Darling

By Miki0811

Michelle it was Draco's best friend since they were 5, and through this journey they learn how to love, how t... More

The beginning
~ to hogwarts ~
~Drama~
~ The Duel Club ~
Neville
Summer
Lucius Malfoy
Draco's birthday
~To Hogwarts~
The Champions
~Fight and stars~
~ Sirens ~
WHAT'S IS WITH THIS CHAPTER ??
A/N
I am sorry
Promise
Please read !!
Lots of tears
The Yule Ball
Next day
Home sweet home
A/N , PLEASE READ!!!
Summary
Fight till were dead
Like them
Fred
Draco's plan
Snape's story
The Courtyard
Surprise
The second surprise
A/N- Sorry( please read !!!)
Wedding
No choice
We'll figure it out
Finding Out
His first and last love
Feelings
Destroyed
Punishment
My fault
God please let us live
Surprise
London
Christmas
Real Love
Please save us
Nothing is alright
Part one: The End
A/N
Part two: The End
Part three : Darling
Thank you- A/n

~ Quidditch game ~

49 2 0
By Miki0811

Normal POV

Today I was having a match with the Huffelpufs, I'm a chaser and also I'm pretty thanks to my father but this summer we didn't got to work out and I'm kinda nervous. As I got in the Great Hall where Luna was looking around and saw me.

" Good morning Luna" I said hugging her tight.

"Hello, how are you ? " she asked holding her bag in her hands.

" A little nervous, this summer I didn't get to work out at Quidditch and already we have a match, isn't it weird ? " I asked her as she giggled.

" Maybe but I think everything that is weird is more fun and fantastic, right ? " she asked as I nodded confused then she leaved.

" Luna is a fantastic girl " I said with a smile but still confused sitting next to Draco who was eating like he didn't get to eat for ages.

" Luna the lunatic ? " Draco asked laughing along with Crabbe and Goyle, so I took a book that was on the table and hit Draco with it.

" Will you stop being a jerk ? " I asked him throwing the book on the table get up and leave to the cabins to change for the match.

Skip***

After I got on me the equipment I wanted to wax my broom a bit Marcus came next to me and wax his broom too.

" May I have some ? " he asked me smiling as I nodded being a bit sad but soon I was feeling better.

" That's enough, for both of us. Now tell me what's wrong " he said getting up crossing his arms as I let out a sigh.

" Nothing, just Draco " I said and I couldn't speak about Quidditch if he would find I didn't practice he would yell so is better we talk about Draco.

" Relationships aren't that nice forever, it happens and you know how Draco is " he said but I couldn't continue because the others came to change so I get out with Marcus and talk again.

Skip***

" Alright mates in three minutes we are going to the field. So what I want is to win this fucking match even we didn't got to practice I know you're stable" said Marcus loud.

" And what do we say ? " he yelled at us.

" No mercy ! " we yelled back and went out as the crowd went crazy and immediately I saw Luna waving me so I waved back.

" Players ? Come  with your captains " and we did as the professor told us, Draco  and Cedric were nose to nose as I saw already my target, a tall girl who was a chaser like me.

" Start ! " said Madam Hooch yelled and we went up as fast as we could in the air. At first it was hard to catch a ball because that Huffelpuff girl was blocking me till I flew through her with all my power and catch the ball and earn 10 points. 

" Did I see that right ? Michelle Wood nearly made Mariah Leaf fall of her broom but another 10 points for Slytherin !!!! " shouted the man at the mic and I was starting to feel relaxed and proud of myself because I was damn good.

Soon it was the time that Draco and Cedric were following the snitch but suddenly I saw this Mariah  to fly to Draco, trying hit him by pretending it was an accident so when she was near to slam him I bumped into her.

" Mrs Wood and Mrs Leaf are fighting really ugly there but I think Diggory is getting behind Malfoy andd.... " said the man but I couldn't pay attention cause her filthy hands were in my hair.

" I see that right ?  Malfoy catch the snitch ! Slytherins WINS !! " said the man that made me and Mariah gasp and stop from fighting then I got on the ground with at my team hugging everyone.

" You did it ! " said Marcus hugging Draco then the boys climbed him on their shoulders and soon he got down I got to kiss him and the crowd started whistling.

Skip***

As we head out to the castle near to Hagrid's house I saw the Hufflepuff team laughing and  couldn't do anything them ruin their happiness.

" Hello Mary " I said with a fake smile as she made a disgusting face so I punched her so hard as blood was on my hand.

" Are you mad ? " asked Cedric holding Mariah in his arms  as I was wiping my blood on his shirt.

" Yes ! That's what happens when you're not playing correct, right Bloody Mary ? " I asked with a smile then walk again to my house along with my team.

" If you're confused, when you were following the snitch with Cedric she wanted to slam into you so Cedric could win " I said smiling then kissed Draco's cheek and leave in my room. I didn't want to go at the classes.

Next day 

In the morning I went to the breakfast and Draco wasn't there but still saw Dumbledore coming to me with professor, McGonagall and professor Flitwick .

" Good morning Mrs. Wood " he said smiling as I got up and nodded.

" Can we talk in my office ?" Dumbledore asked me curious.

" I am in trouble, sir ?" I asked walking with all of them scared.

" Oh no, we  just want to talk with  you " Mcgonagall said smiling looking straight. We went in his office and  I sat down on a chair and Mcgonagall couldn't stop smiling .

" So me and my friends discuss about you and Mr Malfoy. And you two are getting better and better at the duel classes and Quidditch. " Dumbledore said and I started blushing and nod.

" We heard that both of you are pretty good at duels, so why don't you two with Remus make a duel club for the 3rd year ? And if there are some others students from other years they are welcome too." said Dumbledore and my mouth dropped at his words. Me ? A fourteen girl to have her own duel class ? 

" I'd be delighted sir ! " I said getting up shocked.

" Perfect ! If you want to start today, you can start at 6 in the evening, in the Great hall  it will be enough space and the tables will be clean so  thank you Michelle " said Dumbledore smiling clapping his hands

" I don't know how to thank for all of you but I hope I will made you proud as I am to have you as teachers. " I said blushing harder.

" Oh and Mrs. Wood ? You're the president of this club, good luck" Dumbledore winked at me. After I got out, I went after Draco where i found him at the tables eating.

" Hello " I said kissing his cheek as he laughed. 

" Morning, why are you so happy " he asked  surprised. 

" So, I  went to Dumbledore and he told me that all of the teachers know about our progress in Quidditch and Dueling so he suggested that professor Lupin and us to make a duel club for our year " I said jumping around as he eyes widen smiling.

"  Really ? Ugh, when ? " Draco asked getting up to hug me.

" At 6 we have an hour, Remus it's gonna be there and I will announce right now ' i said walking on the table.

" Ella get down come on-" Draco said but it was too late so he covered his face with shame.

"Alright , Gryffindors, Huffelpuffs , Ravenclaws and Slytherins ! For who don't know me, I am Michelle Wood and  professor Dumbledore told me to create for the third year a duel club that can start today at 6 and for those that want to come to are welcome. " i sight and i start to walk on the table .

" Professor Lupin with Draco and I will have you under our eyes, so what are you waiting for ? " I asked getting off the table.

" You have problems " said Draco laughing

" I know  " and with that i left

A/N: HELLO MY BEAUTY , I HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY READING THIS CHAPTER ALDO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE BUT SCHOOL IS SO HARD , DON'T FORGET ABOUT TO COMMENT AND VOTE . 

( This chaper is also edited cause it was really bad and if it stills have mistakes I am really sorry ) 

~Miky Nx~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
Hissy Fit By J

Fanfiction

272K 5.8K 31
Over the summer something terrible happen to Harry. He was very scared to tell his boyfriend of 2 years, Draco Malfoy, about what had happen. He tel...
569 5 39
17 year old Draco Malfoy had recently been struggling to figure himself out, but when his best friend Harry Potter comes to help him, he later realis...
254K 6.2K 80
Stephanie Snape has been Draco Malfoy's best friend since the age of three. They both got accepted into Hogwarts and befriend many pureblood, rich Sl...