Camp Aphrodite

By Charmspeaker2137

This is my first story so plz don't bully me I do not own any of these characters because they all belong to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 part 2
Chapter 7
Note

Chapter 4

2.3K 11 7
By Charmspeaker2137

Percy gulped 'did I just say that?' He asked in a quiet voice 'yes you did' said Aphrodite 'and I broadcasted it live on all Olympus approved channels' 'just the good channels or the cringy ones where the actors always get made fun of?' Percy asked 'all of them' said Aphrodite 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!' Yelled Percy

'but wait, I never liked you before, and you said that people who others had feelings for now fell in love with those others, soooooo...' 'well Percy you are a little far off, you see, This spell of love makes me stronger, and I set off such a powerful aura that any being will start to fall desperately and deeply in love with me after 10 minutes of being around me, so for you it should start right about... now.'

And Percy had to admit that the woman in front of him was so beutiful that he would do absolutely anything to even be able to be near her.

And then Aphrodite got exactly what she wanted.

I know that this  chapter is super duper short but please do not bully me because I am already running out of ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.7K 16
Let's give this another try. I am unimpressed with my other stories like this, so I will start over.
72.6K 7.5K 55
A life of a strict father who is a soldier raising his 2 kids along with his duties.
11.1K 200 9
Set in HTTYD 2 from after Stoick dies to when the last dragon race takes place The War has finished, Valka is back, Hiccup is chief and Stoick is gon...
501K 36.8K 38
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...