โ€ขDecisionsโ€ข (โ‹…๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ร—...

By Narezza09

๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ, ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ... More

เผบโ™กเผป๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜เผบโ™กเผป
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯัฯƒโ„“ฯƒgฯ…ั” หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฎ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฏ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฐ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฑ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฒ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿณ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿด หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšั‚ะฝั” ฮทฮฑัฯ…ั‚ฯƒ gัฯƒฯ…ฯ ฯ‚ะฝฮฑั‚หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†
โ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšั‚ะฝั” gัฯƒฯ…ฯ ฯ‚ะฝฮฑั‚หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿต หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

2.3K 85 15
By Narezza09

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

ρяєνισυѕℓу ση (•Decisions•)...

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

"Now I assume you all know why you are here?"

Everyone except for Yamato shake their heads side to side making the old man laugh out loud.

"Well, something has happened at our temple and we need you five to find the culprit for us."

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

Everyone was quiet as we listened to the whole story intently. I couldn't believe what I was hearing from this old mans lips.

"Are you telling us, that someone has stolen deceased bodies from this temple!?"

"I'm afraid that's the problem at hand Y/N." Sai comments, putting his fingers on his chin thinking to himself. A sweat drop falls down the side of my face as my eyes trace back to the humble old man who sat comfortably criss crossed on a futon. Yamato Sensei claps his hands to gain our attention and sighs out.

"Our mission has been set: Find the culprit who has been stealing the corpses. These aren't any kind of people here, those corpses were the 12 guardian ninja."

"This is going to be fun!" Naruto laughs out putting his hands on the back of his head nonchalantly. I laugh awkwardly at his reaction as Sakura closes her eyes in an agitated manner. I feel her shift next to me and grab my shoulder making me turn my head to face her.

"I- uh- what do think about this situation. You know, people stealing dead bodies..?"

I stare at her and think. That was an interesting question though, why would someone want to steal a corpse? How old are the bodies anyway? Wouldn't they be- decayed-? Nevermind that I don't want to think about that right now...

We walk out of the temple and down the path until we are met with the rest of the people who were training in one big group. I was astonished at how committed these people were for their jobs. We continue to watch their sparring but I become distracted when Naruto starts complaining, saying something was off about the guy and how he couldn't stand him.

I put my hands on my hips and shake my head, I was honestly tired and it was late tonight. The training stops and Naruto runs off to go pester the one kid.

"Naruto knock it of- ugh come one." I sigh out and then that's when everything starting getting serious...Naruto starting fighting him. I look at the crowd and notice the stares, not just any stares though. Those stares. The stares Naruto and I use to get from the villagers when we were younger. I could tell Naruto noticed it too because he looked around.

"What are you people looking at huh? It's just two normal people sparring!" I yell out, causing the rest of the people to snap my direction. They blink at me astonished at my outburst which made me smirk. The nerve these people have to stare with such hatred. Nonetheless, everyone's attention diverted back as the boy yells to strike at Naruto only to be yelled by the old man.

"Sora! Stop!"

The boy suddenly freezes as Naruto's foot rises. Naruto kicks Sora across the face and that was the end of that. Sora walked away to be by himself and Naruto stares the whole time. I felt pity for the boy, I knew how it felt to be stares like that and so did Naruto.

I sit down with Sakura as Naruto runs off somewhere in order to stay away from Sai. I wonder where he is going of all places...I wonder...

"Hey Y/N?"

I hum in reply and look towards the pinkette as she twiddled her thumbs together in a anxious habit. I pout and wait for her to speak.

"Do you think...well, hypothetically...Sasuke will ever I don't know, come back? Like change his mind?" She asks, her hands detaching from one another and wrapping her arms around her knees. Her gaze stays forward looking up at the leaves falling but I could tell she was worried sick. I sigh out and lay back letting my eyes fall shut. Maybe she isn't completely over Sasuke yet huh? Should have known.

"I'm just worried about him you know? What kind of guy leaves the person he cares most about right after practically kidnapping her for three years hm?"

I snap my eyes open and let me head roll to the left to look at her as she gave me a sweet smile.

"Sakura...But I thought that-" I stop mid way to the sound of her light giggling almost making me blush from embarrassment. She kindly wraps her arms around me in a side hug as her head lays upon my shoulder in a compassionate way.

"I do love Sasuke Y/N, don't get me wrong but, I love him in a different way now. I love him as in I care about him, I just wish he wasn't so stubborn I swear he's worse than I am. Ever since he's been gone Kiyoshi has been by my side for the three years so you don't have to worry."

I saw another smile tug her lips making me shyly smile back as I turned my head to look away from her. I look to my right this time to see Yamato Sensei and Sai running up to us and motioning is to get up to which we quickly oblige to.

"Another tomb has been robbed."

"A-are you serious!!??" I practically scream out in disbelief as Sai just nods slowly at my question. Yamato asks Sai where Naruto is but Sai just shrugs his shoulders before hearing a loud voice calling out to us. Everyone looks behind me and sighs out making me turn around as the Blonde and Sora came rushing over to our side.

"There you are Naruto! Another trombone(tomb) has been robbed we have to move!"

(A/N- I'm keeping the trombone part because I feel like it's a mark in my Wattpad history😭✋)

"What!? Another one!? Already!?"

"Yes Naruto! Now move our ass come on!!" I yell out pushing his back to start running.

"Okok, jeez!"

We jump and start sprinting through the trees without thought. I look to see Yamato Sensei give off a confused look as his eyes graze behind and around him. What was he being cautious abo- wait. We are moving south of the temple yet, the three tombs were robbed in the north, east, and west...why are we going this direction?

"Hey Sora?" I hear him huff and look behind himself towards me in a annoyed expression. I couldn't help but think of him, the way he always acted irritated and quiet. I shakily sigh out and lift up to give him a small smile.

"Why exactly are we going south for if this isn't the direction your tombs were robbed?"

He scoffs.

"Our temple is surrounded by big cliff from the west wrapping around to the east, meaning the south-"

"Doesn't have a cliff..." I finish off for him, earning myself a hard glare.

"Yes...this way makes it the easiest and most obvious route the robbers could have gone."

I get it now, why didn't I notice that before?

We run through the last bits of trees and into an open area of land. Wiping the leaves and dust from my clothes and head I feel a hand hit my back playfully making me cough up a bit.

"Oh sorry Y/N! Uh, I'm just excited!"

"Damn Sa-*cough*-kura, you have brutal strength! Why don't you use it more often."

She rubs her arms nervously and shrugs her shoulders. Not every girl has to act feminine to prove they're worthy material.

"I'm strong too Sakura, that makes us more of a woman doesn't it?" I smile up at the sky seeing the blossomed girl stare at me from the corner of my eye, her surprised face making me smile wider. She then smiles and nods her head slowly, looking up at the stars I was fixated on.

"Yeah, being a strong women is pretty amazing huh?"

I turn my head and we face each other. I put my hand up to her in a high-five motion to which she happily accepts.

"Damn right it is."

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

I am sooooooo so sosoososos SORRYYYY for the HELLA late updaaaate😭😭✋ since school for me has started up I have been put on a schedule so I can only really update and/or write after noon and on the weekends but I will try my best to work around it and get back to writing for you guys! This filler is hard to write since I want to get to the serious stuff so baaad! But I am doing this because I want to build the story more and rack up to the action you know? Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter lovely's!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 17.8K 63
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
3.5K 62 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...
141K 2.8K 30
Her life is a mystery. โš  The first chapters are so bad and clichรฉ but I promise this book is decent ;) + I started to write it when I was like 11 so...
375K 10.7K 29
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I didn't want you to be ashamed..." I trailed off, "Your father was very proud of you, and you were in the ANBU...