My Queen (Yuno x reader)

By RobynHallos_08

An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she wa... More

Prologue
1st. Meeting Asta and Yuno
2nd. Four-leaf Grimoires
3rd. Training mission
4th. Magic Knights entrance Exam
5th. Magic Knights entrance exam - II
6th. Magic Knights entrance exam - III
7th. A Friend
8th. Join my Squad!
9th. Join my Squad! - II
10th. Mission with Golden Dawn
11th. Selfish Revenge
12th. Decision
13th. Official mission as Magic knight
14th. Friends vs Diamond foes
15th. Teamwork is vital
16th. Shatter the diamonds
17th. Awakening of Sylphs
18th. Shifting
20th. Distiguished service ceremony
21st. Rivals
22nd. Recalling of Sylphs
23rd. Encounter: Mysterious Elf
24th. Failure
Important /Not an update/
// Appreciation! //
25th. Retrieve what was lost
Please Read! //Not an Update//
26th. Lost Friend
27th. Top Secret

19th. Wizard King's adopted daughter

6.4K 215 136
By RobynHallos_08

Yo! How are ya doing?(^ω^)
Sorry if the chapters are getting sloppy (T▽T) I'm not feeling good lately.
.
.
.
Anyways!
Here's an early update!(☆^ー^☆)

______________________________

*Author's p.o.v*

"(Y/n)."

"Miss. (Y/n)~"

You turned over the other side trying to block the voices that were calling you.

"Young miss. Wake up~!"

You just hummed in response not daring to open your eyes until you felt someone grabbed your blanket and pulled it off of you.

You shivered slightly, curling into a ball and searched for your blanket with your eyes closed tightly.

The curtains were pulled over, letting the bright sunshine fall on your face and you groaned trying to shield your eyelids.

"Wakey wakey, Princess! It's already past seven. You are going to be late for the ceremony!"

You were pulled out of your bed only to fell off on the floor. "Oi!! Stop it! I'm awake, okay!" You cracked open your eyes, only to see your two personal maids trying to get you up.

"Glad to hear that." Said the ravenette with a small smirk before she splashed some water on your face to make you jump out of your slumber.

"Adriana! I told you I'm awake!" You snapped at her but she was unfazed since she was used to your yelling and protests.

She pulled you by your arms and you watched both of your maids taking you towards the washroom for a bath and you denied their help.

"Stephanie, Let go of me! What are you two even doing here??"

The light blonde haired maid undressed you despite your protesting while Adriana prepared a hot bath for you.

"Sorry, Miss. That's the advisor Marx's orders. We both are assigned to prepare you for the awarding ceremony. Since you're going to represent as the Wizard king's daughter today, you have to look like one." Stephanie replied before she pushed you into water.

"Huh?! Ugh! But I told him yesterday, I don't wanna see a single maid and yet he send you two!"

"Since we're your personal maids, you can't push us off. Hehe." Adriana said grinning as she applied shampoo on your (h/l) hair while Stephanie scrubbed your back.

You grunted in annoyance but let them clean you. "This is not fair."

"Awww~ Don't whine little princess. We'll turn you into a star of the party! Your beauty will be recognized by everyone! And maybe you'll catch few hearts too~" Stephanie winked making you want to puke.

"But I don't want such a spotlight! And please! don't call me little. You're just three years older than me!"

"Okay, princess~"

"Don't call me that either."

After struggling and long endurance, They managed to make you wear a fancy official dress and your hair were done nicely.

This is the dress you wear for awarding ceremony. Or you can imagine your own.

They finally let you off and with an annoyed irk mark on your forehead, you shooed them away before noticing the time and rushed to the headquarters.

- At Royal Capital -

Asta and Noelle met the Golden Dawn trio consisting of Klaus, Mimosa and Yuno, while on their way to the castle to report.

The wizard king summoned them personally for their first meeting.

"Hey, Asta! We haven't seen you since the dungeon mission. I assume you come to make your report too?" Klaus greeted as he walked over to Asta and placed his palm over his shoulder.

"Yup! you're right." Asta replied cheerfully.

"Is your wound all healed up?" Klaus asked in concern.

"Yeah. My stomach still hurts a bit but after lots of food and sleep, I'm bound back."

"Hmph. Such a child." Yuno muttered but Asta heard him.

"Who's a child here??"

'You.' He thought but as if Asta heard his mind, he argued back.

"You're the same age as me, Yuno!"

Asta noticed Mimosa standing away from them and greeted her but she turned away shyly.

"Hm? what's wrong? Why she ran away?"

"She was probably shocked to see how shorter your arm is than she imagined it would be." Yuno confronted making fun of Asta's height.

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean, huh?!"

They both started squabbling while Noelle and Mimosa had their girly moment.

"Hey, by the way, where's (Y/n)? I thought she'd be with you guys." Asta asked as they started walking towards the headquarters.

"Probably on her way." Yuno replied.

Klaus rose his spectacles up over his nose and sighed slightly. "Mimosa and I went to her room this morning before breakfast to remind her about the report but all we heard was a loud growl."

"What?? Did she turned into a wolf or something?"

"No, idiot. She probably didn't wanted us to disturb her sleep, but we tried again and she told us to go ahead without her, she was definitely at something."

"What does that mean?" Yuno and Asta asked in union.

"Who knows." Klaus replied shrugging before they reached at the main gate. "Knights headquarters has to be just through here." He informed them.

"Guess there's something that even you don't know, huh four-eyes?"

"Even we four-eyes can't know everything." Klaus admitted.

"Wow. Did I heard it right? You just accepted your nickname, four-eyes?"

They turned to look at the owner of the familiar voice and turned out it was You.

Their eyes widened in surprise as you arrived, wearing the dress that your maids forced you to wear.

"Uh, sorry. I'm late and what the heck are you guys looking at?"

They looked at you from head to toe as Klaus pushed up his glasses with a stern expression. "(Y/n), why are you wearing such fancy dress? And where is your squad robe??"

You grumbled at his questions in annoyance, 'of course this would happen.'

"I-" You were interjected by their gasps when they noticed the gates were opened, revealing the Wizard King himself.

Klaus quickly knelt down followed by Noelle and Mimosa as they showed their respects to the Wizard king while Asta and Yuno stared at him quizzically.

"Well, he's flashy. Hey Yuno, (Y/n)? Who do you think this guy is?" Asta asked pointing at him.

You chuckled at his comment and stood next to Yuno. "Who do you think he is?" You replied with your question.

"You idiots!" Klaus exclaimed. "This is none other than the current Wizard King, Sir Julius Novachrono!"

Asta and Yuno were surprised to see him in person while (Y/n) just deadpanned.

"Bow down, now!"

Yuno knelt down on his knee while Klaus pulled Asta down to act the same. "You too, (Y/n)!"

You arched your eyebrow glancing at him. "Why should I?" You spoke daringly before Julius lunged at you with a bear hug and twinkling eyes.

"Oh my precious little Firecracker! You're back~!"

You quickly stretched out your arm in front of you. "Not happening. . ." and blocked him.

"Little Firecracker??" Your friends spoke in confusion as they watched the honorable Wizard King trying to hug you but failed.

You noticed them with confused faces and chuckled nervously. "Guess I can't hide the fact anymore."

Julius laughed slightly and faced them with no remorse and answered for you. "Ah, yes. Little Firecracker here is the one and only daughter of mine. So don't mind us, please."

Klaus and Asta's jaws dropped on the floor, the group was astounded after the reveal.

'I was certain that she might be a royalty but I never thought that she would be the Wizard King's adopted daughter!' Noelle, Mimosa and Yuno thought simultaneously.

You couldn't help but chuckle sheepishly until Julius guided them to the top of the tower where they can view the whole castle from the spot.

*Narrator p.o.v*

They reported about their dungeon capturing mission and Yuno showed him his grimoire with that strange spell that he gained from the scroll.

Julius observed the inscription carefully. "I'm pleased you were able to obtain this." He spoke after inspecting it. "This magic is very powerful. It could easily be that dungeon's greatest relic."

"You can really read it, sir?" Yuno asked in surprise.

"A little of it, yes." Julius replied with a smile.

"You're kidding me, Old man. You can definitely read it with no difficulty." (Y/n) spoke while leaning against the wall with crossed arms beside Mimosa.

"Well, let's see then." Julius observed the writing and his eyes twinkled in excitement.

"See? Told ya." (Y/n) muttered while she sweat dropped and looked at her friends who nodded in agreement.

"It's somehow similar to that spell of yours, Little Firecracker." Julius stated as he showed her Yuno's grimoire and she nodded.

"Yeah, it is. You've researched over it."

"Yes. I did some research and it seems like yours is more ancient than this one. I can read it but the writing in your grimoire is more difficult to read."

They looked at (Y/n) quizzically as she took out her grimoire.

Julius walked over to Yuno and handed his grimoire back. "So, what do you say, will you cast this spell for me pretty please? I'd love to see it." Julius practically requested Yuno with sparkling eyes.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I believe it somehow activated once we were in the dungeon, but I haven't been able to use it again."

"Ohh. I see. . .well, too bad. . . It's the same with (Y/n) too."

(Y/n) rose her eyebrow at him. "But you never asked me to cast that spell. Then yeah, I'm not sure if I'll be able to activate it again."

Julius chuckled softly, "Then you can try it now." He said before looking at Yuno's grimoire. "Sylph, spirit of wind. One of the four major elements."

'So he's the one she chosen for this era.' He mused.

"I'm glad that you found this. All I can tell you now is, this spell will grow as you do. I believe it will provide the tremendous help to you someday. Make sure you take good care of her." Julius then glanced at (Y/n). "And same goes for you too. Take care of your spirit of fire. I'm actually looking forward for when you can activate it."

(Y/n) and Yuno were about to say something but Asta butted in with his grimoire, showing the new spell he got to the Wizard king who couldn't recognize it.

"Hmm, this looks like. . ."

"Looks like what, sir??"

"Something that I can't read."

Asta flopped on the floor in disappointment.

"Come to think of it. I've never seen writing like that anywhere." Julius spoke thoughtfully.

Asta took out the second sword and showed it to Julius. "What do you think about this, sir?"

"Ooh~ A second anti type magic sword. That's excellent!"

Asta grinned and glanced at Yuno and (Y/n) with a proud smirk. "Mine is working just fine."

Julius's eyes sparkled looking at the black anti-magic sword before him, "The power of Anti magic. May I. . .Do you think I can hold it?"

"Go for it, Sir!" Asta offered while (Y/n) shook her head in denial. "I suggest you better not-"

He grabbed the sword and literally almost fell with it as the sword started sucking off his magic. "Whoah Man!! It's so heavy!"

". . .take it. . ugh. Never mind." (Y/n) finished before she face-palmed.

He gave it back to him, "Thanks for letting me take a look. I guess you better hold on to it. You maybe the only one who can. It's too much for me to handle it but you can wield it because you have no magic power."

"I don't understand, how do you know that I don't have any magic and about what my sword can do."

"Well, you know, that's an excellent question."

"Then mind answering it?" (Y/n) smirked looking at Julius who tried to hush her. "I'll tell ya guys. You see, he's a-"

"Ah, Little Firecracker! You know when to joke around don't you? Would you wanna try out that spell of yours pretty please??" He stopped her from exposing him and practically begged with sparkling puppy eyes.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes and flipped on the pages and stared at strange writing that she couldn't exactly read but tried it out anyway. She inhaled before focusing on the flow of her mana and sensed another one who dwelled within the seals that she let it out and finally activated the spell.

"I, (Y/n) of the Clover Kingdom, summon the spirit of fire, from here on forward to assist and guide me through the rest of my journey of life!"

A blinding beam filled with area as everyone shield their eyes until the light faded away revealing a small red haired Sylph floating before (Y/n).

"Whoaah! This is the first time I'm looking at a spirit!" Julius exclaimed examining the little creature.

"The name is Egan. I'm honored to be your acquaintance, My Queen." The red haired spirit bowed showing his respect to (Y/n) who just stared at him quizzically.

"That again. . ." she sweat dropped.

"Queen??" Asta spoke out loud in confusion and stared at so-called queen.

(Y/n) chuckled nervously then looked at the spirit of fire with an arched eyebrow. "I'm just (Y/n), and please don't call me that from now on, Kay?"

"Alright, Milady." The little red head replied making her rolled her eyes and face-palmed while others stifled back their laughter except Yuno who just stared at them.

"You owe me an explanation for calling me that for the third time! Now go back from where you appeared."

"Okay, Milady." He obeyed and disappeared into (Y/n)'s grimoire, leaving her with frustrated expression.

"That counts for the fourth time." Noelle stated with a small grin and Mimosa laughed standing next to her including Klaus who was hiding his snickering face.

Julius laughed slightly and attempted to pat on the firecracker's head who pouted and turned her face with crossed arms avoiding his gentle contact.

Asta and Yuno stared at the two upperclassmen, a question ringing in their back of heads as they desperately stared at the Wizard King who noticed their enthusiastic intense stares.

"What is it? you two want to say something?"

Asta stuttered at first trying to form words for his prolonging question and the dou of rivals finally blurted out simultaneously.

"How can I become the Wizard King?"

Julius stared at them for a moment before he laughed in amusement. "I see, so the two of you are indeed looking forward to become the Wizard king. Not surprising, given that you are magic knights. (Y/n) had told me about you two, so it's true."

"Precisely! I never told you lies, Old man." (Y/n) muttered.

"You two must realize how rude it is to ask a question like that directly! Now listen to me," Klaus pushed his spectacles up continuing to explain. "The Wizard king must have a noble heart and the pleasant trust from all of his peopl-"

He was interrupted by (Y/n)'s sudden burst of laughter, she coughed controlling her laugh and regained her composure. "Sorry about that, but really??"

She chuckled while Julius take on for what she was emphasizing. "A noble heart alone can't protect anyone, And the trust of the people is earned, not granted. Do you want to know what you needed to do to gain the title of Wizard King?"

The two boys before Julius nodded their heads.

"Then get results. Prove that you're the strongest. Do what it takes! Devote yourself for getting results, that's all there is. . .Anyone who's not capable of that can't hope to stand at the summit."

"That's exactly I wanted to hear." Asta and Yuno spoke in union with determined filled eyes.

Julius noticed the enthusiastic glint in their eyes and laughed again in glee, he was looking forward for them to reach their goals then he glanced at (Y/n) who was looking at the rivalry duo with a blunt face.

"So! I hope you're ready for something special."

That statement made (Y/n) grunt lowly in annoyance which was heard by her friends and caused them to wonder about her sudden change of mood.

"Cause today, we've gathered those knights with exceptional numbers of stars for distinguish service ceremony."

"The distin-what?" Asta asked in confusion.

"The distinguish service ceremony. The Wizard king gives rewards to those who have performed their duties extraordinary well following the pursuit the number of the stars they've gained. This ceremony will be accommodating the recognized magic knights." (Y/n) explained with a bored face while leaning against the wall.

"And I will appreciate it if you'd join us for it." Julius invited them causing (Y/n) to snap out of her boredom.

"Wait. For real?? They can join too?" (Y/n) asked as her eyes lit up with glee as she grinned widely.

Julius blinked when he saw her brighten up and laughed before patting her head like she was a five year old kid who just received a candy. "Of course, why not?"

She glanced back at her friends and smiled ecstatically making them smile back.

____________________________________

P.S. Again, I designed the spirit of fire (Egan). And I do not own Maids pictures, the credit goes to their rightful creators. I've just edited them a bit, that's all. :3

~Thank you for reading~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
87.6K 3.5K 42
He's a cold-hearted spacial-mage. He's rich, he's famous, he's got everything. Well, almost. He's missing something every human being has. A heart fu...
30.1K 929 118
Tyrus, orphaned at a very young age was taken and raised in the Forsaken Realm, Hage Village to be exact by Father Orsi Orfai and Sister Lily Aquaria...
10.2K 269 25
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...