ℂ𝕠𝕓𝕣𝕒 𝕂𝕒𝕚 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟...

By bettyripsomsshoe

Cobra Kai Imagines !Englisch isn't my first language! All x reader Feel free to ask for requests <33 More

Demetri
Miguel
Robby
Tory
Sam
Hawk/Eli
Hawk/Eli pt2
Hawk/Eli
Moon
Demetri
Robby
A/N
Miguel
Moon
Anthony
Devon
Moon
Eli
Kenny

Hawk/Eli

10K 107 1
By bettyripsomsshoe

Y/n PoV

Eli and I were friends before he started being hawk. He invited me to a party I didn't want to go at first but my best friend Aisha was coming to so I said yes.

Me and Aisha picked me up because I hat no idea where this party was.

"So y/n are you planing on telling hawk that you like him?" She asked me.
"No. It's gonna be our secret for the the rest of our life's." I told her.
"You have to tell him, I'm sure he likes you too"
"And what if not, it will probably fuck everything up."
„y/n he likes you he always talks about you"
"What did you just say? He talks about me?"
"Yea,all the time."

After some time at the party I got a little bit dizzy so walked out to get some air.
I sat on the ground and looked at the stars.
All of the sudden u felt someone sitting next to me.

"Are you alright?" I know this voice, it's hawk.
"Just a bit dizzy that's all. What about you?"
"I was looking for you"
"Hawk is looking for someone?"
" yea, I need too tell you something"
"And?"

"I really like you"
I looked at him and started smiling.
„I like you too"

"Wanna go out sometime?"  He asked.
"I would love to"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
27.6K 231 8
Imagines about cobra Kai characters. ~fluff~ ~lemon~ ~heated~ ~angst~ Robby Keene Miguel Diaz Eli "hawk" Moskowitz Demetri
30.3K 263 11
Just some imagines I make in my spare time cause I love this man. Probably gonna suck though... so yea... All of this comes from my imagination and i...
106K 2.3K 32
"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙩." Inez was not prepared. 3 years ago Walker Scobell beat her to the unisex role that she rea...