๐’๐ก๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง...

By widows-venom

"๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™™." ... More

๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐œ.
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก.
๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฐ๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ - ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.

๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.

6.5K 264 98
By widows-venom

Third Person POV:

Maria Hill scanned the space in front of her. Multiple computer screens at each desk as the agents worked day in and day out trying to get one little clue, maybe even a direct hit, on Yelena Belova.

Nick Fury came to Hill after Revna had given him the flash drive. He got the government off Revna's back, for now at least, and he wouldn't admit it out loud to anyone other than Maria and Natasha, but he cared for Revna fiercely. She made Natasha happy like nobody ever could, and she already had his blessing.

If Revna Liv wanted somebody found, well then dammit he was going to make sure she was found.

"We got a hit!" One of the agents screamed, everyone perking up at the news and even Maria, who had to blink her eyes open a few times, ran towards the agents desk.

"What do we got?" Hill asked.

"One of our bases in Russia called. There was an explosion at an Inn. They found a body." He informed.

Maria's eyes widened, "Any survivors?"

The agent shook his head, pushing up his black rimmed glasses, "None. But they managed to get a hit on a face. We ran it through the files, got a thirty five percent match that it could be her."

Hill nodded, "Well it's something. Get me a copy of the file. We got a lead, we need to follow it. Good work, Agent."

"Thank you, Commander."

-

"Director Fury, do you have a moment?" Hill asked her boss, standing in the doorway of his office with a Manila folder tucked under her arm.

"Come on in, Hill." Fury nodded. Hill came inside his office, closing the door behind her.

"We got a hit," Maria started, setting the folder in front of him as Fury began going through the pictures and files, "An Inn in Russia was blown up, set aflame. Only one body was found. There weren't any survivors."

"Do we have any identification for the body?" Fury asked looking up at Hill.

"No, sir. Our only guess was that maybe it was the innkeeper."

"You think Yelena Belova did this?"

"We got a thirty five percent match that it was her. The cameras were a little foggy. Whoever it was, knew how to stay as out of sight as they could. They left no trace."

Fury nodded, "Get in touch with our Russian base. This is now under S.H.I.E.L.D jurisdiction. I want a small team to go and check things out, see if they police missed anything. I'll get in touch with Revna."

"Right away, sir." Maria nodded, leaving Fury's office. It was going to be a long night.

Revna's POV:

My ears perked back and I tightened my grip on the axe when I heard the sound of an SUV pulling up and into my long driveway. When I noticed the familiar license plate I loosened my grip on the axe, watching Nick Fury get out of his car.

"Natalia's taking a nap. You're welcome to stay until she wakes up." I told him when he got closer.

Fury stuffed his hands in his pants pockets, "I'm not here to see Romanoff. But it's nice to know she is finally getting some sleep. I'm here to talk to you."

"About?" I asked, the silence between us made me realize exactly what he was here for. He had found her, "Where is she?" I asked.

Fury sighed and handed me the Manila folder and I slammed my axe down into the tree stump.

"We're only thirty five percent sure that it is her. Happened in Russia. An inn was burned down, set aflame. The alcohol inside made it blow up. Only one causality, whom we don't have the identity of. There weren't any survivors."

"It's her." I clenched my jaw, staring at the somewhat blurry picture of my blonde friend.

"How can you be so sure?"

"I know her, Nick. I stayed in that inn. They knew who I was, knew I was Raven. I was attacked while I was in Russia by a red room agent, one of Taskmasters little puppets."

"We're doing some more digging as we speak. We lost sight of her, it's like she disappeared off the grid. But I promise when something else pops up, you'll be informed."

I nodded, closing the folder, "Just promise me something, Nick."

"Depends on the request."

"You don't touch one hair on her head. You do not engage to kill. This is a rescue mission, it's not an assassination."

Nick nodded, "Understood. But I hope if it does come down to anything, we can count on you to do the right thing."

I looked away, nodding my head curtly, "I'll tell Natalia you stopped by."

"Make sure you tell her about this if she doesn't already know. You don't want to start keeping things from her and make a habit out of it." Nick said, offering up some advice before getting back in his SUV and leaving.

I sighed, looking back down at the folder before heading inside, hiding it in my t-shirt drawer. I walked over towards Natalia's sleeping form and kissed her temple, cuddling in behind her before falling asleep.

-

"Congrats on the engagement. I don't know if I told you that." Bucky smiled, hitting the white pool ball into one of the stripes, almost making it in.

I smiled, "thanks. don't worry, I'll tell you all about the married life."

Bucky chuckled, "Well how's the engagement life?"

I blew out a breath, "sucks. we're not having sex till the honeymoon. I'm going to die from not having sex."

Bucky playfully rolled his eyes and stood back as I took my turn at the pool table, "I don't think that's a thing."

"Well when I die from it then it'll be a thing." I huffed, making a ball in the pocket.

"I'm gonna go get us another round of drinks. I'll be right back."

"Don't get lost. And don't believe people when they tell you they have candy."

Bucky rolled his eyes, mumbling, "That was one time." Before walking off towards the bar.

I shook my head with a small chuckle, chalking up the tip of my pool stick while I waited. The bar was pretty packed, the rest of the place bustling while some danced to the music.

I spotted bucky over by the bar, watching him order before drifting my gaze over towards the dart board. I smirked to myself, wondering if I could play a game with them and show them just how good I was. I bet I could hit the bullseye every time.

"Sup, boys." I smirked, "mind if I join in? Play a little game?"

A tall brunette haired man turned around, his beard nicely kept just like the business suit he was wearing, "A girl like you wants to play some darts?"

"And what kind of girl do you take me for?" I raised an eyebrow, "Because I can guarantee you I can hit the middle every time."

"Xander, I think this chick wants to challenge you." Another man husked. This one stood an inch shorter than the Xander guy, making it a little awkward when he threw his arm around his shoulders.

"And what do I get if I win?" Xander smirked, his eyes twinkling with sin.

I shrugged, grabbing the bottle of Whiskey they had at their table, taking a swig and downing it, "A pat on the back. A high-five, maybe even a warm smile."

Xander chuckled sarcastically, "You're a funny one. If I win, I get to take you out."

"I'd have to ask my fiancé about that. But as long as we can get a yacht at the end, I'm sure she wouldn't care. How about we discuss what I want when I win?"

"And that would be?"

"Pay my tab for the night."

Xander smirked, "Fine. Now, how about we start."

I nodded, grabbing a set of darts. The game didn't last very long considering I did, in fact, hit the bullseye every single time. Xander became angry with each point I wracked up, with each toss I made his cheeks would become red and his nostrils would flare.

Little did I know, the guy owned the club, and he didn't take too kindly to people who showed him up or embarrassed him.

I groaned when one of his friends punched me in the cheek, making me stumble back into the trash cans. I grabbed the lid off one, using it as a shield and the guy punched it, hissing as he pulled back. I slammed the lid against his face and then tossed it at another guy.

A weight on my back pulled me backwards as their arms went around my throat, choking me. Xander stalked towards me and punched me hard in the gut, knocking the wind out of me. It was becoming increasingly hard to breathe with the weight on my throat and his blows to my stomach.

I growled, kicking Xander in the knee, and then flipped the person on my back onto the ground, stomping on his face. I punched Xander in the face, hissing when he grabbed his switchblade from his coat and cut me in my stomach.

Catching his hand, I twisted it until I heard a crack, the weapon dropping onto the concrete. Xander yelped in pain and then I slammed my head against his, knocking him out. I turned around when I heard fighting going on behind me, seeing Bucky knock out the last guy.

"And you were worried about me." Bucky panted.

I laughed, a smile on my face. I noticed the soldier starting to zone out and I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering if he was okay.

"You okay, Buck?"

"Mhmm? Oh, yeah. Sorry. I'm just remembering. Back then, Steve used to get into fights all the time in alleyways. Get the shit beat out of him. No matter what he could never stand down. Countless times I always had to help him, knock the guys out. Now I don't see the same Steve anymore. He's changed. I don't like who he's become." Bucky explained.

"I'm sorry." I started but Bucky smiled warmly at me and then nudged me.

"It's not your fault. It's just Steve. Come on, call up your old lady and see if it's okay you stay the night at my apartment. I finally got some furniture." Bucky smiled.

I laughed, pulling my phone out, "okay, but you promised us drinks."

"we'll get some on the way." He promised, throwing his arm around me as we walked down the alleyway, nudging and bumping each other until he pinched me and then ran away down the road.

"Bucky!!!" I yelled, running after him, his laugh echoing off the buildings around us.

a/n: thought I'd give you another chapter before I have to go in for work❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 2.9K 30
Peter Parker x Reader Blind AU | COMPLETED 2021 ยปโ€ขยซ "I can't even see! Why do you bother?" "It's not about what we see, it's ab...
219K 6.6K 50
'๐š ๐š˜๐š , ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ.' '๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ.' Y/N Y/L/N was not your typi...
123K 3.5K 24
Natasha Romanoff x Fem!OC "I care too much to let myself love; to let myself end up hurting them" Azara's tragically timed and unplanned visit to Sta...
82.6K 2.7K 17
You and Natasha Romanoff have been on the run together ever since the events that followed the introduction of the Sokovia Accords. Finding yourselv...