Opia

Από sheens199

Alora Cole is the girl everyone dreams of having, including the Gryffindor's. When she transfers to Hogwarts... Περισσότερα

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
A/N

37

7.2K 191 268
Από sheens199

Positive;

*Two Weeks Later*

It's been two weeks since Draco came over and talked to me about everything. He hasn't come once after that and I was pretty thankful, I wouldn't even know what to say to him. 

Leona and I have been doing a lot of crafting over the week, decided on knitting these really weird scarves for one another. It was Astoria's funeral a few days ago, she thought it would take my mind off of it. 

Theo and Atlas have still been at it, Atlas stayed in America since their fight and I miss him so much. Theo comes over here and there but the ministry has been working with him and Pansy non-stop. 

I was in the living room, reading a book on the sofa as I waited for Leona or someone to come. I was flipping the page of the book when I felt bile rise up in my throat, out of nowhere I suddenly had the urge to throw up last nights dinner. 

Rushing to the bathroom, I yank open the door and hurl in the toilet. I hated throwing up, it left an uneasy taste in my mouth, and my stomach needed time to return to normal - not pleasant. 

Once I was done, I opened the cabinet doors to see if Leona had any mouthwash left. My eye caught the pack of tampons in the corner and my hands began to shake. No...

I ran to the front door and opened it, searching for an Auror in sight. I saw someone in the corner who I couldn't quite put a finger on who it was, "Excuse me!" I yelled, trying to gain his attention. 

Once the Auror was in sight, I recognised him to be Harry, thankfully. "Alora, everything okay?" He asked, looking around for any signs of distress.

"Eh no, no. I was actually wondering if you could do me a favour," my voice came out shy. This wasn't something you'd ask someone you barely knew to buy for you. 

He nodded his head, allowing me to proceed. "Do you mind getting me a pregnancy test? Please?" I asked, rubbing my elbow, something I did when I was shy. 

"Eh- isn't Leona a healer? I'm sure she ca-" He began but I interrupted him by shaking my head vigorously, "I don't want her to know. Please? You can find them in one of the muggle corner shops."

He scratched the back of his head, "Alright. Let me let one of the Auror's know. I'll be back in 10 minutes." I thanked him and went back inside, locking the doors. 

I sat on the edge of the couch, tapping my leg impatiently as I awaited Harry's return. I couldn't be, there couldn't be. Nothing happens during one night, it just isn't fucking possible. 

I paced around the room until I heard a knock on the door. Without looking through the peephole, I yanked the door opened to see Harry holding the box in his hand. As he parted his lips to say something, I snatched the box out of his hand, mumbling a thank you before slamming the door and running to the bathroom. 

There were three tests in here and I was determined to use every fucking one. My hands shook as I began to pee on the sticks. Once that was complete, I placed them on my nightstand and began pacing the room until three minutes were up. 

I couldn't be...

Do I even deserve a second chance?

When has anything in my life ever gone right?

I sat on the floor, leaning against my bed as I waited for the clock to hit three minutes. I jumped slightly at the ding and my heart began to race like no other. Using my shaky hands, I slowly picked up the sticks and opened my eyes to see POSITIVE written across all three. 

My eyes began tearing as I didn't know how to feel, a sob ejected my mouth and I quickly wiped away the tears. 

I jumped slightly as I heard the creak of the door opening from downstairs. "Leona?" I shout. When I got no answer I tried again, "Pansy?" Nothing. 

I sighed, holding the stick in my hand I walked downstairs to see the door wide open. My palms began to clam as I aimed to head back upstairs, locking my bedroom door but I couldn't move. 

Suddenly, I heard footsteps and saw Draco come inside the house. My shoulders relaxed slightly, "Draco! Fucking hell, you scared me." 

He began to nod his head and cackle, my smile disappeared and before I knew it I felt something metal hit the back of my head. 

That's when everything went black. 

-

Narrators P.O.V.

Leona sat in her office, begging for the clock to fast forward to three hours later so she can go home. She loved her job but hated the fact that she had to actually fill out the dead's paperwork. They're dead why should they need paperwork done, she thought to herself constantly. 

As she was beginning to doze off, the door to her office opened and in walked a frowning blonde. "May I help you, Malfoy?" She asked, glaring at the boy as she just wanted her soft bed. 

"I need help," he sighed, falling onto her seat. 

She groaned, gesturing for him to make himself at home in a sarcastic manner. She wasn't the type of girl to constantly talk about feelings, especially with Draco Malfoy, the bricked boy. 

"Make it quick," Leona snapped, taking off her glasses. 

"Well, I've been avoiding Alora," Draco blurted, deciding it was best to let it out. 

Leona blinked at him, no emotion visible across her face. That was until she began to gasp, looking around her and slamming her hands on the desk. "Are you serious? No, Draco. Don't lie to me," she gasped. 

Draco rolled his eyes, not bothered by her sarcastic remarks. "I don't want her to think she's alone, you get me?" Draco said, helping himself to Leona's muggle sweets. 

Once she slapped his hands away, she shook her head, "No, I don't 'get you'. She's been alone for three years, trust me, she's not alone anymore." He sighed and parted his lips to speak before an unusual sound began buzzing. 

"Is that your vibrator or-" Draco began but Leona rolled her eyes, opening her desk drawer and taking out her muggle device which Theo introduced her to. 

She flipped open the thing and held it to her ear, Draco was mesmerised but impatiently waiting. 

"What? Oh my- I'm on my way," she quickly said, her tone slightly starting to worry Draco. 

Once she finished her call, she stood up and dragged Draco. "Alora, she's not home and the door was found opened," she quickly stated and Draco's eyes widened. 

Without waiting to listen, he followed Leona.

Once Leona arrived at their apartment, she ran up to the Auror's that were standing around. "Can someone tell me where the fuck my best friend is?" She began to yell. 

Pansy held her as Leona began shaking slightly, Theo stood by them as he and Pansy were directed to be here. 

"The Auror's said she didn't leave the house, they were awoken all together in the parking lot," the head of Auror's department stated. 

"Well, who the bloody hell took her?" Draco asked, anger rising up. 

The head shrugged his shoulders and Leona was about to go off before he handed something to her, "One of the Auror's found this on the floor."

Leona took it and her eyes widened, she shakingly handed it to Draco and his breath hitched for a moment. "T-This could b-be from," he began but was interrupted by Harry who joined in. 

"She asked me to go buy them for her, we found two more in her room," he explained. 

Leona, Draco and Theo shared a look of worrisome knowing wherever and whoever the hell took Alora, she was in danger. 

They both were. 

-

Finally, bloody hell!

Yoo, thank you guys so much for 20K, what the hell tho. Love you all <3

Quick rant:

So you guys remember how I said I bought these really cute shorts from Hollister, right? I posted them on my Snapchat priv story thinking I'd get a lot of compliments and only my boyfriend and best friend popped up. Fake friends, I tell ya, 

Joking but it's a hard not life. 

Anyways, the next chapter will be up soon :)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

196K 4.9K 63
She's ministry-famous Scabior's daughter. People knew her name- people knew Malfoy's. When they meet in the third year, her life at Hogwarts had onl...
354K 6K 76
Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. Dating the hottest guy at Hogwarts, getti...
8.8M 203K 65
Cassie Jackson is in her sixth year of Hogwarts, and is proud to be a Ravenclaw. Plus, she's in the same year as the famous Harry Potter. But a Slyth...
1.5K 123 27
A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is quite the bitch sometimes. They hate each...