Moon Called Wizard | Kim Taeh...

By FrozenHeartsGalaxy

"Ask yourself princess, if you lose your power one day, then what will you do?" Grace, a princess who lost he... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 14

45 12 10
By FrozenHeartsGalaxy

A/N: BABIES!🥺 Your peasant author is back༼ つ ◕.◕ ༽つSorry for keeping you guys waiting ;-;

"Are you mad?!"

The moment a fiery voice echoes in the hall, I look up to find his slight glimpse but only saw Namjoon alone.

Did he leave?

Behind me, small yet raged footsteps thuds against the floor. Upon that I absurdly stand up to look behind the boy, who hated and resented me most is angrily striding toward me.

Just because I agreed to hang my life on thread?

But that's not the problem right now. How did he manage to come down from the 3rd floor so fast?

...

Oh wait yeah! He can use his power now.

"I swear I didn't teach him that" Namjoon's voice echoes in my mind.

I thought he would launch at me and throw sarcastic remarks on my face in front of everyone. I quickly braced myself but his steps seemed to slow down but it didn't calm my racing mind as his serious gaze angrily pierce into mine. He finally stops and bluntly thrust his hand out.

My puzzled eye lands on his palm. My arms almost quaked to walk toward him but 'almost,' forgetting everything and run away...

But that's not my purpose of standing here?

When I didn't respond, he unexpectedly let his arm fall and take steady steps toward my direction until he was right in front of me.

Multiple bewildered eyes follow his arm lifting to grab my shoulder. I thought I would relax under his usual grip but my body reacted oppositely, tensing up. I almost winced because his grip felt stronger than before. "Are you serious? Do you have any idea it will cost your life?!" He asked louder than I intended, that even echoed for everyone to hear but he seemed careless about that as he clenched his jaw, controlling himself to spill out fire.

I shut my eyes tight and hang my head low, my face turning pale under his merciful yet erupted seethe. My mind screams to flee out at this moment but it will gain me nothing except for declaring myself as a coward. I, as princess, should at least prove my loyalty towards the kingdom.

Maybe I never seen him this angry. All those 7 years, I provoked and tested his patience but he never looked this anger.

I let out a shaky breath before lifting my head up and pulling out my best blank face "I know" I stated as matter of fact, sternly but in reality I gulped out of nervousness, feeling my palms sweaty. I could sense nearby mana of guards but they haven't caught him yet.

A wooden noise silences the uproar in the hall as the Judge banged his gavel and his voice tearing the thick tension in the air, "How dare you interject the Royal trial and speak to the princess this way?!" The oldman spluttered furiously.

He didn't flinch, not even a little. I doubt if he heard him as his dark chocolate gaze bore into my eyes but soon those faded into familar pair of uneven shades staring right through me.

The mysterious fortune teller flashes through my mind. And I didn't even heard what Taehyung uttered next.

"Why?" His forced tone brought me back from a state of dilemma.

"Why did you agree?" He repeated again in ansty after seeing me unfocused.

"I need to find my power back!" I defended with the same force of tone. I can swear I felt his grip trembled on my shoulder. At this point, my heart is beating like crazy.

"Is power more important than your life Y/N?!"

Hearing my name from his mouth almost sound foreign. Pain and desperation in his voice didn't give me permission to speak again. He has a point but he doesn't know the importance of royal mana and its hazard if it gets lost from the rightful owner. Hence he is clueless right now.

If I don't risk my life, it will cause a big disaster.

"Yes" I firmly spat because I don't have time for explanation, especially at the place where many predators aka wizards are waiting to lash at him.

His face instantly drops, his eyes search in mine to inspect any dishonesty but I know very well that I meant every single word.

"What happened that force you to choose this kind of decision?"

His eyes change back to its previous colour when he couldn't find what he was begging for. I could see his anger replacing by sadness and I actually feel guilty for yelling at him.

That's when I become conscious of his state. Dark cresent vividly present under his eyes, normal sized shirt didn't even hug his body like normally. It's been only 2 days since I have seen him in the prison and he was completely fine. What happened during these days?

I thought I was the only living corpse here.

He steps back, whimper escapes from his lips as if my words hit his most fragile and sensitive part of heart.

More like triggered trauma.

Namjoon's POV

You can't do this to me! I'd be dead meat!" Zach exclaimed pacing around the room dramatically.

We didn't tell Taemin that Taehyung fainted because of excess usage of magic that drained out all his energy causing numbness. And If he overdid it, there are chances of paralysis.

We still needed researcher and healer so we secretly fetch Zach who turns out to be a coward, afraid of getting murdered by another pain in butt known as Taemin

If he found out his son came back, also threw a tantrum in court before fainting on princess who manage to save him from hitting the ground then do consider our life spans decreasing. 

Thankfully Zach decided to cooperate and diagnosed that Taehyung should refrain himself from summoning the magic frequently because his body still developing and need time to adjust with magic.

"Oh God! This is the first time I'm deceiving him! You have no idea what he will do if he finds out!"

"Apparently who knows this more than me?" I mumbled ignoring his ongoing death wills and looked at the unconscious boy laid in front of me on the bed.

His expression is painful with beats of sweats forming under his bangs. His arms and legs would flinch occasionally as if they are hurting and sometimes soft whimpers can be heard too.

He is so young and he already has this much courage to shout in royal court where the king himself doesn't have permission to raise his voice. If he grows up, he will definitely dethrone the king. I'm 100% sure.

And he did this just for someone he despairs, I wonder what he will do if we hurt someone he cares about.

But of course, law cannot punish this boy, because they need him more than anyone. If we lose him we lose everything.

Besides he will vanish the princess this time, he can use this weakness as a weapon to control the king and the entire kingdom.

Wow...

This boy can literally flip the whole kingdom with his fingertips.

It's shocking, how the weakest of all suddenly became the most powerful just in one day?

Fate is surreal and scary.

Should I inform the king?

I got up and walked outside to gaze at at crimson sky. I made up my mind to stroll around as my bare feet gently presses against cold grass on each step I take. Taking advantage of solitude and peace in my surrounding, I shut my eyes deeply inhaling scent and warmth of Euphoria. Even if it was brief period of travel, I already missed this feeling.

I don't know but I'm deeply attached to this kingdom. The same reason why I choose post of general to safeguard this nation.

Suddenly a servant rushed toward me to ruin my self-healing moment, "General! Her grace is gone!"

I felt the ground swept away from my feet, when at the same time Zach appeared mirroring the panic of the servant, "Namjoon! I can't find Taehyung!"

I alert my senses catching presence of his mana going further and further away from the reach. I let out sigh of relief thinking he wasn't far but feeling of dread stayed in my heart.

Like I said this boy is up to no good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.2K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancΓ©e. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
9.5K 524 21
KTH X READER My very first work Kim Taehyung A cold, ruthless and emotionless mafia worker who only believes in either not catching or not leaving. H...
137K 7.1K 56
In a magical realm full of danger and possibilities, you were again and again put at risk of losing your life. Every time, you were saved by the same...
36.4K 2.4K 48
She's a lonely, unloved girl. But what happens if one day she finds herself texting a famous rapper, who understands her and teaches her how to love...