My Place At The Next Step (Ja...

By KittyKatJacks

Emily and Riley has a sister and her name is Carly. She's an amazing dancer and wants to follow her dreams of... More

1. Get This Party Started
2. Everybody Dance Now
3. Dance, Dance
Just a quick announcement
4. Rock And A Hard Place
5. Steal My Sunshine
6. Good Girls Go Bad
7. Love Story
8. Just The Two Of Us
9. Video Killed The Radio Star
10. Road To Joy
11. Can You Keep A Secret
12. Get It Together
13. Don't Go Breaking My Heart
14. Sabotage
15. Changes
16. Help!
17. Forget You
18. Brand New
19. First Date

A little quick note

1.3K 13 1
By KittyKatJacks

This is my first fan fiction book, and I am gonig to be putting a lot into this since I'll be writing it all out (kinda) and adding some text into it, so I'd really appreciate it if you don't write hurtful comments and only nice ones. If this book ain't for you don't read it. Also, there will be some Carly or James POV for you all so you have an idea on what's gonig on in their heads. I'll try to finish and publish the second chapter soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 579 37
Kian's little sister Allie has known O2L for a long time. They're like her family. What happens when she starts to fall for Sam?
78.8K 2.2K 92
i felt it in my chest as she looked at me, i knew we were bound to be together. East North goes through the ups and downs of what it really means to...
2.9K 38 30
When rivalries form and good turns bad, What's gonna happen when someone's love gets the better of them? What's gonna happen when they take things t...
1.3M 45.7K 39
Emily I didn't expect to meet him when I went to my cousin's bachelorette party, didn't expect to go home with him, and definitely didn't expect to...