Fate

By xxlovetoreadxx

Both of them were just looking for sex until feelings got involved, secrets unfolded, and unconditional love... More

Introduction
One: Ray's
Two: Undeniable Attraction
Three: Church Boy
Four: MRDance Studio
Five: Blank Mind
Six: Prove It
Seven: Warning
Eight: Missing You
Nine: The Consultation
Ten: Snake in the grass
Eleven: Family Secrets
Twelve: Set Up
Thirteen: Don't tell mama
Fourteen: Broken Trust
Fifteen: Watch your back
Sixteen: Trouble in Paradise
Seventeen: Late Apologies
Eighteen: A Mother's Love
Nineteen: The Beginning
Twenty: Noise Complaints
Twenty One: Hoe Problems
Twenty Two: Grand Apology
Twenty Three: Self-Accusation
Twenty Four: Ten Steps Back
Twenty Five: Surprise Shawtyyy
Twenty Six: Disagreement
Twenty Seven: Respect is Earned
Twenty Eight: Charge it to the Game
Twenty Nine: Do Better
Thirty: Next Stop..Sin City
Thirty One: Domino Effect
Thirty Two: Moving Too Fast
Thirty Three: Let's Play a Game
Thirty Four: Forgiveness
Thirty Six: Cousin, Lani
Thirty Seven: Addiction
Thirty Eight: Karma
Thirty Nine: Black, Old School Corvette
Fourty: My Bro, My Bro
Fourty One: T.O.X.I.C
Fourty Two: Pigs
Fourty Three: Home Sweet Home
Fourty Four: Thick and Thin
Fourty Five: Ride for you
Fourty Six: A.A.J
Fourty Seven: Mommy & Daddy issues
Fourty Eight: Personal Problem
Fourty Nine: Ulterior Motive
Epilogue: Fate

Thirty Five: Truth

5.7K 212 297
By xxlovetoreadxx

A podcast about bad decisions plays loudly through my headphones as I run on the old treadmill that sits in the corner of my dusty garage. Silver tools are thrown across the floor from last night's drunken episode. It seems like the more I drink, the more violent I become. I press the button on the treadmill to make it faster then close my eyes as sweat rolls down my forehead. Once again, I see Hazel's terrified face when I close my eyes. The worst part about it is that no matter where I go, what I'm doing, or who I'm with, her facial expression never leaves my mind.

I push my body past its limits as I continue to up the speed on the treadmill, making my legs more sore than they already are. The aces and pains don't stop me from running, matter of fact, they make me go harder. I deserve this pain. I deserve every bad thing that's coming my way, and I know it's coming because nothing good ever happens to me besides my deceased daughter, Milani, and my unborn child. Realizing that my body is dripping sweat and shaking, I stop the treadmill and walk back inside my house. The moment my foot is about to hit the steps, there's a knock on my door so I grab a towel from the pile of unfolded clothes on my couch and dry my face.

"FUCK!" I groan when I see see my pops looking back at me, his Uber waiting for him.

"Fuck is right." He says as he rolls over my toe and comes into the house, looking around with his nose snarled up. "It's filthy in here. You living like a fucking pig! What the hell wrong with you?"

"Man, look, I know why you here so say what you gotta say and gone on about yo business. I ain't in the mood for conversation."

Without a response, my dad looks me dead in my eyes as he pulls a gun out on me, aiming it at my chest.

"Y-you forreal right now?? This what you doing!!? You came here to kill me!!?" I cry out, tears flowing down my face. Never in a million years would I have thought that my old man would betray me.

"Why you do it?" He asks, still holding the gun towards me.

"I had to and I swear to God, I didn't know it was her. Hell, Ian even know she worked at a strip club!!!"

"Drummer, what the fuck you mean you had to? You ain't never let no nigga punk you into doing nothing so wassup? I'm yo pops. You can tell me anything."

Walking up to him, I place the gun on my forehead, tears still pouring from my eyes like a rain shower. "You ain't my pops!! You came here to blow my brains out so do it!! Do everybody a favor!!" I yell, waiting for the gun to go off, but it never does.

"Nah, son, death is too easy for someone like you. You deserve to suffer. You can't even look me in the eyes and tell me why you shot my fiancé. Just know, this yo last time fucking with her. I'll put you in the ground beside yo mama before I let you fuck up my happiness."

"What you just say?" I ask him as my eye twitches. Before he can even repeat himself, I grab the gun from him and turn it towards him, the same way he did me. "Yo best bet is to take yo ass outside, get in that Uber, and go take care of yo bitch!"

Seeing the seriousness on my face, my dad holds his hands up in surrender so I give him his gun then he starts rolling towards the door.

"And if you ever disrespect my mama again, I'll make sure yo new bitch 6 feet under. Now that you've showed yo true colors, don't ever step foot or should I say wheel? In this house again, bitch."

Nodding his head, I can tell he starts to say something, but he doesn't. Knowing him, it was probably an apology, but fuck all that, since he wanna come in my house, pull a gun on me, and disrespect my mama, it's fuck him from now on!!

Throwing the pile of clothes on the floor, I sit down on my couch and quickly scroll through my multiple contacts until I find the person that I thought I'd never call then dial the number.

"Hello, Pastor Reynolds. It's Dallas."

"My my my, I never thought I'd heard your voice again, young man. I know exactly who you are. I remember when you used to come to church with Ray all the time. I hate you stopped coming, but I am glad you kept my number. How's your dad doing?"

"He's good, but I'm not. I was just calling to see if the church is open. I just need some alone time with God or sum because bad sh.. my bad, I mean bad stuff keeps happening to me. I'm tired of fighting demons." I explain as I find an outfit out of the clothes on the floor.

"The doors of the Lord are always open and welcoming. I can't meet you there right now because I'm out of town. Son, demons are no joke. You need to go into serious prayer mode and give your life to God!! The battle is not yours, it's the Lord's so give it to him and watch him change your life for the better. You understand me?"

"Yes sir, thank you."

Hanging up the phone, I go upstairs to the bathroom and take a shower then get dressed in the outfit I picked up. Once I'm finished, I make myself a sandwich and eat it on the way to the church. It's the same church that I grew up going to. Back in the day, Pastor Reynolds was like an uncle to me. He always made sure I was good when my grandad would leave me by myself and be all over the church helping people.

As I step out of my car and walk into the church, I look around and see one person sitting in the back: ignoring whoever it is, I walk up to the front bench and sit down; rubbing my hands over my face. Shit, this is harder than I thought. I don't know why I expected my problems to magically disappear when I came here.

"You okay, baby? Looks like you're not feeling too well." A woman with a smooth voice says as I feel her hand on my shoulder. "Dallas, is that you??"

"Yes ma'am. It's me, Mrs. Anderson. I haven't saw you since you taught me in middle school. How you been?" I ask as I stand up to hug her.

"It's I haven't seen. It is not I haven't saw and I've been good. I see you've been good too."

Same old, Mrs. Anderson. Always correcting grammar and shit.

She runs her hand down my arm and I smile softly, not wanting to seem too pressed, but lowkey I'm geeked. Back in the day, I always wanted to get in them cheeks, but fucking yo teacher ain't exactly a good thing to be doing when you 13.

"You've turned into a handsome young man, Dallas. I've always known that you had potential even when you were younger. You have a lady in your life?" She asks as her breath hits my ear and hand rubs my thigh.

Biting my lip, I take a deep breath before speaking. "Is that right? and yeah, I do..." I say as I think of Milani. "Well, I had one. I don't now."

"Mhm, how about we get out of here and I'll show you how a real woman takes care of a man. I know you've been wishing this would happen since you stepped foot in my classroom many years ago. You're of age now so let me make your wish come true."

With a smile on my face, I grab her hand and lead her back to my car. As soon as we're inside, I start driving back to my house until I think about how dirty it is then make a quick turn off the exit to go to a hotel.

"We're gonna go to a hotel. Is that okay with you, Mrs. Anderson?"

"That's fine and stop with the Mrs. Anderson. I divorced his ass a long time ago. Call me Emma."

"Alright. You still teaching Emma?" I ask as I change lanes, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Yeah I am. I'll be retiring soon though. Every time I say I'm going to do it, I change my mind because I love teaching so much. What are you into these days?" She says as she lets down my mirror to fix her hair.

"I'm a business man. I own a bar, a few restaurants, and do some other business on the side."

Before she can say anything, I whip into a parking spot and drag her out of the car then into the hotel where I get us a room. As soon as we step onto the elevator and it closes, Emma is all over me. She kisses me passionately as she runs her hands down my body and into my pants. She strokes my long dick as she plunges her tongue into my mouth, moaning lightly. The elevator dings as we reach our floor and she backs away from me, biting her bottom lip.

"Well damn." I say as I follow her to our room, watching her ass jiggle as she opens the door with the keycard.

When we step into the room, I quickly show her two can play the teasing game. Crashing my lips into hers, I pick her up into my arms then kiss down her neck making her moan. Walking us over to the counter that surrounds the sink, I place her on top of it and roll her dress up and panties down. Kissing up her thighs, I hover over her freshly waxed pussy and softly blow onto it. I slowly lick from her hole until I reach her clit and massage it with my tongue; making her throw her head back.

She slides her dress and bra over head her as I hold her legs back to give myself better access. My tongue sloppily dances across her clit as I slide two fingers into her, her juices running down my fingers and the counter. She moans my name as I continue to make her cum then pick her up and toss her onto the bed. I quickly get out of my clothes as she hangs upside down off the bed and rubs her clit.

"Shit!" She says with wide eyes when she sees my fully hard dick. "Fuck my throat, baby."

Nodding my head, I stroke myself as I walk up to her and slap my dick on her tongue. It leaves a trail of spit and precum each time I lift it up and slap it back down. Lowering myself deep into her throat, I close my eyes as I feel her gagging around my dick. Rocking my hips back and forth, I moan as the spit runs from the sides of her mouth and onto my balls. She chokes on my dick and moans as she fingers herself. Reaching down, I smack her hands away and replace them with my own; ramming my middle and ring finger into her while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

Her body shakes as she cums all over my fingers and gags on my dick until I cum hardly down her throat; moaning and grunting. I let her up and lay back on the bed with my arms rested behind my head, watching Emma sexily crawl up to me. She kisses up my sensitive dick until she reaches my pecs then places soft kisses on them until she makes her way up to my lips.

Emma straddles me while she caresses my tongue with her own then licks and sucks on my neck; making me hard again. Grabbing her hair, I snatch her neck to the side and suck on her earlobe before whispering in her ear. "Ride this big dick, baby." I whisper lowly, the rasp in my voice making her shutter.

She grabs my dick and locks eyes with me as she lowers herself onto it; her mouth open as a moan escapes it. She bites her lips and keeps looking into my soul while she rides me; her warm pussy throbbing against my dick.

"Fuckkkk baby! Ughhh this dick so gooddd." She moans as I wrap my arms around her so she's stuck to my chest. I thrust my hips into her hardly and she gushes down my legs and onto the bed. Our moans fill the room as she squirts everywhere and begs me to stop fucking her. I ignore her and muffle her screams with my lips as I kiss her then suck on her tongue; fucking the shit out of her until I cum.

Emma inhales and exhales deeply as she tries to catch her breath. "Damn Dallas, I would've fucked you when you took my class if I had of known you'd fuck me like that."

"Mhm bend over." I can tell by the look in her eyes that she's tired as hell, but I don't give a damn. It's been a long time for me and I need this shit.

"Baby, we don't gotta do every position tonight. How about you just put my number in your phone and we can make this a regular thing? I'm tired."

Nodding my head, I grab my phone and put her number into it as she calls it out. Leaving her to clean herself up, I walk into the bathroom and jack off until I cum then pee and get dressed. All I can think about is if it was Milani, we would've still been fucking. Can't nobody match her energy. I bet she got sum other nigga all up in my pussy right now. I'll kill her stupid ass. Hell, I'll kill him too.

"Emma..." I trail, until I see her asleep. Pulling out my phone, I take a picture of her fine ass and save it as her contact photo. I know I'm being a creep right now, but I just stand there and admire her features. Her smooth caramel skin blends nicely with her sliver hair, the only indicator that she's older in age. She has light freckles upon her nose, thick pink lips, and long eyelashes. Don't get me started on her body. My eyes trail down and land on each curve that sits upon her body. Her thick ass cheeks, perky, perfect breasts, and pointed nipples make my dick harden again. To be in her early 60's, she's bad as hell.

Finding a piece of paper and a pen, I scribble down a message to let her know that I left and to text me anytime. I also leave her some cash for an Uber before I leave the room and head to my car. Getting inside, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pull it out and get sick to my stomach as I read the message because this one is gonna cut deep. I guess it's finally time I tell the Truth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 7K 35
"Love is for the weak" She said staring out of the window of Magnus' apartment, lost in the city below. "If that's true, then what are you doing her...
Midnights Menace. By ♡

General Fiction

269K 21.5K 27
"Only a coward wait until his enemy have their back turned to make his move, now he's gotta feel a wrath of a menace."
Second Chance By rK.

Teen Fiction

472K 28.3K 33
"Shit happens everyday, bro. Might as well forget about it." - 12tH.S. God gives you a second chance for a reason. Either you acknowledge that chance...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...