Ricky Dillon Fanfic | Part 2

By rickydminaj

More

Ricky Dillon Fanfic | Part 2

1K 18 1
By rickydminaj

When I woke up, Ricky was gone.

Thoughts immediately starting rushing through my head.

"Had he wanted to get away from me?" I thought. "Did I miss the stop in Louisiana?"

I looked under his seat, and gladly saw his dark green suitcase laying there. The zipper was half open, and I saw a small piece of what looked like a shirt hanging out of his bag. He had gone to the bathroom.

I got up and walked to the back of the bus. The door was closed, and the little paper inside the handle said occupied. I heard the sink running, so I assumed he was either shaving or fixing his hair. So I walked back to my seat slowly.

I took a small mirror out of my purse, and inspected my hair and face. I looked like a wreck. My casually messy bun from yesterday turned into a grungy, bed-head bun. I had mascara flakes under my eyes and some on my cheek. I knew I had to do something about my sloppy appearance. 

I quickly wiped my face with a makeup wipe I got out of my purse, redid my mascara, and fixed my hair into a knot bun. And I did it all right before Ricky came back and sat down. His face was clean, and his hair was fixed into a much cleaner and shinier look. 

"Wow, you look beautiful." he gleamed.

"Thanks," I said. "You look amazing, too."

The bus stopped about 20 minutes later, in Kentwood, Louisiana. Ricky, the scrawny teenage girl, a big, tanned woman with a giant purse and a suitcase, and I all got off the bus and sat in the disgusting, trashy bus stop.

Ricky walked over to the concession stand to buy us some food, while I saved two of the cleanest seats in there. But even these seats had drops of nacho cheese on them. I felt like sitting on my suitcase to stay away from the disgusting grunginess of the place, but I stayed sitting. Ricky came back with two donuts, chocolate milk, and a bag of chips for the trip later. 

"Thank you." I said lightly.

He nodded and turned back to his half eaten donut. I noticed that he loved food. He had a look of love in his eye as he took each bite, haha!

Today, Ricky was wearing a green tanktop, and light colored cargo shorts. I was wearing the same floral shirt and teal skinny jeans as I was yesterday. I didn't have time to change.

The bus eventually pulled up. As Ricky and I were walking to the bus, the door suddenly shut. The bus staggered forward and sped down the dusty road.

Ricky and I looked at each other in bewilderment as our only ride drove away quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...