Dragon Ball Z: If Goku got Lu...

By DuraPCell92

This is a story where Goku manages to defeat the one known as Cell, using his brain instead of his fists. Spe... More

Prologue- Not Cell's day.
Chapter 1- Brother of Prince vs Brother of Tyrant
Chapter 2- Temporary Refuge
Chapter 3- Fight with a Beast

Chapter 4- Perfection vs Immortality

32 1 0
By DuraPCell92

We continue our story with the crew arriving on Earth. Though, Cell doesn't want to draw any attention, so he lands in the Arctic. The freezing cold weather isn't a problem though. I'm sure a ship with that good of technology would have an option to create a certain radius with controlled temperature.

At the moment, Cell was having a training session with Table and Zangya, the two people he was most interested in. Of course, he was extremely proud of their growth. Mastering Super Forms, modifying techniques unique to them, they're forces of nature now. Especially with Tarble's high Base Power, his Super Forms are far superior to the ones that the Earth Saiyans now. Tarble's Super Saiyan 2 is likely close to the strength of Goku's Super Saiyan 3, and Zangya could likely keep up with beings such as Dabura now.

Speaking of those, we haven't exactly got to them yet. Just a few more days. In that time, Cell improves as much as possible, both mind and body. Of course, he's far superior to any of his partners and underlings. Even if they all teamed up and rebelled, Cell could flawlessly wipe them all out, if he was still as evil as he was back then. Again, he's learned of Frieza's Mutant Genes which allow the tyrant to get extremely powerful in the future. So they aren't as present, Cell's natural Saiyan/Namekian potential, and the fact he's had more time, likely makes up for that.

Oh yeah, now, Cell has one or two members of his army go out, dressed as Earth People, to find out things about the Z Fighters. And they've heard lots of things. After messing with Cell in the past, Bojack and his crew had actually hit Earth, but Gohan unlocked the same ascended Super Saiyan Form that Tarble did in his training. 16, getting enhancements from Bulma all the time, mostly stopped fighting even though he was still capable. He really got into the whole bird thing. Alright, so he won't be a problem for Cell.

But then, Cell is hit with the biggest piece of Info. A tournament is coming up, and due to it being close to or in the Z Fighters' homes, it's highly likely they'll be there. Guess Cell might as well sign up then. Though Cell has finally forgiven Goku for embarrassing him back then, a little payback for relying on Out of Bounds wouldn't hurt.

So, we cut to the Tournament. Cell has signed up, wearing his Yardrat Drip. Leaning on the wall on the complete opposite side of all the warriors, he waits for them to notice him. Of course, they do, and have some conversation about him. Goku and Piccolo being the first to notice his far different composure. Shin and Kibito are also keeping a bit of an eye on him. They've never heard of Cell, so they don't see any reason to feel concerned with his appearance. Yet. Cell acts like he doesn't hear them talking about him, but really, he kind of has to, with his Namekian Hearing.

Anyways, the tournament begins. Not much changes, until Gohan's fight. Instead of Kibito, Cell is up. Pissed off that Videl was nearly killed in battle, And now seeing a former evil face, Gohan's had it. On top of some pent up rage, Gohan activates Super Saiyan 2. Due to Goku still being alive here, Gohan still did some training. Barely any, but enough to not be considered "Slacking off."

The Majin Possessed Humans are about to get Gohan with something, But Cell shoots past the boy, knocking both of them, probably miles away from the tournament. Gohan is still ready to fight, but Cell immediately lands a shot on him. Too fast for Gohan to react to, he's immediately out of bounds. Confused, he still admits defeat, dropping down to his base form. Cell tells him,

"Something bigger is happening. Those humans seemed too buff and evil to be.. Human."

For some reason, Shin and Kibito fly off. How strange. Perhaps they're part of this.

Some stuff goes as normal, and so, the Buu Saga begins. Goku and Cell decide to catch up.

"So, Cell.. What happened to you? You seem.. Different. A better person, if I'm judging you right from the Yardrat Clothes."

Piccolo and Vegeta were, of course, listening in. Gohan and Videl were FAR too back to do the same though. So Gohan would likely tell Videl all the old stuff.

"A lot happened, Saiyan.. Me and my army had some.. Mishaps along the way. But we just got here a few days ago. Arctic.. I mainly came to get back at you."

Goku, even though they were in a serious situation, can't help but chuckle.

"There's your Vegeta blood!"

Vegeta, up front, scoffs. And Piccolo kind of grins at the Prince. With Goku around, Vegeta's character development has gone a little faster, and Majin Vegeta wasn't likely, or, not with the same motivation.. Though, this means Super Saiyan 3 is never discovered. Vegeta begins thinking-

"Keep this in mind, Cell.. This time, I'LL be the one defeating you. This is the last time Kakarot gets the spotlight."

It is a problem that Goku gets the main protagonist spot too often. That's why I make stories that allow Cell and other characters to take that spot.

Finally, they arrive at Babidi's ship, and things begin going like normal. Cell doesn't join in on Rock Paper Scissors. That is, until the Dabura Fight happens. He had studied all their RPS Techniques and strategies, easily coming up with ways to counter them, and grab the best fight for himself. Cell once again proves superior.

As Cell ascends, Dabura introduces himself. The Demon King, though now a pawn to a bug's mind control. Cell feels sorry for him.

"Demon, huh? I've fought one of your kind before.. Janemba is the word he kept saying, so I think that was his name."

That name, and the fact Cell fought them before, kind of drains Dabura's confidence, but he tries to fight him anyways. First, trying his spitting technique. Cell was confused, but moving left and right, avoided it every time. Eventually launching himself forward and getting a good uppercut to the demon. Now, Dabura knows for a fact he was in a fight he couldn't win. But Babidi noticed that with Cell's blow to Dabura, Buu was immediately just a hair away from revival, and so ordered Dabura to keep on going. So, Cell decides to be kind, allowing the demon to access his full power and unleash a barrage of punches on his face. The Demon, panicked, uses up all his stamina- Of course, now Buu was revived. But Cell thought- Nothing. Dabura, even getting direct full power hits, didn't do jack to Cell. Deciding to try something with his Force Spirit Fission, Cell places a hand on Dabura's forehead, and in a rather large explosion, all of Babidi's mind control magic leaves the demon's mind. The M is no longer there. Dabura is confused, but Cell says-

"Leave, before you get hurt."

And, the Demon King, now feeling like the mere slave he was turned into, does so. The Perfect Being has humiliated the King of all Demons. Babidi brings everyone to the main area, where the now revived Buu was ready to fight.

Gohan was mostly surprised at Cell showing mercy, but at this moment, that wasn't the point.

"Who wants to fight him?"

Cell asks. Everyone looks at Gohan, not because they're scared, but because he hasn't fought yet. So, he does go to fight Buu. He does better than Canon, but is still reduced to trash.

Again, Super Saiyan 3 isn't a thing here, so Goku and Vegeta team up, hoping to do something, and normally, this would be enough, but Buu can regenerate. And regenerates far too fast for them to keep up, or deal enough damage. Oh yeah. This also results in the Fusion Dance never being learned, so neither Gotenks, nor Gogeta will ever happen here. Eventually, it's down to Cell. Though Buu catches him off guard with stretching limbs, the Candy Beam, and infinite Stamina, Even not taking Strength into account, Cell is far too fast, skilled, and has too large of an attack arsenal for it to make a difference. In the end, just like the old story, the Buu Saga shoots by extremely quick. Cell even uses Force Spirit Fission to his advantage, Buu has infinite stamina, but his Ki isn't. He just has a very high amount of it.

Shin and Kibito take a strong interest in Cell, and so after the tournament, offers to train him in the ways of the Kai. His always clear mind, Perfected fighting skills, something similar to Inner Peace, he'd be Perfect for it. Cell could always use more training, so he agrees. As long as he can bring his friends with him. Gohan also wishes to go along, and his wish is granted.

Leaving the army to the Z Fighters, making friends out of them and getting the benefit of new training partners, The crew that goes to the land of the Kais is, Cell, Zangya, Tarble, and Gohan. The chapter of Dragon Ball Z is complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 2K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
85.8K 2.1K 57
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
185K 5.5K 110
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
23.2K 1.1K 27
"You're bleeding and upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what's wrong? Did someone do something to yo...