𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 28 - The Intruder

1.1K 24 9
By thethinkingpen

TW - Mention of rape.

Draco's POV

After Olivia told me about the intruder, I was hesitant to leave her alone. She made me believe that she'll be okay, and of course, she would be okay. She was really brave. We were allowed to use magic for our defense. So, I wasn't worried that much.

I would always check up on her, first in the morning and then after her job, when she returned to her house. It took everything in me to not just scoop her up in the air and take her home with me. I wanted to, but her being at The Manor, with my father being there, wasn't safe. He didn't know that she wasn't a muggleborn and he might as well have known Olivia's mother, because she was in Slytherin and my mother's best friend. But bringing her there, was a risky idea. His ideas and beliefs were drilled into my mind, pureblood, I had to love and marry a pure-blood. I didn't even know, if she was a pureblood or not, but when I saw her, it didn't matter to me.

I never knew why this particular girl had that effect on me. For the first time ever, that I wasn't attracted to a girl because of her body. It wasn't her body that had me hooked to her, but her soul, her passion for things, her bravery, her wittiness, her love for her friends, she would do anything to protect them.

I could get any girl I want at Hogwarts and that was the case for her too. She could get any guy she wanted or even any girl, for that matter of fact. That Diggory guy is already attracted to her and pretty sure she likes him back. I am no Gryffindor, and I don't want to be either, but I did not have the courage to ask her out. I wasn't afraid of rejection, ever. Because I never got rejected. But I was afraid of rejection from her.

And she has been so kind to me, even when I bully her or her friends. She has always been kind to me, except for that one time when she was gonna hex me for Buckbeak, it was my fault, so it's understandable. But she looked damn hot in control. I would want to see her control me in bed. Definitely I am a dominant and by her nature, definitely a submissive. But it was sexy to see her in control, that was the only reason I wasn't whimpering. She looked damn sexy in control.

But I had to make a decision, I would always keep her happy, but I was also afraid. Afraid that I would become my father and abuse her or leave her. That's why I decided to push her away this year. With enough bullying and constant ignorance, I would achieve what I intend to. But her safety was important as well, I didn't trust her friends, she did, but me, no!

It was Thursday morning that I went to check up on her and she was at home and as always, I came again after she left from work, she was home. The next day when I went to check, both of the shoes were at the same place. The slippers inside the house seemed weird to me, one was fallen down from the stairs and the other was upside down. I didn't think too much into it and left for home.

If I had gotten down from my broom to see then I wouldn't have been able to control myself, but I have to, for her own sake. That night I couldn't go to check on her, because my father came home drunk and had beaten my mother. I couldn't leave her alone. I would never leave her alone.

The next day, she hadn't woken up. My father didn't seem to give a fuck about her, since after she lost a baby after me. He was never proud of me, either. But it was what it was. We had to put up with him. She finally woke up late that night. I gave her some potions and mended her wounds and when she went back to sleep, I left to check up on Olivia.

It was strange, both of her slippers were exactly the same way they were, the last time I had checked. It was odd and I didn't have a good feeling about it. I got down from my broom and checked from outside that if I was able to see her. I didn't see her in the living room or the kitchen.

I mounted my broom again and went to check upstairs, I couldn't see her there either. Then I went to check the bar she was working, since it was after closing time, the bar was shut.

Then I remembered the phone number she gave me. I went into the city and called her from a telephone booth. No answer. I called again, no answer. I followed all the measures she gave me for emergencies.

Ok, now this was definitely worrisome. I didn't know where Granger lived in the city, so I couldn't tell her that something was off. And where have her friends been? Didn't they check on her? The slippers have been in the same place for two days. I rode back to her place and broke into the house.

I checked her living room, then the kitchen, then her backyard. The back door was broken into. I ran upstairs to her room; she wasn't there either. The guestroom, no sign of her there too. I checked every corner of the house. I was getting worried. I went back downstairs to check if she left Grangers number somewhere, so I could call her. I turned the house upside down but couldn't find the damn number.

"Fuck!" I screamed and then I heard a muffled scream. I could recognize that voice anywhere. It was her. I tried to follow the scream, but it went dead silent. 

Darling, please make some noise, so that I could find you.

It was like she could hear me. I heard another scream, full scream, before it was muffled again.

A door leading to her basement. It was locked, I opened it with a spell, to see Olivia on the ground, completely naked, her hands and legs tied and a guy above her, raping her. She tried to scream, but his hand met her face. Her face was covered with bruises, her body too. It hurt me to see her like this. I was stuck for a moment. My whole body filled with rage, my blood boiling, my jaw tightened and fists clenched. And then, that guy noticed me. He quickly got off her and marched towards me.

I quickly drew my wand and cast the spell, "Stupefy!" and he went flying across the room, crashing into a wall. "Levicorpus" and I hanged him upside down.

I ran to Olivia, she was unconscious, I took my jacket off and placed it on her. And took her in my arms and went upstairs to her room. She was not waking up. I went to the bathroom and checked her medicine cabinet, luckily, she is smart, she had the medicines labelled for better understanding. I took the wound cleaner and went outside. I took the coat off of her and cleaned her wounds. I placed an ice bag on her bruises. I changed her into her sweats and covered her with her bedsheets.

She was burning up, so I placed a cold, salty, wet cloth over her forehead and let her rest. I pulled a chair beside her bed and held her hand and watched her sleep. She looked skinny; he might've been not feeding her. Her eyes, didn't have that spark anymore, her dark circles were more prominent. I was so angry but I didn't leave her, I stayed beside her and eventually fell asleep.

I was woken up in the middle of the night by splashing water and sobbing. I woke up and didn't see Olivia on her bed, she was in the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom as she was sobbing. I saw her sit in the bathtub without her clothes on and hot, very hot water running through the shower. She was pouring it on herself, it was burning her I could see, she was pouring the water and rubbing herself wherever she saw bruises, wherever he had touched her.

She hadn't noticed me, I went beside her and sat down, not caring if I got wet. I took the container that she used to pour water on herself off of her hands, the water was so hot that I burned my fingertips. She had a good grip on the container.

"Darling, let it go! It's too hot, you're burning yourself, please just let it go" I cried, I could not see her like that. She finally let go of the container and hugged her knees and started crying. I sat next to her; she didn't stop crying for hours.

She didn't say a word to me. She cried like I wasn't present there, like she was alone. I wanted to tell her that she wasn't alone, that she always had me. I finally had the courage to say something. I didn't touch her. I asked, "You've been crying here for hours, let's go in your room. Eat something, take some rest, you need it"

She looked at me, her eyes red and puffy, dark circles had made a home under her eyes and she nodded. I got a towel for her and wrapped her in it and asked for permission to carry her, "May I?" She nodded. I took her in my arms and laid her on the bed. I searched her closet and found anything for her to wear. She wore it and sat on the bed, with knees to her chest, staring into the darkness. She still didn't talk to me. It was eating me out, I wanted her to talk to me, to tell me what happened, so that I could decide the fate of that guy, but I understood, everyone heals at their own time and needs their own space.

She finally looked up and said in a croaky voice because of a sore throat, "Draco"

"Yes, Olivia?" I asked as I gestured to sit beside her on her bed, she nodded and I sighed at the thought of comforting her.

"Where's that guy?" she asked looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Tied up in the basement" I replied quietly.

"Call the cops, just press 1 and tell them about the intruder and give them the address and they'll arrive" she said while hugging her knees more.

I got up and went downstairs and grabbed the phone and came back up. She was now laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, I sat beside her. I didn't want to be away from her, not even for a second. I called the police and told them whatever Olivia had told me. I went downstairs and released him from the spell and let him hit the ground harshly. They arrived pretty quickly, which was the one muggle thing that I liked. I showed the cops where he was, they handcuffed him and took him away.

A lady officer came upstairs to talk to Olivia. She asked what had happened. I was standing beside her bed, with my arms crossed over my chest, ready to hear everything she had to say. She looked at me and gestured me to sit beside her, she held my hand and told the officer everything.

How the intruder broke in on Thursday late night. The back door was broken into when she got back home. Before she could close it or inspect it, the intruder had covered her mouth and dragged her to the basement, how he had raped her, despite her being unconscious, how he beat her. My heart ached for her. She doesn't deserve it, why does everything bad happen to her?

The officer then took my statement, I told everything, leaving the magic out. She then told how Olivia had to come down to the station for a proper statement.

"Officer, with all due respect, I think what she said here, is a statement enough. She doesn't have the strength to come to the station and say all of that again" I said politely with a hint of sternness. She agreed and left us.

Olivia looked at me and said, "I'm spoiled now" I hugged her, "Don't say that, darling" I said stroking her hair and I let her cry in my arms for hours, until she fell asleep.

The next day, I made breakfast and went upstairs she was still asleep; I left the food at the table and went to take a shower. I came out to see she was awake but the food, untouched, she was still laying in the bed and turned over to the other side.

"Olivia, you didn't eat?" I half said, half asked her.

"I'm not hungry" she said not facing me. I sighed and sat beside her and placed a hand on her shoulder, she flinched a little, but relaxed as soon as she realized that I was there. I shouldn't have touched her without her permission.

"Darling, you have to eat something, your body needs nourishment. Listen to me, please" I said softly.

She got up and shook her head, I didn't force this time.

She took my hands and looked at my fingertips, I had healed her burns, but forgotten about mine. She looked up and said, "Sorry, you hurt yourself, when all you were doing was trying to save me" and kissed my fingertips. I closed my eyes at her soft lips touching my skin. 

"Don't apologize, princess. It's not your fault" I said rubbing soothing circles on her back. She sighed and went back to sleep.

Few days went by and the same thing happened every time. I would bring up food, she wouldn't eat, cry for hours and would go back to sleep. She will not recover if she will keep doing this. But I had to understand, she will take time.

The next day, I was making lunch when she came down, showered up and with a new pair of sweats. She said softly, "Hello" I turned around to see her, sitting on the table, with her head down. I quickly cleaned my hands and went to her, I placed a hand on her forehead, she didn't flinch, not even a little bit, I sighed, but she was still burning up.

I didn't say anything, she sat there, quietly sobbing. I prepared lunch and served her on a plate. She looked up and smiled lightly and whispered, "Thank you" and I smiled back, I was very happy to see her take steps, she was eating and smiling, she was finally on the path to heal herself.

I sat down beside her and asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Better, thanks to you" she said taking another bite of her food.

"Erm, this is totally on you, do you want someone to know, perhaps Granger?" I asked taking a bite from my plate.

"No" she said quickly. I nodded.

"Erm, what-what did you tell your parents?" she asked me kindly, wow, she was worried about me? When all of this happened to her, she was worried about me?

"They know the needful" I replied kindly. "Okay" she replied softly.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked putting my fork down. She nodded.

"Why didn't you use magic? You can do wandless magic, can't you?" I asked looking at her.

"Yes, I can. But I need my wand near me. And when he..." she stopped and took a sharp breath in, and continued, "when he kidnapped me, mine was in my bedroom" she said tears filling her eyes.

"Ok, sorry" I said scooting closer to her.

After eating, we went and sat on the couch and sat there in silence. I didn't mind, I enjoyed it, just being with her was enjoyable. She scooted closer to me and asked, "Can I?" gesturing for her to sleep on my chest.

"Of course, darling" I said opening up my arms and she rested her head on my chest. She sighed loudly and so did I, knowing that she was finally at peace, that she was almost healed.

She didn't say anything and we fell asleep on the couch. I was woken up by her heavy breathing and mumbling. "No... no, don't touch me" "Help, somebody help" She was having a nightmare of that day.

No, no, no, I can't have her back in that state. She has been so strong. I quickly shake her and she wakes up. "It's okay, everything is alright. I'm right here" I said hugging her and rubbing her back.

She slowed her breathing but didn't sleep the rest of the night. Another week went by, and she was perfectly okay now. She really was strong. She was eating properly, showering, she was back to reading, playing the piano, singing and cooking. I didn't want to leave her, which is why I offered her to stay at The Manor, I didn't care about what my father would say.

"No, Draco. I'm not going to come to The Manor. I'm perfectly okay now and you don't have to worry about me being alone here, because I'm leaving for the Burrow tomorrow" she said pouring tea into the cup and passing it to me.

"I'm sorry to worry about you" I said sarcastically, it was nice that I had gone back to my old self and she had gone back to her old self, but I was still careful.

"I know that you worry about me, but I'm going over at Mione's today. So, I'm safe" she said as she took a sip of her tea.

"And you've been here for almost a month. Go back to your house, please for me. Anyways, I'm tired of you being here" she said trying to hide her giggles but failed.

"Yeah, like you'll get tired of me, ever" I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright then, when are you leaving for Granger's?" I asked putting my cup down.

"Around 4" she said taking a bite of a cookie.

"Alright then, I'll leave with you" I said pecking her on her cheeks. She blushed. Damn! She's cute.

When I'm with her, I have no idea how time passes by so quickly, she was packing in her room and I was reading the detective story she was reading, two months ago.

"It's already 3:50 and you're still not completely packed" I said as she was running around the room with clothes and books.

"Yeah, if you would've helped me, I would've been ready on time" she said hitting me with a pillow.

"Ask me nicely then" I said keeping the book aside.

"Alright, Draco, will you pleeeeeaseeeee help me pack?" she asked while putting both of her hands on the bed, partially bending. She wore a loose t-shirt; I could see through her chest through the shirt. I tried so hard to not let my gaze fall down, but it did and she noticed.

"Sorry" I mumbled quickly before clearing my throat.

"Draco, you don't need to walk on eggshells around me, go back to that flirtatious bully phase of yours" she said standing up and placing a few items in her bag. I sighed and got up and picked her lingerie from her drawer in my hands and went over to her and said, "Here"

She looked at me wide eyed, turned red and said shyly, "Where did you find those?" and shoved them into her bag. I laughed out loud. She playfully hit me in the stomach. We finished packing and went downstairs. We were standing outside her house.

"Alright, Middleton. See you soon" I said awkwardly, I was always bad at goodbyes.

"Come here, you, big oaf" she said and pulled me into a hug, she was short in compared to me, so I picked her up and didn't pull away. Her head rested on the crook of my neck and mine on her shoulders. We both sighed loudly, knowing that we won't be able to be like this at Hogwarts.

I let her down, but she still didn't pull away.

"Thank you, so much, Draco. I-I don't know what I would've done, if you didn't come to rescue me. No matter how much I thank you, it'll never be enough" she said and pulled away. 

She pulled my face down and placed a huge kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss. My hands went around her waist and I picked her up again, not pulling away. Her lips felt soft, even though she ate so much chocolate, she tasted like strawberries. She pulled away and smiled. I blushed and left. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 275 30
"You wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips. So. Sl...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
596K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
13.7K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...