[All Started With a Glance] K...

By Taelicious_V

When y/n got a simple glance from BTS V AKA Kim Taehyung in a Korean festival in y/n's (your country name), h... More

💜¹💜
💜²💜
💜³💜
💜⁴💜
💜⁵💜
💜⁷💜
💜⁸💜
💜⁹💜

💜⁶💜

1.9K 91 46
By Taelicious_V

Author POV,

Y/n got down from the bus and looked around the area.

Y/n: The park must be here somewhere...

She started to walk in a certain pavement. After walking for a while, she spotted the park and smiled.

Y/n: Found ya...

She quickened her pace and entered there. It was quite empty that time. Maybe it almost late for people to come here. Good thing he chose this time or else sasaeng fans would disturb him.

Y/n: Where are you Taetae....

She cooed looking around and spotted a man wearing coat and mask hiding his face. She immediately recognized and walked up to him.

She was faced by his back. She gently tapped on his shoulder and he turned around. Even tho she couldn't see his face, she could feel his smile behind it. He removed his mask smiling happily.

Y/n's POV,

Taehyung: Hi!

He said with a shy smile. Is he the bold Tae I see in every MV?! He's duality is really from another world!

Taehyung: You there?

He snapped his fingers in front of me making me flinch.

Y/n: Yeah! Sorry I zoned out again.

I said smiling at him.
Taehyung: You look so beautiful today...

Y/n:  Thank you.

I blushed a bit on his compliment.

Y/n: So...why did you wanted to meet today?

Taehyung: You're not happy...?

He said with a dropy face already.
I'm gonna die in this moment cause of this happiness...

Y/n: No Tae! I'm more that happy!

He smiled hearing me calling him with his nickname.

Taehyung: Actually since...we both made it official...I thought of an official date...I wanted to take you somewhere for lunch but it's always crowdy. I wanted some alone time with you...

I blushed looking down hearing his melodious voice. But there's something else I need to know...

Y/n: You're just saying making it official and vice versa...I want to know...what kind of thing that you're wanting to be official between us?

We were walking on the empty brick road in the park. Hands almost touching but his gentleman self is not allowing him to hold me hand. Damn! Just hold it boy! He looked at me as I did the same for an answer.

Taehyung: Ever heard of the relationship between Romeo and Juliet?

He said smiling timidly.

Y/n: But...but they didn't get to get together...are you saying-...

Taehyung: The love they shared was inseparable and immortal. I want that kind of relation with you... Making it official as me future wife and the mother of my kids.

His words made the butterflies in my stomach flip continuously. His last sentence would make me blush but the atmosphere and his soft voice made it sound so beautiful and ethreal, made a teardrop roll down my eyes. He saw that and immediately took me in his warm embrace. I hugged him back. Seriously he is a pure angel...

He broke the hug and looked at me.

Taehyung: Feeling better?

I nodded wiping the tears away and smiling again. He chuckled.

Taehyung: Yes! That's the smile!

He said pinching on my nose making me laugh.

Taehyung: Shall we walk again?

He said gesturing forward and we both started to walk again. Finally he held my hand in his as we both blushed in each other's contact. I knew his hands were big but actually holding it in real life, it was massive. His hand was warm giving me inner warmth.

Y/n: I'm tired...

I stopped on the way pouting. We were walking for almost an hour and it felt like my legs would give up if I didn't stop.

Taehyung: Want a piggyback ride?

I said with concern but I shook my head.

Y/n: No...I must be really heavy. Let's sit somewhere.

Taehyung: Okay if you say so...

We sat on a bench which was beside a beautiful lake. The purple blueish evening sky painted a really good scenery in the lake's water. The silence between us was getting awkward, so I started again.

Y/n: How are you guys doing lately? Any world tour schedule coming up?

He was silent all the time and hearing me saying something he looked at me.

Taehyung: We're doing great...but recently we're on a week off, Yoongi hyung is still resting because of his injuries.

Y/n: It must hurt really bad for him...right? I can't even imagine someone doing this much of sacrifice just to please us...

Taehyung: Hey don't be sad! He's gonna be alright. Don't you know he once said, ARMYs are the celebrity and we're your fan?

I smiled remembering Yoongi saying that.

Y/n: How's yeontan?

Taehyung: He's with my eomma back in South Korea.

Y/n: Oh...I really love him.

Taehyung: You don't love me?

He said with a sad face pout making me giggle.

Y/n: Of course and I love you the most!

I said holding his hands.

Taehyung: Show me then...

He smirked closing up to me face making me lean backwards. He wrapped his slender arms around me and pulled me up to a mind blowing kiss.

He started off slowly and it took me a while to kiss back. His warm wet lips made me feel on cloud nine. Soon his kiss started to get a little rough but didn't include tongue. I was glad at his gentleman behavior. He was always aware of my comfort zone and that's making me fall for him more and more. It felt like there's only the two of us but...

*Meanwhile*

Dispatch: *click click*

He kept clicking photos of a girl and worldwide BTS's V kissing. He was following them from the last hour.

Dispatch: Ahh finally a breaking news...

He said looking at the photos to check if it was alright but what he didn't know was...

Author(Me): Ayo mister look behind.

Dispatch: yes?

Author(Me): what do you think you're doing?

Dispatch: I'm clocking photos of the coup-...the nature! Yes look how beautiful is today!

Author(Me): It's already night 😒

Dispatch:...

Author(Me): You b*tch mf!!! Don't let kpop idols breath properly!! You're even here in this country following him till here! Bastard they have life too! Let them do whatever the want!

He got startled but played cool.

Dispatch: I won't! what will you do?

Author(Me): Owh you wanna see?

I took out my only weapon...my sandal.

Author(Me):  This.

I started to beat him which made his camera fall. I jumped on the camera Making it break in pieces.

Dispatch: Hey don't! Boss will kill me!

Author(Me):  You'll be dead already if you don't leave them and from my sight in next 3 seconds!

He got startled again and ran away from there.

Author(Me): Enjoy readers 😘

________

We both broke the kiss while breathing heavily.

Taehyung: And I love you too.

He smiled putting a strand of my hair behind my ear, revealing a tattoo of his name in my neck.

Taehyung: Woah-...you actually did a tattoo?!

Y/n: yeah...since I love you so much...

Taehyung:I'm so lucky to have you...

Y/n: I should be the one saying that you know...

He Pecked my cheek in a sudden making me blush again. He chuckled looking at my reaction.

Taehyung: You're so cute.

Y/n: And you're to hot.

He smirked leaning towards me again.

Taehyung: Hot, ain't I?

He flipped his hair backwards smirking and capturing his bottom lip in his teeth.

???: Children go get a room.

We both flinched at the voice and looked at the direction from where the voice came from. It was an old lady. Maybe she's the owner of this lake area. We both got embarrassed and apologized to her. We stood up from there and headed towards the exit.

Taehyung: Oh wait! You don't have my number. Let me give you.

Y/n: Don't give me your Manager's number.

I handed him my phone.

Taehyung: Haha no I won't. It's my private number. Only my members, family and company know it. Now you'll know it too.

Y/n: Thank you.

Taehyung: Love you too...

He typed his name on the contact and saved it. He gave me back my phone as I looked at the name. 'Taetae💜'. Cute...

I called him on his number and his phone ringed.

Y/n: My number.

He smiled nodding.

Taehyung:Got it!

We walked on the streetside. He wore his mask and held my hand taking the lead. He wanted to give me a lift in his care but I didn't want to disturb him on his way because his staying place is opposite my home way. So I insisted him to go back but he stood there until my bus disappeared from his sight. I sat on the very back of the bus looking back at him waving.

Taehyung: Farewell sweetheart...

He got into his car and sat there for a bit.

Taehyung: hope no one noticed us...

That's where Taehyung was wrong...what he didn't know was someone already took photos of them. Maybe in an hour the world would burst out seeing those...

💜💜💜

To be continued
Hope you enjoy reading it 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 8.9K 21
This story is about " How the life of Kim Taehyung and Kim Yn gets changed after giving birth to Tae Mo..." Yn- Wasn't it enough !? Taehyung- I thou...
72K 3.4K 13
"I yearn for her always..." * Kim Taehyung Fanfiction * FOURTH BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES * "Need" from Taehyung's perspective * Short Story * Complete...
123K 6.2K 14
A new relationship...a new beginning...a new... *Kim Taehyung Fan Fiction *Short Story *THIRD BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (Read "Need", then "Her") *COM...
2.5M 109K 74
In which Taehyung contacts a wrong number. 'One day, out the blue, a message popped up on my phone from an unknown source. "Just because you don't s...