Moon Called Wizard | Kim Taeh...

By FrozenHeartsGalaxy

"Ask yourself princess, if you lose your power one day, then what will you do?" Grace, a princess who lost he... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 12

41 19 47
By FrozenHeartsGalaxy

Y/N's POV

In my chamber, I sat on my bed while Namjoon professionally stood in front of me.

"She is gone" He hands me piece of a paper.

"Fate is changed"

Changed? But in what way? Worst?

To not act like a foolish, I'm retraining myself to rely on false hopes.

But again this thought brings back the memory when that foolish Half-human believed I will lose my power one day.

It became true.

One thing about them tables. They always turn...

I just hate everyone.

She told me if I help Taehyung escape from prison, my fate would change The thing is that Namjoon believes the fortune teller has link to the theft but I don't suspect her at all. She invited me in for fortune telling and my curiosity got over me. She showed me vision of terrible death which seemed awfully terrifying and real. I asked her if there is way out and she told me this plan and so I acted upon it on whim.

But the thing is he didn't escape.

So the question is how?

I let my arm fall to my side while my finger still firmly grip the edge of paper as Namjoon watch my other hand dejectedly grasp the blanket in frustration

Just in one day, my eyes lost the shine. Sculptures on my body no longer emits azure but only stays as pitch black.

It feels like I'm soulless, a living corpse.

"Do you know who she is?" His narrow eyes carefully study my bitter expression.

I frown shaking my head, "No, but her presence was giving familiar vibes and I'm not sure if she was actually "She"

It was someone else, disguised in appearance of beautiful women.

I was able to recognize the spell masking her real body and it is forbidden to hide identity by using that spell. Merchandise in other countries usually disguise in different forms of animals or races to do illegal acts because foreigner don't have ability to sense the mana so it's pretty easy to trick them.

But performing this forbidden spell in wizard realms is more like committing crime in front of police because wizards are the only one who can easily recognize them.

It seems like she had ulterior motive.

I didn't care as long as my business was to only see my future in the glass ball.

"But what It has something to do with this?" I asked Namjoon.

"We need to connect dots" His serious gaze moves head to toe judgingly, "And I'm fully aware that you pay visit to Kim Taehyung in the cell"

I gulp sour lump in my throat under his piercing gaze. I'm not even suprised at this point because It's Namjoon we are talking about but I didn't expect him to actually bring this topic here.

He hold his hand out right above my head, "May I?"

I nods giving him permission to rest his hand on my head. He shuts his eyes to go through my memories but it didn't even pass few seconds and he already retreats his hand back.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Taehyung's mana."

I shot him confused look so he explain, "The fortune teller's mana matches with Taehyung's"

My eye widens, "Are you saying that the mana you were looking for is possessed by that fortune teller too?"

Namjoon didn't answer back so I continue, "What if evil force is her and they performed Enara on Taehyu- Is he even alive now?"

My statement didn't affect stern-looking General as he dryly claims, "He is fine"

"But-"

"You should be worried about your lost mana instead of someone's life."

I immediately shut my mouth and he adds, "The future of this kingdom depends on your mana, so we need to find it before it's too late."

The only source to get your magic back is the Half-human.

I ignore my subconscious that is constantly speaking rubbish for a while and asked, "Then why not search for that dwarf first?"

It's no use, he is already dead. You are fated to live a life of cripple but for a while.

I furrowed my eyebrows staring at space.

This isn't my subconscious. I normally don't get those kind of wild thoughts.

I didn't heard what Namjoon spoke until a hand rest on my shoulder.

"Princess?"

"Uh yeah?"

"Is there's something bothering you?" His single eyebrow is arched in suspicion.

"No, why?"

To survive a tragic death, you have to follow everything I say, in the future.

But that's what the fortune teller told me before.

Could it be..?

Judging by the masculine tone, it's turns out to be man.

But how did he even got access to my subconscious?

"Your highness" Firm voice snapped me back to reality once again as I look at Namjoon who seem to understand that something is going on.

He knee down in front of me with his intense hazel eyes never leaving mine, urging me to speak the truth, "What is wrong with you?"

Don't tell him, it's useless.

I'm shocked and it didn't went unnotice by this concerned general sitting right in front of me.

Wizards normally cannot see what is happening with other person when we are talking through telepathy so this explains only one thing...

He is here.

"First I thought it's was just my subconscious but it turns out someone is communicating me through telepathy"

He frowns staring at me for a moment, "Perhaps, is someone taking advantage of your powerless self by controlling your mind?"

"I think he is here... As you see, he knows you are interrogating about him."

Namjoon expression instantly look dumbfounded now. Of course he should be puzzled, knowing that someone broke in, even through castle is surrounded by strongest security that a little fly can't even pollute the air of garden.

Snitching about me wasn't necessary. Now he won't be able to sleep whole night due to stress.

I look around to spot any sign of him while Namjoon abruptly get up walking toward door.

"Aborb mission! He is coming!" There is hint of sarcasm in his tone instead of panic.

I feel shivers runs down my spine. I thought it was all over but now what's happening?

"I think it's fortune teller" My stubborn self snitched his identity as I cast my gaze on serious hazel eyes shining under light.

Soon our eye contact broke as his gaze travel toward large window that barely displays distant landscape under thin white curtain. "Taehyung is on his way to Kingdom of Sapphire then what's this?" He mutters as his shiny orbs glazes in deep thought.

Kingdom of Sapphire is realm of elves and pixies. Why he is going there?

Taehyung's POV

I sat on carriage looking at deep forest passing by. This is my first time and the ride is pretty jumpy which isn't really helping for sleep.

"Are you still grieving over that dwarf?" A calm soothing voice spoke.

I turn my head to look at Kim Chicago who has unreadable expression on his old wrinkled face and white long beard.

Since the moment my power is discovered, without wasting any further time they made me do experiment on prisoners in order to study my mana and bring the lost ones back.

The prisoners weren't worthy for mercy as they did major crimes like murder etc but it wasn't pleasant either performing magic on them knowing they are disappearing.

I wasn't ready to witness this, especially in this age

And when the number of prisoners ran out. Our neighbouring country Sapphire decided to collab with us since our kingdom have alliance with them and they possess some white magic too.

They invited most senior and profound researcher Kim Chicago with me by sending this royal carriage.

Everyone is sending off most wanted criminals without knowing where they are going. Isn't same as setting them free? Plus they want to solve this as fast as possible and I didn't sleep a wink all the day.

I asked Chicago if we could just teleport there without wasting any time in this boring ride. The magic doesn't harm me any longer so it wouldn't be a big mistake but he said it's extremely disrespectful to do that because it's official.

Yeah, breaking the bones of underage boy and old man by making them ride this carriage isn't disrespectful enough.

"Nope" I rest my head on his shoulder forgotting about personal space because I think I will faint anytime if I hold my sleep any longer.

I heard him chuckle and mumble those words before I drifts to dreamland, "He is carefree like his parents"

Y/N's POV

Namjoon left my chamber after sheilding my room with another magic barrier to protect me from any possibilities of harm but this isn't helping at all.

If someone still broke in, I can't undo the barrier to get out and I only have dagger to protect myself.

I never ever thought in my life that I would be using human's weapon for self-defence.

This never ending stupid saga...

"Who are you?" I said to no one in particular, just hoping the voice inside my head could hear me.

Suddenly the light gem in my ceiling flickers before completely shutting off leaving the room in darkness and only midst of light is from the sunset seeping through large window under white curtains that is now floating inside upward due to the breeze.

I don't remember when I open the window though.

I silently watch the window as sound of wind is only I could hear now and it seems more audible than usual. I have this lingering feeling that something is coming.

As expected, that's what happens.

Yellowish magical thick roots enters spreading around the wall like spider web from all the directions of the window following with loud rattling sound.

That's where my last thread of bravery snapped and I dashed toward the door but It's too late. The roots already covered the door completely blocking the way out.

"Namjoon!!" I scream banging the door in panic.

"Don't" A familiar deep voice warned making me pause in my actions. I slowly turns around to face a tall man. His face covered with black mask with hood of brown cloak rested on his head. His different yet unique eyes colours were hidden by wisps of curly black hair. A cyan oval gem necklace hung around his neck is standing out more due to it's only light colour surrounded by darkest ones.

He look mesmerizing sharp and attractive in first glance but if you stares more longer, he is kind of intimating that makes you want to shrink inside the ground.

What scares me most is that he is able to pass through every magic barrier that protects this room.

"Who are you?" I warily asked, my hand slowly made it's way to the dagger attached around my waist. My heart is throbbing so hard that it would burst out any second.

"Do I really need to answer that?"

When I didn't respond back, he let out "Ah" and nods in understanding manner. "No little kid, fortune tellers aren't even real. They are just delusion."

My eye widen because I wasn't expecting that introduction, "Then what are you...? I inquire in disbelief, "What you told me was all lie?"

He shook his head, "No..? But some part of it. Fate wasn't to suppose to change by helping him to escape but you bumping on that drawf.

I let the information sink inside my head and realization dawns upon me, "Did you send that drawf for me?"

He didn't reply but he simply tilted his head. I could tell smirk is creeping over his lips and that makes him look more intimidating.

It is him... who stole my power.

I pull out the dagger and strides toward him.

"Ah ha" There is hint of warning in his tone as he hold his hand out in defence and my body freezed on spot with yellow aura surrounding me.

He folds his arms and hung his head low, "Let's say, It'd save you from upcoming tragedies in future"

"Tragedies? What could be worst than this?" I breathes out screwing my tired face irritatedly, "You think I would believe your non-sense again?!" I try to wiggle but it's too powerful that I can't even move an inch.

"How it is my fault that you bumped on stupid dwarf after getting rejected by an half-human?"

"Didn't you send him to me?"

"Of course not! Why should I? He feign dramatic offence.

When I didn't respond him back, he added, "In order to get your mana back, all you have to do is go to that Half human and every problem is solved." He mused with playful tone and delightfully clap with proud smile.

This scary Ajhussi have some sort of goofy personality?

"What it has something to do with him?"

"What it has something to do with him..? He repeated my words like parrot and pretends to think hard while craning his neck to look at ceiling and lacing his fingers together before looking at me with those serious pair of diametric jewel eyes.

"The drawf is already gone, out of this world by the art work of that little boy. You are late"

What...?

I lost my ability to perform any magic and now my entire chamber is covered in yellow giant roots while I'm being held captive by this mysterious man who asserts that I have to melt into thin air to claim my mana back because the disappearing incident by Taehyung already occurred with drawf.

The puzzles of his chaotic words are joining at right place to make sense now and I finally begins to understand why he is insisting me to go to Taehyung.

"Don't worry you won't die when he will draw you out from this world. You just need you get your mana back before it ends up in wrong hands" He hops to other side, beginning to walk in circle around me, clearly enjoying all this.

"How are you so sure that I won't die?" I asked in low tone. "You have knowledge about his power, don't you? Or should I say you are the one who vanish everything to frame him."

He stops as his eye wrinkles from corner indicating he is smiling while his brilliant eyes observes my face, "Your brain works quite well but there is a small misunderstanding,"

"I'd vanished some people accidently, when I was his age." He begins to circle around me again stuffing his hands in his pocket "But now I'm just a passerby, cease to exist as soon as the future reforms"

I frown, "Are you saying that you are going to die?"

Isn't he too calm about this situation?

He stood by my side keeping some distance and clasping his hands together behind his back while nodding to me, "Correct, so follow my last advise, will you? Trust me just once" His tone softens, almost pleading. There is something weird about him that is pushing me to blindly trust him.

"No"

He force a smile and firmly demanded, "You have to and you will for the sake of both world"

Both world?

Before I question him more, he look at small clock tied with belt around his wrist, "My time is over now, I guess. Badbye"

He turn his back to me and undo the freezing magic spell on me without warning, making me drop on the floor as he begins to walk toward the window.

"Wait!" I got up to caught up to him and my hand grip his cloak but it instantly slips away from my fingers disappearing into yellow light which completely envelops him. I stumble forward clumsily falling on my knees again. I hiss punching the floor in defeat but soon my attention shifts on the thick roots that begins to disperse into thousands of mini golden sparklings which circles around me lightening the whole room before flying out of window to the night sky. I stand up looking at them as they are slowly dispersing and flewing out of window one by one. I walk to the window watching them flew further away in sky while the cold breeze ruffles my hair.

The answers you are looking for are within the memories of your lost mana.

A/N: Who is that dude?😏💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 533 21
KTH X READER My very first work Kim Taehyung A cold, ruthless and emotionless mafia worker who only believes in either not catching or not leaving. H...
53.8K 3.5K 72
[ completed ] ❝Don't worry about the scars. I'll make them beautiful for you.❞ He pulled me even closer, his lips traveling to my neck. ❝I swear, bab...
21.9K 887 9
When y/n got a simple glance from BTS V AKA Kim Taehyung in a Korean festival in y/n's (your country name), her whole world changed... ~A short fanfi...
39.9K 2K 14
Growing up together, you had always thought that he would always be a part of your life forever, until he suddenly chose a different path, leaving yo...