Love Is A Psychopath [Jeff th...

By thickerthandeath

You live alone. You have one friend. You were an outcast. According to the rest of the world, anyways. You w... More

Love Is A Psychopath [Jeff the Killer X Reader]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
***HALLOWEEN SPECIAL***
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
***Christmas Special***
Chapter 22
Important A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Quick A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Prepare for Extreme Awkwardness in 3...2...1...
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 **Jeff's Birthday Part One**
Chapter 44 **Jeff's Birthday Part Two**

Chapter 21

2.4K 88 13
By thickerthandeath

"(Y/n)! You coming down for dinner, or no?" BEN shouted, popping his head into your room.

"Yeah, hold on... Just one more minute..." You mumbled, your tongue sticking out of your mouth in concentration as you played your favorite video game, (f/g).

"Slender says he's gonna come up there..."

"... Hmm... Okay, I guess I'll be done for now." You muttered as you paused the game and jumped up to your feet. You huffed, blowing some (h/c) strands out of your face.

You made your way downstairs, to the table, where everyone was seated. The only seat left was, of course, next to Jeff.

You frowned slightly, taking a seat. Looking over the table, you noticed nearly everyone was eating the same meal, except for a few of them- (f/f), your favorite food. Except for Eyeless Jack, who was eating kidneys. As usual.

The corners of Jeff's mouth seemed to twitch up into a smirk, making his smile seemingly mischievous. You shrugged it off. After all, it was Jeff.

"I made (f/f), because Jeff told me that you just did your first kill since moving in with us... And that you came up with your own creepypasta name. I thought it'd be a good chance to have a welcome meal, since we didn't have one and you recently moved in." Slenderman said.

Jeff scoffed, his eyes harboring a knowing look. His dark orbs settled on you, awaiting a reaction.

You glanced at Jeff, raising an eyebrow when you noticed his firm gaze. "Have something to say, Jeff? 'Cause I'd like to hear it. Enlighten me."

"It's nothing really... I was just wondering why you get this amazing meal, you know, for committing your first 'real' murder as one of us, when you didn't actually kill everyone. You let two kids witness you kill their father. You showed your face to them, and told them your name. And then you left them. You never made sure they wouldn't tell anyone. You know they will."

Slender, despite having no eyes, seemed to stare at you. No, more like through you.

"Uh... Why bring that up now?" You asked, avoiding eye contact. Everyone's attention was now on you. It felt uncomfortable, to say the least.

"You left people alive, after they saw your face, and your kill?" Slender boomed.

"Well... They didn't see the whole thing, I made sure they were in another room... And you know I don't kill the innocent." You said, your anxiety about the situation fading. Confidence took its place. You looked at Slender.

"But you can't let people see your face..." Masky said.

"And you certainly don't leave them alive if they do." Slender said.

"They aren't going to do anything, geez. And if they do, I'll go back and finish them. You don't have anything to worry about." You snapped, shaking your head. "I'm not stupid."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you led them here." Jeff stated.

"I'm not that reckless. It's not like I just started killing."

Jeff returned your annoyed scowl with a devious smirk.

"Sure seems like it." Jeff retorted.

You hopped up, your chair tipping over and falling to the ground. You shook your head. You had one hell of a temper, and Jeff had managed to set it off within the past three minutes.

"Maybe this was a bad idea. I haven't even been here that long and you guys are already criticizing my actions and the way I kill."

"Well, you can't blame us when you were the one who was reckless." Eyeless Jack muttered.

"Not reckless. Merciful. Unlike you guys, I have a heart. And I don't blame you for thinking my actions were reckless, but I do expect you guys to trust me with this. I don't know what I was thinking, surrounding myself with a bunch of killers. At least when I kill, I kill for a reason." You said.

Jeff opened his mouth, about to say something. He was cut off by Slender.

"(Y/n), I understand. Jeff, you should not have even brought it up. Forgive me for saying what I did, child. I am sure that you have your reasons for letting them live. Everyone, we must not forget that (y/n) has her own killing style, and she has the right to show mercy when she pleases." Slender's voice seemed to have a more gentle tone than it previously had. "I have faith that you know what you are doing, (y/n). Just please, be careful whenever you go out, in case they did indeed go to the police."

You nodded, calming yourself down. You mentally thanked him for understanding and not seeing you as stupid. You gently picked up your fallen chair, shooting an apologetic look Slender's way.

Jeff grumbled and got up.

"I still think that was stupid." He said, making his way towards the front door.

"Jeff, where are you going?" Slender asked.

All eyes were on Jeff's back.

Jeff turned, his eyes locking directly with yours.

"I have some... business... to take care of." He smirked, opening the door.

That smirk could only mean something bad. You knew what his so-called 'business' was, and you were not going to let him do it.

You scowled and darted after him. As soon as you stepped outside, you pushed Jeff from behind.

Jeff turned towards you, his eyes full of amusement.

"Can I help you?" He asked, his tone making you tense up.

"Don't you dare do it." You glared at him. "Don't go kill them."

"Why not? I think I have the right to. And I have a knife with their names written all over it."

You shoved Jeff hard, causing him to stumbled backwards and trip. A smug smirk started to inch itself onto your face. Just then, Jeff's hand flashed towards you, latched onto your wrist, and yanked you down with him.

The moment you fell on the ground, Jeff hopped up and retrieved his knife. "I want to play a game."

You stared dubiously at him.

"Okay, Jigsaw. What kind of game?" You rose to your feet, as you kept your eyes trained on Jeff.

Jeff's eyes gleamed with mischief as his smile only widened.

"Let's have a knife fight. You win, I won't kill them. I win, you'll kill them, and I'll watch."

You glanced over towards the house- everyone had left the dinner table and was now outside, watching you two face off.

Slender covered Sally's eyes, trying to get her to go inside. Sally refused and peeked anyways, her eyes wide and attentive.

Flick and BEN were talking quietly to each other. You figured they were probably betting on who would win.

Masky and Hoodie stood by Slenderman's side, watching you and Jeff whilst eating cheesecake.

The rest of the creepypastas joined them, watching with amused expressions.

You looked back at Jeff. The corners of your lips twitched up into a small smile.

You took in a deep breath, and pulled a knife out of your pocket. Jeff mimicked your actions, his hand gripping a knife stained with some poor victim's dry blood. You nodded.

"Let the games begin." You laughed, taking a defensive stance. To be honest, you did feel sort of badass quoting Jigsaw, because you liked what he said and how he said it. And it was fit for this situation.

You waited for Jeff to make the first move. Naturally, he did. It was Jeff, after all.

Jeff lunged towards you, his knife just narrowly missing you as you shifted left. You anticipated that move.

You took that chance to leap towards Jeff, bringing your knife down towards his face. Jeff moved, but the knife ended up coming into contact with his shoulder as it sliced through his hoodie.

"Oh, you're gonna get it now. This was my favorite hoodie." Jeff chuckled maniacally, as he whipped his arm towards your side.

You tried to sidestep again, but this time, the knife grazed your hip.

"I guess you'll just have to get a new one. Especially after I'm done spilling your blood all over it." You smirked, thrusting your knife towards his chest.

"I think it'll be your blood instead of mine." Jeff said, parrying the blow. He grabbed your wrist with his free hand, trying to twist so you'd drop the knife.

"You sure about that?" Your grip on the knife tightened, and you countered his move by jerking your hand the opposite direction, exposing him. You kicked Jeff's abdomen, forcing him to let go of your wrist.

Jeff stumbled back but regained his balanced and flew towards you. He jabbed the knife towards you, catching you in the shoulder.

You grimaced but used that moment to slice his stomach.

"I am." Jeff said, nicking your cheek.

You felt a little bit of blood drip down your cheek.

"I wouldn't be." You threw the knife at him, distracting him. Jeff stepped to the side and watched the knife fly past him. He reached towards the blade to pick it up from the ground. That was when you took your chance.

You smashed your body into his, from the side, causing Jeff to stumble. He straightened up, smirking, as he now had two knives, and you had none.

"Smooth, you're a great fighter." He said sarcastically.

You smirked. You planted your foot on his chest and pushed. Jeff's head whipped back, hitting the tree that you had gotten him close to.

You saw a flash of white as Jeff's arm quickly lashed out and grabbed your shirt. He pulled you towards the tree, moving so that the two of you had switched positions. One of his arms rested on your neck, while he impaled the trunk of the tree, with his knife, to the right of your head. He leaned in close. You could smell the metallic stench of blood as his mouth was parted in a victorious grin. He now gripped your knife in his hand, and held it close to your face. He was about to speak, when you fell to the ground.

He looked down, expecting to see your body leaning against the trunk. What he saw was you smirking, and crouching, looking up at him.

You sprung up, tackling him down to the ground.

Jeff shoved you off and took position hovering over you, the knife to your throat.

"Well this is nostalgic, isn't it?" His deep voice reverberated in your ear.

"Mmm," You hummed, as you flipped Jeff over, straddling him once more. "It is."

Jeff grinned up at you and brought his face closer to yours, causing you to shift a bit. Jeff took that chance to turn the tides again.

As he, again, straddled you, his dark eyes stared into your determined (e/c) ones. Jeff used his free hand to pin both of yours on the ground, by your head. He brought his knife up to your cheek, letting the flat part of the blade rest on it.

Jeff broke into a crazed fit of laughter.

"You look ridiculous. You have little cuts and scrapes all over." He laughed.

You started giggling. "I could say the same to you."

Jeff slid off of you, resting himself beside you. His laughing got louder, and so did yours. You two couldn't stop.

The others just watched this odd sight, some looking confused, others joining in the lighthearted laughter.

You rolled into your side, laughing so hard that your sides started to hurt. You looked over at Jeff, whose normally menacing eyes were instead full of an insane delight.

You took in a deep breath, holding back your laughter so you could get at least one line out.

"Game over."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 984 47
"Hey Jeff?" "Hm?" "C-Can I ask you a question?" "What is it?" "Why did you cut your eyelids..?" He chuckled softly and stared at me without blinking...
8.7K 141 10
You and Jeff had been best friends and neighbors since you were both little and basically grew up together, until you almost turned thirteen and move...
192K 11.4K 42
SECOND BOOK IN THE KILLER ROMANCE SERIES (SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST BOOK) -+- You were left broken. Heart crushed to pieces, you try t...
365K 8.8K 19
A love story between two twisted hearts. As your world falls apart you meet the famous serial killer Jeff. What will happen? *Warning: contains viole...