𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament

1.1K 21 4
By thethinkingpen

Olivia's POV

Me and Hermione left for The Burrow early morning. We went up to the boys' room and woke up Harry and Ron. Harry was fiddling in his sleep, shifting uncomfortably, breathing heavily, unconsciously touching his scar, he was having a nightmare. I went beside him and sat down, gently woke him up, while Hermione woke up Ron.

"Harry!" I said shaking him slightly. I repeated a few times, but it didn't work. I had learned the technique to stop someone's nightmare. I placed my hand on his heart and my forehead on his, I held his hand with my empty hand. I mumbled the spell, "Relinquo" which is Latin for 'leave' and his breathing was steady. Hermione was now standing beside me. I shook him once again, "Harry!" and he woke up.

He hugged me and said, "When did you get here?"

"Just now, with Mione" I said rubbing his back.

"Now, wake up, both of you. Don't go back to sleep. Mrs. Weasley says breakfast is ready" Hermione said going downstairs. I was still beside Harry and Ron was half asleep.

"Was I in this as well?" I asked standing up. He nodded. It hurt me to see my best friend in misery because of me. He then rubbed his scar, "It's hurting?" I asked sitting beside him again.

"Yes, but it's fine, now" he said looking at me. I looked down and said, "I'm sorry, I'm causing all this"

"No, of course not. Don't ever think that, okay?" he said taking my hands in his and kissing them lightly.

"Alright" I said softly, "Now, get up or we're gonna be late"

"RONALD WEASLEY!" I shouted and he sat up straight on his bed with his eyes wide. I giggled and went downstairs. It was fun to mess with him, the twins really did have an effect on me.

"Hello, love" George said coming to my right and Fred to my left and they squished me for a hug.

"Let go off the poor girl!" Mrs. Weasley said lightly slapping them on their arms and they let me go.

We sat for breakfast and Harry and Ron joined in. Ron was still yawning.

"So, how was your summer?" Harry asked taking a seat beside me, all the things that happened to me over the summer came flashing in my mind, it took everything in me to not cry in front of him, he was already stressed, I couldn't give anything else to worry about, but my eyes quickly filled with tears, I couldn't help it. I blinked continuously for a few seconds so that they would go away. He waved his hand in front of me and said, "Earth to Liv"

I shook my head and said smiling, "Alright, you know a lot of pressure from work"

"Pressure? What would pressure you in a bookstore?" he asked taking a bite of the sausage. Right, he still thinks that I work at a bookstore.

"Just the usual, you know. Customers being picky, re-shelfing the books and all that" I said casually.

We finished breakfast quickly and headed somewhere. Mr. Weasley said he had some surprise for us. We went towards the woods.

"Ron, where are we actually going?" I asked Ron, who was still yawning. "And wake up, seriously. No one will wake you up if you sleep on the way" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey, Dad. Where are we going?" Fred asked shouting.

"Haven't the foggiest. But keep up" he replied and kept walking.

We then reached a point and were greeted by a man, "Arthur! It's about time, son" he said happily.

"Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a sleepy start" he said looking at Ron and Harry. I was walking with the twins, Hermione and Ginny were walking together.

"This is Amos Diggory, everyone. We work together at the Ministry" Mr. Weasley said introducing the man. Everyone went smiling at him and walking by.

Amos Diggory? That's Cedric's dad. I thought to myself. I started searching around for him. He jumped down, from a tree above.

"Looking for me?" he asked smirking slightly. I ran to him and jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around him. He chuckled lightly, hugging me back and said, "I missed you too" and put me down.

"Ah, this strapping young lad must me Cedric, am I right?" Mr. Weasley asked and offered a hand to shake.

"Yes, sir" he said shaking his hands.

His dad then looked at me and said, "And this lovely young girl must be Olivia, isn't she?" Cedric nodded, blushing lightly.

"Yes, Cedric has told me all about you" Mr. Diggory said smiling. I blushed and shook his hand.

We headed towards a cliff and stood near a single boot. Cedric and I caught up on our summers and as usual, he had me laughing the whole way.

"Ok, safe tip, when we land, keep your feet moving, like you're walking" he said and I nodded. We formed a circle around the boot, which was a portkey. We grabbed onto the boot and reached our destination. Everyone fell on the ground, while Mr. Diggory, Mr. Weasley, Cedric and I landed on our feet. "A little tip would've been nice, Liv" George said standing up and groaning.

We went and saw the beautiful scenery, thousands of tents, with tens and thousands of people walking around and enjoying themselves.

"Well, kids, welcome to The Quidditch World Cup!" Mr. Weasley shouted. We reached our tent, which was different from Cedric's. We kissed each other on the cheeks and I said, "See you at the match, Mr. Diggory" "See you later, Cedric" the twins said and we parted our ways.

Mr. Weasley pointed at a small tent and I saw Harry looking at it like how are 8 people supposed to fit in that? We went in a small tent, that was actually bigger on the inside. 

"I love magic" I heard Harry say.

The twins and I were sitting on the dining table, when Fred said, "So, Diggory, huh?" bouncing his eyebrows, up and down. 

"I don't know, I mean he definitely likes me, he didn't clearly tell me that, but I mean I can see. And he's a good guy-" George cut me off and said, "Yeah, better than Malfoy" I looked at him with wide eyes. 

"What?" he said. "We know everything, love" Fred said kissing my cheeks. "Ok, then just keep it to yourself" I said as we got ready for the match tonight.

After a couple of hours, we went to the stadium, well Cedric and I went a little early, it was on the topmost level, I was dreading to look down, because I was scared of heights, but Cedric kept talking to me, so I was distracted.

Hermione's POV

Olivia and Cedric, were already in our seats. We were walking up the stands, when Ronald asked his father, "Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?" and then Lucius Malfoy came with Draco and said, "Well, let's put it this way – If it rains, you'll be the first to know" What a buzzkill!

Draco started to gloat, "Father and I are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself" I rolled my eyes at him and was about to turn when Draco called me.

"Granger?" Granger? Wow, I said to myself, he must have something important to say to me, because he was talking to me in front of his father and not calling me a 'mudblood'

I turned around and asked, "What, Malfoy?", clearly irritated.

"Where's Middleton?" he asked looking around us, to see if he could locate her. I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, "Why do you care?" Before he could answer his father pulled him and they went to their 'designated' seats.

Olivia's POV

Cedric and I talked for a while, when the others arrived, we shared snacks and waited for the game to begin. The crowd went wild, when the Irish flew from above our heads and the Bulgarians came in like the wind and the match begin. The match was pretty fun, it was nice to see Cedric, cheering like a little girl.

After the match was finished, we were in our tent, enjoying ourselves, when I heard screaming outside the tent, I went outside to see what was happening, it was chaos. Everyone was running around; few tents were caught on fire. I quickly ran in to tell Mr. Weasley, when Fred said, "Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on"

"Mr. Weasley, that's not celebration, it's the Death Eaters" I said biting my nails. He went outside and came back in a second and told everyone to leave.

"You all have to get out of here, now! And stick together" he said coming beside me.

"I can help, Mr. Weasley! Quickly, everyone out, Hermione, Ron, stay with Harry. Do not leave him alone, not even for a second. Fred and George take care of Ginny and go back to the portkey!" I said pushing them out of the tent. 

"But, Liv-" Harry said grabbing my wrist.

"No!" I said stunning a death eater behind him. "Go, now! I am trained, remember?" and I ran with Mr. Weasley and Mr. Diggory, Cedric was with him.

"Olivia!" he shouted.

"Cedric, go, go to the damn portkey! Now" I shouted back.

"But, you?"

"I'll be fine! Don't worry about me, please, quickly, go!" I said and stunned a death eater.

After the crime scene was cleared out, I was standing with the others from the Ministry to check for any sign of The Death Eaters. The Dark Mark was conjured in the sky. My hand paining furiously. Hermione and Ron came running to me and said, "Harry..." clearly out of breath.

"Where is he?" I asked worriedly.

"He, ran-" Ron said and I didn't let him complete and ran to find him.

"Harry" Hermione shouted spotting him, he was hiding behind the remains of a tent, I quickly ran to him. The Dark mark started to move, causing Harry to rub his burning scar, my hand was paining too, but I was sustainable to the pain now. I held his hand, when the people from Ministry circled us and cast the Stunning Spell, I quickly put a protection shield around us, that quickly blocked the spell.

"What are you guys doing?" I shouted at them, when Mr. Weasley came and said, "No, that's my son!"

"Sorry, Miss Middleton. We thought you were The Death Eaters" one of them said.

Barty Crouch Jr. came to us, with his wand up and asked, "Which of you conjured it?"

"Seriously, sir? Do you really think we would've conjured it?" I asked him, gesturing him to lower his wand.

"I saw a man, going there" Harry said and pointed in a direction.

"Who was it?" I asked him, "I didn't see his face, although, he did see me, but before he could attack, you guys came and he ran away"

We then went to the portkey and back to The Burrow, I was hurt, so was Mr. Weasley. Percy mended us and we called it a day!

After a few days, we went to Kings Cross Station, I was excited to see Draco after so long. I didn't see him at the match, I thought he was coming. I was tired to my bones, the pain in my hand was killing me and with the duel that happened with the death eaters, wasn't making it easier.

As soon as we sat in our compartment, I put my head on Harry's shoulder and went to sleep.

Harry's POV

We were on our way to Hogwarts and Olivia was already asleep on my shoulder. Hermione was reading The Daily Prophet, Ron was buying some treats, when I saw Cho Chang pass by and make a disgusted face at me. 

What is her problem?

"Hermione, do you know why Cho Chang just make a disgusting face at me?" I asked as I adjusted Liv's head and put a blanket on her. I really cared for her.

"Duh! She likes you. So, she may have seen Liv sleeping on your shoulder" Hermione said looking outside the window. I smirked lightly.

"This is horrible. How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security?" she asked picking up the paper again.

"Loads, according to Dad. That's what got them worried so much. It happened right under their noses" Ron said eating his treats.

I rubbed my mark and she asked, "It's hurting, isn't it?"

"No, Mione. I'm perfectly alright" I said looking out the window.

She looked at Olivia and said, "She was brave, you know, really brave, I saw her fight that day, she may look innocent now, but she is a hell of a fighter! She must be tired" I smiled and gave her a nod.

"You know, Sirius would want to hear about it, write him when we reach, don't disturb Liv now. She has finally fallen asleep after days" Hermione said looking at me.

Olivia's POV

We reached Hogwarts and I was heading to Dumbledore's office to hand him the recordings I did for The Yule Ball. A few were still unpacking and a few were already in The Great Hall and a few waiting in the courtyard for the other schools to arrive. We were to welcome the two schools at Hogwarts.

As soon as I dropped the recordings, I was headed to The Great Hall, it was pretty empty, since it wasn't dinner time yet. I was walking down the stairs when I saw Draco, at the entrance, talking to Crabbe and Goyle, laughing about something.

"Malfoy!" I shouted and he looked at me with a huge smile on his face. For a moment, I forgot where we were and I ran to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his torso. He picked me up in his arms and spun me around and placed a few kisses on my forehead and cheeks. "Oh, I missed you so much, darling. How are you?" he asked, still not pulling away. "Better now that I saw your dumb face" I mumbled into his shoulder.

He put me down and said, "Perhaps, I didn't hear you properly, I guess you meant 'handsome'" I rolled my eyes at him and then it clicked us. We were standing at the entrance of The Great Hall. Whoever was there, would've seen our interaction. I saw his face fall as well. He turned around to Crabbe and Goyle and said, "Not. A. Word. To. Anyone" sternly. They nodded quickly.

I looked around to see who was sitting at the Gryffindor table. Everyone from my inner circle was there, but only Mione's face was looking at me. Uh-oh. She was looking at me with wide eyes and her mouth parted slightly. She didn't look angry, but I knew she will be, when I tell her what happened. Thank Merlin, no one else saw it. Little did I know, I forgot to check The Hufflepuff Table and Cedric saw everything.

"Erm, I guess I'll see you around?" I half asked half said to Draco and he gave me a single nod and an apologetic smile. I went over to the table and sat next to Hermione, she looked a little shocked, but shrugged it off "I'll tell you later, Mione. Please for now, just shh" I said and we waited for the hall to fill.

Soon, the hall was full and the sorting of first years was done, but there was still some place left at the start of the table, since the other two schools needed to be sorted for the year as they were going to stay at Hogwarts for a year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.4K 56
Sarah Salvatore is a pretty girl. She's loving, strong willed and very clever for her age. She lives a simple life, and is quite content with it but...
2.9M 87.2K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
216K 6.9K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
127K 2.4K 58
Elle Dawson and Draco Malfoy are sharing the same friend group, but that doesn't make them friends, not even close. Cedric Diggory, Elle's boyfriend...