Beloved angel

By Vixen8051

Marigold Ivy was taken from Poisson Ivy by social services. On her way to her new home her plane crashes. She... More

Detention
The letter
The museum
A Dream?
Truth

Back at the hotel

614 21 12
By Vixen8051

(This is were it starts to get mature I have a dirty mind and like dirty jokes you have been warned)
We get back to the hotel go to the girls' room. Julka is moving into the hotel room that Chloe, Kagami, and I are sharing. After taking showers we invite the boys over. We are wearing swimsuits and after the shower all of our tattoos are visible.
(Red ones Kagami's black strapless is Julka's black and white bottoms is Chloe's black one piece is Marinette's)

Tattoos

I am the only one with two. One above my heart and on my back. Kagami has hers on her thigh. Julka on her shoulder. Chloe's on her side. Nino has his on his wrist. Luka on his chest. All of us had cover ups on and head down to the pool. But with my luck the class was having a pool party. "Guys do you want to head back?" I ask. They shake their heads in response. Next thing I know I feel water. Me and the girls got water dumped on us by Kim. "Covering yourselves up because you're fat?" The tabloid reporter questions with a smirk. The four of us look at each other then take of our cover ups.

Third POV

The class was shocked. All of them had abs. But what caught the classes attention was their tattoos. No one believed that they actually had tattoos. Yet they did.

Nino walks up and hugs Julka from behind. "No actually this one in my arms is one of the sexiest people I've seen. Those three are each beautiful as well." Nino says placing kisses on Julka's neck soon after. The class just stares for a second. "Babe we are in public we can do this later." Julka says chuckling. "How could you do this we broke up earlier! And Julka broke up with rose on the bus!" Alya screams with tears in her eyes. "Ya how can you just give Julka hickies in front of everyone so soon!!" Rose shouts in tears. She hates seeing Nino suck on her skin in front of everyone working on marking her skin. When she was dating Julka they barely kissed. The same thing was going through Alya's head. "That's easy. We had to stay away from each other while we were in a relationship. All the built up sexual frustration we can actually act on now." Julka said. "So you're saying well we were together you were thinking of someone else!!!!" Alya and Rose scream. The both of them hurt and angry. "That is correct. Plus with everything being about you two the relationships sucked anyway." Nino spoke then turns his attention to us. "Hot tube guys?"

Time skip
Mari's POV

I woke up screaming in a cold sweat. Being a superhero has side affects. I start to run a bath when I hear another scream. Chloe's room is right next to mine. So I can only assume I was her that was awake. I quickly going grab my sign some Chloe a quick text. /You up?/ It toke a while but I got a reply. /Ya/ /Running a bath?/ /Yup thank god we each have bathrooms/ Then two more screams. We chat for a while then get dressed.

(1:Chloe 2:Julka 3:Kagami 4:Mari)

We head down to the entrance lobby and see the boys on the couch. "Couldn't sleep?" I ask. "Yes. You girls too?" We nod. After getting some coffee and a couple hours talking the class comes down. When they see us there expression shock but Rose and Alya's Quickly turn to sadness. I almost felt bad for them. There was a plan let Nino and Julka made. They were gonna say that they were very sorry but they loved other people break up with them and then give them some time to heal then get together parent but then after the whole class turning into an asshole convention those quickly went out the window.

I could see why they're sad though I mean Julka is sitting on Nino's lap. They probably think I'm moving too fast but considering they've had a crush on each other since they were seven it makes sense. I mean they grew up loving each other and then when they hit that teenage stage they had to stay away from each other. And well it wasn't exactly a surprise when they started kissing one day and they got together with the other ones and that stopped. And then the liar came down fake bruises and crocodile tears. We learned to stop paying attention to her lies. So we ignored her.

"So you guys know that we completely support you two but use protection." Chloe says with a wink. "I will kill you if you get my sister pregnant." Luka adds. And with that they turned into tomatoes. "I won't get her pregnant plus we're not there yet." Nino says still red. Julka quickly got over it and decided that she would take his mind off the teasing to say the least. Next thing we know we are completely ignoring the fact that they're making out. "So how are things with Jason?" I ask teasingly. Luka is about to respond but is interrupted. "How could you!! And why are you talking in a different language!!" The reporter screams. Here we go.

OK so that's why I'm gonna leave it for now for an important reason I cannot decide if Chloe should be with Jon or Tim So I'll leave that up to you guys because you're reading it I am leaning more towards John so if I don't get an answer from at least one person by tomorrow I'm just gonna go with that Also spoiler next chapter poison ivy will be making her appearance  I have decided that it's time for them to me in an odd way though

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
480K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
439K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
982K 60.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...