OC's ๐Ÿง๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

By gabsterloo

yeah More

the umbrella academy

harry potter ๐Ÿง๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

18 3 5
By gabsterloo

NAME: Wynter Marie Miller

AGE: Same age as Harry and them:)

GENDER: Female

HOUSE: Slytherin

FC: Layna Grace

STATUS: Pureblood

PATRONUS: Otter

BOGGART: Spiders

PERSONALITY: Wynter is very stubborn, although she has a soft spot for the people's she's close with. She never really smiles, which makes her very intimidating. She's very mysterious, and can sometimes be very hard to read. But once you get to know her, like any person, she lightens up and starts becoming more open about things. You'll find she's very caring and funny, although sometimes she really needs a friend there for her to give her validation.

LIKES: She actually really enjoys astronomy, reading, and swimming. She loves coffee, hot chocolate, sunflowers, and animals.

DISLIKES: Bullies, Professor Umbridge, writing, loud noises, surprises, and the dark.

OUTFITS:

YULE BALL:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
204K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
63.6K 7.6K 21
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
34.6K 2.3K 56
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...