Inglorious Bastards [Theodore...

By Y_Allen

This is the rewrite of my fanfic BLACK. It is a series and has a different ending! CARINA BLACK could not be... More

The Seven Prophecies
Prologue
PART I
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
PART II
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
PART III
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
PART IV
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
PART V
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
PART VI
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
PART VII
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Thank you!
SEQUEL

Chapter Seventy-Nine

3.7K 155 174
By Y_Allen

After the wedding, Carina and the others decided to stay at the Burrow to discuss the plan to transport Harry from the Dursleys to the Burrow. Within those days, Roman, Hermione, and Morgan and Cedric, and as well as a new face Jason Alston, Roman's cousin. A young man in his mid-twenties who was working at India as a researcher for magical creatures. He was very much like Roman in terms of built, but was taller, and leaner, he had a few scars (the one that stretches from his brow to his cheek was the most eye-catching one) and had long, curly, black hair. While waiting for the word of their departure, Carina and the others decided to stay Ron's room to ease their nerves. Especially those part of the transport mission.

"Why can't I go with you?" Maisie asked.

"We talked about this," Carina began. "You're not of age, and you're safe here. I promise Aunt Charity that I'll look after you, and this is me doing that."

"And I promised her that I would look after you," Maisie argued. "How can I do that if you're so far away?"

"You don't have to worry; I've got Dad with me."

"Is it safe, though, for you to be flying with Sirius?" Hermione spoke. "Death Eaters would most likely target you both considering they expect Harry to be with him."

"Like Dad said, it would be best if I was with him – he doesn't have to worry so much unlike if I were to fly with anyone else, at least with him he's reassured that I'm safe," Carina replied.

While they talked, Roman's eyes went to Carina's finger. The absence of the ring had him frowning. Taking out his wand, he whispered a spell, "Accio Nott Family Ring" and the ring shot out of Carina's bag and to his hand. The sudden actions surprised everyone in the room, especially Carina who was looking at him with begging eyes.

Morgan got up and grabbed Roman, "Don't. Not here."

Roman nodded.

"Come with me," Roman got up.

Roman took Carina outside of Ron's room and to Fred and George's old one. He closed the door after them and then faced her.

"I'm not wearing it," Carina said.

"It doesn't matter whether you want to or not, you're are wearing this ring," Roman held it out to her.

"I don't want his protection."

"It will ease your father's worries."

"Nothing can stop the Killing Curse – so what's the point in wearing it?!"

"The Dark Lord won't let them kill Harry Potter – he wants to have the pleasure in doing it himself – but that won't stop them from putting serious damage," Roman argued. "Listen to me, I know that you're still angry but this isn't the time for pride, Carina, this is about survival."

"You just sound like him," Carina turned away from him. Annoyed.

"Well, someone has to – you have to admit, Theodore is the most frank person there is, and right now one of us has to be that, so we can stop ourselves from making stupid decisions based on our emotions!" Roman grabbed Carina and had her look at his arm. He pulled up his sleeve revealing the arm ring Theodore gave him. "Theodore gave me and Morgan the same kind of protection, it work at Siege at Hogwarts, and it will work now."

"Have you forgotten that Bellatrix Lestrange used the Cruciatus Curse on you then?!"

"Aye, but only because I gave mine to Maisie, to protect her. But now, I'm borrowing it for the night because I know when I need it," Roman took Carina's hand. "This isn't the time to hold grudges against someone who is trying to keep you safe... if you really want to be a member of the Order, start acting like a damn adult."

Carina nodded stiffly. She released her fist and lets Roman place the ring in its proper place. She looked at it, the silver ring with the seal of an owl holding a wand in its talons, and at the corner was the letter "N". She wanted to hate it, she wanted to feel the anger she felt but she couldn't.

"I'm sorry," Carina whispered.

Roman kept silent. A knock on the door caught their attention, turning, they saw Hermione opening the door.

"Mundungus is here, we have to go," she said.

Carina nodded, she took out her riding goggles from her back pocket and tucked her wand safely into her inner pocket.

"Let's go before Mad-Eye throws a fit," Carina said.

~*~

Harry stood in the quiet house of where he grew up in. He remembered the day when his first Hogwarts letter came to that door, and when more came when his uncle burned every single one that would appear at their doorstep. He remembered the night the Goldsteins came knocking at that door to take him away from the place and spend his summer with them. He remembered the time when Mr. Weasley, along with Fred, George, and Ron blast through the fireplace.

He wasn't used to the silence of the house. He was used to Vernon and Petunia yelling at him, and Dudley making loud noises at the stairs – he was never alone in the house, if he were, he would be locked up in his room. Or, his former room before he started to live with Sirius and the Goldsteins.

The knock on the door pulled Harry from his reverie, he went to answer it, and upon opening, he was tackled to a hug by Hermione and Carina.

"Harry!"

"Hermione! Carina!" Harry said.

After their hug, Ron came and did the same, and then Roman.

"All righ', 'arry? Yeh leook fit," Hagrid greeted him.

"Yeah, he's ruddy gorgeous. What saw we get undercover before someone murders him," Moody said, storming pass Hagrid and Harry into the house.

Next to come to the door was the person Harry wanted to see most. He grinned at the sight of his godfather. Sirius happily opened his arms and brought Harry to a hug.

"I hope we didn't make you wait too long," Sirius said.

"Not at all," Harry said.

Sirius had his arm around Harry and led him into the living room. Joining them in the room were Kingsley, Mundungus, Cedric, Vivian, and a man who he has not met.

"I believe we haven't been introduced, Jason Alston," the young man shook Harry's hand. "I must say, it's an honor to finally meet you."

"Pleasure, you're Roman's..."

"Cousin," Roman came and tried to stand on his toes to stand taller than Jason, but he was fruitless. "Came all the way from India just for this."

Harry was in shock, did this man really just came all the way from India to be one of his guards?! He thought.

"Don't listen to him, I came here to assist the Order – I'm sure my other bothers and cousins are already here," Jason pushed Roman, causing his cousin to fall on the ground.

After meeting Jason, Harry saw from the entrance came Bill Weasley with Fleur.

"Hello, Harry," Bill said.

"Your face..." Harry said, remembering that the older Weasley never had a scar like that when he first saw him.

"Wasn't always this handsome," Fred said.

"Dead ugly," Said George.

"True enough. Owe it all to Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day,"" Bill said.

"You are still beautiful to me, William," Fleur said.

"Just remember, Fleur, once you're married: Bill takes his streaks on the raw side now," Lupin said.

"My husband the joker," Tonks said.

"I see the newly-married glow is still on you, Remus," Sirius grinned as he teased his best friend. "Or is it the honeymoon glow that I see?"

"Shut up," Tonks rolled her eyes.

"Very witty, Nymphadora," Carina snickered. "I have to say, you're glowing."

"All right, all right! You'll all have time for a cozy catch-up later! We've got to get the hell out of here and soon!" Moody cut in.

Moody then dropped a sack at his feet, then turned to Harry.

"Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you."

"Trace?" Harry asked.

"You sneeze and the Ministry will know how wipes your nose. Point is, we have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect: brooms, thestrals and the like. We'll go in pairs. That way if anyone's out there waiting for us they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."

"The real one?" Harry asked.

Moody then drew out a flask from his cloak.

"I believe you're familiar with this particular brew."

"No! Absolutely not!" Harry said.

"I told you he'd take it well," Carina said sarcastically as she held out her hand to Roman.

Rolling his eyes, Roman reached in to his pocket and placed fives Sickles into her hand. Hermione turned to the two and saw their exchange.

"Really?" She said.

"If you think I'm going to let people risk their lives for me –" Harry began.

"Never done that before, have we?" Ron said.

"This is different! Taking that. Becoming me – no!" Harry argued.

"Well, none of us really fancy it, mate," Fred said.

"Yeah, imagine if something went wrong and we were stuck as scrawny, specky gits forever!" George said.

"But just a reassurance – if that does happen – how are you at the lower department, Harry?" Roman joked.

Carina smacked Roman at the head.

"Everyone here's of age, Potter, and they've all agreed to take the risk," Moody said.

"Technically, I've been coerced," Mundungus said.

"All right, Granger, as discussed."

Hermione suddenly grabbed a tuft of Harry's hair and yanked it, causing Harry to wince in pain.

"Blimey, Hermione!"

Hermione placed the strand of hair into the flask and then stepped back. Carina and Roman sighed and stepped up to the front, ready to take the potion. With them were Fred and George, Fleur, Mundungus, Ron, and Hermione.

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning. It tastes like goblin piss," Moody said, handing the flask to Fred.

"Have a lot of experience with that, do you, Mad-Eye," Fred said.

Moody didn't find it funny and rotated his eye menacingly at Fred.

"Just trying to defuse the tension," Fred said.

Fred takes a swig from the flask before he passed it to George, after George was Fleur, Mundungus, Hermione, Carina, Roman, Ron, and Cedric. Carina felt her body suddenly changing, her bones, her structure, her hair – everything! She turned to Roman and didn't see him, instead she saw Harry.

"This is just..." Carina said.

"Weird?" Roman said, "Aye, it is."

"Wow –" Fred and George said, "we're identical!"

"Not yet you aren't." Mood said.

Moody then dropped a sack of clothes to the ground before the eight Harry Potters. It was Roman and Ron who threw the clothes on the floor from the sack. They immediately went to strip and change. And though Carina was in Harry's body, Sirius felt awkward that his daughter was stripping before a crowd, he had to turn away to give her some privacy but then again, what was the point when everyone else was watching them. Remus and Tonks patted him on the shoulder to ease the awkwardness. It didn't.

"This isn't how I imagined stripping in front of someone," Roman said as he took off his pants. "I've always dreamed it to be in a room full of candles, flower petals, and Mor –"

"Don't!" Cedric called out.

"No one wants to hear your fantasies, Roman," Carina took off her bra – Sirius blushed red when he saw his daughter's underwear being worn by Harry's body, there are things best not seen or discussed between parent and child. "It's weird not wearing it."

"Don't have something a bit more sporty, do you?" George asked.

"Yes, don't fancy this color at all," said Fred.

"Bill look away – I'm 'ideous," Fleur said.

"I knew Ginny was lying about that tattoo," Ron smirked.

"Harry your eyesight really is awful," Hermione said as she tried on the glasses.

"Right then, we'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector. As for you, Harry..." Moody said.

"Yes?" All of the Harrys replied.

"The real Harry! Where the devil are you, anyway?"

"Here!" Harry raised his hand.

"You'll ride with Hagrid."

"I brought yeh here sixteen years ago when you were barely bigger than a Bowtruckle. Seems only righ' I should be the one ter take yeh away," Hagrid told Harry.

"Yeah, it's all very touching. Let's go!" Mood said as he passed the crowd towards the door.

"He's very touching, isn't he," Carina said, her eyes never leaving Moody's back.

"Aye, always gets me here..." Roman said as he patted his chest.

Outside of the Dursley's previous home, the nine Harrys were paired up with one of the senior members of the Order. Riding with Hagrid, Harry turned back and saw Roman mounted on his broom with Jason beside him; Bill and Fleur on a Threstral; and then Sirius and Carina riding Carina's motorcycle.

Carina put on her riding goggles and readied her wand. Sirius took his daughter's hand and had one wrapped around him. His hold on her was tight. He was slightly shaking. Carina rested her forehead on her father's back and whispered, "We'll be fine."

"Good luck, everyone. On the count of three. One... two – " Moody said.

Hagrid kicked his motorbike and it roared loudly. At three, all of them jumped off and flew up into the sky. Once they were in the see of clouds Carina saw nothing but the dark skies and clouds surrounding them and hear the wind rushing pass her as they flew, it was as if it was just a normal night flying –

A jet of green light came pass Carina's face. She jumped at the sudden light and turned as to where it came from. It was a Death Eater. Sirius, who had seen the Death Eater, got out his wand and sent a spell at the Death Eater's way. Sirius drove the motorcycle into the clouds, trying to out fly the Death Eaters in the skies. As expected most of them had their targets on him, believing that Harry would be at his side. Though it was a risk for him and Carina, it was a risk that the father and daughter took. Besides, they wouldn't ask anyone else to be with at the moment and watch each other's back.

Another Death Eater came and sent a spell their way, Carina deflected the spell and sent another in return. Reducto! The Death Eater's broom reduced to ashes and he fell from the sky. More and more Death Eaters came. Sirius roared the engine and rode faster in circles just to get the Death Eaters out of the direction of their safe house location. A Death Eater was coming ahead of them, Sirius dove down the motorcycle, and Carina sent a spell at the swarm of Death Eaters above them, Bombarda Maxima! An explosion came to the swarm, many fell off their brooms.

"We're almost there, can you still hold on?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah, don't worry about me!"

"Can't really do that, it's the father's job to worry!"

Carina smiled. For the next hour of their flying, Carina and Sirisu arrived at Hanst. Carina felt a wave of nostalgia at the sight of the old neighborhood she grew up in. Sirius landed the motorcycle on the road and drove through the night.

"Turn off the lights," Sirius told her.

Carina discreetly waved her wand and had the lights along the street turned off, and in the darkness, Sirius Apparated them – along with the bike. They appeared at the rough road that leads to the Burrow. Sirius parked the motorcycle near the Burrow and got off, he helped Carina off as well, he smiled when he saw the potion has worn off.

"I have to say, it's very awkward to see you strip in front of people," Sirius chuckled. "And even more when you're in Harry's body – I mean, seeing Harry wearing your underwear will haunt me for the rest of my life."

Carina laughed.

"You did good today," Sirius said.

"You did too."

Just as they were to come close to the Burrow, Remus came out, with Harry on tow, and pointed his wand at Sirius. Sirius did not act surprised and pointed his wand at his best friend as well. Carina stood in shock at the sight of her father and her godfather.

"The day of my wedding, what did Carina put on my breast pocket just before the ceremony?" Remus asked him.

"A daisy, a white daisy," Sirius answered.

Remus nodded and dropped his wand, "We've been betrayed, Voldemort knew Harry was being moved tonight. I had to make sure you weren't an impostor."

Carina ran past her father and went to bring Remus to an embrace. Remus sighed in relief. While Sirius went to embrace Harry.

"George got hit by Snape," Remus said.

Not long, a cracking sound was heard, and this time, Kingsley and Hermione came. Sirius went to his daughter and hid her behind him.

"The last words Albus Dumbledore spoke to the pair of us?" Kingsley asked.

"Harry is the best hope we have. Trust him," Lupin said.

They both lowered their wands and Kingsley turned to Harry.

"What gave you away?"

"Hedwig – I think. She was trying to protect me –"

There was another crack and then came Roman and Jason, the cousins had their arms around each other's shoulders and were laughing. Carina went to run at Roman tackled him to a hug – not even caring about who came after them.

"I' m glad you're okay," Carina said.

"Me too," Roman said.

After their hug, they turned and saw Harry hugging Hermione and Ron. But when Harry saw them two, he opened her arm and had them both in the hug as well. Just in time, Vivian and Cedric appeared. Morgan ran out of the Burrow and tackled his brother to a hug. Cedric sighed in relief to see his brother.

"We're okay," Hermione said, "We're okay."

They all entered the Burrow and saw Fred kneeling down beside George. Carina stood beside Roman and held on to the sleeve of his jacket as she stared at George's bleeding head.

"How do you feel, Georgie?" Fred asked.

"Saint-like..." said Geoge.

Carina and Roman weren't the only ones confused.

"Come again?" Fred asked.

"Saint like... you see, I'm holy. Holey, Fred, geddit?" George said.

They were glad that George was all right.

"With the whole world of ear-related humor at your disposal, you go for holey? Pathetic," Fred chuckled.

"Reckon I'm still better-looking than you. Better-llong than Bill, that's for sure," George said.

George's joke didn't make his older brother smile. They noticed the grim looks on both Bill and Fleur, they knew that it was not good news.

"Mad-Eye's dead," Bill said.

The room went quiet. A heavy weight on the atmosphere was felt.

"Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and Disapparated." Bill continued.

~*~

The news of the Dark Lord's failure to kill Harry Potter came to the manor. Theodore stood quietly at the Malfoy study as he watched the Malfoys worry in their own way; Draco was standing just across from him, Narcissa pacing around the room, and Lucius Malfoy was seated on the leather chair.

"How many died?" Theodore suddenly asked.

Lucius and Draco did not answer.

"One," Narcissa answered. "Alastor Moody."

Theodore sighed, he exited the study, leaving the Malfoys, and entered the room the Malfoys let him stay in. He slammed the door shut. He was relieved. Carina and Roman were alive. And they just have to stay alive until the end of this war.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2.1K 25
โ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ?โž -๐’“.๐’‚.๐’ƒ. โž In a world of shadows and secrets ๐™๐™ค๐™ญ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š...
8.3K 364 199
Every family has its black sheep...even the Black family. Althea Black. When she was young, she never understood why her mother refused to speak of...
14.7K 424 54
Kacie Elektra Black, the twin of Sirius Black, was part of the Marauders. Part of the group of Gryffindor's that was the closest groups of friends yo...
182 30 22
We all perfectly know the magic story about the "boy who lived". We all love this magical world and its unique characters. We all rejoiced at their v...