๐“๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐‰ {๏ฟฝ...

By Alecia_Xo

โ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

Cast.
Falling For You.
One.
Two.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Unexpected Love.
Celebrity One Shots.
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Damaged [I]

Three.

12.3K 806 568
By Alecia_Xo

Writing About Jennie Is Making Me Dream About Her And I Just Can't- 💀🤧

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "W-What?" I stared at her shocked.

Are all these girls straightforward?

Jennie: "You. I want to know more about you," I shook my head and turned back to my laptop.

Y/n: "I'm sure your many minions can dig up something on me," I spoke typing on my keyboard.

Jennie: "Oh, they have. I can't seem to find anything about you, Y/n." I hummed and cracked my knuckles.

Y/n: "Why are you so interested in me anyway?" I looked at her and admired her attire today. 

She always looked good.

Jennie: "Because I like to know who I'm competing against," I snorted and drank from my water bottle.

Y/n: "You're competing against yourself. I'm not interested in whatever happens in this school, I have my own things to worry about and this 'Gossip Girl' shit that is going on here isn't one of them." She opened her mouth and closed it again, taken back with my answer. 

Jennie: "Then what are you here for?" I laughed at her question.

Y/n: "I'm here to get an education. I'm not worried about your throne or whatever it is you think I'm worried about." She continued to look at me confused.

Jennie: "You're so different," I hummed and paid attention to the screen in front of me. "You're hiding something," I glanced at her.

Y/n: "What if I am? It's none of your business. My life is my life Jennie and I like to keep it private. Now if you're done, I'd like to get back to my work," I grabbed my notebook and started writing some things down.

Jennie: "I'll be back, Y/n." I sighed and went back to what I was doing waiting for her to leave. She left a small note on the table before getting up and walking away. I looked down at the note and saw her cellphone number.

Y/n: "Yeah, no." I took the small note and threw it away in the trash. I had no time for her games or whatever it was that she was trying to do.

I was busy in my world, working on some book I was currently trying to write when I heard a small groan followed by a thud. I looked away from my laptop and saw a girl on the floor with her books sprawled out everywhere. I immediately stood up and rushed to her side.

Y/n "Hey, are you okay?" I asked helping her up. 

"Yeah! I'm fine! Today is just such a mess," She groaned trying to pick her things up. I chuckled lowly and helped her pick up her things. "You don't have to help me, I'm sure you're already busy." I shook my head with some books in my hand and stood up.

Y/n: "It's fine." I smiled when she looked back at me. "I'm Y/n Y/l/n," I handed her books back to her.

"Oh, right, I'm Lalisa Manoban ." I shook her hand and looked back at my table.

Y/n: "Would you like to sit down? You look really out of breath." I said referring to her panting. She looked at her watch and sighed.

Lisa: "Why not? I'm already late to my class," I chuckled and helped carry some books to the table I was sitting at. She sat down next to me and smiled, "Thank you again for helping me." I handed her a spare bottle of water I had.

Y/n: "Of course, you looked like you needed it." She hid her face in embarrassment.

Lisa: "I want to crawl in a hole right now and just die there," I chuckled.

Y/n: "No need for that, everyone has rough days." She drank some water and eyed me before her eyes widened.

Lisa: "Oh my God! You're Y/n! Like the new hot-I mean student everyone is talking about." She said correcting herself. I hummed and laughed lowly, "Sorry, I'm kind of a mess." I shook my head in amusement.

Y/n: "It's alright. I'm a mess myself," I winked causing her to blush.

Lisa: "So, how has it been so far?" I shrugged hearing her giggle, "So it's been bad then?" I laughed.

Y/n: "Not bad, but the Queen has kept me busy." Lisa hummed.

Lisa: "I know her actions are very...impulsive and she does act like her bitch but when you get to know her, she's a sweetheart." I raised my eyebrows at her.

Y/n: "It sounds like you're talking from experience," She puffed her cheeks out.

Lisa: "Well, Jennie and I along with...two other girls were very close. But things changed and we drifted." I nodded seeing that it was difficult for her to speak about.

Y/n: "So, what are you studying?" I asked trying to change the subject. 

Lisa: "I love dancing so I'm doing that and I'm also taking photography classes. I kinda missed that class now." I grinned.

Y/n: "Really? I'm doing that too and also a creative writing class," She matched my grin and spotted my camera on the table.

Lisa: "Can I have a look?" I nodded and handed her the camera.

I enjoyed my time talking to Lisa, it was very comfortable and easy-going. It was like I was talking to Rosie and I loved that. I was showing her some of my work when she had to go to her next class. We exchanged numbers and bid each other goodbye bye.

I packed all my things away and left my things in my room, only taking the stuff I needed for my class. I arrived at my class and waked inside seeing some students talking to each other. It sucked that Lisa and I had different schedules cause it would've been nice to have her here. I looked around and my eyes landed on Jennie. She looked up and smirked once she saw me.

Y/n: "God, this is so unfair," I mumbled finding a desk and taking a seat. I pulled out my phone and decided on texting Rosie until my class starts.

Y/n.

Rosieeeeee, I'm bored 🥺

Rosie 💜

Don't you have class now?

Y/n.

I do but I'm waiting for it to start and the devil-I mean Jennie is in my class 😬

Rosie 💜

I told you to take the whistle 😂😂

Y/n. 

Shut up 🤣🤣

Rosie 💜

The class will be fine and trust me, Jennie is a lot but I'm sure she won't physically harm you. Emotionally....eh 💀💀

Y/n. 

Is this supposed to be helpful? Because if so, it isn't Roseanne 🙂

Rosie 💜

Why did you use my full name? What was the reason? WHAT WAS THE REASON?! 🙂

I chuckled thinking of the TikTok video we watched last night and shook my head. I saw my teacher was in and tucked my phone in my pocket paying attention to the lesson. We were halfway through the lesson when I felt someone staring at me. I turned my head to the side and saw Jennie looking at me. 

Y/n: "That girl," I shuddered focusing back on the lesson.

"Alright! So for your project, I want each of you to choose a partner, and once you do that. I will send you an email tomorrow to tell you what your assignment will be. Now go, find someone to acquaint yourself with." I moved my chair back and saw a girl smile and walk towards me.

"Hi, I'm-"

Jennie: "Not her partner," Jennie smiled cutting the girl off. "Go find yourself someone else, Serena." The girl gulped and nodded rushing away from us.

Y/n: "Was that necessary?" I asked looking at the girl who took a seat next to me.

Jennie: "It was. Plus, she's a horrible partner so I'm saving you." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Y/n: "What do you want Jennie? I already told you that I'm not after the things you have. I'm perfectly fine with what I have, I don't need the school to be behind my ass." I spat getting frustrated with her.

Jennie: "I know, I just thought I'd work with you and get to know you better." She shrugged with an innocent smile on her face.

Oh, but she was far from innocent. So far.

Y/n: "I'm sure," I gave her a fake smile and closed my eyes for a brief moment. I leaned back in my chair and threw my head back trying to get rid of the sudden irritation I felt. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me with her bottom lip trapped between her teeth. "Jennie?" She cleared her throat and put her bag on the table.

Jennie: "Anyway! Do you have an idea of what this project might be about?" I sighed and shook my head.

Y/n: "I have no clue but if we're working together, we have to establish some rules," She hummed.

Jennie: "Why? Afraid you might catch feelings?" We held an intense eye gaze for a few minutes making a smirk break out on my face.

Y/n: "We both know you'd be the first to fall," She licked her lips and crossed her arms over her chest, sitting back in her seat.

Jennie: "What's your rules?" She asked.

Y/n: "When it comes to this project, we have to give it our all. No distractions, no trying to ruin people's lives, and no sabotaging other people's work." She pouted at the last one.

Jennie: "But-Urg, fine, whatever." She spoke once she saw the look on my face. 

Y/n: "Good, if anything else comes up, I'll tell you about it." I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and took it out seeing Rosie texting me. I chuckled opening her message.

Rosie 💜

Did you just ignore me? Oh, okay 🙃

Y/n.

Rosie, stop being dramatic. My class started which is why I never text back 😂😂

Jennie: "No phones in class," I looked up and locked my phone putting it back in my pocket.

Y/n: "Is something bothering you?" I asked seeing her furrow her eyebrows in confusion. "What I mean is that you seem very tense around me. What do you think my intentions are, Jennie?" I knew there was more this.

There was no way in hell Jennie Kim wants to be my partner without some ulterior motive.

Jennie: "I just don't understand you," She mumbled softly.

Y/n: "What? What is that supposed-"

"And that's all we have for today's class! I'll have your assignments emailed to you by tomorrow morning. Also, I won't be here tomorrow so take that free time to work on your projects and discuss what you need to do. Have a good day!" Professor Hastings said dismissing us.

Jennie grabbed her things and walked out of the class without uttering another word to me. I quickly grabbed my things and ran after her.

Y/n: "You aren't escaping me so easily, Jennie." I grabbed onto her arm softly and turned her around.

Jennie: "There's nothing to talk about," She pulled her arm away from my grip and started walking away again.

This girl was so bipolar!

Y/n: "Jennie! Jennie!" I called seeing her ignore me.

I huffed and shook my head walking back to my dorm. Today was so weird and confusing. I opened the door and smiled being greeted by the smell of food.

Rosé: "Hey, I would've cooked something but I'm tired so I ordered us Pizza." I smiled and put my things down, walking to the sink to wash my hands.

Y/n: "Thanks Rosie, how was your day?" I asked sitting next to her on the sofa.

Rosé: "A mess. I was so out of it today and my teacher could see it. I messed up so many cords and-I just hope tomorrow is a better day." She took a bit of her pizza in annoyance, "What about you? How was your first day here?" I sighed.

Y/n: "It was so weird. Jennie was literally on my ass for the majority of the day. She thinks I'm going to take her place or something when I'm not. I don't care about the things going on in this school." I said getting another piece.

Rosé: "I know where you are coming from but I can't blame her as well," I furrowed my eyebrows. "Y/n, come on now. You've only been here for two days and you're already what everyone talks about. No one knows a thing about you which is why everyone is so interested. And Jennie is threatened by that because it's always been about her. Everything, whether it's good or bad and you feel like a competition for her. I know you aren't interested in how this school works and you want nothing to do with the social rankings and whatnot but just because you aren't interested in it, doesn't mean other students aren't interested in making you  an interesting topic of conversation." She explained eating her food.

Y/n: "This is so stupid. I'd never want that kind of attention from people. I have enough problems with my family and the attention they get, I don't need it here." Rosie smiled sadly.

Rosé: "I know, hopefully, everything will die down in a week or two," She said comfortingly.

Y/n: "Hopefully," We continued to talk about our day and how it went until Rosie decided on making some popcorn and watching a movie.

I agreed straight away and pulled up the latest movies on Netflix.

Rosé: "Is this your way of getting me into bed?" She questioned looking at me searching for a movie.

Y/n: "No. I'd take you out on a date first," I winked. She gasped and slapped my shoulder playfully.

Rosé: "I'm going to have problems with you in the future." I shrugged innocently and helped prepare some snacks for us.

We were in the middle of watching 'A Quiet Place' when we heard a commotion outside of our door.

Rosé: "What's going on?" I stood up with her and walked to the door.

Y/n: "I have no clue," I mumbled opening the door.

I saw the dorm door opposite us wide open and then two girls walk out with some guy. I looked closely and saw Jennie with one of her friends standing there.

Y/n: "What are you doing here?" I asked hoping my thoughts were wrong.

God, please, please!

Jennie: "Please tell me this isn't what I think it is!" She looked over the boy who gulped. "I asked for a new room and this is what you get me! A room right opposite her!" She pointed at me accusingly.

Y/n: "Oh God," I groaned looking at the boy. "Isn't there another room? Another planet? Another universe? She cannot be next door!" I pointed out.

"I'm sorry but Ms. Kim wanted another room and these were the only people who were willing to swap." He explained nervously.

Jennie: "So what? We're neighbors now?!" I rubbed my head and looked at the shorter girl.

Y/n: "Looks like it."

100 votes or more guys! 💫

So, things are going to get...interesting 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 27 16
"Run for your life and hide yourself to the end of the world because I'll find you and bring you back. Why? Because I will get everything that I want...
60.8K 1.6K 18
"He's here!!"fans are shouting like crazy. As soon as the guy arrived, a girl with a blonde coloured hair approaches. "Make way! He needs some space...
9K 180 39
"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his hooded eyes.. "I don't know. What do you...
6.6K 286 26
??- aww...don't you all take care of me so much. ??- we know. ??- afterall we love you so much. ??- Aigoo..... I love you all too. ______________ ...