The Architect - INTJ

By SweetJ456

All you need to know about the INTJ personality type ✄✄✄✄ ✎ "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰�... More

Intro
INTRO FOR INTJ
INTJ
THINGS INTJS LOVE
INTJS FAVOURITE HOBBIES
THINGS INTJS HATE
INTJ traits
INTJ Good Traits
INTJs you might know

How To Tell If an INTJ likes You

1K 49 24
By SweetJ456

INTJs don't show their affection in the traditional way, so it might be hard to know if they like you. INTJs are really good at analyzing complex things and solving puzzles - but not at expressing their emotions. Their way of showing affection is really indirect and so it's not really easy to find out.

Here are some obvious signs an INTJ likes you:

- They defend you (You really won't find someone who has your back more than them)

- Giving you important compliments (They compliment your intelligence for example)

- They make your surroundings better

- They'll try to help you achieve your goals

- They tend to be wherever you are

- They care about your issues and they're always there for you

- They TALK to you

——
Note: I know these signs are really difficult to notice because they're so indirect, But those signs are actually the obvious ones, because INTJs don't do more than that.

——-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 308 12
❝ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ❞ ﹋ These Oneshots are all inspired by songs by any artist. Feel free to have a request! (C...
18.6K 697 27
~•COMPLETED•~ When you choose, make sure that your ready to fight the circumstances. But also make sure that your with someone that is ready to fight...
884 53 5
Another longer story is being made! I even illustrated the cover myself this time :)
43.2K 1.6K 30
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...