Icy Explosions

By theythemllama

Hello! Yes, I am the original publisher of the original fanfiction. I accidentally deleted it and I am extrem... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch.11
Ch. 12

Ch.5

102 9 3
By theythemllama

~Bakugou's POV~

~When he first turned the radio on~

'Shoots and ladders' by Korn starts to play. Since I don't want to distract Todoroki from driving but I also wanna head bang. So, I just nod my head to the beat. I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Sorry. Was I distracting you?"

"Heh. No. I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to worry about distracting me with head banging to your rock. I'm good at focusing...Endeavor isn't a very considerate passenger." I grin and turn the music back up.

I start to head bang with rock symbols and all. I notice out of the corner of my eye that Todoroki is tapping his finger to the beat while driving. When he parks the car and I yell to him over the music.

"Come on! Head bang! I can tell you like this group!" He slowly joins me in head banging.

I grin at the sight of the usually very up tight stern-faced Todoroki head banging to Korn with a smile on his face.

"Hell yeah! Who knew you of all people would like rock? Much less metal like Korn!"

"I suppose I don't seem the type." We yell over the music while still head banging.

When the song ends, I turn the radio off. Looking over at Todo his hair is a mess. It looks really hot like that... Which is why I'm going to have him fix it.

"Might wanna fix your hair there Todoroki." I'm still grinning.

That was fun. Especially getting to see Todoroki break out of his shell a bit.

"Hmm?" He looks in the mirror and his cheeks go a light pink, most likely embarrassed having his hair a mess in front of someone else.

He fixes it and looks at me. "Better?"

"More or less. You ready to go inside?"

"Yeah."

We get out of the car and walk up to the super market. I walk in side with Todoroki behind me. He grabs a rolling cart and walks while leaning on it following me around the store.

"I would say kitchen utensils and such first. Then first aid and medicines. Food last."

"Right. Stay close Half n' Half." I reply

"Right ok." As we walk through the store the first place we end up is the soap isle.

"What scent Icy Hot?" He walks up to me with the cart.

"Cherry blossoms would be nice for the dish soap." I nod and grab two bottles throwing them over my back and right into the cart.

"Then let's do pine for hand soap." He nods and I throw a couple bottles in the cart.

I've always loved the scent of pine. Plus, cherry blossom and pine are a nice combination. As I walk off noisily towards the kitchen utensils, he follows behind me. When we get there, I can feel my eyes light up. I've always loved cooking and have been quite good at it since I was younger. But my mother wouldn't ever buy me any cooking stuff since I was too busy with study's anyways. Todoroki starts talking from behind me so I turn to face him.

"Remember. You can go crazy spender today. I've got you covered."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Now go crazy master chef." I grin.

I can't believe he is doing this for me... But for now, I'll go crazy because I can't stop myself. I ended up picking up just about one of everything and it was all really nice. It's not my fault any time I would look at a type of thing Todoroki would lightly growl at me until I pick up the one I actually wanted. He was leaning against the cart watching me the entire time. I still feel really iffy about this.

"Are you sure this is ok? I mean this is-"

"I'm positive Bakugou. You and I both know I can afford it. Not to mention I would rather spend my money on my friend and roommate than myself."

"But still..."

"Just cook for me at least once a week and we'll be even ok? As long as it goes to good use, I will buy even more than this."

"Fine..." I feel my cheeks warm up a little but ignore it.

He shouldn't do this for me. We barely know each other... But I wouldn't mind getting to know him more. The least I can do is be less of a prick to him for the day. Therefore, I am currently walking next to him as we go to the area for home décor, rather then walking in front of him.

"After we grab these things, I want to pay for this bring it to the car and come back for the food and medicine. So we have more space in the cart for it."

"Sounds good Todoroki."

When we get to the place for the calendar and bulletin board the first thing I see and look at is a calendar with wolves on it. I've always loved wolves, they're big, fluffy and bad ass. Todoroki walks over to it and picks it up.

"This one is good. What do you think?"

"Yeah... Whatever. Just put it in the damned cart." He nods and sets it in the cart.

How in hell did he even do that...?! Is he that attentive to details?! I see him pick up a matching bulletin board and hold it in front of his face.

"How's this one Bakugou?"

"It's good. Lay it on the platform below the basket piece." He nods and does what I said.

He looks at the tacks and I join him. I pick up a pack with little flames and a pack with little snowballs. We look at each other and what we're each holding. Todoroki has a pack of little explosions.

"All three?" I ask. He nods.

"All three." We set them into the cart and walk to the register.

Todoroki pays and we sign the cashier's purse for her since she was a fan of 2-A. We walk out and put all of the things into Todoroki's car. We walk back in and go around retrieving food for the month, medicine and first aid. Once we have all of what we need we go to the register. This time I pay. I made sure of it.... By telling Todoroki that I'd kill him if he paid again today. We bring it out to his car and put it into the backseat.

Getting back into the car we buckle up while conversating. "Also, if you need to go somewhere and I'm not using it, I'll leave my keys hanging. Just let me know when you leave with the car and we'll be good."

My eyes widen. "You actually trust me with your car!?"

"Yes. You have your license and were concerned about your head banging bothering my driving. I think you've got it down."

"T-Thanks..."

"Of course."

He's being way to nice to me... A few minutes later Todoroki turns on the radio. 'Y'all want a single' by Korn comes on. I start head banging to the beat. Todoroki taps his finger on wheel in time with the beat. When we get to the school there isn't any other cars in the lot. I don't know why. Whatever. Todoroki parks in the same spot we had pulled out of.

"Food first Bakugou?"

"Yeah." Todo turns the car off and we get out.

I pull out my keycard and grab some groceries. Todoroki grabs more than me since I'm the one who'll be opening doors. I walk with him unlocking doors as we go. When we get into our room it's really hot. No matter. We continue to bring food stuff up until it's all in the dorm room. As we put stuff away, I make a statement.

"Remind me later to tell the fucking teachers that the water is down along with the ac in our dorm!"

"I will gladly come with you to inform them." I nod. We finish with that and start bringing everything else upstairs.

I'm glad no one else in 2-A is here. This is slightly embarrassing. It would be worse if they knew how I got a hold of all this stuff. I mean c'mon...I let him spoil me and buy me a shit ton of kitchen supplies, talk about out of character. 

After that's all in our room we go hunt down Aizawa. He fixes the problem with our room. Apparently, someone accidentally turned off our dorm rooms ac and water. When we got back upstairs and into our rooms little sitting area, we both collapse. It's been a long day and we aren't even done yet.

"Don't tell anyone that you got me that stuff...Ok?"

"Yeah sure... Water?" I nod a yes to his offer and Todoroki rises and grabs us each a water with ice from the freezer.

He hands me one and we both just chat while relaxing. Eventually I leave the room to put away and organize the kitchen ware Todoroki just bought me. Todoroki has a fight with the bulletin board while I do so. Eventually I bring the kitchen supplies the school supplied us with down to Aizawa.

"Bakugou what is all of this?"

"Kitchen supplies. The fuck does it look like to you?"

"What I meant was why is it down here and not in your dorm?"

"We have our own that we purchased today. Now if you want this shit then take it. You're lucky I brought it here rather than fucking throwing it away."

He takes it from me and sets  on the floor next to his chair to handle later in confusion. I hear someone running and look behind me. That fucking nerd!

"K-Kacchan! I didn't know you were here yet!"

"I've been here since yesterday morning dumbass!"

"O-Oh ok then! Sensei may I have my dorm key please?"

"Yes. Is your mother here?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Take this pass so she can help you. Here's your keycard and no roommate switching no matter who you end up with!"

"Yes, sir thank you!" I stomp off aggravated with Deku's very fucking presence. And like the dumbass he is, he follows me.

"Is your roommate here yet Kacchan?"

"Yes."

"Who is it?!"

"Fuck off Deku!"

"But Kacchan!"

"Fuck. Off." I storm off and up the stairs soon in me and Todoroki's room.

"Did he take the stuff?"

"Yes. Guess whose here!"

"Midoriya. I could hear you yelling about it on your way here."

"Of course, I'm yelling! That fucking nerd wouldn't leave me be!"

"Calm down for like five minutes and give me a hand with this damn bulletin board would you please?" He asks, holding it up to the wall over the dining table with an exasperated look.

"Yeah whatever." I stomp over and help him.

"And since when did you curse?"

"I curse much less violently and less often than you. That doesn't mean I don't curse at all."

"Fair I guess." After the bulletin board is up, I make us dinner, it's getting late and we both skipped lunch.

We sit and eat while conversating occasionally once I was done. After dinner Todoroki does the dishes and I play games on my phone in bed. Eventually Todoroki comes in and flops onto his bed.

"It's been a long day..."

"Mhm."

"Thank you again for dinner."

"No problem. It's the least I can do after you got me all of that stuff. Thank you for that by the way. I never properly thanked you."

"It's fine really. You're a very good cook so I feel you deserve the ability to fully show off that talent."

My face goes a little warmer. "Thanks..."

"I'm taking a shower. You know where to find me." I nod and he gathers his things going into the bathroom. I plug my phone in deciding to take my shower in the morning. I pass out before Todoroki even starts the water for his shower. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
904K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
855K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...