Blood MOON: Alpha's Witch | B...

נכתב על ידי AJPharaoh

Newly in town, Milo is the first ever lycan-witch hybrid, unique in every way, from his look to his abilities... עוד

-Friendly Reminder-
Preview
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-17
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-

-16-

20.4K 598 78
נכתב על ידי AJPharaoh

Milo's P.O.V.

I was woke by the loud ringing coming from my alarm clock. I slam snooze button. It don't even seem like I was asleep for a good six hour.

"It's already seven?" I groan. Everything wasn't going the way I hope. My mind went back to last night. All the information that was told and my meal I didn't finish. "I really wanted to finish that fish.

" I heard a knock at my door. I told who ever it was to come in. Nicole poke her head in before entering. "So why you still in bed alpha female?"

I squirm at the last to words. Do I really have to be called that. Do I really have to become the alpha female. Why can I just be Milo and live a normal life "Don't call me that."

"Why not?" I watch her made her way to my desk. "That is the appropriate title as the mate of a alpha."

"Because your like my sister" she stared at me before looking away. We grew up together and did everything that siblings do. "You are my sister and I don't want you to be calling me that."

"Aww Milo," sat on my bed "ok I won't call you that unless I have to. I don't want the alpha family cutting up my head."

"They what!?"

"Its just a figure of speech Milo" she laughed. She fold her legs making herself more comfortable "you know being the mate of a alpha is not that bad. It's a great honor too."

"So you want to take my place then?" "Oh hell no," she blurted out. "he's too self centered like most alphas his age are. The good thing is that he's sexy and smart when he want to be."

I thought to myself for a moment. Luke is sexy and have a very hot tone body "yea he is sexy."

She nodded and got up and headed to the door "breakfast will be ready soon."

I slowly got out of bed only because my stomach was growling. I grab my phone and made my way downstairs. I could smell the warmth of fresh cooked pancakes. Entering the kitchen my mother was cooking while Nicole was setting the table. My father was reading the newspaper and drinking his morning coffee.

"Morning dear" my mother said cheerfully. She came over to give me a hug before returning to finish cooking up breakfast. "What's your plans for today?"

She was very cheerful today I thought. I look though my phone checking my messages. I had one from David asking if I was ok and can we talk. Then one from Crystal asking if I gonna be at work "Umm I have work today."

She stared at me if I had said I was going to bomb a airport. I went to grab the orange juice before sitting down.

"Are you sure you up for that after all that had happen yesterday?" my mother as she place a plate full of food in front of each of us. I nodded as I text David telling him I was ok and that he should come by my job before it close at four.

"Before I forget, Cassandra called wondering what day will be good for you to meet her." I forgot about meeting up with Luke's mother. I really didn't want to be called a alpha female definitely not by anyone else "I guess after school Wednesday."

"Ok I'll call her after breakfast," she said as she sat down. She eyed my arm with the Alpha Marking. A few more markings were gone "Now your training with me will start after work."

"Your kidding me, I'm already busy with school and work. Now I have to train to become an alpha female which I didn't plan to be and your torturous training?"

She smiled taking what I said as a complement. She was known for her extreme training among witches. Training some of the best witches out there. She one of the most powerful witches around.

"Now Milo there not that dangerous. Besides everything that I'm going put you through will help you stay in control."

"Are you serious, do I really have to start today?"

"I'll pick you up at five. The alpha has a perfect spot for us to train," she said before cutting her pancakes. "This going to be great."

I slide down my chair. I thought about her training which made me lose my appetite.

"Don't go to hard on him on his first day," said my father as he fold his paper "he also the future leader of this clan."

We put my trainings aside and had a great breakfast. They ask me and Nicole about school and work. My mom talk about her new projects. My mother asked us wanted we looking for in the new house. Keri wanted more space in room for her sewing. My father wanted a bigger workroom.

"Well I want a bigger room and closet space" I told my mother.

"You know that you would soon have to.." my father stop my mother from finishing her sentence. She nodded knowing why he stop her.

"I have to what," I wonder, wanting for her to finish her sentence.

"That you be fully in control of your powers soon."

"Oh," part of me didn't believe that she was talking about that. "Ok."

We went on to talk about Thanksgiving which is in two week. My mother wanted to do a big dinner party having friends and family over. I second the idea but oppose to all the cooking we have to do for it.

After breakfast I headed back to my room to get ready for work. I decided to head in early with Nicole. My parents was meeting with Luke's mother in town to go house hunting. Nicole and me took a ride with them. The car ride was mainly of my parents talking. I was to busy trying to piece together the sentence my mother didn't finish.

"Have to.... go to college... get a car...maybe...umm," this was driving me crazy. I know it was no point of asking her. "Just let it go Milo."

Once at work, we went to the back where I was once again being stared at.

"Why you all looking at me like that?"  I said boldly.

"You know you didn't have to come in today," said Alexandria. "

I'm off today?"

"Well no but your the future alpha female and...."

"Please enough with the alpha female stuff." I really was getting tired of being called a female "and I'm schedule to work so I'm going to."

She smiled and nodded.

"So why you here so early?" ask Keri. She went back to putting blue icing on some vanilla cupcakes. "I thought you would of slept in."

I clock myself in then wash up and went to help her with the cupcakes. "No my parents looking for a new place with Luke's mother. They looking at houses that are closer to the pack house."

"Your happy about the move?"

To tell the truth I didn't know what to think or what to tell her. I was just starting to like our house. Its was close to my school "hard to say, like if its closer to the pack house I'll be farther from school and...."

"But you be living closer to me and Crystal," she said before I could finish "and we can all going to the school in the area instead of taking a nearly hour drive to the school we're going to now. "

You live close to the pack house," I ask her.

She nodded in response. She went on to tell me house that her pack was fifteen minutes away. The reason she was going to an out of area school was cause of her friends but since Crystal is also moving closer to the pack house due to her mate's pack and I'm will be in the area too that we should think about going to one of the schools in that area. I told her that i would think about it and go over it with Nicole.

We work on several dozen of cupcakes before placing them in one of the display cases. We did last minute things before we open the shop. There was a small crowd waiting at the door.

"Well we better let them in" Mrs. Alexandria told us. She unlocked and hold the door for them.

We took and served orders. A lot of faces i seen was from school. Everything thing was going at a nice pace. In all the chaos I've haven't seen her in fifteen minutes. She wasn't up front cleaning the tables.

"She better not be taking a break." I said as I went off to find her. I went out back to see two people making out. The girl shirt was unbuttoned. I rolled my eyes at the sight and went back inside. It took a few seconds for me to actually process what I just saw. I run back outside "NICOLE!!! "

She jump at her name. They both trying to put their shirts back on. Their faces was filled with embarrassment and lust.

"Who the hell is this" shouted Keri making her way outside next to me.

She covered her mouth as she realize who it was "Nicole you doing the nasty?"

"Shut up and no I wasn't" her face was turning redder. She turn to the guy, hoping he would say something but he stayed quite "this is Richard and well his my mate."

Keri scream making a few employees who was in the back to come out. Keri filled Crystal in, making both of them scream together. Most of the coworkers went back.

Few moments later Alexandria came out.

"What's you guys doing here?!" question Alexandria. I explain to her how Nicole and her now found mate was getting it on and why Keri and Crystal is yelling like crazies. "Well Nicole you still on the clock. Your mate have to wait till your off."

They nodded and kiss before Nicole went in. Everyone else followed. Nicole stayed red since everyone was talking about how close she was from getting it on. Personally i was still shock that she was about to do the nasty in public.

"Now that's enough," order Alexandria. She went to stand next to Nicole "for most of us it's a over powering feeling to find your other half. If I remembered Crystal"

Crystal look up from icing a mini cake.

"You and Drake was caught nearly in the same spot."

"Oh really!" asked Nicole as she smiled. She went over to Crystal "so you was doing the nasty?"

Crystal tried to cover her red face, we laugh at the whole situation. The crowd of hungry customers died down as three o'clock came around. David was coming in as I went to the front to take my break.

Even though I hardly knew him, there was something different about him that I couldn't put a finger on it. He was covered up like there was a blizzard outside. I know it was its chilly out but this was over doing it just a little.

I gave him a hug. I went to the back to get snacks for us. I knew he had questions to ask me. I place the tray of snack down before sitting myself.

"How you doing today?"

"Good here last night was crazy," he smiled before biting into a chocolate cupcakes. "So Luke a werewolf and your his mate?"

I remember how an barrier would erase any memory of werewolves from a human mind if the identities of werewolves are threaten. So it was safe to tell him "unfortunately yes. We are still trying to figure out how this could happened."

 "So your a werewolf?"

"No not really."

"Human?" "I wish" I laughed. I carefully watch him. There was definitely something different about him. "I'm half werewolf and witch. The first and only hybrid."

"Can humans be mated to a werewolf?" He asked me.

"Umm." That was a good question. I never heard of it before. But I also didn't thought a werewolf and witch could have a child or be mates. Plus me being the mate to a male werewolf. "well.."

"I can answer your question," we both look at Luke who was stand next to me. When did he get here "yes humans can be mates to a werewolf. Its very rare that it happened though. Their human dna is capable of handling their mate's bite."

I look back at David "why you ask?"

"Just was wondering, something had came up last night before I went home" he look at Luke then his phone before getting up and heading towards the door "thanks for the snack."

"What cam up last night?" I shouted out to him. he told me that he would tell me later. I nodded then I turn to Luke "what you doing here?"

"I don't get a hello or hug? " he said with a smirk.

Why he have to be so cocky and so damn fine. In the back of my head I think he knew how sexy he was. His slightly fitted white v-neck shirt caress his muscular chest and hug his arms. That sexy devilish smile of his makes my knees buckled. Butterflies filled stomach. Why he makes me feel this way when I'm around him. I press those emotions down. He don't deserve a easy road no time soon I thought. I shouldn't be so open to him just yet. He needs to work for it.

"Hi. Now what you doing here?" I ask again as i pick up my tray and headed to the back. I knew he was following me. I could feel his eyes on me. "so what you doing here?"

"Here to meet some friends to go see a movie," he answered. He pick up and bite into a vanilla cupcake "they really like you."

"Oh really" trying not to sound to interested in what he have to say.

"Yea," he said as he took another bite. "you know your very lucky to have me as a mate."

"So I've been told," I said softly. Cleaning off the tray in placing it in the deep sink. I went pass him to finish up my work before i clock out. "should you be waiting up front for your friends?"

"They will text me when they get here." he answered. He moved to stand next to me "so what we gonna do for school?"

"What you mean?" I turn to look at him.

"Should I tell everyone or you want me to keep it between us?"

"what you think? I ask him.

"It don't matter to me as long no one tries to hit on you if I don't tell anyone," he said.

How he can stay so clam when deep down I'm freaking out. I went to another table to be away the tools. "what everyone gonna say or do when they find out your mate is a guy but also half witch"

"Don't know, I haven't really been one to care what people think or say," I watch walk over to me and gave me a hug "you worried?"

I couldn't help but hug him back tightly. "Keri told me how jealous girls can get over an female who's mate is an alpha and when they find out that I'm your mate..."

He look into my eyes "everything will be ok. I doubt anyone wants to get on my bad said by hurting you."

"I dont want anyone killed over me" I felt so safe in his arms. Part of me wanted this to last forever "don't think your off the hook for all the hell you put me through."

He did his sexy smirk. Before kissing my forehead and backing up to go get another cupcake. then he went into Alexandria office. "I know babe."

"Awww how cute was that, he call you babe" Keri said as she and the others came out from hiding "did the you two had a moment?"

"Oh be quite Keri, its about time they started acting like a couple," added Crystal.

"We're not a couple,"

"Your mates so your a couple with unsolved issues." stated Crystal.

Luke came out the office with Alexandria following him with a package. She hand over the package to Luke. Alexandria told me that the package was for me from Luke's mother and that she meant to give it to me earlier.

"What is it" i ask him as he hand over the package.

"Open it and find out,"

I put the package down and open it. my eyes lite up as if it was Christmas. in the package this was a world of apple products. IPad, Ipad mini, Ipod touch, Iphone and accessories. "whats these for?"

"Well my mom think is would be a good idea to give you a gift that would help you with your trainingas the future alpha female." he gave me another hug which I happily except. I just wanted to be in his big buffy arms again. What can I say, I love being in his arms.

"Well it looks like you two make up?" said my mother as she came into the back. She was smiling, for what i didn't know, maybe she was getting a kick out of training me tonight. Me on the other hand I was terrifed. "Are you ready?"

"No not really" I said truthfully. I broke away from the safety of Luke's arms to stand in front of her. Even thought I felt like I was going to piss myself just standing there. Deep down I have to learn to control my power and get this over with before the last mark is gone. "I'm ready."

She nodded in agreement. Then gave me a mother bear hug before walking towards the door "I won't be going easy on you because your my child."

"I wouldn't expect anything less" i replied walking after her.

"Wait for me i want to see you in action," yelled Keri.

"Me too," added Crystal as she pull on Drake"s arm.

"You already know I'm coming," Luke said sternly.

 We all said goodbye to Alexandria as she lock up her store and heading home. The rest got into their cars and followed my mother to her training grounds.

 Luke's parents waiting in the entrance of a two story building. We made our way to them. They both had smiles as their eyes landed on me. Luke as they what they was doing here.

"To watch Milo and his mother train," he's father said simply.

"Right this way." pointed his mother down a long dimly lite hall. "this will take us out back."

I stayed quite as everyone made their way out back.

Once out back there was fields of grassy planes. I took in the precious sight in. The grass was getting its last rays of warmth as the sun set. The breeze made made waves within the grass.

"Now listen clearly. Whatever happens stay within this barrier." I watch my mother walk far enough to see all there faces. Streams of light move around her hands before letting them free in the air. I walk over next to her so I wouldn't be in the barrier. The light fell to the ground making a circle around the group. "This will protect you from any stray energy."

She then turn her attention on me "You ready?"

Luke P.O.V.

I watch from behind the barrier.

"Good, there will be no limits," his mother said to him. She took out a glowing blue orb from her pocket and held it in front of her. "you know what this is right?"

"Yes. It's a water demisoul."

"Correct."

"Whats a demisoul?" i ask out loud. I wonder if anyone behind a barrier knew what it was.

"Its made from the lost energy of the Gods fusing with an element," Nicole stated. Her voice was shaky as she stare at the glowing orb. She went on to tell us that the demisouls were energy captured within elements, in time changing it into soul like monster. They can be very dangerous if many fuse together. "Milo can't hold back whatsoever."

His mother let go of the orbs, we watch as it drifted in the space between them. The orb started to make a humming sound as it spin. It grew to the size of a small car before landing itself on the ground. Moment later it stop spinning. It was make entirely out of water.

We watch in suspense waiting for is to do something. With out warning four funnels shoot out from it towards Milo. He reacted quickly, rising an hand in front of him as the funnels approach him. Lights dance in front of Milo as the demisoul's funnels stop by the wall of lighting.

Loud horrible screeches came from the beast due to Milo's wall of lighting. With out waiting for the beast to attack again, Milo quickly chanted something that made the night sky red. Balls of fire blaze towards the watery ball, hitting the multiple time.

Fog of steam and dirt fill the air. The only sound i was hearing was pieces of rocks falling back to the ground. My mind was going crazy with questions, did it beat it or is it still alive. My Heart was racing just waiting the the fog to subside. The area became clearer. Holes from the fire ball covered the ground where the demisoul once was.

Milo stood there drain, his breathing was heavy.

"He won right" i ask Nicole. But she just stand there quietly, her eyes were narrow. "what's with you, he beat it."

"He didn't and he knows that" she said softly.

"the demisoul thing is no where in sight"

"What happens when water gets heated?" I took a moment to think then that's when it hit me. i turn back to Milo who was looking around him. "that's right it evaporate, its some where in the air. He weaken it with that spell but also it took a lot out of him to cast such a powerful spell."

 Tentacles made out of water came from the sky and ground, warping around Milo's wrists and ankles. He let a scream of pain that made my heart ache. My inner beast was just crawling out to save him.I took a step forward just to be blown back by the barrier his mom put up.

"You won't be able to get out till the demisoul is dead or Milo," said Nicole. She help me up off the ground. Her eyes filled with tears.

Strong gust of wind came from the water demisoul as it spiral around my mate lifting him off the ground. A towering water tornado engulf him. He struggle trying to break free from it's watery doom. The water started to rip through his clothes. Small streams of red of blood leak from cuts made from the fast speeds of the water.

"MILO!!!" I shouted, slamming my fist against the barrier wall spending waves of ripples with each punch. I could myself losing control. My father and my friends pin me down trying to keep me from going in a outrage. It was no use all i was thinking was saving my mate. "someone do something!!!"

I started to feel a burning sensation on my arm where the Alpha Marking was. I could feel myself starting to change. I could heard my father yelling, telling someone that the Alpha Marking is complete. Their voices becoming a faint whisper to me.

Flashes of bright blue and white light flooded my eye sight. In the distance I could hear Milo's cousin screaming his name. With this overwhelming surge of strength I stood up to stood up to see the tornado full of flashing lights. Blots of lighting flew from within the tornado, striking in ever direction. A dim Shadow figure of Mlio with Purple glowing almond shape eyes rise it arms above his head.

I watch the lighting dances within and around the tornado. Massive size rocks started to float upwards, my dog tags drifted up too. All around the area debris drifted into the air. Was Milo doing all of this or was this the work of the water demisoul.

"Luke look....in the tornado," said Nicole.

Milo slowly lower his arms as glowing white feather like wings stretch outwards from him. The glowing wings slowly in case Milo within them. The raging tornado began to lose it's speed, roaring as it tried to crush the feather shell that holds Milo.

"It"s trying to crush him!!"

It was like everything was slowing down as the wings reopen, Milo spread his arms open. The tornado mid section seem to expand the bursting outwards. The sound of glass shattering filled the air covering the demisoul last roar. Cracks form on the barrier as pulses of energy flow from Milo smashing against its walls, till the barrier vanish.

Their hovered Milo as if something was holding him there. His bright pure white wings made him look like angel sent from the heavens. A gentle breeze came blowing feathers into the wind. We all watch in amazement as Milo's wings vanish with each falling feather.

As the last feather fell, what ever was holding him let him fall. I quickly reacted catching him in a neck of time. He had small cuts all over him, laying unconsciously in my arms.

"Milo please be ok," I whispered to him.

"He's ok just sleeping. He have control of his powers better then I thought," his mother said. "and it looks like the Alpha Marking transfer perfectly."

I didn't care about the Alpha Marking I just want to get him somewhere warm, "can we go?"

She nodded. When I tired to stood up my vision became blurry, I collapse back to the ground. My body felt like it was over heating and heavy. My inner beast was howling like crazy.

"Don't worry its just the Alpha Marking it will past. Lets get you both out of here."

That was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

—————————————————

Well that's the end of chapter 16. What do you all think? I hope you all like it. I really did like writing this chapter a lot.

Thanks for reading!!!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

432K 27.7K 51
The battle is won, but the war is far from over. With his new powers on the loose, Oliver must find balance between good and evil - before the world...
31.7K 1.5K 24
"Keith and I watched in awe and joy as the inexplicable happened. Nikki was alive! My mate was back! Then suddenly, those brown eyes I loved so much...
208K 10.3K 23
"Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair!" I groaned frustrated at my sibling. "fuck off Jax." I growled at him. He laughed hard at my annoyed expressi...
12.5K 584 44
THIS IS PART OF A SERIES, READ "MY TEACHER AND I" FIRST! Aiden Smith is happy just the way his life is. He has a loving boyfriend, Cato, and is doing...