๐’๐Ž๐€๐Š๐„๐ƒ, Ruel x Reader O...

By _B4BYBLUE

(โ˜๏ธ) ๐’๐Ž๐€๐Š๐„๐ƒ โ”โ” ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› I write AU based oneshots for... More

๐™ธ - ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐™ธ๐™พ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐š‚๐™พ๐š„๐™ป๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‚ ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐™ธ๐š… - ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™พ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐šˆ ๐™ฐ๐š„ (๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜)
๐š… - ๐™ฟ๐š๐™ธ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐š…๐™ธ - ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š‚๐™ด๐š๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐š๐™พ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐™ผ๐š„๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ฒ ๐š…๐™ธ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™พ ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐™ธ๐š‡ - ๐™ผ๐š„๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ฒ ๐š…๐™ธ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™พ ๐™ฐ๐š„ (๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜)
๐š‡ - ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐š‚๐™ฐ๐š‚๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐š‡๐™ธ - ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐š‚๐™ฐ๐š‚๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ฐ๐š„ (๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜)
๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ด๐™ด ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฟ ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐šƒ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐š‡๐™ธ๐š… - ๐š‚๐™ฟ๐šˆ ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐š‡๐š… - ๐š‚๐™ฟ๐šˆ ๐™ฐ๐š„ (๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜)
๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ - ๐š‚๐šƒ๐š๐š„๐™ถ๐™ถ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ ๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ๐™ธ๐š‚๐šƒ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™พ๐™พ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐š๐™พ๐šˆ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐š‡๐™ธ๐š‡ - ๐š๐™พ๐šˆ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ฐ๐š„ (๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜)
๐š‡๐š‡ - ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ๐™ฑ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ - ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ๐™ฑ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฐ๐š„ (๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜)
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ๐™ฑ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฐ๐š„ (๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ)
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šˆ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐š… - ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šˆ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฐ๐š„ (๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜)
๐š‡๐š‡๐š… - ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šˆ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฐ๐š„ (๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ)
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ - ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ฐ ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐š‚๐š„๐™ผ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ฟ ๐™ฐ๐š„
๐š‡๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐š‚๐š„๐™ผ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ฟ ๐™ฐ๐š„ (๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜)
๐™ฐ/๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ

๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ - ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™พ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐šˆ ๐™ฐ๐š„

484 24 117
By _B4BYBLUE

An alternate universe in which y/n is an archaeologist and Ruel a... you'll come to know when you'll read it. *wink wink*

Y/n is the best archeologist in the business. She has her own archeologist team with hardworking team members. Her best friend Fleur is her assisstant.

Right now y/n and her entire team are at a site to uncover more archeological remains from the past.

"So team," y/n announces, "we will be recovering archeological remains from the medieval period. It is said that many remains are available at this site. Remember, keep on collecting all the ornaments, jewelry etc that you find and put them in your bags. We'll inspect all of the remains when we all go back to the headquarters." Y/n claps her hands together, "lets get working!"

Everyone goes to a different part of the site and begin uncovering remains from the past. Y/n goes to a different part of the site all alone, to uncover remains. She loves her team, but at the site she prefers to work alone.

After a little digging, y/n came across a few ornaments, which she kept on putting in her bag. After a few minutes of filling her bag with ornaments, y/n comes across an extremelt unusual looking ornament. She looks at it with a confused look all over her face. She pulls her hand out and picks up the ornament. Just as her gloved hand touches the ornament, the ground starts spinning.

"Fleur! Fleur!" Y/n shouts as the ground kept on spinning, but she didn't hear any response. Y/n drops the ornament from her hand. The fast spinning made y/n dizzy, due to which she drops on the ground.

+++

"Miss? Miss are you alright?"

A voice calls out to y/n. She slowly opens her eyes, but shuts them tightly as her eyes came across the blinding sunrays which were falling right on her face. She opens her eyes again. She blinks them quite a few times before sitting up. Y/n looks up to see a beautiful boy looking at her.

"Are you alright miss?" The boy asks again.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Y/n says as she stands up from the ground. Almost immediately her head begins to hurt and spin once again. Y/n loses her balance and falls right in the boy's arms.

"Whoa!" The boy exclaims as he grips on her and makes her stand properly. When y/n still kept on stumbling, he picked her up and began walking.

"Where are you taking me?" Y/n whispers. She intended to shout at him, but not only her head, her whole body began aching, which refrained her from raising her voice.

"You don't seem alright. I'm taking you to my house." The boy says as he continues to walk. Y/n began to feel sleepy. She leans her head against the boy's chest as sleep clouded her body.

After an hour:

"I'll take it to her!!"

"No you'll drop it!"

"Coco give it to me or else!"

"Uggh fine! But don't drop it!"

Y/n wakes up to the sounds of a girl and a boy fighting and shouting at each other. She slowly gets up and sits properly. Y/n looks around to see that she's sitting on a bed. There is a brown cabinet in the corner of the room. Next to her bed she notices an armchair along with a small table. And right in front of her bed, there is a fireplace. The decor of the room is... antique and vintage.

The door of the room opens and the same boy walks in with a tray in his hands. There is a bowl on the tray.

"Oh you woke up." The boy smiles as he walks up to y/n. "I have soup for you." He places the soup on the table besides y/n's bed.

"Thank you." Y/n returns the smile. "Where am I?" She asks.

A look of confusion crosses the boy's face, as if he's confused and shocked about how someone is asking their current location.

"This is the Van Dijk manor." The boy replies. "My name is Ruel, Ruel Van Dijk, and I'm the prince of this city Keysta."

"Wait, prince?" Y/n asks, astonished. "What year is this?"

"This is the year 1647."

"Whoa!" Y/n mumbles to herself. "I went- I went back in time. Holy shit!"

"Sorry I couldn't hear that." The boy - Ruel asks politely.

"I think I travelled past in time!" Y/n says frantically.

"What?" Ruel exclaims.

"Yes." Y/n nods her head vigorously. "I am from the year 2021."

"Whoa." Ruel breathes out.

A silence falls over the two, as both of them try to process this information.

"Oh," Ruel says almost suddenly, snapping y/n out of hee trance, "your soup." Ruel picks up the bowl and hands to y/n. After mumbling a quick 'thank you', y/n drinks the soup.

"It's very good." She compliments before taking another sip.

"Thank you." Ruel smiles. "But it was prepared by my sister Coco."

Y/n nods as she continues to drink the soup. She notices that Ruel is still standing besides her.

"Oh please sit." Y/n says as she moves in her position to make space for Ruel to sit.

"You didn't have to, but thank you." Ruel smiles once again as he sits with her.

"How did you travel past in time?" Ruel inquires.

"Well," Y/n begins as she places the empty soup bowl on the bedside table, "I am an archeologist and I-"

"I'm sorry, but you're a what?" Ruel cuts her off with a distorted look on his face.

"I'm an archeologist. I study human history by studying the physical remains of artifacts." Y/n explains as Ruel nods along with her in understanding. "Me and my whole team were excavating artifacts from a site. I was working alone in a different part of the site. I came across an unusual looking ornament. I touched it and the ground began spinning. I became dizzy and fell unconscious. Then I woke up to you calling to me."

"I see." Ruel says. "Do you have that ornament with you?"

"No." Y/n sighs as she facepalms herself. "I dropped it."

"Oh."

"Am I stuck here?" Y/n asks worriedly.

"No, we'll help you out." Ruel says. "I'll talk to someone regarding this." Ruel gets up from the bed and picks up the empty bowl and tray from the table and begins walking out of the room.

"I didn't catch your name." He says before exiting the room.

"My name's y/n. Y/n y/l/n." Y/n replies.

"Aah, a pretty name for a pretty girl." He compliments before walking out the room, leaving y/n blushing to herself.

+++

It's been a week and a half since y/n got stuck in the past. Ruel asked so many people, but no one knew how y/n travelled back in time. Even though its a major problem how y/n travelled back in time, she began to have lots of fun with Ruel and his family. Even though she doesn't like to admit it, y/n has caught feelings for Ruel.

"Y/n!!" Ruel shouts as he enters y/n's room, to see her reading a book.

"Yeah Ruel?" Y/n says, looking up from her book.

"Wanna go to pick fresh strawberries from the fields?" He asks with a cheeky smile.

"Of course!" Y/n replies excitedly, blushing at Ruel's smile. Y/n gets up from her chair and both of them walk out to the fields.

+++

"Ruel catch!" Y/n yells as she throws a strawberry at Ruel. He opens his mouth and the strawberry lands right in his mouth. He raises his hands in victory and runs up to y/n.

"Nice catch!" Y/n compliments him. She raises her hand to high five him, but instead he grabs her waist and picks her up from the ground and spins the both of them around.

"Ruel stop!" Y/n says as she laughs along with him. She asked him to stop, but in fact she doesn't want him to stop. She wants to stay in his arms forever.

Ruel stops spinning them around and puts y/n back on the ground. There are no sounds audible to them, just the loud sounds of their heartbeat as they inched closer to each other.

"Y/n?"

Someone calls out y/n's name. Y/n jumps apart from Ruel and turns around to see it was Fleur.

"Fleur?" Y/n asks as she knits her eyebrows together and walks up to her. "How did you come here?"

"That day when you disappeared, you called out to me. When I reached there, you weren't there. I saw an ornament lying on the ground. I picked it up and the ground began spinning. Then I somehow reached here. I met some religious person, who told me about this ornament. It is a time traveller y/n! Can you believe it?!" Fleur exclaims as she moves the weird ornament in her hand frantically. "We both touched a specific part of this ornament, due to which we travelled in the past. See," Fleur says, pointing to a small orange spot on the all brown ornament, "Once we touch it again, we can go back to our era!"

"But-"

"No buts y/n. You just made a historical discovery! We have to go back and show this to everyone! This must be worth millions! No billions!"

"Fleur give me a minu-"

"We have no time. We gotta go."

With that, Fleur grabs y/n's arm and drags her away from the strawbery field and away from Ruel, who looks at y/n go away from him. Tears well up in his eyes, but when he tries to walk up to her, he wasn't able to. His feet were glued to the ground.

"Goodbye Ruel." Y/n whispers, before looking at him for the last time.

Author's note

So, what do you think of this one? I really enjoyed writing it <3

If you liked it, don't forget to vote and comment!

With love through health and sickness
Keziah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
883K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
401K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...