๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐|๐šˆ๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐™ผ...

By psychoxen-

๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ; ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ž. ๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter One:Omega
Chapter Two:Daisies and White Roses
Chapter 3:True Nature
Chapter 4:Real Talk

Chapter 5:Biscuits and Apple Dumplings

353 19 14
By psychoxen-

Betrothed Chapter 5: Biscuits and Dumplings

"I said Cox apples of equal sizes! Are you deaf?!" Jimin said, kicking Baekhyun on the arm with his heels, making the sub beta servant hiss in pain but didn't say anything.

Groveling on the dirty marbled kitchen floor, Baekhyun grimaced as he received another kick from the prince.
"You stupid peasant; can't do anything right!" Jimin growled, stomping his heels on Baekhyun's hand that rested on the floor. Baekhyun's nail cracked and bleed, unwillingly making the servant cry out in pain.

Jimin hated how the servant looked so ugly crying. How dare he look so ugly and cry in front of Jimin's presence?! Pulling his dress up slightly, he brought his foot up and kicked Baekhyun's face to the side.

"Get out my presence, street rat!" Jimin growled, slapping Baekhyun's already red cheeks before turning around. The beta servant whimpered before standing up to bow then leaving the kitchen in haste.

Jimin huffed, crossing his arms; swiftly moving a loose strand of hair behind his ear. His brown eyes flicked towards the Cox apples neatly arranged in a basket on the table. Perhaps he could work with some of them; however he still deemed what he did earlier right. Those who failed to please him shall receive punishment; that's what he grew up to.

It was quite early in the morning for Jimin to be up and about, 5 in the morning to be exact. Of course, servants were up before him and the cooks have already started preparing meals in the kitchen where Jimin is currently on. Ambrosial aroma filled the air, mixing with the morning dew emitting from the open window that leads immediately to the back gardens where laundry and other servant chores take place.

The sky is a murky shade of blue and grey; the sun has yet to rise. Being on an elevated ground, it was quite cold and windy in the palace; Jimin loathed the way the cold wind kissed his delicate and fragile skin. Jimin huffed as he turned to his heels and walked towards the royal pantry, with thoughts of collecting the ingredients he needed for an apple dumpling.

The pantry is quite large, a vast room with tall ceilings filled with shelves of food, preserves, and spices. He made his way to the food preserves, running his small dainty fingers through jars of jams and jellies; looking for marmalade. Each jars of jam and preserves were neatly labeled by someone with elegant writing.

Silently, Jimin read all the labels. Rhubarb… Blueberries… Strawberries… The list of jams went on until his eyes and fingers landed on an orange coloured preserve. Marmalade, finally. Jimin took the jar and headed back to the kitchen where a bowl of carefully prepared suet crust and a plate of peeled and cored Cox apples waited on his previous working space. He was about to blow his top and planned to complain that he doesn't need anyone's help; till he saw who was peeling and coring the apples.

It was Taehyung, surprisingly. The pure blooded omega queen seemed quite stressed yet was pleasantly humming a beautiful tune as his nimble slender fingers glided the knife through the Apple's skin; making satisfying ribbons of apple skin. On the light orange glow of the sunrise through the window, Jimin couldn't help but gasp at his mother's beauty that didn't falter when he aged. Taehyung's copper kissed skin glowed, showing off his healthy state. His musk scent wafting over to Jimin, calming the young omega with his pleasing and calming scent.

In Jimin's eyes, his mother is quite perfect. He's beautiful, dainty, and an excellent queen who's great at acting around peasants, fooling everyone that he's not disgusted by them. Jimin could also see how deep in love his mother is to his father so why… Why did his father have to find another omega and impregnate them, rather than make new children with his mother?

Perhaps his mother isn't as flawless as he thinks he is. Perhaps it's due to the fact that his mother fights back and speaks up against his father? Is it due to the fact that his mother is too kind to peasants? Or is it because his mother engaged in activities that are unomega-like?

Jimin wants to learn from his mother's mistakes. He doesn't want his Yoongi-hyung finding another omega to mate with in the future  because he's lacking in a way. Now however, Jimin doesn't know what he did wrong as to why his Yoongi-hyung started ignoring him ever since their date. He didn't complain when Yoongi slapped him; he took it like a good omega mate would to his alpha. So why is Yoongi upset?

"Ah, Jimin. Good morning." Taehyung softly smiled, placing the knife and apple down on the counter. "Good morning, mummy." Jimin smiled back, embracing Taehyung from behind. Taehyung turned around, bending slightly to return Jimin’s embrace. Their relationship isn’t always rocky; however it is far from blooming. Taehyung still loves his precious baby, even if his attitude right now isn’t the best. For Taehyung, Jimin is still his small baby that he gave birth to 10 years ago.

Namjoon was right; if he really wanted to fix Jimin, he needed to put an effort to change his ways and not always submit to Jungkook’s demands. Now the guild markets, schools, and hospitals are scattered all over Epiphania and the Purple road is almost finished, he has more time to relax and finally be a proper mother to Jimin for once. Jimin is still ten, Taehyung could still hopefully change Jimin’s attitude.

“What are you doing here, mummy?” Jimin asked, breaking the embrace, looking up at his mother’s soft oxen eyes that matched his; gleaming gold in the soft glow of the morning sun. Taehyung’s thin natural rosy lips curved into a soft smile as his slender fingers threaded through Jimin’s dirty blonde hair that came from him. He really took after his mother more. “Well, I heard from the servants that my little omega prince woke up at the crack of dawn to prepare apple dumplings for his Yoongi hyung. I figured you could use some help. Your father wouldn’t be happy knowing you cooked alone.”

“You’re right, I wouldn’t be.”

Jimin and Taehyung turned around, seeing Jungkook walking towards them, a pleasant look on his face as his ocean breeze scent wafted over them like an early summer morning in the Lee Territory. The servants in the room quickly bowed before returning to their duties, as Jungkook preferred them to.

“Daddy! Good morning!” Jimin smiled, latching onto Jungkook for an embrace. “Morning, baby.” Jungkook smiled broadly, lifting Jimin up and peppering him with kisses all over his face. “Morning, dear.” Jungkook greeted, moving closer to Taehyung and pecking him on the lips, flustering the omega queen. “Morning.” Taehyung hummed before darting his eyes behind Jungkook. “Where’s Sungho?”

“I’ll let him sleep longer. Poor baby was exhausted with all the physical training he did yesterday,” Jungkook said, putting Jimin down before going over to the sink and washed his hands, “he did an excellent job of catching a small deer! I couldn’t be more proud.” Jungkook said, smiling broadly at the thought. His alpha son really did take after him. Taehyung smiled at the wonderful news. Sungho is still his son in his eyes. “That’s wonderful!”

“Mhmm.” Jungkook hummed, turning to Jimin who opened the marmalade jar with ease. “Now, what is my strong baby doing, hmm?” Jimin looked up at him, a proud look displayed on his face. “I’m making apple dumplings for Yoongi-hyung!"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he noticed Taehyung's unpleasant look on his face. Taehyung mouthed; "Later." To him before smiling at Jimin. "Want mummy to help you, baby?" Jimin eagerly nodded at that, quite happy that he has his parent's full attention. He could pretend that he's still their sweet and naive baby in their eyes to ease them, especially his mother, to do something that he wants to do for a long time now.

Jimin couldn't deny, he quite enjoyed spending the morning with his parents. Ignoring the pleasant and happy stares of those filthy servants, baking and cooking with his mummy and daddy is fun. Jungkook wouldn't let him go near the stove and Taehyung refused to let him hold a knife. His father also accidentally opened the bag of flour with too much force, causing the flour to spill all over them.

Taehyung insisted on making Queen drop biscuits whilst they waited for the apple dumplings to cook. Jungkook and Jimin agreed, the prince getting a little naughty halfway. Jimin dipped his small hands in the unfinished dough and lightly smacked his parents faces with it, jumping as he did so.

"Why you naughty little prince!" Jungkook chuckled, laughing as he wiped the dough off and carried Jimin, rubbing their noises over. Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes before wiping off the dough with the same cloth Jungkook used to wipe the dough on him off. They haven't bonded as a family for such a long time now. Jimin grew without them realizing it.

Taehyung thought about it, looking at Jimin and Jungkook laughing. They really need to be in Jimin's presence and side, rather than leaving him with servants that are too scared to deny anything Jimin says or demands. Taehyung's eyes fell on Jimin, an urge to kiss his baby's cheeks filled his mind. He gave in. Eight more years and Jimin would have his first heat. He wouldn't be a baby anymore.

Taehyung also got eight more years to fix Jimin's ways.

--
"Noble Jung! Good afternoon!" Baekhyun greeted with a bow as Hoseok entered the kitchen with a smile. "Good afternoon as well, hyung!" Hoseok greeted back before noticing the bandage around Baekhyun's fingers, a frown immediately replacing his broad grin.

"What happened, hyung?" Hoseok asked, his eyes and tone showed the servant of his genuine concern; his slender index fingers pointing at Baekhyun's bandaged finger. "Did you hurt yourself?" Hoseok paused for a moment before looking at the servant straight in the eyes, "or did someone hurt you?"

Baekhyun flinched slightly. As much as he wanted to say it was the prince, he can't. It's not right for a servant to speak ill of his master to other nobles. It could get him into more trouble. "Ah, I accidentally hurt myself whilst harvesting some of the ripe apples, my Lord." 

Hoseok hummed, face morphing into a serene look. "Take care of yourself better, alright?" Hoseok smiled before walking into the pastry storage room. The ice box, they call it. The room is quite small, the size of a closet. The walls were made of oak, lined with tin and zinc. A large block of ice that was saved since winter  sat in the middle of the room, melting and making the floor wet. It's fine though as the Min Territory have frozen lakes all year long so they have a consistent source of ice.

There were shelves in the room, full of pastries and other perishable goods (separated of course). Hoseok went to one shelf, Baekhyun trailing after him. The young noble alpha took a tray of carrot cake he made yesterday off the shelf, a gasp of delight emitting from his mouth; happy about his creation.

"Your cake turned out excellent, my Lord. Amazing work!" Baekhyun praised, receiving a smile from Hoseok. "Thank you, hyung! Now if you'll excuse me; I'll pack this up and hand it to Yoongi later! Oh, I hope the taste is as good as it looks! I hope Yoonie will like it too!" Hoseok exclaimed, carefully walking out the ice box with his carrot cake.

Unfortunately for Hoseok, Jimin was there to retrieve his queen drop biscuits and apple dumplings from the ice box and the prince just so happens to hear what he said.

Hoseok paled when he met Jimin's gaze, clutching the tray of carrot cake as tightly as he can. Jimin's oxen eyes pierced like icicles into his soul, enraged pheromones oozed out of the omega; his powder and vanilla scent was so strong to the point that it hurts one's nose just smelling it.  Jimin didn't say a word and bumped into Hoseok with all his force; making the alpha drop his cake, no matter how hard he was clutching onto it. Hoseok felt like crying, seeing his hard work from yesterday all wasted on the floor.

"Oh my, I didn't see you there." Jimin spat, walking in the ice box to retrieve his apple dumplings and biscuits without remorse; as always.

Hoseok cried as he cleaned his cake up, putting it on the tray; Baekhyun and the other servants who saw, looked at Hoseok with empathy. Only they knew how much of a devil the omega prince is.

--
On a woven basket of twigs with fancy lace cloths, apple dumplings were carefully placed to form a tower with queen drop biscuits neatly circled around it. To make it more pretty and presentable, Jimin added some edible flowers, such as viola and purple pansies.
Now, time to make Yoongi taste it.

He really wanted to avoid talking to Seokjin; the elder omega despises him, he could feel it. Well, he must hate Jimin if he gave him a long sermon yesterday. He wanted to ask Namjoon for Yoongi's whereabouts instead but the couple could barely be seen apart which is quite infuriating but understandable.

In Jimin's eyes they're the perfect couple, so loving and loyal to one another. They're the couple from the old books he read. Both are ethereal, talented, and of noble status. They're perfect. Jimin wanted to have a relationship just like them; well, perhaps not counting the pups. He doesn't want pups but it seems that Yoongi is quite fond of them so he'll have to provide.

Jimin would do anything to keep Yoongi his and his forever.

Jimin knocked on Namjoon's study and unsurprisingly, Seokjin was the one who answered the door. Much to Jimin's surprise, Seokjin's gaze was welcoming and only held a pleasant look. His floral scent is pleasant as usual, telling Jimin that Seokjin held no malice inside. "Oh, Jimin-ah. What brings you here-"

"Mummy! Mummy! Noonas are being mean!" Minjoon cried from behind Seokjin, tugging on his mother's dress. Minjoon is Namjoon and Seokjin's only omega son; always falling victim to his hyung and noonas that are alphas and a dom beta. "Oh what is it now?" Seokjin sighed, picking Minjoon up before turning to Jimin who stood at the doorway awkwardly with his basket of goods. "Come in dear." Seokjin smiled, opening the door larger for Jimin to come in.

Namjoon's study is surprisingly clean and organized despite having an alpha pup and dom beta pup running around with paper swords. Namjoon was passed out on his desk, paperwork all around him. Despite the noise, he surprisingly didn't budge from his sleep.

"Hyejin! MinJin! What did you do to your brother this time?" Seokjin asked calmly yet sternly, his voice didn't raise in volume. The two pups stood in front of Seokjin, brown eyes enlarging to look apologetic. "We were playing castle! Minjoon didn't want to hold a sword so we beat him up!" MinJin exclaimed, being the alpha pup she is. Hyejin elbowed her on the side, causing her to groan and wince. "Well, if you have nothing to defend yourself mummy, you could get defeated." Came Hyejin's smartarse explanation that surely came from Namjoon.

Seokjin sighed. "We'll talk about this later," The elder omega turned to Jimin who has been watching their exchange the whole time, "what do you need, dear?"

"I want to know where Yoongi hyung is. I want to apologize." Jimin flushed as Seokjin's expression lit up in delight. "Ah, he should be with Soobin and Yeonjun in the ballroom."

Jimin smiled before bowing. "Thank you, uncle! I'll get going now." Seokjin nodded and waved him off before turning to his pups to give them a sermon.

Jimin arrived at the ballroom, seeing Yoongi play the piano for Yeonjun and Soobin; the two pups waltzing in the middle of the room. Despite being younger than Yeonjun, Soobin and Yeonjun are similar in height, making Jimin quite jealous that he's probably an inch or two smaller than them. Jimin shook his unnecessary thoughts away and headed towards Yoongi.

Once Yoongi saw Jimin, his pleasant look turned sour and his hands stopped playing the piano. "What can I help you with?" Yoongi coldly asked, hurting Jimin tremendously.

"I-I came to talk a-and apologize for my unforgivable behavior…" Jimin muttered, on the verge of crying. Yoongi's cold words affected him dearly.

Yoongi's face remained blank, turning to Yeonjun and Soobin who were still dancing despite having no music. And it's quite visible that they're only swaying, not really waltzing since Yeonjun was giggling to himself as he stretched Soobin's cheeks and ears. Yoongi smiled at them before his face turning blank when his gaze returned to Jimin.

"Alright, let's talk." Yoongi said, getting off the bench before softly taking Jimin's hand; making the omega flush and squeal mentally in delight. Yoongi led him to the open hall connected to the ballroom, allowing them to see the garden in the rain. The rain made the breeze quite chilly but Jimin knows Yoongi loves it and would keep him calm.

Once Yoongi stopped in the middle of the hall, looking at Jimin with an unreadable expression, Jimin began.
"I-I was hysterical when I didn't see you in the crowd… I was feeling quite lost and confused in the middle of the sea of people, not seeing you. I grew temperamental in the process and when that…" Jimin almost said filthy peasant. "Pup approached me, my emotions overwhelmed me and I accidentally took it all out on that pup. I know I should've apologized, but I still wasn't in the right state of mind that time. I'm really sorry alpha! I really didn't mean to show you what I am when I'm far away from you or didn't see you.  And I really didn't mean what I said! Truly!" Jimin cried, releasing distressed pheromones.

Lies, all lies. Not one part of that apology was true. However, Yoongi doesn't need to know that.

"I-I even prepared biscuits and dumplings for you to eat before giving the rest to the servants!" Jimin sniffled, raising his basket towards Yoongi whose expression softened, falling for Jimin's act. "Oh, I'm sorry baby… I shouldn't have left you alone in an environment you're unfamiliar and I'm sorry for slapping you but you should know that what you did was wrong, alright?" Yoongi scolded, taking his handkerchief out before drying Jimin's tears, releasing calming pheromones at the same time.

Jimin breathed Yoongi's scent in like his life depended on it. The beautiful and intoxicating smell of nature, what running through a forest would smell like; Jimin took it all. "Y-yes hyungie. I was very bad and wrong. I-I'm a brat…" Jimin sniffled, letting Yoongi take his basket of goods and place it on the thick railings before cupping Jimin's cheeks. "Well, you are indeed a brat… My brat." Yoongi smiled, finally showing his gummy smile that Jimin longs to see for a while now.

Everything is falling into Jimin's favour. He'll continue to lie, act and harm anyone if necessary, just to have his precious Yoongi hyung all to himself.

---
A/N:Sorry for the long wait! I hope this chapter is worth the wait. School is shitty, but hey, I miraculously survived!  Thank you everyone for reading this! I might start a new NamJin ff soon so I'm hoping you'll read it too!

Have a good day everyone! - Xenon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 316 48
There were seven of us. Seven guys who were friends since high school and later created a group. Spent a lot of their time together. I couldn't wish...
255K 9K 64
๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ /หŒ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›ษ™๐š—หˆ๐š๐š’๐š™ษ™๐šฤ“/ (๐š—.) ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ฎ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๏ฟฝ...
8K 539 41
Only time will tell if we're meant for this.
310K 15.4K 35
"สแดแดœ ๊œฑสœแดแดœสŸแด… สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด สœแดแดก ษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส€แด‡แด€แด„แด›. สแดแดœ. แด€ส€แด‡. ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ษชษดษข. แดษชษดแด‡." แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœส€ ส™แดส๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แดษดสŸส แดŠแด‡แดษด แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ ส™แดœแด› สœแด‡'๊œฑ แด€ สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡...