The Potter Twins》Draco Malfoy...

By DayneMal

Emily Potter is Harry Potter's twin sister. They have always been together in everything. Until their letter... More

~one~
~two~
~three~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~nineteen~
~nineteen~ ♡part.2♡
~nineteen~ ◇part.3◇
~twenty~
~twenty one~
~twenty two~
~twenty three~
~twenty four~
~twenty five~
~ twenty six ~
~ twenty seven ~
~ twenty seven ~ pt.2
~ twenty eight ~
~ twenty nine ~
~ thirty ~
~ thirty one ~
~ thirty two ~
~ thirty three ~
~ thirty four ~
~ thirty five ~
~ thirty six ~
~ thirty seven ~
~ thirty eight ~
~ thirty nine ~
~ forty ~
Second Book

~four~

1.3K 29 17
By DayneMal

When we arrived Hagrid took us to little boats. I was in the same boat at Harry and Ron and two other boys. As we crossed the lake everyone was gasping out of the beauty of the huge castle. But, I noticed that I've got see this castle before. This was the castle from my dream. I told Harry and we both were confused.
"How can that happen?" He asked.
"No idea." I answer.

We enter the castle and a old lady received us. "Welcome to Hogwarts." She said. "Now, in a few moments, you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin." She explained. I remembered about what Draco commented about the houses. "Now, while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule-breaking, and you will lose points." She kept explaining some other things about the house cup.

Then took us to a big room with a lot of students. As we enter I looked at the ceiling. It head floating candles and it was very pretty. It was like the night sky with the clouds and the stars.
"It's not real, the ceiling. It's just bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts: A History." Said Hermione talking to a short haired girl. She reads about everything. She's like a books worm. I thought and rolled my eyes.

"Now before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words." Said the old lady.

A old man with long, white hair stood up from his chair. "I have a few start-of-term notice wish to announce. The first years, please note that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you that the third-floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds. to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death."
"What kind of school is this?" I murmured.

"When I call your name, you will come forth. I shall place the Sorting Hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses." Said the old lady. "Hermione Granger!" she called out.
"Mental, that one, I'm telling you." Said Ron and Harry and I laughed.
"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat screamed and the Gryffindor table cheered for her.
"Susan Bones!"
"HUFFLEPUFF!"
The table on the right cheered.
"Terry Boot!"
"RAVENCLAW!" Screamed the hat.
She kept calling more students and less where left. I was more nervous each time.

"Draco Malfoy!" He came from behind me and touch my arm gently pushing me out of the way for him to pass. He got up there and sat in the chair. The hat bearly touched his head when it screamed, "SLYTHERIN!"
He smiled and got up. He winked at me and walked up to his table to join his friends. I looked down smiling out of nervousness. I picked up my head and looked at my brother and Ron. Harry was giving me a confession look while Ron was giving a little smirk.

I felt my scar burning and I touched. At the same time I saw Harry touching his scar. "Ah!" He said lowly.
"Harry, what is it? Ron asked worried.
"Nothing. Nothing, I'm fine." He replied.
"It's burning, isn't it?" I whispered and he nodded. "Mine too."

"Ronald Weasley!" The lady call and I pushed Ron since he just froze there.
"Another Weasley! I know just what to do with you. GRYFFINDOR!" Ron sighed of released.

"Harry Potter!" She called and some people in the room gasped and others started whispering. "Hmm... difficult, very difficult. Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either. There's talent, oh yes. And a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?" Harry closed his eyes and started murmuring something. "Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure?You would be great, you know. It's all here, in your head. And Slytherin-will help you on the way to greatnesses, no doubt about that. No? Well, if you're sure. Well... if you're sure. Better be... GRYFFINDOR!" The whole tale and professors cheered for him. He walked up to me hugged me and went to his table. The Weasley twins yelled, "We got a Potter! We got a Potter!"

The lady call a girl named Pansy Parkinson and was sorted into Slytherin. Then she called two boy. One of them was sorted into Ravenclaw and the other one into Hufflepuff.

"Emily Potter!" I was the last one. Once again everyone started whispering. I sat in the chair and the lady placed the hat in my head. "Another Potter, I see. Your smart, like a Ravenclaw. Loyal, like a Hufflepuff. Brave, like a Gryffindor. You have leadership qualities and determination like a Slytherin. Your also independent. You have a fragile heart but you have it secured. We don't let no one in there, do we? You don't like when people lie to you, understandable. Hmm... I putted Mr. Potter in Gryffindor, I can't let this one pass as well. I have the perfect place for you, without any doubt. SLYTHERIN!" He screamed. Many people gasped but the Slytherin table. They started clapping and whistling."We got the Potter girl!" They cheered sure loud.

As I walked to the table I looked at Harry who gave me a sad smile. I gave his a sad smile as well.
I sat down beside the short hair girl named Pansy. And across from me was Draco. "I'm glad you got sorted into Slytherin." He said and smirked.
"Thanks?" I said and he wet back to talking to his friends

The girl that I sat next to introduce herself, "Hey, I'm Pansy Parkinson." She standed her hand for me to stretch it.
"I'm Emily Potter. But of course you know that already." I said not in a bad way but in kind of uncomfortable way, and stretched her hand.
"Of course. Who doesn't?" She said.

One of the professor call our attention. Dumbledore stood up and said, "let the feast begin." And with that food appeared in all tables. There was chicken, fries, corn, bread, fruits, salads, and many other things.

My eyes wided. I grabbed a lot of things and putted in my plate. That would be the first proper meal ever.
While eating I was talking to Pansy. And some how we ended up talking about Malfoy.
"He's so cute." She said.

"Who is?" I asked confused as I brought the frock to my mouth.

"Draco, of course. You can't deny, his very handsome."

"And very mommy's boy too." I add and took a sip of my water.

"Come on. You know you like him. I can se it in your eyes." She said and I choked on the water.

"No way! There's no way on this earth that I like the daddy issues boy. By the way if we're friends we can't like the same boy, can we, now?" I asked her.

"I guess you're right. So, friends?" I smile and nodded.

"What are you girls talking about?" Draco asked as he gave us a smirk.

"Nothing." I answer a little too quick.

I was about to take anothe bit of my food when I felt like a cold presence behind me. I turned and saw a ghost covered in blood looking down at me. "Holy shit!" I murmured and the fock fall from my hand.

"Hello, Baron." Said Malfoy. The ghost picked up his eyes from me and looked at Draco. "Hello, Mr. Malfoy." He replied and looked back at me.

"That's Emily Potter. And yes, she is indeed in Slytherin." Said Draco when he saw me unfortunate by Baron looking at me.

"A Potter in Slytherin? That's amazing! Welcome, Miss. Potter" He said then flew away.

We continue eating until Dumbledore send us to our dormitories. The first years followed the prefect. In our way we saw paintings and they were moving. I was amazing. They granted and welcome us. We got to some staircases and they were moving. "Watch out with your steps." Said Gemma Farley, the Slytherin prefect. "This way to the dormitories."
She took us through a dark hallway and stopped at a door.
"Password?" Said the painting on the door.
"Pure-blood." Said the girl. The door opened leating us into a room decorated with green. Everything was green and black and it was very pretty.

"This is the Slytherin common room. This is were we gather around." Said Gemma and we all looked around. "Girls' dormitory is upstairs and down the left. Boys', the same on your right. All your belongings are already there." She explained and after that we went looking for out dorms. Me along with Pansy went looking for ours and find out that we had the same dorm.

We enter and there was a girl already there, unpackingher her belongings. "Hey." I said and she picked up her head. "Hello. I'm Daphne Greengrass." She said not friendly at all. She definitely didn't want us there for some reason. Specially me. She looked at me up and down.

"I'm Pansy Parkinson."
"I'm Emily Potter." After that we didn't talk anymore.
Another girl entered the dormitory. "Hello, girls. I'm Millicent Bulstrode." She said smiling. We told her our name. She was nice, compared to Greengrass.

After I unpacked I showered and putted my pajamas on. All the girls were already in their beds sleeping. But I couldn't sleep. For how hard I tried I couldn't.

I got out of bed and went to the common room. It was empty in there everyone was sleeping. The only light the there was, was the fire from the fireplace. I layed down in the couch staring at the ceiling, lost in my thoughts. I couldn't believe everything that was happening. The butterflys in my stomach were crazy. I was nervous for the next day.

"Hey!" A face appeared in front of me. I slapped the person without realizing it.

"Draco?" I sat up.

"Shit, you slap hard." He said.

"Sorry." I said then paused. "What are you doing up so late?"

"I could ask you the same Miss. Potter." He said and sat beside me crossing his arms behind my head.

"Can't sleep. I'm nervous in strat the classes. You?"

"Me too." I sighed in the uncomfortable silence that there was. "You slapped me hard as hell." He said breaking the silence and rubbing his red cheek.

"I said I'm sorry, you weak ass ." I said and rolled my eyes playfully while smiling.

"Weak? You called me weak?" He said and laughed.
He started tickling me and I fall backwards, laying on the couch. Draco was now on top of me while tickling me. I was laughing and trying to make him stop. I couldn't laughed too hard because everyone was sleeping. Or that's what we thought.

"Wait, Draco. Don't you hear footsteps?" I said between laughs.

He stopped and listened to the steps getting closer. He layed down on top of me and covered my mouth.
Our faces were inches apart. I looked at how his messy, white-blond hair was falling on his face and how beautiful were is silver eyes.

"Draco? Is that you?" A girl's voice said. "I can see your hair, Draco."

He sighed. "What are you doing here at this time, Greengrass?" He got off of me and stopped up.

"Just looking for Potter. She isn't in the room. You haven't seen her, have you? If I don't find I would have to inform the prefect." She said being fake.

"You don't have to call no one. I'm right here." I sat up.

"Oh..." She had realised that Draco was laying in the couch on top of me. "What where you guys doing?" She asked and crossed her arms.

"Nothing, Greengrass. We were just talking." Draco answered.

"Yeah," I turned to Draco. "Goodnight, Draco. And sorry, again." I kissed him on the same cheek I slapped him before.
He nodded and smiled. That beautiful smile that I loved- wait! What? What I'm I saying?

I walked past Daphne and went straight to bed went I got to the dorm.
I heard she enter the dorm as well and went to her bed.

This girl was really annoying. I didn't know why. She just decided to hated me for what? For being famous? I never asked for it. But if she hated me that was her problem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 45 75
Family is the most important thing in the world until it's not. Fighting along side them until you're fighting against them. Is it truly love if we d...
65.7K 2.4K 35
"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲?" "𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐚𝐦." ---- 9¾ ⚯͛ ---- "What's your name?" "(Y...
shifted By <3

Fanfiction

115K 5K 79
a girl dreamt of attending hogwarts. one day she learns how to shift. shifting realities, to hogwarts. it's magical. it's everything she ever wanted...
134K 2.7K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...