If I know me

By AkeylaWanda2006

Akeyla Smith is just a normal country girl who is a youtuber. One day she was hanging out with her Boyfriend... More

Besties got a celebrity boyfriend
Instagram Follow and DM
Time to meet Morgan
Forth of July and Bonfires
Its December
Christmas shopping
Hanging out
Hanging out at the farm
That time of month
I can't wait any longer
Wedding planning
Wedding cake and Moving out
other story
moving in
Spin you around
Couples time
Tik Tok
Going to the studio
Double date photoshoot
Christmas with the Wallens
I can't sleep
Christmas Eve
Tik tok trend
Christmas day
Shellby and Thomas wedding
YouTube video
New Puppy
Guess what
Gender reveal party
Nursery
Tomorrow is the day
its finally here
Not good at not
WE'RE HOME
Trying for a baby
New years eve
Youtube video
Suprise!
I don't feel good
this is messed up
I'M SO EXCITED
CMT Awards
Not an update
Still goin down
Outlaw
On Tour
Going home
Huge news
telling the fans and first appointments
Gender reveal
A couple months later
Pregnancy photoshoot
Sister in law time
3 months later
Newborn photoshoot
Happy birthday
Suprise
Another birthday
sorry
Potty Training
Happy 2nd anniversary
First day of Rifle season
Finally
Well how did that happen
Well...
Valentine's day
Gender reveal
SUPRISE
sorry it had to be said
maternity shoot
Three weeks later
newborn photoshoot
YouTube video
About me
Happy Mothers day
Happy fathers day
Happy birthdays
The end

Clingy

254 4 0
By AkeylaWanda2006

Akeyla's POV
Today me Morgan Shellby and Thomas are at the studio. "Me and Shellby are gonna get somethingto drink" I said. "Ok" The boys said. After we got our drinks we started heading back to the room when we heard Morgan talking. "Sometimes shes just so clingy" Morgan said. I ran off before I could here him say anything else. Shellby chased after me. "Im sorry he said that about you" Shellby said. "Its ok can you go back to the room and tell him I'm gonna hang out in the lobby and to let me know when he's done" I said. "Sure I can do you want me to come back out to be with you after" Shellby asked. "No you can stay in there if you want" I said. "Ok" she said.

Morgans POV
"Sometimes shes so clingy which I love because she wants to be around and it makes me feel special cause she wants to be around me" I said. Shellby walked in. "Akeyla is gonna hang out in the lobby and to let her know when your done" Shellby said. "Is everything ok" I asked. "Yeah she just wants to be alone for a little bit" Shellby said.

After there done
Morgans POV
"Ready babe" I asked Akeyla. "Yup" she said. She walked really fast to the truck normally she holds my hand but tonight tonight she didn't. When we got in the truck I put my hand on her thigh like I always do but she pushed it away and stared out the window. Her favorite song came on and she wasn't singing along. We got home and she went straight to our room put on her pajamas and laid down. When I was ready for bed and laid down she didn't cuddle up to me like she normally does. "Whats wrong darlin" I asked pushing her up by me. "Earlier at the studio you said I was clingy so I'm givingyou the space you wanted" She said. "I also said how much I love that your clingy" I said. "You did" She asked. "I did your not a bad clingy I think its cute you always want to be around me" I said. "I'm sorry for acting like this baby" Akeyla said. "Its ok I love you darlin" I said. "I love you to" she said cuddling up to me. I gave her a kiss. How did I get so lucky to have her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 662 21
Morgan Wallen meets a cute bartender when he's visiting Nashville. What happens when he finally gets the courage to ask the girl out? [whiskey glass...
44.3K 60 128
Instagram Story about Kian Lawley. For a famous model and actress dating a youtuber that not so many know about, both are surprised by the abrupt cha...
2K 85 7
Country's favourite fast living, whiskey drinking bad boy Morgan Wallen is at the hight of his fame, when out of the blue he wakes up in the middle o...
62.3K 2.1K 21
Long distance relationships have been known for failing... Especially when you don't even know their name... Maybe it would be better to play it safe...