Descant of Love(DISCONTINUED...

Por Halskie064ever

Haru Shinagawa is regular japanese boy who just return from abroad from studying his 1st 3 years of junior hi... Más

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Home,Flashbacks and the Surprise
Chapter 2: Surprise Part 2
Chapter 3: First Day Mayhem
Chapter 4: Rumors
Chapter 5: Plan?
Chapter 6: Light Music Club
Chapter 7: Reunion and Catching up
Chapter 8: Les Paul
Chapter 10: Test
Chapter 11 Summer Camp
Filler Chapter 1: The Girl's feeling?
Author's Note
Chapter 12: Advisor and The song
Chapter 13: School Festival 1
850 Views Special : Visit
Chapter 14: Haru is sick?
Chapter 15: Flashback
1000 Views Chapter : Azusa
Chapter 16: Christmas Party
Chapter 17: Resolution
Special Chapter 2: Yua's Graduation
Chapter 18: New School Year
Chapter 19: Junior
Chapter 20: Training Camp 2
Chapter 21: Crisis?!
Chapter 22: School Festival Delima
Special Chapter: Winter Days
Chapter 23: Live House special 1 and Christmas Special
Chapter 24: Live House Special 2
3.5k Special Chapter: Haru
Author's Note
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 9: Part time job

321 4 0
Por Halskie064ever

Disclaimer:

The next day we went to our job, and were divided into 2 groups. The first being Haru and Mugi the other being Mio, Ritsu, and Yui. In the first shift Haru and Mugi where focused on doing their job, until Haru asked Mugi about something.

Haru: So Mugi *this catches her attention* so when did you start playing piano?

Mugi: well, I start playing it, when I was a child, how about you Haru-kun?

Haru: well, at first I wasn’t interested in playing musical instrument till I reached 5th, but because of Mom and Dad invited me to a band concert that was the time it peaks up my attention and started learning it with the help of my family.

Mugi: Amazing, but I heard you became a band manager abroad how did you do that /

Haru: eh? actually I’m not the band manager, I’m just a simple member of my group even thou, most of the members are older than me, I treated them as my senior, and they treated me like a little brother.

 Mugi: can you tell about your seniors Haru-kun?

Haru: sure, first was…..

As Haru was describing his seniors, Mugi was in thought about how amazing Haru life is 

Mugi: (every time I looked at Haru it makes my heart beat fast, he has qualities of a good prince, just like in the different fairytail *blushing)

Meanwhile

 the rest of the girls were jealous as Haru wasn’t the one they aren’t talking with,. 

Back to Haru and Mugi 

The wind suddenly came as Mugi’s hat was about to blown away, Haru catches it before it was being blown and gave it back to Mugi as she thanked him.

Haru: No problem Mugi, by the way you look beautiful Mugi just like a princess in a fairytail

Mugi was cutely blushing at Haru’s compliment, yet he didn’t mind saying that, as he just smiled sweetly at her.

Mugi: *blushing*  Th…thank…you 

Before we knew it out shift already, ended and it was the rest of the girl’s turn, Later as lunch came Mugi and Haru was talking, much to the jealousy of the rest, Yui then pulled out the lunch that Ui made for them.

Haru: mmmm this is delicous Yui.

Yui: well, thanks for the chef! C

Haru: I haven’t seen Ui, I wonder how is she?

Yui: she’s still the same sweet little sister hehe.

The rest : (they imagine Yui’s sister as a smaller version of Yui.)

Haru: hehe she was just a little girl last time I saw her,

Yui: she was happy to know you return back at Japan. 

Haru: I see *smiles*

TIMESKIP: THE END OF THE DAY

 Lady: here is your paychecks. Thank you very much

Everyone: *bows* your welcome ma’am

Haru’s Pov

Haru: I think this isn’t enough to buy Yui’s guitar *holding 30000 yen*

Mio: yeah,what should we do

LATER: AT THE MUSIC STORE

Mugi asked the store clerk if he can lower the price, he then lowered it to 50,000 yen, since Mugi was the daughter of the owner.

Ritsu: so how was it Mugi?

Mugi: well he said he can sell it to 50,000 yen

Mio: what should we do.

Haru: I’ll buy it. Wanna come?

Yui: Haru-kun you shouldn’t.

Haru: *smiles at her* it’s okay Yui 

Yui just blushed at his smile, as he really was going to pay the rest of the missing money to buy her guitar.

Haru: Excuse me, I’ll buy this one *point at Yui’s guitar*

Yui: Haru….

Clerk: that will be 50,000 yen Shinagawa-sama

Everyone: Shinagawa-sama?

Haru: *laughs*well this guitar is one of the guitars that came abroad and was sold at this shop isn’t right?

Clerk: hehe, that’s right, this guitar just came from his family's shop last month*handed the guitar which was already put in the bag* here you go sir.

Mio: wow, Haru-kun you also had a music store abroad

Haru: yep, my cousin watches over that store now, since we only come there once or twice a year, here you go sir *gives the money*

Clerk: Thank you sir

Haru: Thank you *bows*

Clerk:: ah, there’s no need to bow Shinagawa-sama.

Haru: okay, but one thing, just drop the honorifics.

LATER

Mio: so, your Dad was the supplier of the vintage, and some expensive guitar here?

Haru: right.

Yui: Haru?

Yui’s POV

Haru just looked at you with a questioned look at his face till you suddenly hug and kissed him at his cheeks much to his confusion and jealousy of the rest as Yui was about to cry.

Yui: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you , Thank you  Haru-kun *while hugging him*

Haru: *hugs back and pats her hed* No problem Yui, just promise me one thing.

Yui: what is it?

Haru: you’ll practice, and give your best shot being a guitarist okay? , I saw a lot potiental in you. 

Yui: hai, 

Haru: not only for Yui, everyone has a lot of potential in their own respective instrument. So give me your best shot at the festival, I’ll teach and support you as I can *Haru declared*

The girls was blushing and amaze at his encouragement, they just nodded and hugged Haru much to Haru’s delight, till a grey like van car arrived to fetch Haru.

???: Haru-kun lets go.

Haru: right, sis  

Everyone: Sis?

As Haru’s sister opens the car’s window she recognized most of the girls as she just waved at them smiling.

Everyone except Haru: she’s so beautiful 

???: nice to meet you everyone, I'm Haru's elder sister, Shane Shinagawa, thanks for looking my lil brother

Haru: big sis I'm not a little kid anymore *pouts*

The girls: *laughs/

Haru: *sighs and looks at the girls* well I’ll be going everyone, see you next week *smiles*

Everyone: Good bye Haru-kun/san. 

Yui: Thank you Haru-kun for the instrument and money.

Haru: well actually no, everyone did a great job today, see you everyone. *he then closed the car window*.

As the car leaves, the girls just smiled at Haru’s enthusiasm as Mio replied.

Mio He’s right we all did a great job today.

Mugi: That’s right.

Ritsu: well, let’s go everyone?

Yui : mmm *nods*

As the girls went home they were happy on what happened this day, especially with Yui as she remembered what he did to Haru, she just blushed and smiled silently thanking Haru for the gift.  

Meanwhile 

As Haru explained what happen today her sister just smiled at him

Shane’s Pov 

Shane: you are truly a guardian angel Haru-kun, no wonder your seniors liked you very much.

Haru: hehe thank you sis.

Shane just thought how Haru is truly a remarkable and honest person to begin with as she just smiled as she wondered “he’ll make a great husband, just like dad someday maybe with not only one girlfriend, but many. *snickered* who am I kidding he’s still a bit clueless about love anyway.”  

Yow Wassup!! Everyone so Yui has her own guitar thanks to Haru, I decided it because she’s precious xD, so next chapter will be the examination and a bit of Yuixoc coming and next update will a be week from now maybe, so stay tuned next chapter! HALSKIE OUT! And HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

730K 19.7K 45
-𝐤𝐞𝐢 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -the bold granddaughter of ikkei ukai and sister of keishin ukai, y/n begins her first year at...
17.8K 430 32
Haruhi was jest a regular commoner at ouran middle, she didn't have many friends except for her close friend ari, she was quiet around school and did...
79.8K 1.8K 32
The part two of "Welcome to yarichin bitch club!".. Before you read this, read the first one-just go to my profile!♡ ⚠18+
3.9K 117 11
In this story, there is a member of the light music club who kills for fun. There is someone out to get them all! Yui, Mio, Ritsu, Tsumugi, Azusa, an...