We're going to be parents!(om...

By averagegarbage

Chile- Anyways I was bored, binge watching on netflix when I got this idea. I just thought it would be adora... More

WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!
Hello hiro-chan
Annoucement!
Sometimes volleyballs needs to be changed too
re-writen chapter: Hello Hiro-chan

Alot of times plans don't go accordingly

1.6K 42 5
By averagegarbage

🥺
————————————————————————————————————————

After the visit at the Oikawa-Iwaizumi household and his talk with Tobio and Kei, Shouyou has been brainstorming. The reason behind his brainstorm is that he's pregnant. And he needs to find a way to tell that to Kozume. That he's pregnant. And he doesn't know how.

He's been brainstorming for whole full day and today. And he still hasn't come up with a plan.

" I'm so awful at this! " Shouyou said mumbling, irritated because his one-track mind can't think of anything.

And because of this Shouyou Kenma had been on edge the past day and today. Even his friends can tell, and his husband isn't there to soothe him either.

The reason for that is because Kozume is on a business trip. And that means he's out of town, leaving his poor omega all alone.

For Shouyou it's a good and bad omen. He's thankful that he's away so he can freely think without Kozume finding him pissed. But at the same time he's thinking that the business trip is cursed, taking away his alpha towards somewhere else he can't go to. But the good side is that he was patient enough to wait for 3 whole days waiting for his mate.

Getting enough of his ranting a random idea slithers into his mind. What if I...

He croons happy noises as he goes to prepare the needs and requirements.

————————————————————————————————————————

What he's about to do now, actually, came from the internet. Shouyou, being the smart child he is decided that he didn't need to watch the tutorial. So he continued on with his plan grabbing things that he thinks are needed.

.

.

.

.

Gluing this and that, cutting here and there, glitter everywhere, he was finally done with his ' craft '. And so he grabbed a chair and some tape then dragged to the doorway.  He climbed the chair and and loosely taped his little ' craft ' on top of the door frame then went down.

He enthusiastically put back the chair messily from where it came from then sat on the cushiony chairs.

Now all he just needed to do is to wait his his lovely lover to finish his master plan.

Thinking he no longer needed the positive pregnancy test, he threw it away in the trash bin.

oh what a mistake he made...

————————————————————————————————————————

Shouyou is excited,  that he's bouncing up and down on the couch to his excitement.

Kozume is soon to go home,  he couldn't even sleep without thinking about Kozume's reaction.

He was pondering on what type of reaction will his love have.

Being the cliché person he is,  categorised it to 2 reactions.  The first being the happy and sappy and the second is angsty and sad.  That's what he went with,  so cliché right.

While he was distracted by his imagination,  he didn't hear the knocking on the door.  Kozume came in and he was hit with something quite heavy.

The sound of something dropping snapped Shouyou out of his state of tranquility.  He looked towards the door to see Kozume rubbing the back of his head.  He looked down to see the spilled glitters on the floor. 

" the....it- it didn't...pop.  It hit his head.  His head. "  he thought as he stated it again and again.

Shouyou at the moment felt so much embarrassment of the moment that he couldn't help but rush himself upstairs.

Kozume opened his 5when he heard a series of thumping.  Before Shouyou can escape,  Kozume caught a glimpse of him.

" what's wrong...? he muttered

he looked up to give him a clue of what might've hit him,  nonetheless on the head.

He found a piece of tape sticked on the wall and had a hill shaped lump to it.  He now looked to see a multitude of varying glittering colours spread across he floor. 

He cocked his eyebrow when he saw a centre of a toilet roll on the floor that still contains an amounts of glitter enough to make a hump of it. He looked at it confused and tried to connect to  his dear wife,  Shouyou whom rushed to a room which he has yet to find out. 

"  did he want to...surprise me? " Kozume furrowed brows,  calmed and a fond look took place on his face.  He sighed and huffed out a;

"  oh Shouyou..."

————————————————————————————————————————

Meanwhile with Shouyou,  he was crying a river

" I can't believe this..."  he said tears dripping to the floor

"  I-I thought it will work,  I was so confident about it, how can I be so stupid! " he face palmed his head then continued to sob out his embarrassment and hope Kozume had a somewhat of a coma and forgot this ever happened.

" I wish I was never this stupid...then maybe I could've nicely surprised him without failing.  Like Tobio who revealed the baby in two ways that I couldn't think of..."

His tear stained face, scrunched up and sniffed, he can smell Kozu's worried scent.  Tho it quite coaxed him to come down and embrace him,  he couldn't face the embarrassment to come down.  He made the decision of staying in the room instead.

————————————————————————————————————————

Kozume can sense sadness through the mating bond.  He let out his scent to coax his husband out but neither did that work either.

He sighed then just went to get the broom, a dustpan and the vacuum to clean up the glittery mess.

He started gathering all the glitters on the floor using the broom the swooped it a very good amount of glitter from the floor.  He reminded himself not to let Shouyou touch any glitter.  The last time this happened,  the whole house was basically covered in glitter.

He then went to the bin to throw the glitter out but halted in his stead.  He looked at the bin to see, particularly, a thermometer shaped object.  He took a closer look to see...a pregnancy test.

He took it out of the garbage without care if it was a bin full of gross stuff.  He looked at it in awe and happiness when he noticed the results.

" two lines, positive! " he happily thought

he hurried upstairs to coax his husband out,  he just wants to play games with him and cuddle him all day long.

Once arrived he knocked on the guest room door first.  Because usually Shouyou would hide there at most times when he doesn't want to go down.

" Shouyou, baby come out.  There's nothing wrong but I'm just really happy.  I want you here by my side Shou,  I want to see that bearing belly of yours. "

" wha-what...how did you know? "

" the bin Babe,  come out, c'mon I want to see you "  Kozume coaxed

" are- are you really happy? "  Shouyou's voice was accompanied by the tine of doubt and pureness

" of course I'am Shou, now come out I want to cuddle "

The door slowly opened making a creaking noise, then suddenly a tangerine came pouncing to Kozume's embrace.  Who?, well of course it is none other than Shouyou Kenma in the flesh.

The tangerine had red puffy eyes from crying

" Kozu you're happy! "

Kozume laughs

" of course I am, and I'm sure the baby's happy too "

————————————————————————————————————————
Word Count: 1200 words ( a/n not included )

Here the baby reveal of kenhina🥺

I quite enjoyed this and I hope you guys did too:))

Anyways I gotta sleep before I actually rant in wattpad again about my teacher

Goodnight/morning dear readers<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 18K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
81.8K 1.6K 21
In this story Atsumu and Osamu was the only one that is Innocent Hey cause why not i change the title on 4/13/2021 And hey .... it's my story line...
41.5K 1.4K 19
Sasuke x Naruto Be patient, i have the time in the world. I changed perspective's so much , sorry and i hope you understand that story. Started : Ju...
601K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...