SISTERLY LOVE

By fentyangel

''Im your sister, my job is to protect you'' More

F A C E - C L A I M S
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E

S I X

604 32 40
By fentyangel

new cover, what do we think?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAY ( @funsizedbby ) ILYSM 

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ariana and I giggled as we slowly got out of Victoria's car. 

It was around 2am, and Ariana and I had been at the beach for over 5 hours. And we had a fucking great time. We talked about our feelings- and Ari explained that she never meant to make me feel like she didn't care about me, and that she loves me more than anything and she promises to spend more time with me. 

After that, we ate all the food and then just lied down on the back of the truck and talked some more. 

Unfortunately, we lost track of time, and now it was two in the morning and we sneaking in. 

"Shhh" Ariana whispered when I stepped on a twig and I bit my lip. 
"Sorry" I whispered back and she rolled her eyes, opening the door.  

"Its fine, now c'mon- and be quiet" 

I nodded, following my sister up the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible. 

Thank god mom was a deep sleep-

"Girls, what the hell are you two doing?" 

Ariana and I froze. 

I slowly turned around, and almost laughed when I saw my moms tired, confused, angry face looking at us. 

"Sorry mom, we were just coming up from getting some water" Ariana lied and mom raised an eyebrow at her. 

"Together?" 

Ariana cleared her throat awkwardly and nodded. "Uh, yeah" 

I held back a laugh as I watched my mom stare at Ariana, trying to figure out if she was lying or not. 

Finally, she sighed. 

"Fine, as long as the two of you aren't fighting anymore" she said and I grinned. 
"We're not, right Ari?"

Ariana shook her head and draped her arm around my shoulder playfully. 

"Nope, we're all good now" 

My mom smiled, "good, now go the fuck to sleep" 

Doing as she said, Ari and I quietly ran back to our rooms, waving good night to each other before closing our doors. 

I smiled. 

It felt good to have my sister back. 

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"Hurry up motherfucker!" Scarlet yelled and I rolled my eyes, grabbing my bag and running outside. 

"Im coming dumbass!" I yelled back, climbing into the passenger seat of her jeep and sighing. "Wheres lina?" I asked and Scarlet looked at me confused. 

"What?"
"You dont remember?" 
"Remember what?"
"Shes meeting your sister today" 

My mouth formed an 'O' shape and I nodded. 

Scarlet frowned at me "you alright? need to vent or something?" she asked and I smiled at her. "Nah, im good. thanks for asking though" she shrugged, backing out of my driveway and turning on 'Say My Name' by Destiny's Child. 

"No problem asshole, you gonna sit with me today or are you gonna hang out with Julia?" she asked as she focused on the road and I shrugged. "I dunno yet, I haven't spent much time with Julia lately so I feel pretty bad" I responded honestly and Scarlet hummed. 

We sat in silence for the rest of ride, neither of us having any more to say. 

Once Scarlet pulled into the school parking lot, I thanked her for the ride and ran towards the entrance of school. Not because I was excited for school- but because school has wifi, scarlets jeep, does not. 

I ran inside, going to my setting and connecting to the school wifi. 

𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤: SAINTCLAIRESHIGHSCHOOL
𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝: *****

𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 

I grinned, pulling up Lina's contact and sending her a 'good luck text.' 

I wanted her to know that I wasn't mad at her anymore. Lina deserved this, she had been working her ass off writing songs, and perfecting her vocals for years. And I was glad she was finally getting the chance to show the world her voice- well, not the world, she was just meeting Ariana's manager. 

For now at least. 

I put my phone back into my pocket, knowing she was busy and probably wouldn't reply immediately. 

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"Ms. Butera, pay attention" my teacher, Ms. Valentine scolded and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever" I muttered and she glared at me. I sighed, not wanting to get in trouble again. 

"Sorry Ms. Valentine" 
"Do it again and you're getting sent straight to the principals office" 

I nodded, and she huffed before continuing on with her lesson. I was bored as hell, but this was my last class and I only had 20 minutes left. 

Thats 10 minutes twice. I can do that, no problem. 

I listened as Ms. Valentine explained what we had for homework, and what the deadline was, and I practically jumped out of my seat when the bell rang. I ran towards my locker, grabbing my bag and running towards Scarlets car. 

"K, lets go" 

Scarlet nodded, starting the car and pulling out of the driveway. 

"Oh- lina wants you to check your messages" she said.
"okay, i will"

I pulled out my phone, grinning when I saw that lina had spammed me. 

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 ♪

im glad ur not mad anymore
i missed u 
and im so nervous dude 
i brought henry with me tho
hes cheering me on 
wanna see?
"yes lina"
okay hang on

he says hi
he misses u 
we both do
omg okay scooters ready
wish me luck !!

CHARLOTTE OMG
THEY LOVED ME
THEY WANT ME TO JOIN THEIR RECORD LABEL 
DUDEEEEEE IM GONNA BE FAMOUS 
answer me when you read these !!

lina omg !!
thats amazing im so happy for you
congrats 
you deserve this 

charlie hi !!
tysm
idk if im gonna sign tho

why not?

bc i wanna wait for more offers 
plus i read the contract and there was some WEIRD deals in there
so i told them im gonna think about it 

ahhh
makes sense
 but fr tho, im so happy for u
and so is scarlet
she wants to say hi hang on 

lmfao ofc she does

she said nvm bc she looks "ugly"
smh

🙄
aklsjdjf whatever, tell her to text me on the gc when you guys get home

k, i will- bye 
ily

byeeee ilyt

I smile as I put my phone away into my back pocket. 

"What'd she say?" Scarlet asks and I explain to her everything lina told me. 

"Wow- k we're here, i'll text you" she says as I get out and I nod waving goodbye as I run inside. 

"MOM! FRANKIE! ARIANA, IM HOME!" I yell and I immediately hear footsteps running towards me. 

"Charlie! Did lina text you?" she asks and I nod happily, "yeah! she did, im so happy for her!" i exclaim and ariana grins.

"Same! We're going out to dinner to celebrate, you're coming- and bring some of your friends" she says, clapping her hands together. "Okay, I will- what time?" I ask and she bites her lip, thinking for a moment before answering. 

"We'll leave around 6:30, now go get ready! and wear something fancy!" she calls out as I run up the stairs.

"K!" I yell back as I run into my room. 

Now what the fuck am I gonna wear to this thing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Texts By madz

Fanfiction

247K 11.9K 51
[New Text Message]
844K 22.6K 51
*** edited version available on amazon, free with kindle unlimited**** 16-Year-Old Lydia Tonelli's biggest nightmare has come true. Her six, overbear...
THE CARNELLS By Chayma

General Fiction

85.8K 4.7K 103
My severe brother 2 Enjoy ❤️
9.3K 407 38
"I'm Ariana Grande, and I have a lot of people who want me." Her hand grabs my chin, harshly. "But I didn't want any of them. I only wanted you, Harr...