Cake & Honey // Soft Tsukishi...

By x_valkyrie_

"Then lay with me again." He paused. Then continued speaking i could barely hear him this time though, "I can... More

Introduction
Chapitre 1: Who Are You ?!
Chapitre 2: I'm Here To Stay
Chapitre 3: I Hope You Get Hurt
You Unlocked A Hidden Chapter!
Chapitre 4: You Can Rely On Me
Chapitre 5: Trouble
Chapitre 6: You Don't Mind?
Chapitre 7: Birthday Mayhem
Chapitre 8: I Ruined Dinner
Chapitre 10: Here's Something I Didn't Mention
Chapitre 11: That Old Glass Factory
Chapitre 12: I Remember Your Name
Chapitre 13: Not A Kid
Chapitre 14: New Beginning
Chapitre 15: Women Are Scary
Chapitre 16: I'm A Babysitter
Chapitre 17: The Invitation
Chapitre 18: Secret Kiss
Chapitre 19: You Give Me Fever Pt.1
Chapitre 20: You Give Me Fever Pt. 2
Chapitre 21: On That Hill
Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Lemon Version)
Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Fluff Ver.)
Chapitre 23: Meet The Parents
Chapitre 24: Game On
Chapitre 25: I'm Not Hungry
Chapitre 26: Cancer
Chapitre 27: The Next Step
Chapitre 28: Saw You In A Dream
Chapitre 29: A Marriage Proposal Can't Be Far Behind
Chapitre 30: September 27th
Chapitre 31: Night Falls on September 27th
Chapitre 32: The Last Waltz

Chapitre 9: Today's Date

31 2 4
By x_valkyrie_

Tsukki's POV:

There's sounds of forks and spoons clanging on dishes, faint sizzling from the kitchen, laughter, soft voices for once, birds chirping outside.

All these distractions but I can't stop looking at her.

I'm resting my chin on my palm, a small smile crept up my mouth. I've been looking at her for like the past 5 minutes and she hasn't noticed yet. She's just eating peacefully right beside me, I want to memorize all of her features.

What's even classified as an imperfection? In my opinion they look just as perfect as the 'perfect' features.

I feel someone tap my shoulder, interrupting my train of thought. I turn around to look and see Kuroo is standing behind me.

"Oh it's you again." I turn back around, ignoring him.

"Well someone's in a good mood."-Kuroo

I literally just ignored him what the hell.

He continued to talk to me and midway through our conversation, that other short boy comes out.

"Kenma!" -Hinata yells. He runs towards him to give him a hug and Kenma crouches down as if to hide from him.

Y/n heard this and gets up to greet Kenma as well.

'So you can see him from a mile away and not notice me staring for five minutes?' Sigh. No I will not think that way. I don't even hate the guy, he's pretty chill.

I overheard their conversation and I think y/n just invited him to come with us to the springs later on today.

•••

After breakfast I went outside with Yamaguchi to lay on the lounges near the pools.

"Tadashi what do you think is better: a picnic or a museum?"

"I think it depends, but I would prefer a picnic. Why do you ask?"-Yamaguchi

"Oh I don't know I thought it'd be a nice date idea..." I mumbled the last part under my breath.

"What? Sorry I didn't catch that last part." -Yamaguchi

"I said I'd thought it'd be a nice date." This time I turned my head to the other direction.

"Tsukki you're gonna need to speak louder I can't-" -Yamaguchi

"I said I thought it would be a nice date idea!" I realized I raised my voice too loud because a certain duo heard me.

"Ohoho? Did you hear that Tanaka? Tsukki is planning a date!" -Nishinoya

"It's only expected of us upperclassmen to help our dear underclassmen-" -Tanaka

They started marching towards me, looking all proud and mighty.

"Don't butt in!" I interrupted him.

"I- Why not?! We want to help Tsukishima!" -Nishinoya

"Well I don't need help!"

"Then why were you telling me about this?" -Yamaguchi

I turned around to look at him with a 'shut up' look.

"It's decided then, your trustworthy upperclassmen will help you land a date!"-Tanaka

I sighed. These idiots are just going to mess it up.

"Listen idiots I don't want too many people to know so you better keep your mouths shut!"

They made a motion of sealing their lips like a zipper.

A little while later everyone gathered at the springs.

Daichi, Sugawara, and Asahi were having their 'third year talk', Nishinoya and Hinata were splashing each other. They happened to spray Tanaka and Kageyama, at that moment Kageyama charged at Hinata almost drowning him while the other just cackled. Yachi and Shimizu were chatting and laughing. And I was with Yamaguchi, I won't admit it but I'm actually freezing to death.

"Goddamn I'm going to get frostbite it's so freaking cold." I say very quietly as a shiver makes me tremble.

Hot springs are heated by geothermal heat or heat from inside the Earth, but it's still winter here so while the lower half of my body is enjoying the heat, my upper half is freezing to death. I slowly started submerging myself, I guess I'm too tall for the water level.

I wonder what's taking y/n so long. She said she had to leave some stuff in our room but she's taking a long time. I stood up on my way to go look for her when Yamaguchi stopped me.

"Tsukki it's okay she's just taking some time. Let's talk about you though, I'm worried do you have a plan to ask out y/n?" -Yamaguchi

"Of course I do."

I don't.

"Oh okay that's good, then I'm sure you planned it thoroughly and carefully. Good luck Tsukki!!" -Yamaguchi

"That's me haha !"

That is so not me. I didn't know that it was such a big deal.

"I hope she understands, she can be a little too dense when it comes to stuff like that, specially since she's in a trance now." -Yamaguchi

I was about to reply to him but someone hit the top of my head and then started messing with my glasses.

"What's this? You were planning on asking y/n on a date??? I hope you're careful beanpole, I may not reach your face but I will break your kneecaps hehehe." -Nishinoya

"Hey give 'em back I can't see!"

I could see someone standing at the stairs of the springs, when I got my glasses back I saw y/n was standing there looking around for us.

'Ah again, she looks so pretty. Is that even allowed? To look that- that stunning?' I went towards her and extended my hand for her to take but-
Once again she did not take my hand, just slapped it and walked off.

"STOP SLAPPING MY HAND." I yelled, playfully of course.

She laughed... so I pushed her down the stairs. She landed on the water with a big splash and pulled me down but I obviously had more strength than her.

"Cakes, I think I hurt my eye. Could you take a look?" She said in a sad voice with a pout on her face and rubbing her eye.

I thought maybe I pushed her too harshly. So I leaned in to look at her eye and that's when she grabbed my arm and pulled me down into the water.

"You sneaky small pea."

We continued messing around for a bit until finally deciding to relax.

As I overheard before, Kenma and Kuroo were here again. Kuroo was bickering & threatening Daichi while Kenma was being crowded by an overly hyped Hinata and y/n.

I heard Kenma compliment y/n's swimsuit again and then they started talking about some game they were playing.

"Y/n. Can I talk to you about something?" I went up to her and tapped her shoulder lightly.

She nodded, "I'll be back guys!" she said to Kenma and Hinata who continued to talk.

"What's up?"

Breathe in & breathe out just gotta be straight up, there's no point in avoiding it. "Y/n I was thinking, before this vacation ends, would you like to go on a picnic with me? Just us?"

"Oh my gosh yes! I would love to have a picnic."

I smiled and she smiled back, "That's wonderful, I'll take care of everything I promise chere!"

She nodded and we walked back to our group. Yamaguchi gave me a high five and I was finally able to breathe normally again.

•••

☀️{The Next Day...}🌙

Today's the day! We are even matching outfits.

We're about to head out the door, to a small cafe I researched last night. We bought a light brunch and headed towards a park near the hotel.

I laid down the blanket on the grass and set up everything. We sat down and started eating.

After we finished, we laid down and pointed out shapes on the clouds.

"That one looks like a dinosaur."

"No it doesn't, it looks more like a dragon!"

"Dinosaurs are better."

"No they're not, dragons are."

"I'm always right."

"No you're not."

We laughed and sat back up. We opened up a bottle of sparkling non-alcoholic apple cider, because underage drinking is not good.

I served us a glass. We were enjoying the scenery, being winter somehow the grass seemed blue and the edges of the river were barely frozen.

"Aren't you cold?"

"A hoe never gets cold! ;)" she winked at me and laughed. I looked at her with a concerned look. "I'm sorry, yes I am."

I took off my hoodie and lent it to her, she spread it out on top of her legs. I decided to lay my head down on her lap, instead of freaking out she just caressed my head. She took off my glasses and put them on.

"Tsk you look better than me in my own glasses. Is there anything you can't do?" I say teasingly.

She giggles and responds, "Apparently grow taller." We both laugh at her answer.

After a couple of minutes we get up and walk to the lake. I held onto her hand so she wouldn't slip on the mud. I noticed her hands were very cold too so I kissed the top of her hand and placed some winter gloves on them.

She grabs a rock and throws it into the river.

"Awe man. How do you do that jumpy-skippy-thingy with the rock?"

I reach down for a rock and throw it on the lake and it skips about five jumps before sinking into the water.

Still not letting go of her hand I mimic the movements with her. After several tries she managed to get three jumps.

"I hate this it's so hard."

"Haha it's not that bad, you just gotta get used to it short stuff. You did good. Let's go before it gets darker out here."

We walk hand in hand back to the hotel since it wasn't too far.

When we arrive we see everyone is having dinner at the restaurant so we sit down to eat with them.

After dinner and resting a bit we go to the mini golf course and start playing against each other.

Yamaguchi walks up to me and y/n.

"Yammy!!! How are you?"

"Hi y/n! I'm okay, how was your guys' date?" -Yamaguchi

"Date?"

"Yeah..? Didn't you guys just come back from it?" -Yamaguchi

"It wasn't a date, we just went out for a picnic. We always go out to places."

Yamaguchi looks just as shocked as I was. He looks at me and asks me, "W-Why are you shocked?! You're the one who asked her out!"

"Y/n did you not know that was a date? I literally brought sparkling cider, I held your hand the entire time, AND lent you my hoodie! That took a lot of courage to do."

"But- it wasn't though? Was it?"

I facepalmed myself.

"I told you she could get pretty dense when it comes to this type of stuff." -Yamaguchi burst out laughing.

'Ah goddammit I'll just have to try again.' I thought to myself. I lightly smacked the back of y/n's head. She exclaimed "Ow".

We turned our attention back to the game.

Hinata and Kageyama were being so competitive they were starting to leave us behind.

Daichi and Suga were being competitive but instead of acting out, they both fake-smiled at each other. They passive aggressively started insulting each other while Asahi was in the middle trying to separate them, looking extremely worried.

"Hey Suga why don't you wait for us at the bench while we play the game huh💢? ^^" -Daichi

"Well dear captain I have to take care of these kids because SOMEONE is always scolding them with his anger issues💢^^ " -Suga

"G-Guys let's calm down and play the game shall we hahahah?" -Asahi

Tanaka and Nishinoya were playing along with Kiyoko- or more like watching her play. They just stared at her, their eyes almost turned into a heart shape.

Yachi and y/n had teamed up against Yamaguchi and I.

We laughed a bit, "Bring it on you fun-sized toddler."

»»————- ★ ————-««

A/N: hiii everyone just a lil reminder (and encouragement), don't forget to comment and vote!! It makes me really happy to see all of those funny comments people leave. They truly make me feel special :) anyways hope you enjoyed it. Oh also just wanted to point out that Tsukki doesn't hate Kenma, I know it sounds like he does but he doesn't I promise. He thinks he's chill but he's a lil jealous of him because y/n gave him her number.

Have a good one and lovely readings to you all<3

~Valkyrie ⭐️-_-💧

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥~ 2074 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 7.2K 41
โ IF YOU'RE MY SUN, I SUPPOSE THAT MAKES ME ICARUS DOESN'T IT? โž cute stories with our beloved volleyball lovin' boys or, if you prefer, angsty sto...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
8.3K 174 23
It's probably a crappy book, but I will try. It is just you and karma through the whole story. Your parents are abusive. You are very sadistic and s...
511K 15.6K 18
๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐๐ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ as th...