ONE-SHOTS OF THY HAIKYUU

By ZeldrissLover

Just some one shots and random ideas ⚠️some smut in thy book ⚠️ if you don't like it than doing read it. ⚠️... More

Daisuga: i love you..
Iwaoi: my iwa-chan
Bokoaka: Why him and not me?..
Kuroken: yandere
Asanoya omegaverse
Tsukiyama mpreg
Ennotaka: secret Admire
Mattsuhana: sleepover
Kagehina: hurt..
Kunkuni: homophobic
Daisuga: "perfect"
Yakulev: secret 🤫
Kuroken: A MERMAID!?
Bokuaka: my soulmate?
Tsukkiyama: jealous
Ushiten: b-bunny costume
Iwaoi: body? Im more than my body..
Ennotana: your such a flirt.
Asanoya: only for you
Yakulev: cherry blossoms
Kagehina: why?..
Kuroken: scars that never heal
Daisuga: shower
Tuskiyama: your kiss
Bokuaka: my omega!
Iwaoi: hickeys?!
Kuroken: just one more
Asanoya: sick
Mattsuhana: train
A new book!
Ennotaka: allergic
Kagehina: my weird confession
Daisuga: attention
Iwaoi: my oikawa!
Kuroken: let me love you!
Sakuatsu: i love YOU.
Tsukiyama: whats under your skirt?
Asanoya: fight?!
Bokuaka: move in
Kagehina: your heartbeat.
Iwaoi: ill catch you
Ennotanaka: give me a kiss damn it!
Kuroken: my kitten
Mattsuhana: your such a dork!
Kiyoyachi: this feeling..
Sakuatsu: trust me
Kuroken: promise you'll marry me?
Kunkuni: a-are you cold?
Asanoya: Really ryū?!
Daisuga: THAT ASS
Kagehina: big surprise!
Iwaoi: y-your an omega?!
Bokuaka: this doesn't look like studying...
Yakulev: the sauna
Daisuga: fate
Daisuga: fate pt. 2
Writers block
Iwaoi: iwa-chan...
Asanoya: dont answer it!!!
Sakuatsu: storage closet
Kagehina: kissy?
OK LOOK.

Tsukiyama: THAT BASTARD!

4.9K 64 78
By ZeldrissLover

And another fem x top

I know I'm classy and 100% original.

Totally...

.°(д)°.

Yamaguchi's pov

I have a weird feeling... when I'm at school... a teacher keeps asking me for help over and over again.

I'm not even in his class... he's a 3rd year teacher...

His name is Mr. Dosei...

"Yamaguchi."

"Huh? Oh! Gomen Tsuki!" I said with a smile on my face

"What does that teacher want from you."

"He just needs some help is all!"

"He has plenty of 3rd years who can help him out. He doesn't need you."

... 

Nether do you.

I just looked away and at the ground. Tsuki is always so mean... he always tells me to shut up or he just ignores me...

I sighed and continued walking to my next class.

"I'll see you in a bit tsuki!" I waved bye for now, we have gym class next.

It was summer time and we were running laps outside. Today Mr. Dosei was helping with gym class.

"Good afternoon yamaguchi." Mr. Dosei greeted me

"Good afternoon Sensei!" I said with a bright smile

Most girls at my school thought Mr. Dosei was 'hot' I don't really see it though... I think it's because he's an adult.

"Your looking good yama.." sansei said with a smile

"Thanks.." I walked away after that..

That was weird... that was extremely beyond weird... what kind of teacher just tells you that you 'look good'. Maybe I'm just freaking out over nothing..

Tsuki's pov

"Dude! No way! Mr. Dosei was totally checking out yamaguchi!" A guy exclaimed

"Really?! I mean she does have some pretty big boobs..." another guy drooled

I glared at both of them and they ran away. I looked over at Mr. Dosei and he was staring directly at yama... that bastard better get his perverted eyes of yama before I bash his skull in.

I walked over to Yamaguchi and started talking to her. I quickly gave a glare and a smirk at Mr. Dosei. He glared at me back and walked away.

"Hmm? What was that about?" Yama looked at me with her perfect brown eyes that were glimmering in the sun..

"N-nothing" I blushed and looked away.

Yamaguchi doesn't know it, but she has me wrapped around her finger.

"Are you sure?

"I'm sure, don't worry about it ok?" I said putting my hand on her head and smiling at her, she blushed and looked away... cute.

I glanced back over to Mr. Dosei, he was staring right at yamaguchi.

Pedophile.

That damn bastard can't keep his eyes to himself. And it's gonna start to piss me off.

"Hey yama, lets go over here." I grabbed yamaguchi's hand and dragged her away before that ugly no good teacher can stare at her anymore.

At the end of gym yama went to go change but I saw Mr. Dosei go the same way as her so I followed them.

"Yamaguchi can I have a word?"

"Hmm? Sure!" Yama smiled

"I wanted to talk to you about your friend, you know the tall one with glasses?"

"Oh! You mean tsuki? What about him?"

"I don't think he's a good influence, your one of my favorite students you know. I can't have one of my favorite students going the wrong way because of one person."

At that moment yamaguchi's face went from a smile to a frown.

"What are you talking about?!" Yama said in shock

"Well, he's very rude to you and pushes you around. Don't you think that he's just bullying you? I wouldn't put it past a kid like that. He may be smart but he's not a good person." Mr. Dosei said

What the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS TEACHER. I would NEVER bully yama! I don't push you around.... I am pretty mean to her... shit.

"But he's my best friend..." Yama looked up at him with teary eyes

"I know... but sometimes a friend can turn against you. I would never hurt you yama..." he said pulling yama into his chest.

Get your pervy hands off of her. What the fuck does he think he's doing.

"I don't think you should be hugging a student like this." Yama said bluntly

"It's fine. Right now you aren't my student." Mr. Dosei than started to play with yamaguchi's long green hair, fiddling with it and tangling his fingers in it.

"I have to change now." Yama than pulled away from Mr. Dosei and walked away.

Once she was out of sight Mr. Dosei fixed his glasses and smirked. He than walked away and left.

I'm gonna break every single one of his fingers. No I'm gonna kill him. HES HITTING ON A STUDENT. What kind of teacher is he?!

And he has the AUDACITY to tell yama who to hang out with. That bastard!

I love yama more than he could ever! I love yama more than he WISHES he could. I'm not gonna let him take her away from me.

After that 'incident' I went to change back into my normal clothes and went to find yama as fast as possible.

I was walking through the halls trying to find Yamauchi. Sense I was taller than everyone it wasn't so hard. Once I spotted a green haired cutie I immediately started walking to her. She was talking to that PEDO.

I walked up from behind. I wrapped my arms around yamaguchi and laid my head on her shoulder. I could tell people were looking at us, even that teacher.

"T-tsuki?"

"I'm tired..." I nuzzled my head into yamaguchi's shoulder.

"Your such a baby!" Yama laughed as she turned around and hugged me. As oshe did I smirked at Mr. Dosei and laughed.

He gritted his teeth.

Mr. Dosei than pulled Yamauchi away from me and into his arms.

"What the hell?!" I yelled

"I already told you Yamaguchi you shouldn't hang out with such a... delinquent."

"He's not a delinquent! He's my best friend!"

At this point everyone was already in class  and we were making quite a ruckus.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You pedophile!" I yelled

"Your right... I guess I do like my women young and innocent... I love to ruin that innocence."

I was Than pushed away and I saw Mr. Dosei drag yamaguchi away from me.

"TSUKI!" She had tears and her eyes and she was reaching out to me.

"YAMA!" I quickly got up and ran to catch up with them. Mr. Dosei started booking it down the hall with yamaguchi still trailing behind him

I ran as fast as I could and soon I was able to reach yama. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back. We fell to the ground and I hugged yama tight.

"You prick! Just give me the damn girl!"

"OVER MY DAMN DEAD BODY" I yelled "ILL DIE BEFORE I LET YOU TOUCH HER."

"What is going on out here?!" A teacher said walking out into the hall.

Yamaguchi was crying into my chest and Mr. Dosei looked crazy and messed up.

"HES A DAMN PEDOPHILE!" I yelled hugging yama closer protecting her.

"Ok that's it! Mr. Dosei! I want you to go to the principals office immediately! We do NOT allow pedophiles to work at this school!" The teacher than dragged Mr. Dosei away.

"What happened?!" Hinata walked out of the room to see yamaguchi crying

Hinata ran over and kneeled down and gave yama a hug. I picked up yamaguchi Bridal style and decided to take her to the nurse.

Once I got to the office I sat her down on the bed and explained to the nurse on what had happened. The nurse said that yamaguchi will be ok and she had to report what happened to the principals office.

"Yamaguchi are you ok?" I asked standing infront of yama as she sat on the side of the bed.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and sadness in her face.

I wiped her tears and held her face,

"It's gonna be ok.. he won't hurt you anymore.." and before yamaguchi could respond I gently placed my lips on hers

She kissed me back. The kiss felt like it was forever.. her lips were soft and tasty..

"I like you yama.." I whispered

"I like you to tsuki." Yama smiled as she kissed me again.

I promise I won't let him hurt you.. I hope that bastard rots in prison for what he's done.

Ok yes I know it took FOREVER for this chapter and I KNOW I said I would be back on schedule...

But I started watching anime and I got distracted ok?!

I HAVE ADHD I CANT SUT STILL FOR LONG OK?!

Anyway I'll try to post as often as I can, I won't be posting every night (I don't think??) I maybe will?? We'll have to see.

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Word count: 1499

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 143 11
Short cute little Haikyuu oneshots. I take requests :3 No smut, happy endings only squad ❤❤ Remember to like! 😉 Reminder:-You are loved!
307K 4.6K 26
A little book of oneshots with ships including Kagehina, daisuga, asanoya, kuroken, iwaoi, tsukkiyama, BokuAka and any other ships you would like to...
42K 679 20
Just some innocent, fluffy haikyuu one shots :) ☁️ NO LEMON/ SMUT 🍋 I've written about: Tanaka (1) Oikawa(2) Sugawara(1) Nishinoya (1) Tsukishima(...
4.4K 137 23
Some Haikyuu oneshots I mostly prefer to write hurt comfort since writing is how I process trauma Requests are okay, just no smut. I'm not really com...