Escape From Paris (OLD VERSIO...

By jilomnimaz19

Marinette has to get Chat Noir's ring. After a intense fight she escapes using the horse miraculous. When she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Bonus
Bonus 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Note!

Chapter 12

4.4K 132 216
By jilomnimaz19

Damian returned to the Wayne manor after wandering around Poison Ivy's gardens and sketching, which was after his outing with Marinette. As soon as he walked through the doors he came face to face with all of his family. Todd and Brown had smirks on their faces, Grayson was excited, Cass and Alfred were there, Drake was a zombie (like usual), and Father was impassive.

Damian raised an eyebrow.

"Wow Demon Spawn, or should I say Dami? Didn't know you had it in you to get a girlfriend~. And one who is so cute~" Todd couldn't help himself.

"Wait, that was real? You saw them too?" Drake said in a confused tone. Tt. He can't even tell the difference between real and fake. Marinette was much too gorgeous to just be a hallucination.

"A girlfriend?" Bruce asked.

"Tt." Damian replied curtly, "Merely an acquaintance." But he felt Marinette would not be too happy being called an acquaintance.

"Aw Little D I'm so proud of you! The first friend you made by yourself! Oh wait, actually, your first girlfriend!" Grayson squealed.

"And she made him..." Todd paused for dramatic effect, "Apologize."

"Marinette is Not. My. Girlfriend." Damian cut in before any of the idiots could comment on the apology thing.

"Ooooh. First names already Damian? How come you still call us by our last names?" Brown butted in.

Bruce's eyes glinted and Damian knew, he f*cked up. Giving away Ang- Marinette's first name was a mistake. There would be a file on her by morning, and probably adoption papers once Father saw her picture. She had the looks after all. But he could not let that happen. Inwardly Damian sighed. Now he'd have to go hunt for Father's hidden papers. And his family would probably all stalk Marinette.

"I believe Master Damian would like to eat, and dinner is getting cold." Alfred looked at the family, and they hurried into the dining room as to not face Alfred's punishment.

Damian was glad Alfred had interrupted the discussion. Luckily supper passed with the usual noise and teasing. But not as much as Damian had expected. When the meal was done, Alfred held off the animals but made sure to tell Damian,

"I expect you to invite this Marinette to lunch soon?"

It was phrased as a question, but the young Wayne knew it most certainly was not.

"Yes." The man replied and escaped to go feed Bat-cow.

Meanwhile...

"Plagg, cheddar cheese is not that bad. It honesty tastes and smells better than camemb-"

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY PRECIOUS!" The cat exploded floating towards the girl dramatically, then put a paw on his forehead and pretended to faint, "Pigtails, I'm feeling ill. All of the harmful words you have said about my camembert have left me in pieces."

"Oh put a sock in it, Plagg. Marinette doesn't even wear pigtails anymore," Tikki told him from across the small room, "And eat your cheese. Marinette has better things to do than buy you camembert. Which is expensive."

"But-"

"No." the ladybug kwami said sternly.

Obviously, Plagg shut up and ate his, and I quote, 'Horrible, disgusting American cheese'. Marinette laughed from her place on the bed. Honestly, the kwamii are better friends than her old classmates (with the exception of Chloe, Alix, and Juleka who were the absolute best).

"Hey Tikki?"

The goddess looked up from her cookies.

"Do you think I can go back to the bakery? I want to get some stuff but... I'm scared." Mari's voice trailed off to a whisper.

"I don't see why not, Marinette. As long as you're comfortable with it. After all, that night..." All of them shuddered. Plagg's usual snarky face was now downcast.

"I tried to stop him, Pigtails."

"No no no Plagg. It wasn't your fault. There was nothing you could do." Mari took a breath, "I think I can go back. Maybe even bring my sewing machine with me so I can finish some commissions."

The transformation phrase was said and Ladybug hopped through the portal. Landing on her balcony, there was no sign of anyone. She stepped down, and was about to untransform when she heard footsteps coming cautiously up the ladder. Ladybug true to duck out of the way, but it didn't happen fast enough.

"Ladybug? Why are you in Marislu- Marinette's room?" A familiar face was climbing through the trap door.

"Why are you in here? It's 5 in the morning." Ladybug shot back.

"Uh-um-I- Can I have an interview?" She took out her phone, "So why has Cha-"

"No. Now what are you doing." Ladybug's voice was ice cold, shocking the reporter as the hero interrupted her. Why was Ladybug, savior of Paris, being so rude? Kind of like Marinette these days. Alya should never had been friends with that b**ch.

"Just looking for Lila's college applications." Alya puffed out her chest ridiculously. "My Bff said Marinette took them so Lila wouldn't get in any of the Ivy League schools she applied to! Now I'm finding them! I cant let my best friend get walked over anymore! She needs to stop being so kind to her bully!"

"Well you can look later. Leave." The heroine's commanding voice had the tabloid writer scurrying back the way she came with a look of fear.

As the door clicked shut she grabbed a duffel bag and stuffed her best fabrics and all her sketchbooks in it, along with about three quarters of her clothes. A few of her favourite knick-knacks and presents from friends. A separate bag for her sewing machine and she was gone. Leaving the pink room behind her. Seeing the claw marks marring the wall, and the things thrown around brang [brung?] back memories of that night.

Ladybug shook her head and teleported back to Gotham. It was only 11pm here but Mari was tired. When wasn't she though? Anyways, the girl decided that her commissions could wait until the next day (for once). Marinette closed her eyes and soon drifted off. The kwamii watched their guardian fall asleep, before cuddling up and doing the same. After eating of course.

"MARINETTE!!" four voices shouted in her ear, and Marinette felt water get thrown on her face.

"Wha?" Mari was more than a little disoriented.

"You have to get to work!" Tikki smiled at her, and from her peripheral vision the young guardian saw Plagg and Trixx each holding a plastic cup. Kaalki floated in the air, bored as usual.

"Who splashed water on me, Plagg, Trixx?" Marinette narrowed her eyes at the troublemakers. Like the (not so) smart gods they were, they zoomed off to avoid Marinette's wrath. Once the girl got over being a placemat, she proved to be very, very scary.

Marinette threw on some clothes, [I'm just going to let you guys imagine because I've been wearing my home clothes and pajamas for a while and have no fashion sense anyways] and admired them in the mirror. She did have to stand on the toilet to see her full outfit in the tiny reflective surface, but Mari was proud of it.

Following usual morning routine (which had been interrupted because of Gigantitan) she sat on the floor and stretched, calming herself down to avoid negative emotions. Sure, Marinette had had that crying session but many of her negative emotions were still bottled up deep inside. It was safer to just put on a smile, and think of happiness. Though Mari hadn't had to fake it recently. Gotham really had made her feel safer, although it was the crime capital. The darkness made it easier to slip away and hide, something the bright lights of Paris made it hard to do. And Paris had many bad memories, while Gotham was mainly good ones.

Luckily, Marinette made it out the door on time. It was pretty cold this morning and her Ladybug tendencies were kicking in. She had become more susceptible to the cold, and really liked plants. If she had not been near a plant for more than a few hours, a headache came on.

With five coffees stacked on her arm, Marinette walked down the street. She noticed that Drake had been in the same spot as before looking on the verge of passing out. He looked like a college student. Which reminded her, school was starting in a month. Ah how time flies.

Interrupting her thoughts, a ping could be heard from her phone. Marinette looked down at the notification and froze.

Chlo: Apparently sausage hair planned a graduation trip with her sheep and tabloid announced it on her blog

Chlo: And they picked Gotham

Chlo: Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous how could they be so stupid

Chlo: Oh wait I forgot they share half a brain cell

Chlo: Maribug are you there

Chlo: I can see you reading this

Incoming Call

Chlo

"Maribug, I'm sorry that I just dropped something like that on you." Chloe was genuinely remorseful. She knew her Buginette got panicky with things involving their class when it is sprung on her. Chloe was trying to be better but sometimes she forgot things.

"Oh, no, it's okay Chloe." Chloe heard a deep breath, followed by an exhale.

"I just," another breath was heard, "Get taken off guard sometimes and forget to be happy or snarky." Mari gave a small chuckle, "I'm good now. But seriously, Gotham?"

Chloe uneasily laughed too, still feeling bad, "Yeah, and guess what sausage-hair said?"

"Oh,can you believe I helped Batman when I was visiting my famous Auntie! I'm a civilian aide but OH NO I shouldn't have said that you guys can keep a secret right?" Marinette mocked how Lila would usually tell a story.

Chloe couldn't even be surprised anymore. "Yup, that's almost word for word what the liar said."

Marinette laughed. She had begun walking, and was now at work.

"Sorry Chlo. I'm at work right now. I'll call you later?"

Chloe gave a large gasp and feigned shock, "I can't believe you're ditching me! Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

The two immediately burst into giggles at the blonde girl's catchphrase.

"Okay, seriously, I have to get to work."

"Buh-bye Maribug!" Chlo air-kissed her through the phone.

"Salut!" The bluenette replied as she entered the shop.

And stared in shock. 

My chapters are slowly getting longer, so it will take me longer to update. Idk what this chapter even was. Also, I've been reading so much Daminette fanfiction, I might accidentally forget what happened in mine vs. what happened in someone elses so if that happens please tell me :) And I dont know why there is such a big space at the bottom of each chapter but if I try to get rid of it it messes everything up. It's weird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.9K 50
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette: School Trip Those who know of him, think of Damian Wayne as the cold and...
15.2K 434 24
She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in love unexpectedly? And they had met befor...
279K 9.4K 33
When the miraculous team becomes suspicious of Lila, they are going to need the help of a certain bat-detective to determine if Lila is working with...
151K 3.2K 13
Marinette had lost everyone except her parents, clients, and her 14 real friends due to Lila. When Marinette gets 2 classes to go on a trip to Gotham...