Izuku Djarin the Neglected Ma...

Od ThomasFuller2

Izuku Yagi, the son of All Might and Green Psychic, was diagnosed as quirkless. For four years he has been ne... Více

Izuku's Bio
The Start Of It All
Return To Hell
Yagi's Secret Revealed
Catching Up With Old Friends
Meeting The Djarins
A Declaration of War
Preparing For A Festival
Discord server
The Sports Festival Part 1
Sports Festival Part 2
Sports Festival Part 3
Sports Festival Part 4
Sports Festival Part 5
Sports Festival Part 6

Izuku's Training

16K 258 144
Od ThomasFuller2

Izuku and his new family were in their ship heading to Mandalore, or home. Izuku was sitting in Bo Katan's lap asleep from his emotional day. Bo was playing with Izuku's hair thinking about something.

Din: What are you thinking about hun.

Bo: I want you to train him alongside Boba fett in every aspect of the Mandalorian way. Teach him how to fly and fight with any weapon. I see great potential coming from this kid.

Din: He does seem to have a strong willpower considering what has happened to him. I'll train him with Boba and Luke and Grogu can train him with a lightsaber when he wins the dark saber from me.

Bo: He will defeat you in time just don't go overboard on him he's still a child. We'll also have to get him checked for any lasting injuries.

As they were talking Bo felt Izuku moving. She looked down to see Izuku crying and moving as if he was running from something. Bo and Din, after switching to autopilot, hugged Izuku saying calming words trying to get him to calm down and sleep peacefully. Soon Izuku calmed down and slept peacefully.

Bo: I'm killing those bastards when we find them. No child should live like that.

Din: Remind me to ask Ahsoka to see if he has any mental problems as well. He most likely had PTSD or trust issues.

Bo: You're probably right. *Pulls Izuku closer* Let's give this kid the life he deserves.

Din: This is our way.

Bo: This is the way.

After a few more hours of discussing Izuku's training regimen, they came out of Hyperspace. Bo woke up Izuku and his eyes lit up.

Bo: Welcome home son.

Izuku: I'm finally home.

Din: There is one thing you should know about our people. We are warriors and there is no one family we are all one people split into houses. We are house vizsla the rulers of Mandalore. I'm the king your mother the queen which makes you the prince.

Izuku: I'm a prince now?

Bo: Yes you are. When you are of age you will have to fight your father in single combat, if you win you will be given the dark saber and become king.

Izuku: What if I lose?

Bo: The chance to become king goes to the next born.

Din: A friend and I will train you in all forms of combat. Now let's get your armor and signet.

Izuku: I already get armor, and what would be my signet?

Din: Every Mandalorian has there armor when they can wield a blaster. Your signet would be that brand, because a Mandalorian's signet is earned when they survive a trial. You have survived much abuse and neglect that would have sent others to their death.

Izuku: Good I want this to be a reminder of where I started and how far I've come.

Din: Good never forget where you came from, because you will become a ignorant fool to others who know the truth. Now let's start your training.

Year 1:
       Izuku was introduced to Boba Fett and other Mandalorians. They trained Izuku on how to use Blasters and melee weapons. Izuku was also introduced to Ahsoka Tano, same age as Izuku, who looked into Izuku's past, seeing his torment and how he pushed through caused her to fall for him. When she saw Momo helping Izuku she made a vow that she will not take any first from him and let her take them. Grogu met Izuku and they got along well with Izuku singing him to sleep which surprised many of them. Izuku had recieved his armor with the signet in the same spot as his brand. A war had broken out between the jedi and sith with two factions of Mandalore on each side.

Year 2:
       Izuku was able to call a meeting between the leaders of both sides to end the war after seeing the pointless fued's casualties. Izuku was in the meeting room with Luke Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano representing the jedi, and Darth Sidious and his apprentice Scarlett, a girl Izuku's age with red hair wearing a revealing outfit. Izuku could feel the tension and asked for the history of both sides. After hearing both sides, he realized this was all over a misunderstanding of a religion. He explained how both sides were in the wrong and that you couldn't have light without the dark, and that you couldn't have balance without attachments, both sides agreed to call off this pointless fight and reunited the jedi and sith. He also reunited the people of Mandalore in the process. Luke and Sidious approached Izuku while he was training with his father followed by two of their Padawans. They asked for Izuku to marry them as a way to fully unify their people. Izuku asked Ahsoka and Scarlett if they were alright with it, and asked the other two who they were and if they were ok with it. Ahsoka explained that she had gone through his memories and showed it to the others that they agreed on sharing him but won't take any of his firsts leaving them for this Momo girl.

       Izuku spent the next 5 years getting to know the girls learning the other jedi was Rey Skywalker and the Sith was named Vinage. Izuku every now and then have to remind them that they aren't at war and shouldn't fight any more. Today was when Izuku would fight his father to claim the dark saber and the right to rule over Mandalore.

Izuku: Ready Dad, because I won't hold back.

Din: Bring it son, I'm not holding back either.

       Izuku pulled out his beskar spear and charges at Din swinging for his legs. Din jumped over the spear not noticing Izuku launching his grappling hook at him. Din was wrapped in the hook and Izuku went to slam him into the ground but Din used his vibroblade and cut through the cable. Izuku used his flame thrower to make a smoke screen blocking Din's vision as Izuku came into view doing a reverse roundhouse kick. Din caught the kick but was met with a uppercut from Izuku using the momentum to slam his fist into his father's chin. Din landed on his back and saw Izuku with his spear pointed at his chest.

Din: I yield. You did well son.

Izuku: Thanks dad. When do I return to earth for my mission?

Din: Tomorrow, tonight we celebrate your victory in the wars and claiming the crown and title of Mandalore.

      While Izuku and his girlfriends party to honor his perseverance and that he can now show how strong he grew from when he first arrived.

Flashback 2 weeks after Izuku left:

       The Yagis were enjoying a family dinner when the doorbell rang. Inko went to the door and opened it to reveal her brother, Shouta Aizawa, and her husbands mentor, Grand Torino. Both looked at Inko for a minute before Aizawa asked her.

Aizawa: Inko, where's Izuku we have his birthday gifts we couldn't give him two weeks ago.

Inko: Who are you talking about Brother?

Aizawa: Your son, Izuku Yagi, where is he?

Inko: Oh him.

?: Excuse me but is this the house of Izuku Yagi, I'm a friend of his but I haven't seen him in two weeks.

GT: Hello young miss, how often do you see him?

Momo: My name is Momo Yayorozu, and I see him every day but since his birthday I haven't seen him. It's like he disappeared.

Inko: He's probably been in his room.*Realizing they branded him on his birthday.*

       They ran into his room only to see a cot, old bloody bandages, and a note. Momo picked up the note and read it aloud.

Momo: Dear Momo, if you're reading this than that means I'm gone. I finally broke. I can't deal with the beatings I get from that bitch, Izumi, and her gang. Inko and Toshinori branded me on my birthday and don't even realize it. They branded me for "stealing" food when they haven't fed me since I was 4. I overheard a conversation they had with Izumi. Toshinori is All Might, and Inko is Green Psychic, wanted to give Izumi his quirk. When she asked about me they said I'm too weak and don't have the heart of a hero. I ran away to become stronger, if uncle and grandpa are there I want to thank them for training me and remembering my birthday. I promise we will see each other again. I love you Momo. See you at UA.

       After reading the letter Momo broke down and was crying saying, I love you too, over and over again. Toshinori and Izumi, who came in as they read the letter were shocked that he ran away and overheard their conversation. Inko was crying over what she done to her son.

Aizawa: YOU BRANDED HIM? DO YOU KNOW THE DEATH RATE FOR PEOPLE WITH RHE BRAND?

Inko: I-I-I-

GT: THERE IS NO EXCUSE. I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU TOSHINORI, NANA MUST BE ROLLING IN HER GRAVE. DID YOU FORGET YOU WERE QUIRKLESS TOO, YOUR OWN BASTARD OF A FATHER DIDN'T BRAND YOU. AND YOU WHAT IS THIS ABOUT BEATING HIM?

Izumi:*Crying* I was scared he would die I didn't want him to become a hero, so we beat him up.

Momo: BEAT HIM UP? YOU NEARLY KILLED HIM MULTIPLE TIMES.

       After hours of being scolded by them they asked Nezu for help which he was not happy and denied all of the recommendations for Izumi's group. They searched for months but found nothing. They soon gave up saying he died besides Momo, Aizawa and Gran Torino who never gave up looking for him.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

68.1K 1.3K 11
Izuku Ilpyo formerly known as Izuku Yagi was the son of both the number one hero All Might and Number 5 hero Psychic has been diagnosed as quirkless...
64K 1.2K 16
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi never had a happy life Ever since he was diagnosed as Quirkless, his life turned upside down His step-sister I...
48.3K 585 20
A young boy names izuku yagi lived horrible life for 4 years, when he was diagnosed quirkless and without an aura he was treated horribly by his fami...
175K 2.8K 28
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...