I need your love

By cheetah100704

Here is on Continental Drift. Where Diego thought he lost the love of his life, but turns out not. Shira hate... More

Author's note
Not a good day
Thoughtful
You?!
Tell me why
lonely
Come with me
Please
Help me
Our secret (Part 1)
Our secret (Part 2)
Our secret (Part 3)
Date
Arguement
Pregnant?!
Family

I love you

351 6 10
By cheetah100704

Diego P.O.V

A few days has passed. I was trying to get closer to Shira. I knew her wounds would need to heal. Most of the time I leave her alone. I don't want to be a problem for her life instead be part of her life.

Whenever I try to explain to her, Shira take things the opposite way. Which it hurts me when Shira doesn't understand me. Shira sometimes plays the victim and I the guilty.

I normally go to the top of mountain and look at the view. Despite I'm alone I feel peace.

Flashback

Shira and I grew together, get in trouble. I take the blame for Shira. After the punishment Shira comes to me.

Shira spoke, "I'm sorry Diego that you took the blame."

I responded, "At least I take care about you kitty."

"Aww softie you really do."

We started walking together in our territory. Shira would tackle me first. Shira would giggle.

After some time I started to develop feelings for Shira. Everytime I'm close with Shira I wanted tell her how I feel about her.

I don't know if Shira feels the same way as I do. What if she only sees me as a friend? It could ruin our friendship.

We were playing together on top of the hill. Then Shira tackled me but we started rolling down hill. I started to cover her so she won't get hit.

I took most of the hits for Shira. Then finally we stopped rolling. Shira was on top of me, and our noses were to touching.

I saw that Shira started blushing. I just smiled.

Shira spoke, "You really took those hits for me softie."

I responded, "Yeah because I care about you."

"Diego?"

"Yeah Shira?"

"I don't know how to tell you..."

I blurted out, "I love you Shira."

Shira's eyes widened and I thought it just ruined our friendship. Before I get up and run away. Shira hold me firmly down on the ground.

Then I just looked away from Shira feeling bad. Then Shira moved my face to her using her paw.

Shira was blushing and spoke, "I feel the same way as you do. I wanted to be with you since I saw you the first time."

Then Shira placed her lips on mine. It was my first kiss and was hers too. I melted into the kiss. After the kiss Shira placed her head on my chest and began purring.

Shira spoke, "I love you Diego."

"I love you too Shira. I always will."

End of flashback

As I looking then I felt someone tackled me. I got to aggressive mode. Then it was Shira.

I got off Shira and looked away.

Shira spoke, "Diego?"

"Shira please don't say it if you haven't forgiven me."

I started walking away then Shira stopped me.

Shira started to beg, "Please don't go. I need tell you important."

I sat down and spoke, "Okay what is it?"

"I, I, I love you Diego."

I didn't moved but I was looking at her. I would of hug her and kiss her.

"Diego?"

I spoke as I began to break down, "Shira I'm tired of being the guilty and you playing the victim. I just want to be with you. I want to forget the past, pain, sadness...."

Then Shira hugged me and kisses me. Shira was holding me firmly so I don't go. Then Shira pushes me to the ground. Shira was kissing me for a while.

Shira spoke, "I love you softie. I also want to forget the past. I also forgive you even though it's not your fault."

Then I pulled Shira for a kiss and I spoke, "I love you too kitty."

Out of nowhere Granny came and spoke, "If you guys are going to kiss I'm going to puke."

Then I pulled Shira for a another kiss. Which Granny fainted and rolled down of the mountain.

I spoke, "Well Granny didn't have time to puke."

Shira started giggling and places her head on my chest hearing my heartbeat and started purring.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time. Go fast cheetah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 5 25
This is were Alexander and Orlando his new friend enters in a portal. They turn into wolfs for their surprise. They thought that everything was norma...
2.3K 12 20
Diego and Shira are together living a happy life. Diego noticed there is something wrong in their relationship. What will Diego find out? What will h...
2.5K 30 7
Ellie, Brooke and Shira discover that the Ice Age is coming to an end, and join everybody for a journey to higher ground. On the trip they discover t...
12.4K 163 15
Manny and Ellie are preparing for the upcoming marriage between their daughter, Peaches and her good natured fiancé, Julian, but Manny is unsure abou...