"The Wife"

By moonsun94

wake up to unknown bedroom, someone staring at you with a worried look, saying "My wife". Can you find this... More

"Unknown"
"The Famous Partner" Part 3
"Reminiscence 1/2"
"Reminiscence 1/2 memory"
"Strainger's" (The Wife 6)
"The Night Out" Part 7
"Kids in the eye's"
not an update.
"That one Memory
"were they build Memory"

"Living a Life"

745 23 2
By moonsun94

note:

: (own) = this sign was a correction for baby talk and thought, so you may experience it now.

Winter Morning.

5 years Later

A Sun was up, cool air entering in the Big window, blowing the curtain in the room...

in a king-size bed, two people were laying in it... I mean one people because the other one was on top of it...

A little giggled hear in that big room, while a small snore sound was heard...

"Wake up..." whisper sound. it seems that the person who was enjoying her sleep was overwhelmed ...

"Five minute's...." said the person who was still a little hoarse voice.

"Beakfast (Breakfast)... will be late..." A whispered and was accompanied by a giggle Of another one who was laying on top of her chest

"Hmmmm...." said the one who lay on the bed...

the person on top of her had frown... and stop snuggling and set properly on her stomach...

"Yah!!.... baba... You pyomise (Promise)..!!!." A toothy annoyed 5-year-old kid was crossing his arm in his chest.

Below him the one who was laying on bed open her eyes just a little to peek the kid on top of her... and she succeed annoying the kid.. she was a light sleeper so she knows who was coming on her room before the door was open... she pretended to be asleep to annoy his kid, she loves annoying him because of the cute sulking baby made.

she continues to close her eyes and roll to lay her next to his son...

"Baba!! stop..." The mother starts to tickle his son...and the laugh of her kids was so precious and make their morning full of love and cuddling...

Suddenly someone standing by the door and chuckled... and both heard it...and they both looked at the source of it ...

"Mommy Wheepy!!!..." said the toothy kid and get down on the bed and run to the person...

"Yeah.. you kid I told you not to call me wheepy.. only mommy...urg-" Said the person but suddenly stop by the kids who bump her and hug her knees...

"up!..up!!" it said signalling wanting to lift...

"Your a big boy now ...still wants to lift?..." said the person...but obey the kid and lift him...

"Let's get some food now..." she adds while adoring the kid in her arm.

the person who still at the bed adoring the two she smiles but with a bit sad... in her face...

"So what do you want to eat?...bunny," the called wheepy said to the kids...

"I want tteok!!! unny! (bunny) ..want tteok!!!! hmp!" said the jolly kid in her arm.

"its too early to eat that... baby...how about egg roll and bread...and cereal..with choco milk... how about that..." she asked.

"Yeah!!! yum! Yum! Leggo!!! (let's go)" She smiles happily before she looks at the person on the bed.

little by little her smile faded when she looked at her she was as if deep in thought. and the person standing knows it all...

"Hey...get up now and join us for breakfast your gonna be late at work later..." she said before starting to walk carrying the kid...

but before she got out of the room she made one last glance and talk...

"You know I'm here if you need to talk, right?..." she said.

The person on the bed look up and saw the other person look at her seriously.

"Right?... Byul unnie...?" said again because she didn't answer back. she sighs and smiles faintly

"Right.... wheepup... thanks..." she said.

"Yah I told you to stop calling me that way... your kid will copy you..." wheein said...

"hangry..!!!!leggo!! Mommy wheepy...." said the kid and whine.

wheein rolled her eyes,

"See?, I told you..."

Byul giggled at them...

"Alright wheeny... you go down with that cheeky kid and I'll take a bit to prepare my self..." byul said and starting to move down on her bed.

"Alright and hurry up,...you know I can't resist this kid for too long..." said wheein and continue to walk out on the room...

byul tilts her head...

("it's been... five years... five years without you...")

7:45 am

In the other part of South Korea...

at the Famous cafe, there was a woman... standing at the counter and talking to the cashier...

"The usual ma'am?" asked by the cashier.

"Yes the Usual ..Hot tea Latte..." said the woman who's now picking her phone from her bag...

"How about trying our pastry ma'am there was new bake, that I think will suit on your tea." politely said by the cashier.

"Just cookies are enough please, thank you," the woman said and gave her card.

"Okay ma'am hold on a minute..." the cashier typing on the cash register... and suddenly remember something.

"by the way ma'am what name we will put in the cup...?"

"(Sigh...)Just put Solar thanks... " She said after taking her card she looks for her usual seat... near at the glass wall were no, so many people can recognise you.

while waiting for her order, she looked outside to see the people passing by, some like her in office attire some were students, old..and a family ... very busy outside.

she looked at the pedestrian lane where many people were crossing because the stoplight was already green, she smiled when she saw again the little kid who was jumping while walking, and two people were holding both hands of the child.

the smile on her face never disappear, she wishes to have one someday, but taking care of the business is really hard even there was a lot of men ready to hand her a marriage but she doesn't like the idea...to have one for now because she was too much busy...

she followed them with a look like she had always done, every morning she was sitting in that place. and was always watching them.

For almost. What?... One in a half month

it seems to be included in her daily routine.

"Here's your tea ma'am" the waitress suddenly spoke without realizing that she was next to her.

"Thank's..." she looked out the window again when the waitress left, her eyes searched for the child but it was gone ... she was sad that she could no longer see it, she just turned her gaze to her table and took out the papers that should she check.

."...Clingggg....." A sound of chime in the cafe. a sign that someone entering,

the so-called solar lift her head when she heard it... and there she is... a kid running playing around...

and she smiled by what she sees an active kid playing around in front of the counter carrying her stuff toy bunny.

"careful... Yuki!! you may hurt yourself.... your mother will kill me..." said the woman, as solar describe the woman was not that tall but she has a cute face and a cute smile...

the kid giggled and walk to the woman and hug her waist.

"Mommy wheepy is the most cutey...." said the kid.. that makes solar smiled more... and chuckled a bit...

"Errrr!!!!... you are like your mother too greasy....." said the woman. "okay stay there while I ordering..."

the child followed..and the woman approached the cashier to order.

she noticed that the other woman was not with them.

later on solar was brought back to the present when her alarm went rang signalling that she should go to work.

Solar arranged the papers and put them back in her bag she also wore black sunglasses. and stood up carrying the order of cookies and tea.

she was not that far away on her table when suddenly someone bumps into her ... she bowed to look at it.

and she smiled.

"Sowey ... (Sorry) .." said the little kid and bowed ...

she lowered herself so that they could match the height of the child ...

she touched it to the chin to lift its face ...

Solar seemed to reflect on her self. and smiled at the child

"It's ok ... next time be careful ... you may hurt yourself."

the little kid nodded.

then solar stood up and she touched it on the head and pinched the little boys cheek.

then continued walking out of the cafe.

the sun is high but the air around it is still cold ...

solar looked at the child on the glass wall again ... she saw that she was sitting and drinking her chocolate drink happily...

a horn sound's makes her turned around ... her pick-up arrived ... his driver got off and smiled at her ...

"Have you been waiting for a long time ..." said the man and opened the door for her.

"No ... I almost came out," she replied and then got into the car.She glanced again at the kid and smiled, and the car started moving.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"yeah an update... for today...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 38.5K 28
She scoots the leather seat closer to the hospital bed and lays her head on the soft mattress. She puts her hands together and begins to pray. It wa...
285K 8.5K 15
What happens when a one night stand turns into curiosity about the person you slept with?
11.7K 497 44
"I don't want to continue this relationship anymore. We are going nowhere. Have a good life..." "What did I do wrong this time, Yong?" Kim Yongsun l...
35.1K 1.8K 43
❝𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.❞ ──── in which the lost moon found her sun. © 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 {COMPLETED}