Peter Stark

By Rautrix

This story takes place after the Civil War. After Peter's aunt dies, from unhealable heart disease, Peter bec... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 6

7.3K 116 36
By Rautrix

Peter's POV:

I wake up and open my eyes, to close them again because of the sunlight, coming through the window. I take my phone, unplug it from the charger and look at the time. 9:56. I really took my time, sleeping.

Yesterday, a few minutes after I chickened out, Wanda and I told each other good nights and she went towards the elevator. First we stopped at the Avengers floor and then I went to my floor.

I get up and head towards the bathroom, for a shower. After the shower I dress up and leave my room, heading to the elevator.

''Good morning, Peter.'' Friday says, while I'm going up to the common floor.

''Good morning, Friday. Is anyone on the 4th floor?'' I ask

''Yes. Tony, Steve, Clint, Natasha, Wanda, and Sam are there.''

''Okay, thanks.''

The door open and I see Tony and Steve talking in the kitchen, Clint and Sam talking in a corner of the room, and Wanda and Nat are watching TV, on the couch.

''Good morning.'' I say, groggily.

''Morning, Peter.'' Everyone replies

''You really took your time, sleeping.'' dad says, walking up to me and ruffling my hair.

''I know.'' I reply, now more awake ''What did I miss?''

''Nothing much. Just Clint and Sam pranking Bruce, almost turning him into the Hulk.'' Nat replies

''Nice.'' I simply reply and sit down at the kitchen table, as Steve passes me a plate with breakfast. I thank him and start eating.

''How did it go with Wanda?'' my dad whispers, into my ear.

''I'm a chicken.'' I reply, not bothering to whisper which attracts a few confused glances at me

After breakfast I thank Steve for the breakfast and head to the elevator. I get to my floor and start to get ready for a workout session, when I see smoke going up, in the city and I realize it's a burning building. Looks like working out will have to wait.

I suit up and jump out of my window, swinging towards the black smoke. When I arrive, I see a lot of police cars and people, gathered around.

I land next to a cop ''Is there anyone inside?'' I ask

He looks at me ''Yes, there's a girl in there, about 4, maybe 5 years old.''

I nod and swing in, through the window. ''Karen, how long do I have, before the buiding collapses?'' I ask

''You have about 4 minutes and 37 seconds, before catastrophic failure." The A.I. replies

I nod, even though I know Karen can't see that, and use my super hearing to find the girl.

I hear sobbing and head to the second floor, towards the sound. I cough, my lungs are full of smoke. I head towards the sound of crying and sobbing.

I open a closet to find the girl, hugging a labrador puppy. I smile to myself, remembering how I had a puppy, when I was her age and lived with my parents.

''Spider-Man!'' she exclaims and smiles

I nod ''Come here, I'm going to get you two out of here.'' I say and pick her up, her arms still tightly wrapped around the puppy.

''Karen, what's the fastest route, out of here?'' I ask

''The fastest route out of the house through the front window, but be careful not to touch anything. The window is holding a lot of weight and it might cause the building to collapse.'' Karen replies

''And be quick, you have 23 seconds, before catastrophic failure." the A.I. adds

Great.

I start run towards the window, but a stack of debris falls in front of me, making me cough.

I get to the window and I hear Karen counting down.

''5, 4, 3, 2..''

Without a second thought, I throw the girl out the window, shooting a web to make her land safely, and start to jump out, but the apartment ceiling falls onto my leg, making me stop and hang, out of the window.

So here I am, hanging out of a window, with my leg stuck in a stack of bricks and dirt. I'm happy to see the girl, running towards her parents.

''Peter, your leg seems to be heavily injured. Should I call Mr. Stark?'' Karen asks

''NO! No, do not call dad.'' I reply, quickly

I try to pull my leg out, but stop after feeling sharp pain in my kneecap.

I sit up. Thanks to my workout passion, I can easily look at my leg, while 'sitting' on the wall of the building.

I try to lift the debris with my hands, but it's too heavy.

I've spent so much time working out, for nothing? No. I can lift it. Get it together.

I put my hands under the debris and start pushing up. I ignore the feeling that my muscles are about to give up.

I use all the strenght that I have and feel the pressure on my knee start to fade away.

Straining, I manage to lift the debris off of my leg, but since it was the only thing holding me to the building, I fall. I hear a lot of gasps around me, but thankfully I manage to quickly catch myself, by sticking to the wall. Without hesitating, I swing away and land on the roof of a building, to examine my leg.

Of course, a bone is dislocated. More like squished. It looks normal, except for the bone, that's sticking out.

I brace myself and push it back into place, feeling an extreme burn of pain run through my knee. I can't help, but let out a yell of pain.

I swing back to the tower, letting out a cough every few minutes. I land onto my bed, through the open window. I take off my mask and throw it on the floor. Falling into the pillows, I close my eyes. That was intense.

A few minutes later of laying on my bed, I hear a knock on my door.

Shit.

My leg is hurting badly, so I can't walk to my closet, to put on some clothes on top of the suit. So instead, I lay under the covers, hiding my body.

''Come in.'' I say.

I see Wanda open the door and come in, looking around, until her eyes meet me.

''Are you alright?'' she asks, visibly concerned.

''Yeah, I'm fine. Just... cold.'' I make up an excuse.

She nods ''Your dad wanted me to tell y-'' she stops talking and her eyes go wide.

I look at the direction she is looking and my eyes meet my Spider-Man mask.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

She looks at me, shocked. ''You're Spider-Man.'' she says

''No, it's not what it looks like.'' I say, forgetting about the suit and stand up, letting the covers slip off me. Mistake.

I immediately fall to the floor, groaning in pain as my knee starts burning in pain.

''Are you alright?'' she asks, quickly rushing to my side and helping me sit on the bed.

''I'm fine, just a dislocated kneecap. Well, not anymore.'' I reply

''What do you mean?''

''I pushed it back into place.''

''Does it hurt?''

''Yeah, a bit. But don't worry, I'm fine.'' I reply

''Are you sure?'' she asks, concerned.

''Yes, don't worry.''

I can still feel my knee burning in pain, but I ignore it.

''You did an amazing job, out there. You saved the little girl.'' she says, smiling slightly

''How do you know?'' I ask, a bit confused

''We watched the live feed, when you threw the girl into the policeman's arms and tried to jump out, but the building collapsed on your leg.'' she explains

I nod. ''Can you keep my identity a secret, please? I'm not ready for the other Avengers to know. Not yet.''

''Of course.''

''Thanks.'' I give her a smile

There are a few seconds of silence, when suddenly I feel a boost of confidence enter my body.

''So, umm... I was wondering, if you...'' I take a deep breath ''If you wanted to go on a-''

I'm cut off, by my parents rushing into my room. They both hug me and give me worried looks.

Goddamn it!

''Are you alright? How are you feeling?'' my mom asks, worried.

''I'm fine.''

''How's the leg?'' my dad asks

''A dislocated kneecap. I pushed it back into place. Still hurts a bit, but I'm fine.'' I reply

They seem to only now notice that Wanda is watching them.

''She knows?'' dad asks and I nod in response.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So here you have another one! I hope you like it!

I would appreciate if you'd leave review.

Also please vote and follow, I'd really appreciate that, as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.1K 23
Peter stark or Peter Parker as he is known at school is the biological son of Tony and pepper stark and he has an amazing and supportive girlfriend n...
12.2K 343 20
When Steve and Bucky adopt the fifteen year old Maximoff twins, they're not entirely sure what to expect. But when Pietro dies three weeks before th...
222K 5.5K 28
Basically Pepper and Peter scenes. Not all of them. There is also Tony and others. ••• I apologize for mistakes in advance, English is not my native...
4.9K 95 11
Peter Parker has been living with tony stark ever since aunt may died what happens when tony and Peter go on a mission with the avengers but are kidn...