Reincarnated as the "Unfortun...

By A_OTAKU_WRITER

Satoshi Mitsuru, a high school student in a prestigious private school of Goldenberg. Has everything includin... More

ORGIN AND CHARACTERS
Meeting God
WELL... I LIVED AGAIN
Oh well
INFORMATION
MY FAMILY IS TOO CLINGY
MY FIRST BIRTHDAY
MAGIC
MEETING A MALE LEAD
PLANNING
HIDE OUT
START
ESCAPING
BEASTMEN VILLAGE
A WEEK
THE FOX TRIBE
Sakura?
Fairies and... an intruder?
A Fox? Wait a minute...
Male Leads everywhere
This is cunning..?
Rest
Departure
LION TRIBE: Lily
This house needs a clean
Leo
Only the start
Let's just sleep
It's time to go home...
Human Kingdom: Home..?
Encounter
The Heroine

GETTING KIDNAPPED

10.6K 493 18
By A_OTAKU_WRITER

Tatsuya's POV:

'Today is the day where my freedom will be taken. And what do I do about it...'

"Something."

"Hmm? What was that dear?"

"Oh, it was nothing mother."

I answered with a bright smile, as the joyous discussion continued. Not knowing that something will happen this very night after dinner.

.

.

Finishing dinner, I excused myself as we all bid each other good nights and then proceeds to walk to my room, my footsteps echoing from the silent corridors.

'Hmm, I wonder how they'll react when they find out about the kidnapping.'

I pondered, as I reached my room.

It was now time for bed... And during midnight is when they attack. So I had no choice but to be cautious in my sleep, lest I really want to fall into their ploy.

I thought about it hard, and my decision is as clear as day. I'm determined to save the other children... That is if there are any, but it wouldn't hurt just to be sure right?

With a sigh, I made a bee line towards my bed, and covered my self with the soft silky sheets. It felt so comfortable that it made me drowsy almost immediately.

A yawn escaped my mouth, as I snuggled close to a spare pillow. Feeling it's slightly cold temperature made the irresistible drowsiness even worse.

'Just a little nap would suffice...'

I thought as I slowly closed my eyes, embracing the cool feeling of darkness.

It felt nice to be able to sleep so peacefully...

Even when fully knowing my fate, I still feel so relaxed~

'Let's get some good nap. After all, energy will be needed in order to save the other children right?'

With that, I fully succumb to my drowsiness, and fell asleep on the feather like bed.

.

.

I was awoken by the sudden intrusion of an unfamiliar presence coming from where the bathing place is located.

So with my senses on alert mode and body jolted awake, I pretended to still be asleep. Sensing the presence getting nearer each second that passes by.

When the intruder was about a meter away, they suddenly came to a halt. I could here the intruder shuffling to get something.

'Probably some high dosage of sleeping gas, just to make sure I don't wake up in the middle of the operation.'

When I no longer heard the shuffling, and instead heard a clicking noise. I knew that I was about to inhale the gas.

'Unfortunate for the intruder though, I already prepared for this. Kudos for trying though.'

*Pshhhh*

That was my signal to get the mask I had purchased secretly in my space to cover my mouth and nose. It also came with an invisible function (Even though it was time limited) so it was really useful as it won't rise any alarms to the intruder.

A minute has passed, and that's when I finally heard from the intruder again, who sighed in relief. He must've thought I fell for his stupid and obvious trick.

As his presence got closer, I stealthily took off the mask and just laid limp in the bed waiting for the intruder's next move.

When I felt two pair of hands gently lifting me up, that was the moment when the plan was set in action.

.

.

"This was easier than we thought~"

Another unfamiliar voice spoke. I could tell that we were already outside the palace, and by the fast pace that we were going, I can conclude that the intruder belongs to the Celeritous group.

Their organization is known for being quick on their feet. Basically the cowards of the Plague organization, the Plague organization is the top brass, and the one who controls lower groups like this.

The main reason the Celeritous group were taken in, were because of their attribute for the element of wind. They claimed to have mastered the way of the wind, and proclaimed that they have dominated the element itself.

But in the end, it was merely a delusion that they have believed.

After all, the wind element, or any element at all cannot be dominated by mere mortals. It was created by a god, and only a god can dominate such power.

As the two continued to chatter, I took the chance to feel the aura around me to identify my location.

I could have probably used magic, but with the two being one of the Celeritous members. They will of course have heightened senses, especially from magic. So that they could run the moment they sensed even the slightest bit of fluctuation or disturbance.

The only thing I liked about their evolution.

.

.

The carriage that I was on halted. I checked the surroundings, to feel that we were in the middle of a path as my two abductors moved to a nearby tree.

'They probably stopped for a break.'

I thought as I opened my eyes. I already knew that I was the only one in the carriage, and by the way that they held a conversation during the trip, I'm certain that I was their first and only target.

I checked my surroundings again, to find out that we had traveled pretty far away during such short period of time. To the point I couldn't sense my home.

'Well that explains the slight uncomfortable feeling a few minutes ago.'

I could feel the two finishing their bussineses and started to come back

'While waiting for this little trip of mine to finish, I should check my status to pass some time. "Status".'

And just like that a screen appeared in front of me. I looked at the transparent screen with half-open eyes and analyzed the components.

{STATUS}

NAME: Osamu Tatsuya                                                                                                                                                        BIRTHDAY: April 7th

AGE: 7 years old
RACE: Human
HIDDEN RACE: Demi human-Angel=LOCKED
MAGIC(S):Water and Light
BLESSING(S):Illusion, Regeneration, Recreation, Space/time, Lightning
LEVEL: 10
TITLE(S): Spell Creator
HIDDEN TITLES: Favored by God of creation, Reincarnated, Prodigy
MP: 750/750
HP: 850/800
IQ: 248
EQ: 116
CHARM: 117
LUCK:
GOOD: 38
BAD: 15
EXPERIENCE: 19

Looking at my status screen, I could proudly say that I indeed have grown since the first time I had been here.

'My health seemed to have taken some damage, possibly from the gas and the space warping.'

Thinking about my health, I took note of strengthening my resistance to things that may possibly harm my body in any way, along with my mentality to.

I felt a familiar uncomfortable experience, as I started to get nauseous from the those horrid teleportation scrolls that they use. Even they puke from the feeling and expects me a child to somehow not get affected and wake up because of it.

'Simply idiotic.'

I thought as I could feel them staggering before hearing them puke at some bushes.

If it weren't for the information that they've been exchanging with each other, I would have been long gone their radar.

I held back a sigh as I slightly squirm in discomfort for them not to get suspicious... And squirming in discomfort was the only way to let my build up stress and frustration go.

'I swear once we go to their hide out, I will make sure to make them see fucking Satan myself.'

_________________________________________________________

*Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.9K 56
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.1M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
97.2K 158 22
just my thoughts tyy for 40k reads in just 16 days BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_