What Happens Behind Closed Do...

By cannedzucchini

Although y/n had worked at the BAU for three years, her life and troubled past remained somewhat reserved fro... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Epilogue
The Final Rose
little announcement

Chapter Seventeen

7.2K 108 160
By cannedzucchini

Those words went straight to your core again, "red" you said to him "It's short and gets the point across." he hummed in response before he lifted you up again on his hard member as his hands moved to take your shirt off.

His hands raked up and down your sides before he pulled your shirt off of you revealing a completely sheer lace bra. "You wore that just to tease me, didn't you?" he said before his face plunged into your chest and started to kiss all over you.

His hands moved behind your back and wrapped around you pulling your body even closer to yours. His hands unclipped your bra and he threw it across the room before his mouth moved closer to your breasts and his fingers unzipped your skirt and you slid it off.

When he pulled you closer your core went flush against his dick that was practically ready to break through his pants and you could feel it. You grinded against it and your core was practically begging for more, you had a puddle forming in your panties. "Y/n" he moaned into your chest before his mouth latched onto your nipple.

He played with your nipple with his tongue while his calloused fingers glided over your other nipple and slightly pinched it. Your hands raked through his hair while you slightly tugged on it. You were moaning and breathing heavily out of pleasure. He nipped at your nipple lightly before you moaned in delight at the pressure his mouth sent to your core.

You moved your hands from his hair to his pants as you tried to unbutton them but he stopped you for a second, "let's move this to my room." he said in a deep voice in your ear before he picked you up and brought you to his room.

He kicked the door closed with his foot while you were still in his hands and he laid you down on the bed and got on top of you. Aaron started kissing on your breast again before he slowly moved his mouth down your body.

His thumbs hooked into the sides of your panties and pulled them off of your hips. His mouth hovered slightly over your core teasing you when your hands moved to his hair again to try and tell him to start. "Hands off," he said in a deep tone but you didn't listen.

You tugged at his hair slightly to egg him on again before he spoke again, "Hands off" he growled out hungry to dominate you. You were a brat and wouldn't let him have his way, "Make me." you said back to him.

Something snapped inside him like he was waiting for you to give him those words.

Quickly his hands grabbed yours out of his hair and he pinned them over top of you before he stood up and grabbed his belt. When he came back he crawled over top of you to tie you in. While he wrapped your wrists into the loop and you didn't like the power he had over you right now.

His waist was leaning slightly against yours and you could feel his hard member against you. To fuck with him you bucked your hips up slightly and grinded against his member from underneath. You moaned out over sexually before his hand pressed your hip down so you couldn't move your hips.

"You don't get to do that without my permission." He said while getting off of you. You forgot that he was just tying your wrists up and you tried quickly to move your arms but they were held down. "Ow" you yelped out slightly

"What were you expecting?" he boomed at you before he walked back to the end of the bed.

You were begging for release within your legs because of all the waiting Aaron forced you to. You pressed your legs together and arched your back to try for some release. His hands harshly gripped your legs and spread them apart completely exposing you in front of him. "God, you're impatient."

You whined out to him, "Please Aaron." he looked up at you "don't make me stop you." His words frightened you and you suddenly were quiet.

His mouth hovered again before he pulled your waist closer to him and his lips met your core. He kissed it slightly before his tongue went straight up your slit and met you at your clit. It was rough but it felt like heaven. His tongue rolled and flicked against your slit like he was trying to devour you. You moaned out in delight before your breathing picked up.

Your entire body was on fire and while Aarons's tongue flicked on your clit, your back arched against him. His hand gripped your hip to press you down but instead, he just held your hip tightly. The pain shot straight to your core again and you moaned out "Aaron."

You went to move your hands again to hold onto his head and the belt held you back before you yelped out again. Aaron looked up, "Be careful, princess." His words rolled off of his tongue as he moaned into your slit and the vibrations and pleasure shot through your body.

His tongue paused for a second before you felt two fingers slip inside you. You moaned out to the immaculate feeling that was protruding all over your body. His fingers slid out slightly until he shoved them back in again and curled them up inside you. Your moans were spitting out of you every other second, "God you're so hot." his words took over you.

His thumb pressed circles against your clit while his fingers curled inside you. You felt the pressure build in your stomach and it begged to be released. Your breathing picked increasingly and you moaned "Aaron," you were speaking through breaths, "I'm about to cum. I-"

"I know baby" he moaned out to you and he increased his pace sending immense pleasure through your body. His fingers kept pace as you felt the pressure hit its peak. Your body screamed out in pleasure as you hit your orgasm and your back completely arched.

"Oh sir, oh my, oh, Aaron." You felt your vision blur as your body danced on an immaculate high through a wave of pleasure. You felt your legs shake as Aaron rubbed you through your orgasm before you finished and he pulled back for a second to look at you.

Your breathing steadied as you sat up on your elbows. Aaron crawled on top of you, "you okay for more?" he asked sweetly, slightly pulling away from his dominance, "please" you begged before all of his dominance went over him again.

Aaron lined himself with you and thrust inside without hesitation. He waited for a second to let you adjust before he pulled himself almost completely out and then bottomed out inside you. The pressure between your hips made you moan out for him. "Sir" you gasped.

Aaron's lips met yours as he began to pace himself inside you. He slammed himself inside of you over and over again. The sound of Aaron and your moans between kisses filled the heat of the room. The noises of your skin hitting together as Aaron groaned into your neck while his face nuzzled there.

His thrusts continually hit your G spot and your screams of pleasure rang out against him. Aaron gave you completely what you asked for. His grunts started to increase as his pace did and you felt him twitch slightly on one of them.

You were completely pinned beneath him as his grip on you tightened. You wish you could run your hands all over him but something about being tied up makes everything more intense. As his thrusts increased Aaron's hand snaked down to your clit and almost instantly you felt the pressure in your stomach again.

His thrusts coupled with his hand rubbing circles on your clit caused your breathing to speed up again and the pressure was just begging to be released. You moaned again and Aaron picked up on it as he increased his pace of everything.

You finally felt the pressure release and you clenched around his dick as he rode you through your second orgasm. The white blurs played in your sight as your legs shook again. You screamed his name out in pleasure as you continued to clench around Aaron's member.

He twitched when you did that and you felt his thrusts become sloppier as he moaned your name into your neck where he has nestled his head. His sloppy thrusts continued as he rode through his high and you two breathed in sync.

It was like your bodies had completely matched up and were together. When you both had completely finished the two of you just laid there for a few seconds Before you felt the absence of Aaron.

you heard a sink running before you felt a warm washcloth in between your legs. You were extremely sensitive there and your body jumped a little at the feeling. "Hey, shhh," he said calmly "are you okay?" he finished concerned about you. It was like he was a completely different person than who you met in that bedroom

"I'm okay, I'm just a bit sensitive right now," you said before you saw him move closer to you. His arms reached over you. "This might sting a bit when I take them down but it'll only last a few seconds," he said in your ear when you felt hands on your wrists being released from the belt that he had managed to loop you into against the bedpost.

You felt your hands reign free from being held back and you pulled them close to you. It's not that they hurt but you had insane pins and needles in them which hurt somewhat to move. "Yeah, they kind of hurt slightly." you squeaked out.

"Will these go away? It's not that I don't want them, they just hurt more than anything else."

"Okay give me a second I have something for it," he said before he left the room for a second and came back with a bottle of lotion from the bathroom. He pumped a little into his hand and rubbed your wrists with the moisturizer.

"It won't magically make them go away but the aloe and stuff in it are supposed to help." He said looking focused on your wrists before looking up at you. "That's okay, they're hot anyway," you said as you grabbed him and pulled him in for another kiss.

You pulled away from him for a second, "I like seeing when you mark me up but" you paused for a second looking at his neck, "I don't know how you feel about those." you left marks on his neck like there was no tomorrow. It was kind of payback from the first night but it also just came naturally. Yeah, it's payback.

Aaron moved out of the way slightly to let you use the bathroom because he knew you needed to pee after sex. You tried to stand as your legs wiggled slightly but you really didn't want helo so you pretended nothing was wrong. You walked to the bathroom with a slight limp in your step.

You peed and walked back into the room completely forgetting that you were still completely naked. You kind of covered yourself before Aaron said something, "hey do you want something of mine?" he was mentioning the clothes because he was in boxers and a shirt when you came back into the room.

You began to pick up your things from his room soon realizing that your bra and underwear were in his Kitchen. You didn't make eye contact with him the whole time. You didn't want to tell him that you were leaving.

"You okay?" He said again

"I- uh" you paused "I can't find my top or my bra," you said while you put on your underwear and skirt that was left in the room.

"You can wear one of my shirts if you like. Are you not staying?" he said a bit saddened by the thought that you wouldn't be staying over.

"I mean... I really hadn't planned on it. I thought that was kind of our deal." you said looking up slightly at him to make eye contact.

"If that is what you want then that's okay. I can call a cab for you or drive you home. I know you drove here but" he paused for a second clearly distraught that you were not going to be staying the night.

"It's okay," you interrupted him, "I'll stay, I guess I can just grab my things from the dining room tomorrow morning," you said in the spree of the moment not really thinking. You really wanted to go home and something was screaming at you to leave.

There was a bit of happiness that shined on his face when you said you would stay and you like how you had that effect on him. "Can I borrow some clothes," you asked hesitantly and for some reason you fully expected him to say no despite him asking only a few minutes ago.

"Yeah, of course, I have kind of anything. What do you want?" he said getting up and reaching for his dresser. "Just like sweatpants and a shirt if you have that." he dug through his drawer slightly before he pulled out massive grey sweatpants and a shirt for you.

You put the clothes on and you knew how ridiculous you looked but you loved the smell that his clothes gave you. When you took a breath in it was oak and wood and all of these warm scents that reminded you of a warm log cabin the winter after you came home from a long day of skiing. It was a scent that you wished you could stay in but you knew you couldn't.

His hands patted the bed where the empty space for you was. He laid down on the right side so that you could be there on the left and you walked over to lay down and get into the bed. His arm wrapped around your stomach as you laid on your side and he spooned you close to him.

Something about laying with him was nice but your body was screaming at you to get up and leave and you couldn't make them stop.

His face nuzzled close up to your neck as your back was pressed snug against his chest. His hand was snaked around your waist and he held you tightly. "I really liked that," he said in your ear.

And like that his words ended everything inside that was telling you to leave. You relaxed in his touch and let your body move even closer to his.

"Me too." was all you said before you felt your eyelids grow heavy and you let them close. Peacefully falling asleep in his arms.

It was perfect

***

You woke up to a pitch-black room and you had no clue what time it was. You and Aaron hadn't moved at all and you were still both snug to each other.

You looked around for a second to see if your phone was nearby but you know that it wouldn't be until it was literally right next to you on the nightstand.

You grabbed your phone and looked for the time. 4:45 AM was what your phone said before you heard Aaron rustle a little bit.

That sick feeling that was telling you to leave his house attacked you again and you felt your whole body go into a panic and you felt your eyes brin full with tears before you wiped them back. I need to leave oh my god I'm having a panic attack.

You lightly rolled out of his Aarons arms making sure to be extremely quiet. You stood up still wearing Aaron's clothes and wandered around the room in the pitch-black dark grabbing up the clothes that you thankfully had gathered last night.

You opened the door quietly being extremely thankful that it did not creak in the process. You walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where you wandered around looking for the Bra that he threw across the room. You were shaking with guilt and angst that flooded your panic and you felt the tears finally brim over

Why am I crying right now?

Thank god for your phone flashlight or you wouldn't be able to find anything. You grabbed your a bra and the sweater that was also thrown and wandered around for a second. Go back to bed this is only going to make things worse. Your brain was yelling at you just to ignore your gut feeling but it is hard to explain your emotions when you are mid panic attack.

You found a small piece of paper and wrote a note because you didn't want him knowing why you really left

"Im sorry I had to leave early." you wrote on the paper and drew a small heart after it.

You walked to the door and opened it quietly before walking out and closing the door behind you. You were punched in the face with the cold December freeze in the air. Something about it made everything way worse and it caused the panic to kick in fully and the tears to brim over without an ability to control them

You had no clue what to do now. You were standing on a sidewalk, all alone, completely sobbing, and it was all your fault. What is wrong with you y/n? I did this all to myself. everything would have been fine if I had just gone back to bed. Why do I feel like crap though?

You had no other options

And going back inside was not one of those options

You knew why you left, you knew the reason you were having a panic attack, you knew why your gut was telling you to run for the hills, but you refused to admit it to yourself. It's all their fault.

You pulled your phone out and pressed the only caller you knew would pick up

"Please pick up. Please I really need you right now." You said to your phone as the tears fell out of you uncontrollably

"Please Pic-"

"Hello?" they picked up the phone but you could not respond all you did was sniffle

"Hello? Y/n? Are you okay?" they said again over the phone. Their worries greatly increasing.

"Emily" you sobbed into the phone

"I need you to come pick me up... i- um... I am outside Aa- Hotch's House"

___

3220 words

Oh hey sexies

Y/n has some issues... it'll get explained eventually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.3K 30
Y/n's trauma leads to her fallout and Spencer's relapse. After an altercation at work Y/n decides to disappear, leaving Spencer alone. After years of...
79.6K 1.8K 19
Y/N has always dreamed of going to Paris and her team at the BAU wanted to help make that dream a reality. The group is more like family than coworke...
177K 2.7K 40
| Currently being re-written | Y/n has been at the BAU for five year, she's comfortable with whole team. But shes closer around Agent Hotchner. She b...
337K 6.8K 21
Y/N begins to work at the BAU and is instantly interested in Aaron Hotchner. After several years and many crazy events, they try to work out their tr...