๐„๐˜๐„ ๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜

By SinCircus_

What's wrong with being a little chaotic? ... More

prologue
1 | the truth untold
2 | another early birthday gift
3 | unexpected customer
4 | touch yourself
5 | on your knees
6 | don't look at him
7 | go where
8 | backup plan
9 | across his lap
10 | change of plans
11 | a two way to pleasure part 1
12 | a two way to pleasure part 2
13 | nothing but a good fuck
14 | lip gloss, lipstick and a hug
15 | Jimin
16 | another (bossy) reminder
17 | go get him
18 | make a wish
19 | betrayal
20 | uncertainty
21 | the way he likes me
22 | hate me
23 | the last of me... us
24 | she left
25 | like a deer stuck in headlights
26 | special request
27 | are you a sub?
28 | a harmless walk
29 | thought you'd never come
30 | conditions, cherry lips and chardonnay
31 | a whole new perspective
32 | a silent promise
33 | i want candy
34 | morning wood
35 | dodging min yoongi
36 | getting to know each other over coffee and french toast
37 | deal
38 | you are naive
39 | texting him in the toilet
not an update
Q&A
40 | elastic girl receives an apology
41 | friends don't leave each other breathless
42 | reversed
43 | i was wrong
44 | first date
45 | trust is key
46 | stay
47 | game
48 | when the water drains... cum for me and we'll cuddle after
49 | tell me something random about you
50 | change
51 | boyfriend
52 | hater: min yoongi
53 | don't make a big deal out of this
54 | monopoly
55 | lights down low
56 | getting a taste of her world
57 | alone with you
58 | cloud 9
59 | vulnerable
60 | need to blow off some steam
61 | on the sidelines
62 | gone
63 | a toast
64 | chain of memories
65 | company
66 | wherever
67 | chain of memories part 2
68 | chain of memories part 3
69 | attached
70 | first fight
71 | chain of memories part 4
72 | chain of memories part 5
73 | realization
74 | false hope
75 | i'm sorry
76 | in the blink of an eye
77 | dance with me
78 | coming clean
79 | kiss in the rain
80 | outburst
81 | lightning
82 | disappointment
83 | i own you
84 | clusterfuck
85 | secrets
86 | release
87 | care
88 | uncovered
89 | lighter
90 | problematic
91 | you'll need a drink for this
92 | revelation
93 | falling
94 | hypocritical
95 | alligator eyes
96 | petrified
97 | sweet like candy
98 | epiphany
99 | showing you
100 | compulsion
101 | diplomatic
102 | finally telling him
let's spice things up shall we?
character q & a
103 | panic attack
104 | instinct
105 | the blackwoods
106 | alert
107 | the looking glass of her soul
108 | raging war inside
109 | lowlife
110 | little rat
111 | i love you
112 | highway to hell
114 | scars and forgiveness
115 | our friends
116 | magnetic
117 | everything for you
118 | pointless
119 | new plan
120 | divide and conquer
121 | jeopardy
122 | trial and error
123 | opposite sides
final chapter
thank you
my plan...please read

113 | triumph

15.4K 711 358
By SinCircus_

Jungkook's POV

When morning comes, Elena is the first to wake up and I pretend to be asleep as I watch her slowly come on top of me to check if I'm awake.

She softly kisses the corner of my mouth then gets out of bed and carefully tiptoes outside barefoot so that she doesn't make any sweeping noises with her fluffy pink slippers. 

I love you. The words come back rushing into my mind in waves.

I finally told her that but she couldn't say it back. 

I could see it in her eyes that she so desperately wanted to say it and yet she didn't because she was afraid of me. I can't blame her for that, considering I nearly suffocated the rat Seokjin sent to spy on Elena, by stepping on their throat. 

I still love her no matter what.

And I know she loves me. She only needs time.

I can hear the bathroom door open and close and then water running. I yawn and slide the covers off my body only to be greeted by the cool temperature of the room. 

I make my way to the kitchen and rummage through her fridge for stuff that is actually edible but as it turns out it's mostly empty. I spot four eggs in that haven't been consumed and to my luck they haven't expired just yet. There's no bacon, but I do manage to find some bagels in the cabinet so we would have to make do with what she has. I'll probably have to restock her fridge until she finds a job, because that's the least I can do for her. I quickly turn on the stove before grabbing the pan that is hanging on one of the hooks, add some butter then crack the eggs inside, until I suddenly feel the softest arms hugging my waist. 

I tilt my head a little as I flip the eggs on the other side when Elena starts to kiss my covered shoulder blade. But then she pulls her hands abruptly and lets out a shriek. I turn around on instinct and I watch her wipe her hand on her emerald sweater dress.

"Ow," she grunts.

"Shit, did the oil splash on you?" I ask and she nods. "I'm so sorry," I take her hand in mine and kiss it when she pulls away once again to put the eggs on the plates I set on the counter. 

Her gaze falls on my bandaged knuckles when she inquires, "Are you still in pain?"

"Not really." She places the plates on the table and we sit down together. A few minutes fly by as we eat in silence, but for some reason it feels strange. 

I focus my gaze on Elena and observe the way her body language. She's cutting her eggs with her fork while her other hand is resting on her lap. Her back is crouched only slightly and it already seems wooden. Unnatural. 

Elena always has both hands on the table while she eats and the only reason why she hides her free hand is because she feels awkward or uncomfortable. That's one of the many little traits I memorized about the way she reacts in certain circumstances and that stirs the worry in me. 

Is she uncomfortable because I told her I love her?

 Oh, well there's only one way to find out. 

"Elena?" I pipe. 

"Yeah?" 

"Did I make a mistake when I told you I loved you?" Her eyes widen at what I just uttered and she gulps. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable because of that, or guilty for that matter."

"I just...I don't know." She puts her fork down. "Look, I know how I feel about you. I had already established the fact that I had strong feelings for you but when you told me yesterday it was unexpected."

"Unexpected?" I echo. "Why?"

Elena crosses her hands and leans towards the table. "I didn't think you'd tell me that after what happened with Daniel because I,"

"You were frightened." I finish the sentence for her and she smiles thinly. 

"Yeah," she nods gently.

Fuck, this shit hurts to hear when it comes from her. "Does that mean you don't...you know." 

"No." Her smile grows bigger now as she cups my injured hand. She looks at me from head to toe as she continues talking, "You know I've been thinking,"

"What?"

"I get that it's tiring to go back and forth at times when you stay over, so how about you leave I don't know...some warm shirts, hoodies, jeans, underwear over here so that you don't tire yourself. You can stay over some nights and we can watch movies together. Besides, holiday season is approaching." Elena continues as she plants little kisses all over my fingers. "And I love having you around."

I smile ear to ear. "That sounds amazing."

"Yeah, well you'll have to pay for the food though." She takes a huge bite from her bagel and I chuckle. "I can't afford to have you stay here for free." 

Before I manage to respond, I can hear my phone ring from the bedroom. I excuse myself as I dash back into my room to retrieve it. Taehyung's calling me right now. When I pick it up, I can hear Elena's footsteps approach.

"Hey Tae, what's up?"

"I managed to get the laptop from Seokjin's office last night." He says. "I can't figure out the password and I can't try too many times otherwise it will lock automatically. So, what time are we gonna meet?"

"Wanna meet at Enzo's in an hour?" I suggest.

"Alright, the faster we find the footage, the faster I can put the laptop back before he starts getting curious." Elena walks inside her room in order to listen to the conversation better. "Jin has no reason to suspect me, but knowing him, he catches on to things pretty quickly."

"See you in an hour then." 

"Oh, wait!" Taehyung says. "Do you know anyone who's good with computers and shit?"

"I think Yoongi would know what to do." Elena mutters and without further ado, we find ourselves calling Yoongi so that he would give us a helping hand during this dire situation and turns out he spent the night at Joy's which means that she will be joining us at our little date with Taehyung at Enzo's. Elena grabs her things and I make a quick drive to the mansion so that I can take a shower and change my clothes before we get back into the road. Soon enough, we're at the cafe where we notice Taehyung from the window.

I open the door for Elena and she paces inside. "You're here early." I comment and he takes out the laptop from his bag. 

"Morning guys," Taehyung waves at us. 

"Good morning Taehyung." Elena smiles. "Thank you so much for doing this with us."

"Yeah,"

A moment later, Yoongi and Joy finally arrive and Elena hurries to greet them. Joy gives Elena a wholehearted hug while Yoongi playfully fist bumps her. 

"I missed you so much." Elena says while embracing Joy.

"I missed you too!" Joy cries. "Once this shitshow is over, you and I are gonna hit the club."

"Yo, I want to join." Yoongi throws.

"Of course you can join us Yoongs." Elena tells him then leads them to our booth. Taehyung and I exchange hellos with the couple. Joy plops down next to Elena and Yoongi takes a seat near Taehyung.

"Okay, now let's get straight to business here." He begins. "Yoongi, Elena says that you might be able to find the Administrator password on the laptop."

"I mean, I can try." Yoongi says. "I've done it before and it was by chance if I'm being honest. But since we all know that this dude is very sharp, he's probably going to attempt to track his missing device once he suspects that something is wrong. He can lock his device anytime or even remotely wipe it clean."

"Which is why we need you to figure out a way to log onto his computer and delete the cctv footage he has with Elena. We have to be quick and efficient while doing this." Taehyung passes him the MacBook. "He can't afford to wipe it since he has all of his blackmail material stored in there."

"Okay," Yoongi presses the button in order to activate it then tips his chin. "Since we already know he has the footage in here wouldn't it be easier if you just factory reset the thing? Like restart the device and just delete everything?"

"That is actually a good idea." I comment. "Wipe the entire thing clean. It's a much safer option."

"Jin will go mad if he sees this shit." Taehyung mutters. "But whatever, let's just do it."

"Alright then." Yoongi says as he clicks onto Jin's profile. "But first tell me what Jin could possibly use as a password."

"Try 'Golden Closet'." Elena tells him and he types it in. 

"Gimme another," 

"'Empire'" 

Nothing.

"Are you sure that's the right way?" Elena pipes and Yoongi flashes her a murderous glare.

We all watch him in silence as he hits the power button until the device powers off and then he turns it on again only this time he holds down the command and s button. The screen lights up what seems to be some sort of code I guess; I'm not sure what the right terminology would be and he begins typing random shit at a specific place.

"Yoongi are you sure you know what you're doing?" Elena quirks a brow.

"Bro, I fixed your laptop eleven out of ten times and you're gonna start questioning me now?" He snaps. Once he's done pressing in all the necessary keywords, he powers off the device then turns it back on. "Done." He grins victoriously, a full on smile that's all gums and teeth. The language icon setting pops up as soon as the screen lights up and that can only mean one thing.

"You did it." Elena breathes while staring at the screen in awe. "Holy fuck." She practically cries, her eyes immediately starting to harbor newcoming tears.

"Man, you did it. Thank you." I say to him and extend my hand. He looks at me for a while before shaking it and giving me a light hug. "Thank you so much." I could seriously hug him for this until he passes out, but I'm not going do that because it's going to make us both feel uncomfortable.

"Don't mention it Jeon." 

"God, that was hot." Joy winks at her boyfriend then pulls him close over the table for a kiss. "Good job babe."

"Hey, I thought I was your babe!" Elena says, her voice a bit shaky. I turn to her only to see her quickly wipe her eyes with her sleeve. 

There it is.

That smile.

She's finally free and I couldn't be happier for her and that's all thanks to Tae and Yoongi.

I hope I can make her smile like that.

This is the perfect moment to celebrate. After everything that has happened over the past month, we deserve to have some fun. "Are you guys busy around eight?" I ask them.

"Not really," says Yoongi, while Joy shakes her head.

"How about you come over at my place then?" I suggest. "We could sit in the hot tub and I don't know...have a little party, since all of this is over."

"I'm down." Joy says before turning to Yoongi. "What about you babe?" 

He tries his best to hold back the grin that creeps onto his face. "That would be nice."

question of the day: what is one thing (aside from bts bc i just know that yall are gonna say it) that makes you smile?

.

happy valentine's day💖 hope u like loves

ps I'm don't know shit about computers, I just saw someone do this to reset their MacBook so..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 16.2K 63
mature themeโœ” crossdressing โœ” textingโœ” Instagram postโœ” kinksโœ” ****None of these pictures are mine**** Books old name: baby boy Books new name: Tranqu...
13K 114 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not๐Ÿ˜Œ) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
580 24 12
Taehyung x reader This is a story based on a sexual assault. This will be your only warning, there won't be triggers in the book because I find them...
377K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...