LOVERS | Draco x reader |

By del934

COMPLETE! πŸ™ŒπŸΌIT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORINGπŸ™ŒπŸΌ --------- This is y/n's journey... More

Info on the story
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69 😏
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100 - Epilogue

Part 54

2.1K 52 56
By del934

Me and the twins walked outside to the courtyard where everyone gathered to say goodbye to the other schools.

I didn't know any personally So I just smiled as I walked past so I don't come across as rude.

"Go say bye I'll just walk around" I shoved the twins into the crowd, they made some friends from each school by showing of their jokes and pranks mostly.

I saw Draco hugging some durmstrang students and it made my heart melt.

I smiled at people passing and walked to one of the small balcony's in the courtyard and looked out.

I saw Hagrid saying goodbye to the french Pegasus' and people readying the durmstrang boat.

It was sad to see them go but it just made me think how happy I am that this year was over and we all made it out alive....my friends I mean.

The sun was setting and the two schools walked down to where their transportation were.

All of Hogwarts were cheering and waving them goodbye and I joined them.

The horses flew up and everyone waved even harder when they rose up and flew off into the sunset.

The ship of durmstrang started moving and merged into the water.

Some cold hands wrapped around my waist from behind me and another hand on my shoulder.

I turned to see Blaise at my side and draco kissing my neck softly.

"Another year done." Blaise sighed.

"Yup..... now we await the next year." I smiled and looked into the view.

Draco stopped kissing my neck and rested his chin on my head.

"Let's hope them years are better." He mumbled into my hair and watched the view with me and Blaise.

-

"Right you lot off into the castle, you've got 2 hours until the feast." Hagrid was up here shoving students into the castle, I forgot how long we were out here, the sun had already set.

Blaise and Draco walked away and joined some slytherins whilst walking in.

"Hey Hagrid where you off too?" I stopped infront of him after he picked up a first year who fell over his own feet.

I chuckled a little and shook my head.

"Just off to my hut, want some tea? Hermione told me you were gonna come for some the other day yanno before....."

I nodded my head and we walked down towards his hut and I saw fang outside.

"Hey boy!" I called and stopped in the path, patting my thighs.

Fang came trotting over and jumped up, knocking me down.

"Helloooo I've missed you, yes I have" I said half laughing, I spoke in a high voice as I did to all animals.

Hagrid was chuckling and I looked up at him.

"What?" I questioned, getting fang off me once he tried to nibble my tie.

"Nothin, you remind me of me." he chuckled and carried on into his hut and held the door open for me.

"Come on fang!" I called and he ran into the hut, Hagrid shut the door and began boiling some water.

I sat down near a small window but slid down to the floor so fang could lay his head on my lap and sleep, to which he did straight away.

"So we haven't had a catch up since your first or second year. Can't remember it's been that long." He laughed and watched the water carefully and prepared the cups.

"Yup......these years have been hectic but we can only hope it gets better." I sighed and stroked fangs head.

"Wasn't it you and Harry that found out sirius blacks your godfather?"

"Yeah me and Harry got told by him, both our parents made him our godfather. He even offered for us to live with him someday. We agreed obviously you know Harry with the Dursley's..... and I love my parents but I mean I'm bound to move out one day and I would gladly live with Sirius."

Hagrid nodded and sat infront of me and handed me some tea.

"Neville came around the other day and helped me with my plants, that boys gonna go far in the wizarding world with his love for plants I tell you." He smiled and sipped his tea.

I nodded and drank some of my tea, it was sweet but not too sweet, Hagrid always makes the best tea.

"Right now what's up with you and Malfoy? I've seen you frolicking with him and Blaise zabini..." he put his tea down and looked at me.

I gulped and lay my cup down next to fangs head.

"Uh well me and draco slowly became friends I guess and that led to me and Blaise having a really close friendship seeing as we hit it off immediately."

"So your dating zabini I take it?"

I shook my head and looked down.

Hagrid gasped.

"Your dating malfoy?!"

I nodded and smiled up at him
He just shook his head and chuckled.

"We'll just be careful.... malfoys aren't the ones to go near y/n, you've heard about what happened at the graveyard with his dad."

I nodded.

"Draco's going to speak to his father over term, he had no idea. So you believe Harry and Cedric then? Some people won't even speak to them."

Hagrid huffed and stood up.
"Well anyone who doesn't believe them will have a shock won't they?"

I nodded and drank the rest of my tea and stood up, fang groaned and I laughed.

I put the cup on the table and turned to Hagrid.

"We best be getting to the hall, the feast will be starting now." He opened the door and I left.

Fang tried to follow us.
"Ah a a fang back!" Hagrid nudged him back in and shut the door.

"Dumb dog." He smiled and we walked back up to the castle.

-

Me and Hagrid walked in, the hall was almost silent except from our footsteps.

I sat down inbetween the twins and once we were seated, the food appeared and people began eating.

"Hey why isn't Dumbledore doing a speech?" I whispered to George.

"Said he can't, there's no point really." He shrugged.

We all ate in silence, the death of Viktor hit a lot of us, including me.

No one expected for anyone to die in the tournament I mean sure they were dangerous but no one could predict that mad eye moody was really Barty crouch jr and that the cup was a port key leading straight to Voldemort and his death eaters.

It raged me, the thought of Peter pettigrew being there as well as dracos father.....

If I ever saw that rat again I won't hesitate to kill him.
I'm sure Harry felt the same but couldn't kill him seeing as he was surrounded by death eaters and he was trapped.

-

Everyone left the hall quietly too. All the Gryffindors were the quietest we have ever been.

Normally we're one of the rowdiest houses in Hogwarts.

We all headed up to our dorms but I went into the twins dorm with Ron, Harry and Hermione, we all sat on the floor in the middle and sat in silence.

"How about we all stay in here tonight? A sleepover after the fucking year we've had." I sat back on my hands and sighed.

"Sure let me go get chicken, and more food obviously." Ron got up and left for the kitchens with Harry's invisibility cloak.

"We can get the games out." Fred and George climbed underneath their beds, getting out games and other entertainment.

"I'll go get my camera, we can have some pictures." Hermione left to her dorm.

"Well I've got nothing to offer but my presence." Harry smiled cheekily and I knocked his arm and laughed.

"I'll go get blankets and extra pillows." I stood up, using Harry's head as support.

"Hey!"

"Shut up or i won't get you one" I joked and walked to my dorm.

I got to my dorm and grabbed a load of spare blankets and pillows I had in my wardrobe and dresser.
I used a spell to keep them in the air so I didn't have to hold it all.

Just before I left, dracos black owl flew in with a brown package and a note.

I stroked his head and thanked him and he flew off not expecting a reply.

I opened the paper and saw the black fluffy blanket draco gave me a while back, I opened the note too.

Y/n,

Keep it, I know you love it.
You can thank me tomorrow on the train... ;)

Draco x

I smiled and wrapped the blanket around me, it smelt heavily of draco.

I walked out my dorm with all the stuff behind me and I noticed a few first years gawping at the sight down in the common room.

I just laughed and walked In the twins room, a flash came in my face and I blinked ten times before it went.

"Perfect." Hermione looked at the picture that she took, I had my eyes shut but was smiling so it looked nice.

"Here you go." I used my wand to lay some of the blankets on the floor and gave everyone their own individual blanket.

I just plopped the pillows around and sat down, tugging dracos blanket up to my face and inhaled his scent.

"Isn't that dracos?" Fred pointed to the blanket.

I nodded and smirked.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Harry screamed at the top of his lungs from the corner of the room and threw a pillow in my face.

I dropped my blanket and ran up to him with a pillow and whacked him.

Hermione and the twins were chasing each other.

We were all laughing and screaming until the door opened slowly and we all stopped thinking it was Mcgonagall or someone...

It was Ron, struggling to open the door, some house elves were behind him with arms full of food.

"You could have used magic Ron!" I hissed quietly as I took some food off a elf.

"They insisted."

I bowed to the elves and they all looked flushed with rosy cheeks.

I laughed and shut the door. The floor had towers of food.

We all tucked in and the only thing you could hear was us eating and mainly me and Ron scoffing our food.

-

It was about 3am, the twins just finished dying everyone's hair with a prank, all the food was gone and the place looked a comfy mess.

I had red hair, I looked like a Weasley. The twins said they wanted to see what I would look like as their sister.

Hermione had bright blue hair.
Ron had black hair.
Harry had yellow hair.
The twins had purple for both of them.

We were all too tired to use any magic, so instead Hermione took some photos of us all and we said we would sort our hair out in the morning.

Ron fell asleep on Harry's legs, Harry fell asleep spread out, Hermione and me were holding each other and the twins were in tight balls In the middle of us all.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.1K 127
- THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF A BOOK, NOT A STANDALONE STORY - ❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 π›πž 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚...
25.4K 527 61
Haley Snape finally gets to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry although against her so called "fathers" wishes. But the two will do an...
73.8K 1.4K 23
'𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ π’˜π’‰π’ π’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 π’‡π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...
27.3K 659 44
Emily Potter is Harry Potter's twin sister. They have always been together in everything. Until their letter came in the mail. They got to Hagwarts a...