๐“๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐‰ {๏ฟฝ...

By Alecia_Xo

โ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

Cast.
Falling For You.
One.
Two.
Three.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Unexpected Love.
Celebrity One Shots.
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Damaged [I]

Four.

11.7K 801 493
By Alecia_Xo

Let's Bring In The Girl Next Door Concept, Shall We? 😏 Y'all Know What To Do With The Comment 🤩

Y/n Pov.

Jennie: "I told you to do one thing and you just fucked it up! I swear-"

Y/n: "Jennie, stop tormenting the boy," I cut her off and looked at him. "Thank you for your assistance. Have a good night," I smiled making him nod and practically run away from us.

Jennie: "You-Who do you think you are?! I was talking to him and you just cut me off! I swear Y/n, you just-"

Y/n: "I just what? If you're upset about it, do something." I challenged seeing her glare at me and stay silent.

Rosé: "Oh wow," She laughed quietly behind me. I looked next to Jennie and saw the same girl standing next to her, not uttering a word.

Y/n: "Y/n Y/l/n," I introduced holding my hand out for her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Kim Jisoo," She shook my hand.

Y/n: "You don't talk much, do you?" She laughed.

Jisoo: "Well, Jennie does enough talking for the both of us." Rosie and I laughed making Jennie groan.

Jennie: "Unnie! Don't talk to them!" She whined tugging on Jisoo's sweater. 

Jisoo: "Oh hush, you know you cant boss me around." Jennie rolled her eyes and looked back at me.

Jennie: "Just to make things clear, I didn't want this room because you're here. I didn't even know your room was here," I hummed and leaned against the door frame.

Y/n: "Sure JenJen," She glared at the use of the nickname I had for her. "I knew you liked me but this is getting out of hand now," She punched my arm earning a chuckled from me.

Jennie: "You're so annoying! God, you just think you can control me." I raised my eyebrows at her.

Y/n: "Do you want me to control you?" I took a step closer to her making her breath hitch, "You look like you need someone to control you." She scoffed.

Jennie: "I prefer to control people," I chuckled softly.

Y/n: "Really? I think you'd like being controlled by me." I whispered seeing her face turn a deep shade of red. I chuckled and noticed that both Jisoo and Rosie disappeared.

Jennie: "Goodbye!" She pushed me away from her and went inside her room, slamming the door shut. 

I laughed and went back to my dorm and closed the door. I saw Rosie sitting on the couch watching tv and joined her, stealing some popcorn from her. She paused the show and looked at me with a smirk.

Y/n: "What?" She poked my sides.

Rosé: "What was that back there?" I shrugged.

Y/n: "Me trying to annoy her," I laughed grabbing the remote and pressing play. She took it back from me and paused it again.

Rosé: "Oh no, we're talking about this. I've known Jennie for years, she never gets flustered or allows anyone to talk to her the way you do." I shrugged still not understanding what she was saying, "Y/n, what if you and Jennie became a thing?" I choked on my popcorn and sat up grabbing the bottled water that was in front of me.

I chugged down half of it before closing it and clearing my throat. She looked at me amused and continued to eat her popcorn.

Y/n: "Jennie and I? Me and Jennie? Together? Dating?" I clarified.

Rosé: "Yes you idiot! It's not like the girl is unattractive," I rolled my eyes.

Y/n: "Rosie, it isn't about looks for me. Yes, she is beautiful and I told her that but she's so...chaotic." I said trying to find the right word, "She wants everyone at her beck and call and I don't like that. She is the opposite of me in so many ways." I explained.

Rosé: "Opposites attract and the chemistry between the two of you is there. You both like getting your point across and she challenges you, you challenge her, its the most obvious thing I've ever seen." I sighed and shook my head.

Y/n: "No, Jennie and I would just-"

Rosé: "Just what? Y/n, the two of you will have so much power together. I mean, maybe you can do it..." I furrowed my eyebrows.

Y/n: "Do what?" She shrugged innocently.

Rosé: "Tame Queen J."

___

Y/n: "You dragged me to a coffee shop for your free period. Really Rosie?" She intertwined our hands and dragged me inside the shop.

Rosé: "This shop serves the best coffee and I like the atmosphere. Its-"

Y/n: "Vintage," She smiled and stood in the line with me.

Rosé: "Exactly. Now, what do you want to drink?" I sighed and adjusted my hoodie on me.

Y/n: "I'll have whatever you're having," I shrugged when we arrived at the cashier.

"Hi, what can I get you?" Rosie ordered for the both of us and I pushed her hand away, handing the girl my card.

Y/n: "She isn't paying, don't listen to her." Rosie took the card and put it in her back pocket.

Rosé: "Stop paying for everything, Y/n." I put my hand in her back pocket taking her by surprise and removed my card.

Y/n: "Here you go, take twenty as a tip." The girl laughed and thanked me.

"The two of you make a cute couple," I smiled and swatted Rosie's hands away from me. 

Rosé: "Oh, we arent-"

Y/n: "Thank you, but you can imagine what I go through with this one?" I motioned over to Rosie who gasped, "She's always wanting my attention, you know, just the other day-"

Rosé: "Thank you! We will get a table now!" She pushed me out of the line making a few people laugh around us. 

I chuckled and found a table for us and sat down opposite her. She glared at me and crossed her arms over her chest, giving me the silent treatment. I gave it a few minutes and waited for our drinks and baked goods to come and found that she still wasn't talking to me.

I rolled my eyes playfully and moved my chair next to her, dragging my coffee and muffin right next to hers. I put one arm around her chair and waited for her to look at me.

Y/n: "I was just joking, stop being dramatic baby." I poked at her sides. 

Rosé: "Yah! You're so annoying!" She slapped me repeatedly. I laughed and tried to shield myself from her hits. 

Y/n: "Are you done now?" I laughed making her straighten out her outfit and huff.

Rosé: "Whatever," I chuckled and kissed her cheek softly. I mixed my coffee and looked back at the girl who was still mixing her coffee.

Y/n: "I heard you early hours of the morning playing your guitar," She looked at me.

Rosé: "Shit, sorry. I just have a hard time sleeping so I thought I'd do something productive with my time." I shook my head.

Y/n: "Don't apologize, It allowed me to sleep. I also have problems sleeping," She smiled and sat back in her chair.

Rosé: "I have to do a cover this week and I don't know what song to do..." I stared at her and clicked my fingers.

Y/n: "You listen to Shawn Medes?" She nodded, "Do 'Fallin' All in You,' your voice with that song. I just got chills thinking about it," She blushed.

Rosé: "I don't think it would suit me," I rolled my eyes.

Y/n: "Of course it will! Try doing more songs out of your comfort zone and everything will just be easier for you. The song fits you well too." I said thinking about the lyrics, "You know that I've been alone for quite a while, haven't I, I thought I knew it all," I sang and looked at her. "It would go well with your voice, trust me." I drank my coffee.

Rosé: "What the hell?! Did you fail to mention that you can sing? And you don't sound bad at all." I laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n: "It's not something I do a lot." She huffed.

Rosé: "You should, you sound real-"

"Y/n!" I looked away from her and spotted Lisa waving at me. I smiled and waved back.

Rosé: "You know Lisa?!" She whisper yelled.

Y/n: "Yeah, why?" She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

Lisa: "Hey-oh, I didn't know that you had company." She looked over at Rosie and smiled awkwardly, "Hey Rosé," She greeted.

Rosé: "H-Hi Lisa," The tension between the two was thick and I'm sure everyone could feel it.

Awwwwwkward.

Lisa: "I just wanted to say hi and thank you again for yesterday," I smiled and waved her off.

Y/n: "Oh, it's no big deal. Maybe we can hang out or something soon? I know I'd love to get a few shots of the city with you." I offered.

Lisa: "Sure thing, just text me. See you," She waved at the both of us and left the shop with her coffee. I looked back at Rosie who looked like she'd seen a ghost.

Y/n: "What was that about?" I asked softly.

Rosé: "Can we have our coffee and leave?" I frowned but nodded finishing up my coffee.

After we had our drinks and baked goods, we left the coffee shop. Rosie clung to my arm but I left her since she looked shaken. I stayed silent knowing she would talk when she wants to and continued to walk back to school.

Rosé: "We dated," She spoke catching my attention.

Y/n: "You and Lisa? Really?" I asked shocked.

Rosé: "We dated for a few months but we broke up because we were both confused and scared of what other people might think," I frowned at her words. "I know it may seem silly but it's scary for me and I knew it was scary for her. Our parents aren't the issue because they liked us together but the world, the people...I just didn't want the hate." We were back at school making me take the girl's hands in mines.

Y/n: "Rosie, the world is going to be negative no matter what. Someone can donate millions of dollars towards something and it still won't be enough. You cant go around trying to please people. It's your life, no one else's, and if you still care about her...go and tell her. Life is too short and you deserve to be happy, Rosie." I smiled. 

Rosé: "You annoy me but I like you, a lot." I laughed and pulled her in for a hug. I rested my chin on the top of her head and smiled feeling her arms wrap around me.

Y/n: "Everything will be okay, life is tough but you're tougher. Remember that," She smiled and pulled away wiping her eyes. I chuckled lowly and wiped her tears away. "Don't cry, it's going to ruin your makeup." She laughed and pushed me away.

Rosé: "Whatever, don't you have class now?" I looked down at my watch and nodded.

Y/n: "I do, but I'm free so I'll walk you to-"

Rosé: "I'll be fine, Go meet up with Jennie and talk about your project." I kissed her cheek again and watched her walk to our dorm. I heard my phone vibrate and opened it seeing that I was once again the topic of discussion.

'Oh Y/n, you must be doing something right if you have the Queen's attention. Rumour has it, the two of you are neighbors now? I can just imagine the number of things that will happen and I'm so here for it. And what's this? Y/n spotted wiping her roommate's tears? There you go, being almost every girl's dream, Y/n. But I couldn't blame you, Miss Roseanne park is gorgeous. Just be careful Y/n, J usually stands for jealous.'

Your favorite gossip site since 'Gossip Girl,' The Elite 💋

Y/n: "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I questioned reading the post again. I saw a picture of me and Rosé posted and scoffed.

These fuckers are fast.

Jennie: "There you are! I was looking everywhere for you!" She grumbled adjusting her bag. I saw her struggling and grabbed her laptop bag, carrying it for her.

Y/n: "Let's find a place to sit," She followed me wordlessly and sat next to me on the bench. We both set up our laptops and opened the email from our professor. "How are you?" I asked trying to make conversation.

I was working with her so I rather try and be friendly.

Jennie: "I'm okay, just a little tired." She spoke looking at me, "What about you?" I shrugged waiting for the email to load.

Y/n: "It was okay, nothing to brag about," I joked seeing her crack a smile. I smiled slowly and read the email with Jennie next to me.

Jennie: "No freaking way!" She read the email again and refreshed to see if she was reading correctly. "What-Oh my God," She whispered thinking I didn't hear it but I did.

Y/n: "Oh my God," I repeated reading the email.

Jennie: "So what? We're doing this?" She asked looking at me. I gulped and nodded.

Y/n: "Looks like we're going to Paris together." 

100 Votes Or More Guys! 🦋

Any clue on what's going to happen 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 12.8K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
168K 11.9K 70
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
1K 25 49
"The terror of the town. The vicious murderer, the monster, Queen Of Hearts, has finally been caught." "She's way too sweet for my preference. I lik...
60.8K 1.6K 18
"He's here!!"fans are shouting like crazy. As soon as the guy arrived, a girl with a blonde coloured hair approaches. "Make way! He needs some space...