Naruto Alternate Story: A Dif...

By JaeYaj

Kushina gave birth to Nariko and Naruto, but on that same night the Masked Man took the Kyuubi under his cont... More

Main Character Picture Description
Prologue
Ch 1 'Hurry up and grow My Little Rose'

Author's Note (Please Read)

82 1 0
By JaeYaj

I'm a fan of Naruto, but not that terrifying of a fan. One thing I've got to say is that it may be cringy when reading the literature of Naruto rather than the anime and comic. So if you can use your imaginations of Naruto while reading, that may help... I don't know.

There will be grammar errors and misspellings. All images and pictures don't belong to me. I get them off google.

Naruto doesn't belong to me, this is a simple fanfiction.
There will be some lines from anime scenes. So not all credit is mine, keep in mind! HOWEVER, the MC and other details you don't see in the anime are my ideas. And because there are A LOT of fanfics there could be some similar things, and that's a pure coincidence.
I'm still confused about how the chakra natures work and the jutsus, I'm still researching, so this fanfiction will be a work in progress.

ENJOY!!😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
306K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...