night was seated on the table, completely untouched. Which is part of the reason I cooked for you this morning." Hoseok nods at that, "Is something bothering you, baby? Do you want to talk about it?" Jimin asks in concern.

This is my chance.. Hoseok speaks to himself internally. I should be able to say him when he's being so sweet and asking me about it. Whatever he decides after listening to me would be his choice, and I should respect that. I do not have any right to oppose him, anyways.

That's what Hoseok thought. But the selfish part of him did not want to lose Jimin, not this soon at least. It convinced Hoseok to speak otherwise, "No, nothing is bothering me. Don't worry."

Though unsure, Jimin nods, "As you say, baby."

an: hope you enjoyed
the update! Also, it's
The Valentine's Day
today. Do you have any
plans? I don't 😂😂

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Love Notes keerthanasmr8

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

2K 177 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...
His Heir, My Regrets | Jinkookโœ”๏ธ Bloom

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

947K 48.1K 46
"I'm pregnant." "It ain't mine...." 3 months later... "About that baby, I am gonna need it. I need an Heir." Started: 6.6.19 Ended: 6.21.19 Unedited
Two Hundred Percent | JiHope [Completed] GEM

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

21.4K 1.4K 32
Jung Hoseok is a Business Administration student that fell in love to the Medical student Park Jimin on his first day at the university. And because...
My cute little thief (Vhope)(completed) bkhopebaby

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

71.3K 4.7K 37
Hoseok wanted a sugar daddy so badly since he's bored and broke. But, he's mistakenly kidnapped by someone which turned his life upside down. A story...