We Didn't Have a Choice

By seawrites5

Coming from rich families, Draco and Blair both had everything they could ever ask for...except love, but hey... More

Prologue
1 - The Arrangement
2 - Welcome to the Dark Side
3 - The Tasks
4 - The "Proposal"
5 - Unbreakable Vow
6 - Off to Hogwarts
7 - The Cabinet
8 - The Incompatible Pair
9 - The Life of a Death Eater
10 - A Failed Attempt
12 - Pressure
13 - I Hear Wedding Bells
14 - I Do
15 - The Marital Bed
16 - I Know You Want Me
17 - I Can't Resist
18 - Nothing Goes Our Way
19 - That Didn't Take Long
20 - Not So Hateful Desires
21 - Not in Love You Say
22 - Back Again
23 - Just Admit It
24 - Confessed
25 - Fulfilled
26 - Thriving
27 - A Not so Good Reward
28 - What Even is Happiness
29 - Here We Go
30 - The New Malfoy
31 - A Disatrous Dinner
32 - Without You
33 - A Negative in Every Positive
34 - Losing Love
35 - A False Realization
36 - Girl Talk
37 - Love Me or Love Me Not
38 - Different Places
39 - Face to Face
40 - Just When Things Get Better
41 - A Break From Our Problems
42 - Back to Reality
43 - Things Only Seem to Worsen
44 - Distractions
45 - And the Distractions Continue
46 - The Annual Ball
47 - Not so Quick
48 - One More Return
49 - The Breaking Point
50 - He Knows
51 - Dear Draco
52 - Understanding One's Story
53 - Staying Happy
54 - Shower Thoughts
55 - Another Bump in the Road
56 - A Different Stance
57 - Polyjuice
58 - Life Without Each Other
59 - The Final Battle
60 - Draco's Beautiful Blair
61 - The Light
62 - We Have a Choice
63 - Free
64 - A Fresh Start
65 - Draco's Nuisances
66 - Happily Ever After

11 - A Sneak Peek

12.1K 245 54
By seawrites5

Hiiii!!! So, I just wanted to warn that this part may get a bit spicy! It's nothing extreme, but I thought I should put out a warning so I don't offend anyone! Anyways, happy reading and I hope you enjoy!!<3
Also, for the sake of this story, Astoria is a bit older, I imagine her to be in 5th year :)

As the weeks went by, we got closer, and closer to the wedding.

It seemed as though I was only getting more and more depressed as the days dragged on. The stress of the cabinet, and withholding the reputation my parents wish for me to keep is really weighing down on me.

I can tell Draco feels the same too because his physical appearance has changed. He wasn't the proud boy I met months ago. Instead, his posture was slouched, and his skin was no longer the snow white tone it was when I first met him. Instead, it was almost grey, and sickening.

"Everything okay, B?" Pansy asked. We have become closer over the past few weeks. She and Blaise are the only two people that I really consider friends at Hogwarts. I absolutely loathe Draco still.

"Yeah."

She gave me a small nod before heading to class. I haven't been attending class as often as I should be because I've been fixing the cabinet. Draco has been fooling around with Astoria, so he's been too busy to help. He thinks I don't know about their little affair, but Pansy and Blaise tell me all about it. Not that I care or anything, but it would be nice to not be cheated on. Especially when we're married.

-

-

-

I lay flat on my back, Astoria between my legs. If only it was Blair, but she wanted nothing to do with me, so I had to resort to getting what I needed out of Astoria once again.

When I finished, Astoria crawled up to me, and kissed me gently.

"Can't you just call off the marriage?" she pleaded.

"No. I've told you several times, I don't love you. I will not take the risk of getting killed all because you caught feelings for me," I snapped.

"Draco, how can you not have feelings for me!? I'm the exact girl you need to marry, so why can't it be me with the ring around my finger?"

"Get out. I'll see you tonight."

"Answer my question, please! I love you, Draco. I don't know how you can't catch feelings after we've basically been together for over a year!"

"For pleasure. Nothing more. I don't love you. Now leave me alone before we both get killed."

She huffed and left. Astoria was so annoying, but she would come whenever I called, and would do whatever I needed.

About three hours later, I heard a knock at the door. I flicked my wand at it, and it opened, revealing Blair.

"What?"

"Enjoy your time with Astoria?" she spat. Blair sounded almost jealous as she spoke, but I didn't think much of it. She hated me so why would she ever be jealous of Astoria?

"I did, darling. It could be you, but you're too busy crying about the fact that you have to marry me. Just get over it, Blair. Voldemort will not change his mind," I said bluntly.

"Well I don't want to be married to a cheater, so if I were you, I would stop whatever you have going on with Astoria," she threatened.

I raised my eyebrows, though I was not afraid of Blair's threats as I knew she was too afraid to even look Voldemort in the eye. "Who told you?"

"Doesn't matter, but when we're married we're going to have some rules in place."

"I won't listen to your rules. You will have my last name, so that means you will do as I say," I snapped.

"Number one. No cheating," she said, completely ignoring what I just said.

"Deal, if I can use you whenever I please."

She cringed, and looked pissed off. "Number two. You need to understand that I'm not an object," she spat.

"I understand that, but do you really expect me to not have sex for the rest of my life?"

"And number three. You are not the boss of me."

I stood up, and walked up to her. She didn't step down to my surprise. She just glared back at me. "We'll see about that, Blair," I whispered into her ear.

"Then I won't be marrying you!"

I smiled and twisted the ends of her hair around my finger. "You're too scared. You won't open your mouth."

"I will not hesitate to go to the Dark Lord if you disobey my rules."

Feisty one. There was no denying that she is hot. Shame she won't listen to me. "Alright, but the rules apply to you too."

She smiled. "I'm not horny like you, so I will have no problem with the rules."

How dare she speak to me like that? I have great self control.

"What's wrong, Draco? Cat got your tongue..." she murmured, walking in a circle around me, running a hand around my body gently.

At that moment I snapped. I grabbed her neck, and pushed her against the wall. She let out a small squeal as she slammed into the wall. "Don't speak to me like that," I growled.

She smirked. "Why? Am I teasing you, Draco?"

"No. You're just fucking annoying."

"That's not what he says," she whispered, and pointed down at my legs.

"Get on your knees," I ordered.

Her smirk disappeared, and her eyes filled with shock.

"W-what?"

"Get. On. Your. Knees."

"No. Did you not learn anything from that conversation? I will not do any of this with you," she jeered.

"Then don't tease me, damnit!" I snapped.

She giggled. "Someone's not as tough as they seem."

I released her neck, and got onto my knees. I slid my hands down her body, and I felt her tense up.

"Wha-what're you doing?" she said, her breath sounding as though it had been taken away.

"Showing you exactly what you're missing."

I pulled at her skirt, and it fell to the ground. She threw a hand over herself, but I pulled it away.

"This is a punishment. Don't try to avoid it."

I picked her up, and to my surprise, she didn't try to fight back once.

-

-

-

Draco laid me on the bed. Why I didn't fight back...I don't know. Maybe I was curious to see what would happen, or maybe it was the weird desire I was feeling for him at that moment.

I could feel his breathing down there as he slipped the last of my clothing off. I felt my breath hitch as he placed delicate kisses on my skin...and then his tongue and fingers.

"Draco..." I cried softly.

"Not now."

I fumbled for my wand and flicked it, placing a silencing charm on the room. Draco looked up at me from between my legs.

"No. Take the charm off. I want people to know that you're mine."

I sighed, but did as he said. He continued to tease me, and I cried out every time I came closer to finishing. When I finally did, he unbuckled his belt, and took off his pants.

"Now, get on your knees."

This time I did as he said. I took him in my mouth, and he let out groans of pleasure.

After he finished, I laid down next to him. Honestly, I was shocked we just did that. Especially after  I spent all that time preaching about how we would never do that together...and yet I just let him.

"Just wait till our wedding night, darling," he whispered into my ear.

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "I hope you know I don't like you."

He smirked. "Maybe not yet, but you will be begging for me all the time after I really show you what I can do."

"No feelings. Just pleasure," I said as I slipped on my skirt.

"We'll see how long that lasts!" he called out as I left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 47 63
Mudblood & Me. A fanfiction about the love/hate relationship between Draco Malfoy, a pure-blood wizard and Hermione Granger, a muggle witch. Draco, a...
13.2K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
2.4K 45 75
Family is the most important thing in the world until it's not. Fighting along side them until you're fighting against them. Is it truly love if we d...
22.7K 377 24
One night was all it took for Hermione's life to change. A pregnant Hermione becomes devastated after finding Ron cheating and runs to someone Unexpe...